Search results

1. G

What should Baz do?

Resign
  2. G

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

For 60 minutes there was a lot to like about our performance, but at the end of the day we need to win some footy games to build confidence and demonstrate this is an attractive project to be part of. Barrett has 4 wins in 31 games. Never herd of a coach keeping thier job with a 13% win ratio!
  3. G

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

We dominated the set for set for 60 minutes, then loose by 20! Mistakes and penalties at key moment comming out of our own end and the off side forward pass call killed us. Our starting middle killed it, completely dominated the ruck. Don't like how our 2 best attackers can't combine due to...
  4. G

What has to change to turn this club around?

Agree to disagree. I stand by my original point: I have seen no evidence of improvement, even with an improved squad. I believe the squad is underachieving, due to attacking structure of our spine not suiting the available players. Fair dinkum, I want to believe in Barrett, give me any matrix...
  5. G

I'm not upset, you keep projecting your own words at me. I am simply making the point that the team and individual players have not improved under Barrett. I would say we are worse with a better roster than before he started.
  6. G

It works at Penrith because they have a once in a generation 7. We don't even have a legitimate NRL level 7. Barrett needs to simplify things, play a system that suits the players he has now. At the end of the day he won't be coach if he doesn't start winning some games.
  7. G

The system is not working with this team, how may 7's have we gone through this season?
  8. G

I am pretty sure I have not mentioned anything about winning games. I simply mentioned improvment. In your mind what are the makers for improvement that needs to be demonstrated? If we are not improving then what is the point of keeping the coach?
  9. G

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Penrith and us are the only 2 teams that sit the 6 on the left and the 1 on the right with a dominate 7 sweeping either side to make the extra man. Most, if not all, other teams have the 1 sweeping either side to make the extra man. Penrith can to it because they have a once in a generation 7...
  10. G

Know we can't keep chopping and changing coaches. However should the minimum requirment not be that the team and individual players are improving? Barrett has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. The fact he keeps persisting with...
  11. G

The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook. He keeps percisting with Penriths formation in attack, however we don't have the half back to pull it off...
  12. G

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Not sure Flanigan is the answer? The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook.
  13. G

Voted to sake Barret, but not sure Flanigan is the answer? The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook.
  14. G

‘I feel sorry for Jake Averillo’: Cleary supports Dogs half as Burton battle rages

Penrith are truly f@#king perthetic trying to spin this onto us miss treating Averillo! Brandy and the Clearys are complete hoppocits, they can say whatever they like, their shit stinks and everyone can see it.
  15. G

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We beat ourselves tonight, shame because I thought Nights were there for the taking, if we could keep our share of the ball. Only positive was Flanigen, thought he was best on ground for the first 30 minutes, then we couldn't complete a set for the rest of the game almost!
  16. G

The Mole: Big-money Bulldogs favourite to sign gun Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs

We are 100% no chance of getting Staggs if the Mole is calling it, he has never been right when it comes to the dogs. The mile just writes click bate artical when it comes to us.
  17. G

Official Adam Elliott statement

I used to like Elliot, I don't anymore, anyone that has it in them to do that to a mate.
  18. G

News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

No thanks... Ogden is a beast, Pay miss managed him... Hopfully it is Britt out the door
  19. G

News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

We have signed him to trade out another prop for Burton... Hopfully it is Britt
  20. G

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

It is common knowledge he left because the 3rd party deal fell through. The fact the new board and CEO couldn't broker a new deal to keep him was one of the first signs of their incompetence.
  21. G

Official Andrew Hill quits

Thank goodness...the last of the plonkers are gone, he does not have the experience or petegree to run our club. The media are trying to spin it like he did a good job... He did not.
  22. G

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Bro let's just get him signed for 2022, and we don't have to trade anything. And sit back and see what comes for 2021, at the end of the day don't think Melbourne can play hard ball with this situation like they are trying... they have essentially not delivered Smith what he was promised when...
  23. G

You insane... He is worth every cent, and our rebuilt will be practically complete.
  24. G

If any deal for Carr is not now withdrawn to pursue Brandan Smith the club is insane. Smith has to be the priority now.
  25. G

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Forget Ado Carr, his preferences is Souths anyway. Go large for Brendan and we have a seriously talented young spine that can dominate for years to come. Seriously think Smith is better than Grant
  26. G

News James Graham

Price can't tie Graham's shoelaces. Graham spen his best years with us, left reluctantly to help the club in a bad situation, and is a class act. Price snaked us for brown paper bags to play his best year at the Warriors... and is a degerate gambler.
  27. G

News James Graham

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zerotackle.com/former-bulldogs-and-dragons-prop-eyeing-nrl-coaching-job-85465/amp/ Graham in talks with St George to start a coaching career. Dogs have to put themselves in the piture to get Graham back where he belongs. Never a good look when clubs can't...
  28. G

How much should we pay for Burton ?

I think 500k is the minimum number. The kid is a big talent with options, and we are not the most attractive club ATM, boardroom blood shed, just missed wooden spoon, rookie coach and CEO.
  29. G

News The forgotten players: Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Know this is opposite to the thread in terms of games played, however as forgotten ayers go, have to mention Steve Reardon, 163 games over 12 years!
  30. G

How much is JAC worth?

Ado is worth whatever top dollar is for a winger... We paid DWZ to be a fullback, which he can be if he can sort out his issues under the high ball. We are paying Cotric to be a centre.. But he is a winger. I love Ado, but we can afford to pay another winger to play a position they are un...
  31. G

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

Yes... But he need to move to the middle
  32. G

News Benji Marshall Bulldogs chances and asking price

Throw what ever extra money we have at Burton...
  33. G

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

I feel like 400k a season isn't enough to get this deal done.
  34. G

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

Burton is the best half option comming onto the market for the next 2 - 3 years. We have to get him. We will likely need to pay overs to get him over line, given the clubs current circumstances.
  35. G

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Money will be better spent on Burton. We are already way over invested in our 3/4 line. We can't afford to pay another winger to play a position they are unproven in.
  36. G

So much for ‘hands off’, Trent? Barrett targets Panthers trio in stunning raid

So long as we secure Burton first. We won't be able to off load DWZ without having to pay some of the freight! We are paying DWZ to be a fullback and Cotric to be a centre, but both are wingers. We can't afford to pay overs for another winger. Money will be better spend securing Burton.
  37. G

So much for ‘hands off’, Trent? Barrett targets Panthers trio in stunning raid

Burton has to be the priority, Burton and Flanigan are a young talented pair we can build around. Forget Ado Carr, we are already over invested in our 3/4 line. We need to invest (even if it means paying overs) in our spine, and Burton is the one. Come on P Mortimer (Orange) , invite the...
  38. G

News Steve Price to leave club

Please be true
  39. G

Official Membership 2021?

I am personally peeved that the club is only offering a refund or credit for 4 games, when I was not able to attend any games in 2020 due to Covid-19. That is complete rubbish. Team performance has nothing to do with it.
  40. G

Official Membership 2021?

I am a season ticket holder for the past 15 years, this is the first time I am seriously considering to not renew. While I am encouraged by the change at board level and coach. I am not happy with the way refunds/credits for 2020 season have been handled by the club. Thoughts?
  41. G

Opinion Nick Cotric

Between Cotric and DWZ we are investing a lot on wingers? Hope we have $$$ left over for top draw 7 or 6 when one becomes available.
  42. G

News Garry Hughes could return to Bulldogs board

The key word being "Business" seriously mate...
  43. G

Double down on stupidity I won't even dignify that with a response...
  44. G

So by that rational, the Football Club is not a business... that does not require capable people with business aclaim to run it successfully? I assume you have NFI buddy!
  45. G

News Outgoing Bulldogs director Paul Dunn opens up on exit after messy power struggle

Tell your story walking Dunn ya dud director. If you have any talent, go prove yourself somewhere else... but we know that's not going happen...
  46. G

News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

Lol... spit the dummy and make derogitive insults after a few light hearted exchanges on a blog site, says more about yourself.. you can tell your story walking along with Pay the plonker Lynn pupit.
  47. G

To think rationally is to form your views on the facts as they are presented... as I am doing on this matter. So start stating facts or arrivadella my friend.
  48. G

Don't divert from the facts... His track record proves he is not capable of successfully fullfilling his post, and should never been appointed. The guy is a plonker... degenerate gambler, that can tell his story walking... like he did when choosing brown paper bags at the Worriers.
  49. G

No more f#@king old boys... We already have plonkers in J Thomas and P Mortimer that also need to go. Our board needs people with proven business acclaim, and younger age profile.
  50. G

I only state the facts as they present them self.
  51. G

News Blake Green could reject Canterbury Bulldogs to become a Newcastle Knights coach

Pretty please... Retire and start coaching
  52. G

The bloke is a digenerate gambler, and croney of a dud board... Get rid of the plonker
  53. G

News Canterbury Bulldogs’ sponsors threaten to walk over Laundy Hotel Group influence

Have you ever herd of a sponsor being involved in recruitment? This is completly inappropriate. Yet another example of the appalling managment of our once great club. We are the biggest shit show in town, this mob have to go, they have NFI.
  54. G

News 'People only see the first-grade results': Dogs director says club in strong position

I want to see results, or at a bear minimum progress. Excuses, media spin seriously is all you ever hear from this mob. Lol... The club is in a better position than it was! please
  55. G

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Questionable signing for the $$$ we are paying... He struggled big time in Origin and is un proven at centre.
  56. G

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

Another poorly handled situation by our esteemed CEO!
  57. G

TripleM Curtis scott

We don't want Scott, the guy is a lunatic... he is on the outer at Canberra after getting into a punch up with a team mate. Kid will never learn.
  58. G

News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job

Barret is a band aid solution. We need someone who can put the structues in place to repair the foundations of the whole football department.l, is proven at developing top NRL level players from juniors systems and can build a 30 man roster of top quality talent to get us back in the hunt...
  59. G

News NRL legend Ben Elias blasts Canterbury Bulldogs’ Board for broken promises

The key words in this artical are they need to be accountable, but all we get is excuses and PR spin. The scary part, is there is not the required level of business accument and executive level experience at CEO and board level to realisticly move us past this mess. It is only going to get...
  60. G

Opinion What the hell is wrong with us

Shit board Shit CEO Shit coach ......... Invariably shit team performances
  61. G

Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

The board and CEO made sure of that by using almost every media statment for the past 3 years to highlight how we are going to shit until 2021 at least. Who is going to want to board that train! We are a poorly run club, and a poorly coached team. The proof is in the pudding. This is the...
  62. G

News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack

The 2 decisive action example you give are mute points, as there was not choice or real decision to be made. You are defending the indefencable when it comes to Pay... No other team in the comp sets up as defensivly as us, with the new ruck rules, we are now perhaps the worse team in the comp...
  63. G

Have you lost faith in this board?

I lost faith when Peter Mortimor was announced as Chris Anderson's replacment. I genuinely hoped Lyne would be a matriarch figure that could bring the best business tallent together to get us back where we belong. They are in the job to keep the job, not to DO the job. No coincidence Lyne and...
  64. G

Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in

Our Club has become a joke.
  65. G

News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly

How about we talk footy on a football blog page?
  66. G

News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack

The only "bullshit" the this over statment that Pay has no accountability for our performances due to the cattle. The team and performances have only become worse under Pay, out side of defence we are not a well drilled team. His team selections???? complete disregard for playing any forward...
  67. G

We are completly non competitive, Pay has lost the dressing room, a change is needed. Neil Henry Anthoney Griffen Would both improve our team to be competitive for the 8 at least. Even the Walker Bros would be better than Pay, at least we would be exciting to watch.
  68. G

And the CEO is right becide him Some pretty laughable options there, for me no more forwards that have had a few too many hard knocks!
  69. G

Pay is as f#@king dumb as he looks, period. Who is our next coach? Is the only thing worth talking about.
  70. G

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

There always some mother teresa grammar wanker. Tell your South Sydney story walking and leave us Bulldogs to have a moan in peace about the worst state our team has been in for more than 50 years.
  71. G

It has been so obviouse for so long that Pay is progressively making the team worse, one can only blame the CEO now.
  72. G

We are categoricly a descrace, i can't ever recall us being so completly uncompetitive. Project Pay must end, he has had more than enough time to demonstrate he is not an NRL coach 3 times over. The team is actually getting worse under Pay, what is the Club waiting for?
  73. G

SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

If he can stay on the field is way better than Lewis, 350k of the freight would be a great deal, if his body is right. Is saying that could the same money get the kid from the Cowboys?
  74. G

Consolidated Pay Thread

It is obviouse Pay is not an NRL level head coach. He is perhaps one of the best defence coaches in the comp, but not a head coach at this level. We should have folded on Pay round 6-8 last year! There are not any obviouse options, but doing nothing is negligent. I think Griffen could perhaps...
  75. G

Opinion It's not Pays fault

Pay is a great defensive coach, but not a head coach at NRL level.
  76. G

Official Round 2 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Pay hooked Stimpson and Lewis tonight. I think hook Pay for the Hook... But we cant afford it! When did we become the povo club? First time in my life time!
  77. G

Britt to the left edge over Ray Ray after Stimpson go hooked? Is an example of Pay's completly defensive mind set.
  78. G

Seriously depressing watching JT talking about running plays and the strategies that go into them. You know non of that is happening behind the sceens with us!
  79. G

Problem is, dont think we can afford a propper head coach!
  80. G

Pay was the defensive coach and Canberra and is the defensive coach at the dogs. Where is our head coach?
  81. G

What a mug, f@#king tipped the dogs. Sound like a broken record, our starting pack is too small with all defensive orientated players.
  82. G

Opinion Thursday night live - observations

I I just think we need a notable ball carrier in our starting side to help out with yards, and think Elliot has always made a big impact when comming off the bench.
  83. G

Washing balls and social spacing when on the side lines... Lol
  84. G

Agree... You nailed my biggest concern... our complete inability to win the field position arm wrestle. We are too small with the notable ball carriers not playing enough minutes. Also our kicking in general play is not good enough to make up for the lack of go forward. Ray Ray, Renuf and...
  85. G

Hoppa put in a massive shift. Whakham is a real footballer with some attitude, he was giving verbal cheek to parra all night. Renuf is looking lean and mean, needs more minutes to help with go forward. Stimpson is bang average, hope this is due to the whole game being like this. We have no go...
  86. G

Opinion Smith to fullback

DWZ will come good
  87. G

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Dont know why we did not go to Wakham more in attacking positions. Better pass and better short kick. Lewis certainly does not deserve the lock in starting 7 status he seems to have with Pay. Think Lewis is a perfect example of Pays obsession with defence. There is a real footballer in there...
  88. G

What's happened to Stimson ?

Letting Martin go to pay more for Stimpson looks like a good bit of business... NOT...
  89. G

Official 2019 Annual Report

Never like this, a week out from season start!
  90. G

Lol... Must say cant ever recall us struggling to attract a major sponsor before.
  91. G

The proof is in the pudding.
  92. G

News Canterbury Bulldogs 2020 NRL preview: Team list, burning questions

They are saying Coggar is a lock and Lewis is not? As mush as I think no half has stood up enough to be a lock in, pretty sure Lewis is more in favor.
  93. G

What if we have another bad start to the season?

2 years in a row Pay has proven that he tinkers and picks the wrong team for the first half of the season ruining any chance of at least being competitive for 8. If Pay has not grown as a coach and makes the same mistakes 3 years in a row.... He must go, no excuses, no bullshit PR spin...
  94. G

What if we have another bad start to the season?

If the board don't already have a plan in place for this scenario they are negligent. I fear their plan will be BS PR spin rather than robust action?
  95. G

Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial

Ogden has the most potential of all our middles, he did well in all the chances hengot last year, then fell out of favor? Britt is yet to prove he is anything more than a first grade benchy at best. Ogden has way more up side that should be invested in.
  96. G

Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial

How is Ogden behind Britt!
  97. G

Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

Give Amazon Prime a go... You won't regret it, cheeper and better content
  98. G

Opinion Possible Bulldogs 17 for 2020

Is all for nothing if Pay can't make his mind up and tinkers, swaps and back flips with is team selection and bench rotations for the first half of the year, like he has done for the past two and killed the season.
  99. G

Opinion Possible Bulldogs 17 for 2020

Ogden is the most talented prop in our squad, don't know why he fell out of favor with Pay. Certainly had nothing to do with his performances? Our starting middle is too small. Ogden in for Elliot, Elliot to the bench for either Simpson or Katoa. Would like to see a young gun get a go at...