Search results

1. V

Hoppa, DWZ & Reimis GONE???

Trent Barrett apparently has told William Hopoate and DWZ that they are not in his future plans and that if they can secure another gig elsewhere for next year, they will be granted a release. This has not gone over well with Tyran Smith and he is making moves to take out his whole stable of...
  2. V

Opinion Creating a balanced squad

Our squad and our teams picked each week are so unbalanced it’s not even funny. To think these ***** of coaches and managers are getting paid top dollar. Everyone on here would pick and recruit a better squad than these fuckers (except speedy24680). We need to play our players in their right...
  3. V

Canterbury Cup Lineup?

It will be interesting how they use Canterbury Cup this year, hopefully they use it to give our really good young players a go and try and build some strong combinations. Players like Wakeham and Averillo who I would rather in first grade should be given reigns of controlling the side. I’m...
  4. V

News Renouf re-signs

How good, about time the club rates him.
  5. V

Did DWZ play ????

What the fuck, had to be injured. MIA tonight.
  6. V

Opinion X Factor

We need to sign someone with X Factor, we have no strike across the park. The only players that can create something are Foran, Reimis & CHN. I’d go hard for Josh Ado-Carr, play him at fullback and pay him good fullback money. I’ve seen enough in his game to know he’d make a good fullback, has...
  7. V

Opinion Martin makes difference

As soon as Martin came on we looked a lot more dangerous, him and CHN are the only ones that know how to run lines. Pay needs to get over himself and pick the most balanced side. I know we have a shit side but if we at least play our players in the right position we would have a better chance of...
  8. V

Opinion Okunbor on League Life

Jayden just on, spoke really well. Was a bit coy when asked about contract situation but did eventually say he wants to stay a Bulldog. I don’t know about all this media he is doing lately as it didn’t help his last game. Seems like a good kid though, I like him.
  9. V

Time to give Woolford a go

Obviously Pay has issues with Nu Brown and is not likely to give him a starting spot so why not give Woolford a start. He has played a couple a solid games, played the full 80min yesterday and directed the play really well, had good vision and defended well which had been an issue of his. An...
  10. V

Montoya dropped ? Maybe, Hopefully

Didn’t spot Montoya in the captains run photos, Reimis Smith was training in his position in the defensive drills. Anyone got any info or is just my wishful thinking.
  11. V

Reimis Smith in for Montoya

Scored another nice try today to go with last weeks 80m effort. Makes good metres coming out of our end and draws a lot penalties with his quick play the balls. He is a big body (197cm - 100kg) so want get dominated like Montoya does.