Search results

1. Pity Fool

Opinion Personally called the NRL and Foxtel to vent my disgust

I called the NRL customer feedback line today to personally vent my frustration at what the game has become with these clowns running it and all their pathetic new rule changes! I vented my disgust to not only the NRL but I also called Foxtel and cancelled my subscription until the NRL rectifies...
  2. Pity Fool

Official Cleary crushes Bulldogs’ hopes of early release for young gun

Penrith coach Ivan Cleary has handed the Bulldogs a cruel blow this week, stating exciting young gun Matt Burton won’t be granted an early release from the Panthers for the 2021 season, per The Sydney Morning Herald. The 20-year-old signed a two-year contract with the Bulldogs last month in a...
  3. Pity Fool

Official Spencer Leniu rejects rivals to re-sign with Panthers

The Penrith Panthers have announced the re-signing of Spencer Leniu to a two-year extension with the club. The young prop had been offered big money deals by both the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and St George Illawarra Dragonsbut will stay at the foot of the mountains until the end of 2023.
  4. Pity Fool

Opinion What the Bulldogs really need immediately!

One of our biggest problems at the moment is our culture and I believe that instead of starting with a new coach and players to inject into the club ( which we do sorely need both ) I think we should start from the top and appointing two very shrewd operators is a good start to not only change...
  5. Pity Fool

Opinion The Bulldogs supporters used to be the most tight knit fan base in the comp!

I bleed blue and white just like all of us here on The Kennel, and I have always been very proud of us Dogs fans and how extremely tight our bond has been over the years through the good times and the bad, through thick and thin. We have always been galvanised through our love of our proud club...
  6. Pity Fool

Official Jack Bird has torn is ACL again!

Reports from Foxsports Jack Bird from the Broncos has torn the same ACL that he tore last season again! This bloke will be lucky to get another contract anywhere, another tampon like Josh Dugan.
  7. Pity Fool

Where is KambahOne???

I told everyone once his Rorters started to slide into oblivion we wouldn’t hear a peep from him, looks like the process has started at the 9s... I know the Roosters first graders are over in the old dart preparing for the world club challenge but getting dusted 35 nil from the Panthers! Could...
  8. Pity Fool

The things that float your boat!

Geez we have a lot of replies from the “things that grind your gears” thread, so on a more positive note I’m going to start off with some things that float my boat... Number one has to be The Bulldogs beating the Rorters, then every other team in the corrupt comp. A great Tomahawk ribeye...
  9. Pity Fool

News Bulldogs could be denied salary cap relief for Kieran Foran injury!

Well well well, isn’t this a surprise? How typical of the NRL to deny us relief yet Souths most likely get salary cap relief for Sam Burgess when he is on over a million per season and his contract doesn’t end until 2022! Both are pending but I wouldn’t be surprised for Souths to approved for...
  10. Pity Fool

So who here on The kennel is a fan of Jeff Wayne’s The War of the Worlds?

I know it’s old school but recite your favourite line from The War of the Worlds kennellers! In regards to our beloved Bulldogs I’ll start off... In a brave new world with just a handful of men, we’ll start all over again... start all over again!
  11. Pity Fool

News Anthony Mundine calls out Roosters saying “they aint loyal”

Well well well I never thought I’d say this but Choc aint bullshitting for the first time in his life! Of course the Roosters aint loyal, they poach every premium player from other clubs nurseries plus the already established players whom other clubs have spent years developing. Loyalty aint...
  12. Pity Fool

Opinion Bulldogs spine is the best in years!

Yesterday our entire spine was phenomenal, I could not believe what I was watching tbh! Between JMK, Lachlan Lewis, Cogger and Meaney they all played with the finnese of 10 year experienced players and dictacted the pace and play to the Storm, absolutely had them bamboozled! Special mention must...
  13. Pity Fool

What’s a better beer James Squire or Matilda Bay ( 150 Lashes or Fat Yak )

Not sure about the rest of you, but I love a good craft beer and would like to hear your thoughts about what you believe is a better drop! P.s if you don’t like beer you are a softcock lol you can ad what ever other drink you prefer.
  14. Pity Fool

Bulldogs Mad Monday just BS Australian media PC rhetoric!

Fuck I hate what Australia is becoming, ruled by absolute bullshit politcal correctness churned out out by bottom feeding hack journo’s who couldn’t cut the mustard in the real world so they have to be the funpolice for every fun loving Aussie they see! These guys are nothing but parasitic germs...
  15. Pity Fool

How is Gerrard Sutton the best referee the NRL has to offer?

Is it just me that see’s it or does everyone else agree Sutton is the most pathetic excuse for a referee? Watching the Storm play Leeds in the WCC tonight, Brodie Croft on the 5th and last puts up a bomb with Slater chasing it down when a Leeds player Dwyer runs a blocker play to protect his...
  16. Pity Fool

New Supercoach League

League name: NRL MASTERS Invite code: 205253 Hey Kennellers, unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough to enter the first Supercoach league listed so have created my own 20 player private league my team name is SMOOSHED and love playing Supercoach and have been since it’s inception! I do consider...
  17. Pity Fool

Do we have the makings of a successful team?

After watching the team go from bad to worse over the last few seasons playing very unbulldog like football and being an absolute self confessed pessimist in the process, I think it’s finally time to look ahead with a fair bit of optimism and enjoy being a tragic Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs...