Search results

1. sberry

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Wow, what a fucking surprise:astonished:. You could see this coming from a mile away. Yesterday I turned the TV off 20 minutes into the game to go to friggin Harvey Norman and I'm glad I did. Shopping for a stupid desk was more enjoyable than watching the game. Hell I get more enjoyment watching...
  2. sberry

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

I hear ya brother and I tend to agree with you, at least the rational/logical part of my brain does. The other whiny bitchy emotional part of my brain is worried about all these rumours about the Andersons being not willing to sack Pay being true. Even so, surely if you're Holbrook you'd be...
  3. sberry

Exactly - I would have expected "sack pay, sign holbrook or we sack lynn and chris" signs at the games. I'd be willing to pay $20 for anyone to do that. You could probably get 50 people to join in. That would be a good gig. Spend $100 on a sign, $100 for tickets/food and then get paid $800 for...
  4. sberry

sorry guys. I just started typing and then boom My issue is it's all about perception. Pay has the perception of being a bad coach...fair or not, when you only have a win rate of 30%, shit (non-existent) attacking structures and it's known that you don't speak to some players while having...
  5. sberry

Hey Guys First time poster, long time reader. I actually joined the Kennel the day before Des was fired (good luck charm) but I’m too much of a lazy prick to post anything. I almost did with the Latrell rumor (which I’m a huge fan of) but this Pay thing is forcing me into action so hopefully...