Search results

1. Morris1

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Would be the end of Addo Carr if we sign him which I’m happy about if Tyrell comes to
  2. Morris1

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

I think Sam Hughes will snag a bench spot ahead of Sutton
  3. Morris1

Social Media Matt Lodge

He will be 30 by the time 25 rolls around. Game has past him
  4. Morris1

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Tracey is a gun, centre or fullback
  5. Morris1

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Fullback is something I could get on board with… Free up his running game
  6. Morris1

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Mate… Burton has always been a 5/8, who once played centre in the most successful team in the last 40 yrs
  7. Morris1

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Rfm wasn't cat 1 was he? Hopefully be right for the rabbits
  8. Morris1

Canterbury Bulldogs Team 2023 - Bulldogs Best 17

I don't mind giving topine a good go in the middle to start the year but it won't happen
  9. Morris1

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Any word on who may be kicking goals this year?
  10. Morris1

2022 starting line up

Any thoughts on who will be kicking goals? I hear burton is a handy kicker as well thoughts?
  11. Morris1

Addo-Carr target of online racial abuse

Come on boys I don't condone racial abuse but he's trying to ruffle feathers. The first fleet didn't even arrive on the 26th of January. Even if it did that's history, many countries have been invaded in the past. It's appart of the world's history. Australia day celebrates the land of aus...
  12. Morris1

News Every NRL club’s 2022 depth analysed-Bulldogs

yeah no mention of Steven Marsters or Lumelume I would expect one of them to take the final spot.
  13. Morris1

Addo-Carr target of online racial abuse

He shouldn't post these things to instigate divide between people. It's
  14. Morris1

News Bloke in the bar Reed Mahoney edition

Bit rough, nothing wrong with Kempy. I agree this is not a must watch but he has alright content in his pod with finchy. This pod with hello sport is meant to be a little less serious
  15. Morris1

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Reed Mahoney

Papalli signs with West tigers, they won't let mahoney go now.
  16. Morris1

Okay, lineup for 2022

Great squad depth next year. I think baz will start with this 08. Thompson 09. Jmk 10. Vaughan 11. Hetherington 12. Tpj 13. Jackson Bench 14. Bbo 15. Rfm 16. FR options - Seumanufagai / King / Patalo 17. BR options Topine / Waddell / Doorey / Stuckey
  17. Morris1

Bulldogs Throw Rabbitoh A Lifeline

It will be mansour
  18. Morris1

News My Dogs no longer sleeping

No mention of what the hooking role will look like. Jmk for 80? Jmk and katoa sharing duties. I guess we will find out in march
  19. Morris1

Burton

Yeah made up story
  20. Morris1

Bulldogs confirm top 30 squad for 2021

Whats the go with Tyrone Harding?? He must be training well. Tui katoa in the same boat. Any raps on these guys?
  21. Morris1

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Napa and hoppa are on good coin I think we can get one more decent signing with their money like Crighton or Brandon but that's it
  22. Morris1

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Yeah I honestly think avo takes his spot in 21 or 22
  23. Morris1

You're taking the piss right..? Ponga and brimson were both injured. Speed is not everything but allens not a quick outside back thats for sure
  24. Morris1

From watching all his games last yr and the yr before there's nothing that tells me that he can be considering fast.. especially given the position he is playing he would be one of the slowest starting fullback/wingers in the comp. Yes I understand hoppa is even slower, but hoppa has one of the...
  25. Morris1

He doesn't have pace.. watch the video of remis Smith and jmk running him down when he made a break last year against us. He really lacks in speed.
  26. Morris1

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

So much hate for hoppa whose been the player of the year for the last two years. If he doesn't start at fullback which I think baz will put him there he will be in the centres. Wakeham at centre is possibly the worst call on here this off season so far. Haha
  27. Morris1

What is our ideal bench combination?

With 8 interchange there is no real need for soo many forwards as most have to play bigger mins... and with the way the HIA rule is now you need coverage over many positions. A utility is a must
  28. Morris1

Team for round 1

Hoppa Dwz Cotric Schoupp Meaney Avo Flanno Ogden Jmk Napa Elliot Rfm Jackson Waddell Atoni Heterington Katoa
  29. Morris1

Burton

Elaborate
  30. Morris1

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

We really don't need JAC, if so to replace Dwz on the wing. Hoppa has another yr in him at fullback with averillo filling in there with injuries etc. By then averillo has one more season to get accustomed to nrl and can be our full time fullback by 2022. If averillo kills it move hoppa the...
  31. Morris1

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

You're off your head, hoppa will be there! He bring experience and good leadership (taking the hard runs in our own 20mtrs etc) you can't just have a team full of youth and speed. Hoppas brilliant passes selection along gets him a centre or fullback gig next yr
  32. Morris1

Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

If true, we should go for Campbell Graham, he has been very dangerous at centre. A big body
  33. Morris1

2020 recruitment

Nick cotric, Euan aetkin and tristan saylor please
  34. Morris1

John Bateman

Bird scares me, would be good if he could stay on the park.
  35. Morris1

Opinion Wakehams overrated

Not to worry.. Foran will be back for our next game
  36. Morris1

Addo Carr

I'm not sold on remis at centre. He looked average in the trial against the sharks. Harper played better
  37. Morris1

Trial 2 Bulldogs v Raiders

These three guys will all make the 17 for round 1 garenteed 11 Jackson 12 CHN Elliott 13 14Jmk/Katoa 15 Stimson 16 Toomaga 17 Britt What I would like to see is 11 Britt 12 CHN 13 Jackson 14 Jmk 15 Elliott 16 Toomaga 17 Stimson
  38. Morris1

My Round 1 Team

Britt has been a standout I really think he should start in the backrow.. Provides good offloads also
  39. Morris1

Official Luke Thompson Signs for 2021

Just watched his highlights from the super league gf last yr. He's very mobile which is good.. Just wish he had more of an offload in him
  40. Morris1

Addo Carr

I see dallin as a similar player to luke patten. Great support play
  41. Morris1

No Source Zac Lomax

Dufty
  42. Morris1

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

What about chase blair, apparently storm are looking at offloading him. Solid centre option
  43. Morris1

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Yeah I saw this. Id love to see toomaga come on the bench for some impact, he was impressive in the trials
  44. Morris1

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

I agree about cronk not being an immortal.. But Billy slayer has done some pretty good things in his career! Most people say he's the best fullback they have ever seen and his come back last year (from almost two years out of the game) was something special.
  45. Morris1

Tom Carr

Don't forget suli.. I hope he shapes up this year and is a gun for us next. Also john olive..
  46. Morris1

Canterbury Bulldogs Team 2018

By the looks the line up will be 1. M MBYE 2. B MORRIS 3. J MORRIS 4. HOPOATE 5. M MONTOYA 6. FRAWLEY 7. K FORAN 8. A WOODS 9. M LICHAA 10. D KLEMMER 11. J JACKSON 12. R FAITALA-MARINER 13. A ELLIOTT Interchange 14. F BROWN 15. D FUALOLO 16. F TUALAU 17. A TOLMAN / OGDEN / TO'OMAGA / BURR / PRIEST
  47. Morris1

Next for Cleeland

Agreed. Frawley is still quite young