Search results

1. Sir

Xbox 360 problem.

I can't figger out how to put music from MP3 CD's onto the HDD of the 360, can someone pls tell me how to? :o
  2. Sir

Fender V Gibson.

Which guitar do you like best of these two. I have one of both and I love to play them both but I prefer the feel of the Fender but I like the sound of Gibson better. This is not a Stratocaster vs Les Paul either.
  3. Sir

Motorola RAZR V3x.

I got this phone the other day and I must say it is great but I have one small problem I need help with. Does anyone know how to transfer data from the computer onto the phones 64mb of internal memory without having to put it on the memory card and then transfer it to internal memory? I will...
  4. Sir

Motorola ROKR E1.

I lost my Sony Ericsson K750i over the weekend and now I have to get a new phone but ATM I can't afford to go buy another of these phones so I am looking at the ROKR E1 as it is now on optus pre paid for $180 and I will pay the $60 to unlock it so it will cost me $240, a lot better than the $700...
  5. Sir

Top 10 guitar solos in a song.

Top 10 guitar solos/playing in a song. Name to of the best guitar solos/playing in a song. 1. Stairway to Heaven- Led Zepplin (Jimmy Page ) 2. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd (David Gilmour) 2. All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix 3. November Rain/ Sweat child O' Mine- guns N' Roses...
  6. Sir

Broncos' fans talk some ****' or what.

I'v been looking around some RL forums and I have noticed that the Broncos' supporters seam to talk more crap than any other team and can never seam to admit that Lockyer had an average season and got out played by Johns in origin etc. Has anyone els noticed this as well?