Search results

1. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

He seems to be a really good ball player as well. Sets up his outside men nicely.
  2. D

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Haven’t seen Larry, but Cassius Tia is an impressive footballer. Excellent recruiting.
  3. D

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Speaking as a 62 year old, my favourites as a youngster were the late, great Gary Dowling, Turvey, Bobby McCarthy, George Peponis and Robbo. Terry Lamb is my age so he doesn’t count.
  4. D

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

I reckon O’Neil goes well at half but KO has set his outside men up with great skill over the last 2 weeks. Looks like our future five eighth. Either way we have good prospects.
  5. D

Official We are absolutely hopeless

Agree with the Wilson to fullback sentiment
  6. D

What more can be said of how good we have it

As King Elvis said, a little less conversation, a little more action please.
  7. D

4 tries for Brandon Clarke in Jersey Flegg

Brandon Clarke joined us about a month ago from the Capras. He scored 4 nice tries, all from dummy half, against Manly in the round before last. Played strong, done good! There is a clip of the round 22 highlights up on NSWRL. Dogs game starts 5 minutes in. One to watch.
  8. D

Opinion James Graham for football GM?

I have no idea whether he’d be interested, but the bloke is intelligent (he‘s at least as smart as Gus), a Bulldogs man, a proven leader, has a good footy brain and is universally respected. Worth sounding him out.
  9. D

Barret and the calm before the storm

I give him credit for recognising his mistake in recruiting Flanagan. Unlike Des, who let Cooke go rather than admit his decision to recruit Lichaa was wrong.
  10. D

Opinion Jake Averillo Outstanding

The bloke doesn’t realise how good he is. Hopefully he’ll get more confidence out of his performance today.
  11. D

Official Marking the ends of a era: Thank you Turvey!

I remember listening to Frank Hyde calling a Berries game on 2SM early in 76, Steve’s first season in Sydney. I hadn’t heard of Steve Mortimer before, but every time the ball went to him, you could hear the crowd lifting in anticipation that something was going to happen. I could tell we had...
  12. D

Martin Taupau

Tolman has more post contact metres than Tapau in 2021 so far. Hoppa is way ahead.
  13. D

News Bozo, bruises and Burton: Why Barrett is ready for his second coming

He’s articulate, has recruited well and the players seem to love him. However, I think he needs to curtail the media appearances until we have a few wins under our belt. His team needs to do the talking on the field.
  14. D

Mounties trial

Agree, Mariner too.
  15. D

Mounties trial

Last year Ogden, Atoni and Okunbor were the only ones to bend the line.
  16. D

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

The Club is only just starting to recover from the mess created by this bloke, along with Des and Raelene. I can’t believe he was even interviewed.