Search results

1. J

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

So dogs wanna shop Elliot around instead of sacking him, dragons have told sims he’s free to look elsewhere What do we think about a swap here? Experienced second rower and better than Elliot on his worse day
  2. J

DWZ consolidated thread

800k next year
  3. J

Other News Source Nathan Peats to the Dogs?

1 year deal at 200k? See if he re finds his form could be a steal we deserve a win after letting all our hookers go in the past
  4. J

Opinion Marshall for 1 year anyone

100% sign for one year, there is no decent halves off contract till the end of 2021 then in 2021 sign a decent half then hopefully a hooker will follow once they have a decent half to work with
  5. J

Opinion Lewis

Where’s all the Lewis haters tonight??
  6. J

Nathan Brown

He shouldn’t of been allowed to return, that shot was disgraceful and late
  7. J

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Jackson to lock and RFM to start is our best option
  8. J

Opinion 2020

I’d keep Jesse sue too
  9. J

Opinion 2020

Only players we should keep for next season are Foran DWZ Napa Okunbur Hopa ( thin ice) Lewis Jackson ( with captain taken away from his name) CHN SMITH Ogden Keep meany but only as a back up, shows no support what so ever
  10. J

Montoya at Centre

Heaps better at centre
  11. J

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Would be great if we got Manu for him Would be decent to get Aubusson for him too
  12. J

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Apparently the roosters want lichaa to fill in for jake friend, please hurry up and sign him!!!!
  13. J

Where does Lewis Belong ?

The kids 22 working with a spine with no experience, not a massive forward pack helping him out Everyone’s quick to torch him But don’t take into consideration a lot of other factors in our team letting us down
  14. J

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Not saying we should sign him. But what would you guys think of him playing fullback and potentially in the halves if Foran goes down?
  15. J

Josh Mansour Re-signs with Panthers for 3 years.

Mansour has resigned with Penrith for 3 years
  16. J

Team

Mbye Bmoz Jmoz Olive Hoppa 6 Lewis/cleeland 7 Foran 8? 9 jmk 10 klemmer 11 Jackson 12rftm 13? 14 Brown At least when Tolmans there our defence is tighter
  17. J

Kieran Foran

Hoppa can get the flick too
  18. J

Kieran Foran

Where were you tonight man? Clearly needed our halfback and he wasn’t there And Montoya get farrrked seriously
  19. J

Jennings brothers

The only way we’d get Robert is if we signed his brother too
  20. J

Jennings brothers

Should sign the younger Jennings brothers Both have speed and are still young
  21. J

Montoya

Ummm what? Our best is Mbye 2nd is Foran 3rd RFTM Jmoz would be 4th Montoya is one of our worst
  22. J

Montoya

Deadset fu*k this bloke off Good season last year, disgraceful now
  23. J

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Foran was good tonight Just didn’t recover from that knock he got late in the half I rate Moses at FB He has a lot to learn but He needs to follow the play and look for the offloads I just don’t see what happened with our forwards tonight lost the battle bad
  24. J

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Faaaaaaarking fuming wow
  25. J

The most disappointing thing about last night

I personally think Hoopa was our downfall last night
  26. J

Cody walker

I didn't realise how old he was
  27. J

Cody walker

Cody walker has turned down an extension at Redfern apparently 3 clubs are interested What are your thoughts?? I'd like him in the blue and white
  28. J

Hodko

Since hodko left the dogs have created nothing, poor last tackle options barely scraped through to the finals in the 2016 season You're talking injuries?! Haven't we just signed Foran?[emoji848]
  29. J

Hodko

Seeing as his days at Newcastle are basically over I'd love to see him back at the dogs, does have a great kicking game on him and can kick goals
  30. J

If Pearce were available, would you want him at the Dogs ?

No chance have you seen what he does to dogs??!!! Seriously though no he's rubbish
  31. J

predictions for 2018 lineup?

Think it'l be 1 Mbye 2 bmoz 3 jmoz 4 hoppa 5 montoya 6 brown 7 Foran 8 woods 9 lichiaa 10 klemmer 11 Jackson 12 Elliot 13 Tolman 14 Eastwood 15 RFTM 16 falalo 17talau