Search results

1. W

Des has coached his last NRL club

I'm of the belief that the financial side of the Bulldogs football club operations has left Hasler's career in tatters and basically left him unemployable. Does anyone else agree considering both the Bulldogs and Manly have been decimated by the negligence and sheer selfishness of this bonus...
  2. W

Play the ball penalties

I can't speak for anyone else on this forum but I have no problem with teams getting nicked for for an incorrect play the balls and it happened to both sides tonight but can someone tell me why the Burgess twin wasn't penalised for an incorrect play the ball which directly led to Souths match...
  3. W

Belmore Sports Ground

There have been some recent changes at Belmore Sports Ground with the addition of what looks like corporate boxes on each side of the Stewart Stand . Does this signify the club's wishes to play more than 6 home games at Belmore whilst ANZ Stadium is closed for renovations ? Does anyone have any...
  4. W

Poor Zappa.

After watching that shambolic interview Steve Turner did with Ray Dib I really felt for the guy. Zappa is a great fella and has been a terrific Bulldog on and off the field but to have to do a scripted interview with Dib would have to be an ultra low for the guy. The Chairman should be doing...