Search results

1. EB18

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

I'm almost certain this will be the 17 for rd1. 1. Perham 2. Fox 3. Almoati 4. Averillo 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Flanagon 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Tpj 11. Kikau 12. Mariner 13. Thompson 14. Brown/Reynolds 15. Sutton 16. Waddell 17. Preston
  2. EB18

Thinking exercise. Best dogs team of all time?

Nasheed I'm very surprised Kerrod Holland wasn't named fullback and captain.
  3. EB18

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

Fuck letting them enjoy themselves. We haven't enjoyed ourselves since 2004.
  4. EB18

How you guys can assemble a star squad and remain cap complaint.

The same reason why Averillo has 300 next to his.
  5. EB18

Mitchell Moses

Law of averages. This might be the one you finally get right.
  6. EB18

Official Corey Allan released

What's the club thinking? I know his been injured and out of form. But on his day his a top 5 fullback. People tend to forget he lead souths to the GF and was man of the series in origin.
  7. EB18

Official Hastings / Klemmer Swap

There outside backs are shit. If they sign one or two good ones then they will improve massively.
  8. EB18

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Or maybe his just a shit ****.
  9. EB18

News Potter wants permanent Bulldogs NRL role

I'd like to see that as well. Just depends on who gives it to him. If it's Gus then no thanks.
  10. EB18

Rumour Josh Reynolds

It's a mangers deal obviously.
  11. EB18

Round 19 TPJ against Tino

You would have done Rassayri.
  12. EB18

Opinion Tyson Gamble

Kylie Flanagan hahahaha
  13. EB18

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

He hasn't had a single pre season training as a fullback. Will only get better with a full pre season under his belt. Things like organising the def line, bomb defusing, general positioning at the back will only get better. The advantage he has is that he has Burton kicking to him at training...
  14. EB18

Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

Resigning Vaughn should have been a no brainer. What's the club thinking. Lacks any sort of logic not to resign him. Why sign Sutton if it's a money issue. Experienced hard nosed props like him don't grow on trees.
  15. EB18

Your 2022 Origin Game 2 Teams?

Game 2 1. Teddy 2. Fox 3. Latrell 4. Wrighton 5. Crioton 6. Burton 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Cook 10. Tpj 11. Frizell 12. Murray 13. Yeo 14. Papa 15. Paulo 16. Rcg 17. Matterson
  16. EB18

News Awesome NSW Cup Game

How old is Hayward? More importantly any chance he might be our starting halfback next year?
  17. EB18

Opinion Fittler as coach?

He will get one right eventually. Let's just hope it's a really good signing.
  18. EB18

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Sign Mitchell Peacre problem solved.
  19. EB18

Rumour Fox off field issues

If Freddy wanted a tall winger why didn't he pick Okunbor.
  20. EB18

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Can we fuck Thompson off already. This guy is putrid. His not even worth 200k. Wouldn't make the 17 in any other team. Drops the ball then misses a tackle for a try to cost us the game.
  21. EB18

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

Definitely wouldn't say no to Sezer either. What I do know though is we need an experienced halfback badly. We have class in Mahoney and Burton just need an experienced half to steer them around.
  22. EB18

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

His team plays in the ESL running 2nd to St Helens. 9 wins 3 losess. Peacre has played 9 games I believe scored 6 tries.
  23. EB18

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

Reynolds and Townsend have proven how an experienced halfback can transform a team. I can't think of anyone else besides Pearce on 2 year deal that could transform our over night. Pearce would be a massive help for Burton and Mahoney.
  24. EB18

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

The only way to win the comp these days is to cheat. Flanno has proven he is willing to do what it takes to win a comp. If it means cheating then so be it.
  25. EB18

Potter gets the nod as interim

If Potter does well does he get the job permanently?
  26. EB18

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Flanno can have the job under one condition. His son finds another club.
  27. EB18

News Anthony Mundine makes shock offer to join Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

If it means getting Haas then mundine is very very very welcome to join the coaching. Hell he could even have the head coach role if he wants.
  28. EB18

Opinion State of the roster for 2023

1. Hammer 2. Fox 3. Schoop 4. Kiraz 5. ? 6. Burton 7. Trindall 8. Tpj 9. Mahoney 10. Vaughn 11. Kikau 12. Matterson 13. Sutton 14. ? 15. King 16. Waddell 17. Herrington
  29. EB18

Luke Thompson starting at Prop.

Where's his boyfriend actros or whatever name is to defend him. Thompson is rubbish. Him and Jackson are a major issue moving forward. Both our highest paid forwards and probably two of our worst.
  30. EB18

Opinion Averillo

Averllio and Okunbor on the same edge. This would have to be the softest edge in nrl history. Honestly could not think of a softest edge in any team ever.
  31. EB18

Burton to test the open market

Probably the same idiot that wrote Ponga is leaving Newcastle then announce his staying in the same afternoon.
  32. EB18

Team vs Raiders

Averagedildo lol
  33. EB18

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Ok didn't know that. Doesn't change the fact he hasn't played nrl in a while. Plus I wouldn't imagine his played alot of fullback in his career. Burton to bomb the crap out of him all game long.
  34. EB18

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Broncos spine. 1. Martin (hasn't played nrl in 2 years plus don't think he ever played fullback) 6. Gamble 7. Reynolds 9. Paix This would have to be the worst spine in the comp. 2nd worst including ours is not even close. Even with all our injuries we should win and win well. $4 for us...
  35. EB18

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Cause his shit.
  36. EB18

News Bulldogs skipper left ‘embarrassed’ and admits rebuild won’t happen overnight

I agree with everything you said. Expect the attack is on par with 2021 bit. This year's attack is worse.
  37. EB18

TEAM round 4

1. Dufty 2. Fox 3. Scoupp 4. Burns 5. Naden 6. Burton 7. No fucking idea 8. Tpj 9. Jmk 10. Vaughn 11. Jackson (we have no choice) 12. Waddell 13. Thompson 14. BBO 15. King 16. Ava 17. Patolo
  38. EB18

Opinion Josh Jackson = Tolman 2.0

This thread is an insult to Tolman.
  39. EB18

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

Stop being an armchair coach.
  40. EB18

Luke Brooks

I'd be making inquires about Brayden Trindall from the sharks instead. His a gun. Can't get a look in as Moylan and Hynes in front of him.
  41. EB18

Opinion Pull a Des on Des, Hustler will be licking his lips targeting the edge of Okunbor & Co.

Good thinking. All week Des will be planning to attack Okunbor side all week. Once he says his not playing Des will be spewing.
  42. EB18

Who should replace Okunbor this weekend ?

My Grandmother.
  43. EB18

Averillo is too predictable

Why do you want a dry track. Hope it rains heavy again. We just won on a heavy track why change it.
  44. EB18

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Anyone know what's happened to Corey Allen? Didn't play any trails.
  45. EB18

TPJ the machine is back for round 2.

Waddell isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He actually moves very well and is very mobile. His way less of a liability defensively playing on an edge then tpj. Tpj is 100% a prop. Tpj can easily be a top 5 prop if he actually plays there.
  46. EB18

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

1. Dufty 2. Fox 3. Naden 4. Burns 5. Oknbour (for now) 6. Burton 7. Avo 8. Tpj 9. Jmk 10. Vaughn 11. Herrington 12. Waddell 13. Jackson 14. Bbo 15. Thompson 16. King 17. Ava
  47. EB18

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Payten the dumb fuck won us the game with dumb tactics. Kicking the ball all night to the test winger instead of bombing Okunbor and Dufty.
  48. EB18

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

There a different team when playing in Townsville. This game won't be easy. In saying that we should win no excuses. Would be way more confident if we were at home.
  49. EB18

Opinion Round 1 next week

1. Dufty 2. Fox 3. Naden 4. Schuoop 5. Allan 6. Burton 7. Avo 8. Tpj 9. Jmk 10. Vaughn 11. Herrington 12. Waddell 13. Jackson 14. BBO 15. Thompson 16. King 17. Patolo
  50. EB18

News Kyle Flanagan reveals his plan to regain starting role in the halves for Bulldogs

The halfback spot should be in the following order: 1. Avo 2. Wakeham 3. BBO ... The waterboy ... The blonde cheerleader ... Flanagon
  51. EB18

stalemate between $650k star and Storm ends as club confirms NAS’ return

How many times a week do you masturbate? None of my business right. Weather someone is vaccinated or not is none of your business either.
  52. EB18

2022 starting line up

1. Dufty 2. Fox 3. Naden 4. Burns 5. Okunbor 6. Burton 7. Avo 8. Vaughn 9. Jmk 10. Herrington 11. Tpj 12. Rfm 13. Jackson 14. BBO 15. Thompson 16. Ava 17. King
  53. EB18

Official Gus on Twitter

If this happens. Then you are forgiven for all the other the bullshit you have written.
  54. EB18

Cotric to raiders in 2022

Jmk to the raiders, hodgson to parra, Mahoney to the dogs for 22. Dreams are for free.
  55. EB18

News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

Where's dogtime? Where's your post to defend him.
  56. EB18

Cotric to raiders in 2022

Hopefully Canberra release hodgson early to parra. While parra release Mahoney early to us.
  57. EB18

Social Media Dolphins land their 2nd marquee man

Only thing that matters is his not playing for us anymore. Other then that who cares where he plays.
  58. EB18

The merry-go-around to get Mahoney early

Hopefully Bellemy doesn't allow him to play a single minute at hooker all season. Make him play lock all year so he gets bashed up. That way the roosters might have bought a lemon.
  59. EB18

Want a laugh? Pawwa fans forum

Hahahahahhahahahaha that's hetic. Look at the tigers bloke.
  60. EB18

Bold predictions

BULLDOGS to win the GF.
  61. EB18

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Fuck waiting till 24. 22-23 back to back.
  62. EB18

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

8. Haas 9. Smith 10. AFB 11. TPJ 12. Kikau 13. Talmalolo There you go.
  63. EB18

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

No he can't. If I was Penrith I wouldn't tolerate that one bit. They should sack him and he comes to us a year early.
  64. EB18

News Asiata gone ?

Why is it good to hear?
  65. EB18

News NRL news: Unvaccinated players face sack after RLPA and clubs meet

How is that a choice. More like putting a gun to someone's head.
  66. EB18

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Player swap for Cotric.
  67. EB18

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Should never have let him go. We will regret it. His a gun backrower.
  68. EB18

Opinion Impact in the community

I measure success by how many premierships we win.
  69. EB18

Opinion Impact in the community

No one cares about this. What's happening with Brandon Smith?
  70. EB18

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

That 90% vaccination milestone should not be celebrated. The only reason alot of people got vaccinated is to keep there jobs. This isn't a choice there being forced.
  71. EB18

Opinion Who should be our #7 2022 - a comparison for the stat nerds

Our backline is full of speedstars why make our halfback any different. In fact our forward pack is very fast also. So out of avo, bbo, Wakeham and Flagagon just pick the fastest out of them. That's avo. 1. Dufty 2. Cotric 3. Naden 4. Burns 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Avo Fastest backline in...
  72. EB18

Buzz's weird obsession

Problem is a better one doesn't exist.
  73. EB18

Okay, lineup for 2022

1. Dufty 2. Cotric 3. Naden 4. Burns 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Avo (gk) 8. Vaughn 9. Jmk 10. Tpj 11. Rfm 12. Herrington 13. Jackson (c) 14. BBO 15. Thompson 16. King 17. Ava Fastest backline in the comp.
  74. EB18

Opinion Our Team for 2022

1. Dufty 2. Cotric 3. Naden 4. Scoupp 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Avo (gk) 8. Tpj 9. Jmk 10. Vaughn 11. Rfm (hopefully fit) 12. Hethrigton 13. Jackson (c) 14. BBO 15. Thompson 16. Ava 17. Patolo
  75. EB18

Cotric To The Eels

Player swap Ryan Matterson. We do need an edge backrower.
  76. EB18

Rumour Tigers trade

They can have Allen and Flop for free. No need to trade.
  77. EB18

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

8. Tpj 9. Jmk 10. Vaughn 11. Hertrington 12. Waddell/rfm 13. Jackson 14. BBO 15. Thompson 16. Ava 17. Asaita
  78. EB18

Life After NRL: How Johnathan Thurston amassed a fortune built on meagre ‘car washing’ allowance

I agree on the cocaine bit. But I'd probably blow the rest on hookers instead of strippers.
  79. EB18

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Appartley was owed 55k for the rest of the year. Which means that money is now used to front load for next year. This along with Elliott should be enough to sign a decent half or hooker.
  80. EB18

Your Opinion on the 1-17 next season

1. Dufty 2. Cotric 3. Naden 4. Scoupp 5. Jac 6. Burton 7. Averllio (gk) 8. Vaughn 9. Jmk 10. Tpj 11. Herrington 12. Rfm 13. Jackson (c) 14. Bbo 15. Thompson (ala James Graham 2012) 16. Ava 17. Patalo Thompson and Jackson to small to both be starting in the middle 1 has to be on...
  81. EB18

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Why are we still paying him till October? That extra bit of money could have come in handy to front load for next year.
  82. EB18

Kenneller of the year?

Has to be Nasheed. Daylight 2nd.
  83. EB18

Ice is pretty good also. Ask Nasheed.
  84. EB18

Fox Sports Brent Read Say's Bulldogs Trying To Organise Elliott On A Player Swap.

New management plus we have gus now.
  85. EB18

Opinion What the Bulldogs are lacking 2022

The roosters stitched us up with Flanagan the dud. That's twice now we have fallen for there rejects after Napa. I want to pay back these fuckers real bad.
  86. EB18

Opinion What the Bulldogs are lacking 2022

That's most likely the starting 17. Couple of things might different. I'm pretty sure Odgen won't be here next year. Also you forget about Ava. I'd say he is way ahead of Shitmson. And surely Elliott gets replaced with an nrl standard player that will make the 17.
  87. EB18

Lol you fucking prick. Almost gave me a heart attack.
  88. EB18

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Makes sense he loves dogs.
  89. EB18

How many weeks for Latrell?

6-8 weeks easy. Hope we play souths rd1 or 2 next year.
  90. EB18

Ok fess up. Which one of you ***** is the security guard that followed Elliott to the toilets and tried to get him sacked. Has to be a kennel member. Whoever it is we all owe you a drink.
  91. EB18

How come Elliott can only reach 1st base with these chicks. He only "kissed" lichaas mrs and now his only "kissed" this chick. Never seems to be able to seal the deal.
  92. EB18

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

This.
  93. EB18

Every team's strongest 17 for 2022

You must be really really bored.