Search results

1. Grads

CHN has disrespected the club

The video is so bizarre. I want to apologies to the fans, the members, my team mates, and the club... ok you’ve acknowledged you’ve fucked up, how about address why you’ve left. Okunbors copped it on the chin and wants to repay the club, but this nonce uses his own fuck up as a get-out clause...
  2. Grads

News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

Can’t wait to boo the shit out of this prick next year. How about taking some accountability for your actions you rubbish bloke.
  3. Grads

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

Yet the old fossil Buzzle has this to say. Doesn’t this bloke & penis head hooper work for the same paper?
  4. Grads

[Match thread] Bulldogs 30 def Sharks 18

Hahaha exactly my point
  5. Grads

[Match thread] Bulldogs 30 def Sharks 18

Some of the worst footy I’ve seen in recent months. This has been genuine dogshit tonight.
  6. Grads

Semi-Interested?

Just give him 800k and sign him. The bloke won games for parramatta single-handedly. Isn’t he good mates with that bald bulldogs fanatic Raymond? Anyone wanna give me Raymond’s number?
  7. Grads

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

The rise of this Sivo bloke this season and Parra’s improvement has me pretty sold that the Dogs should be doing whatever is necessary to get big Semi in blue and white. We’ve lacked strike weapons or any sort of “xfactor” since Barba. We pick up DWZ this season who is somewhat of a strike...
  8. Grads

Napa or Klemmer?

Yeah how’s the blokes form. Has been there less than a year and is throwing stones about the coach. Sounds as piss poor as the alleged “family issues” that he was having $$$$$$$
  9. Grads

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Fun fact: the $25k prize money is apparently going to the nrl fine for first grade. Pathetic.
  10. Grads

My team for 2019

I like it mate. Skillful, quick and youthful backline. Besides Foran that’s a pretty mobile team.
  11. Grads

Nick Meaney and Josh Cleeland Highlights.

Fair point but I’m just not seeing it mate. Even stats wise I’m not seeing where Meaney gets the upper hand. Meaneys only played 5 games to Bergamin’s 14 yet is running half the metres on average. A number of those games Bergamin’s been on the wing or at 5/8. Would love to see these “hours of...
  12. Grads

Nick Meaney and Josh Cleeland Highlights.

I’m aware he’s still young but having watched Meaney on a number off occasions, his defence and size is a big concern. For mine we’re heading down the same path as bringing Brad Abbey to the club. Bergamin has been strong at fullback this season when he has been there. The kids a ball player...
  13. Grads

Woolford & Lewis

Look I could be wrong but I’m pretty certain there’s a cap on how many lower grade players can be promoted to first grade and we are at that limit now. All further require written NRL approval and assumably they’re only going to let that slide if completely necessary.
  14. Grads

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Bergamin and Marshall-King looked really good tonight. Excited for what their futures hold at the club