Search results

1. Wild Robbo

Top 8 already decided.

Top 4 Roosters Storm Rabbits panthers Rest of top 8 Raiders Eels Knights Sharks/ Titans/ Warriors. Spoon Broncos / Manly Bulldogs are a work in progress 2-3 years away from being top 4. Unfortuneatly this comp is so predicable but hope im wrong.
  2. Wild Robbo

Opinion Stop the inhouse fighting and start recruiting.

I have been following this once powerhouse club for 40 years and am disgusted with whats happening at the moment. We need to sign several players asap and expect to pay overs for most of them for them to want to come here. We need to sign Benji on minimum wage as a stop gap and leader until we...
  3. Wild Robbo

The Time Has Come

Hasler has tried eveything and appears to have nothing left in the tank. He is a defeated man and im sure the players realise it. He is too stubborn to try signiticant changes and appears to be just taking the piss because he knows he is a dead man walking. I never thought it would come to this...
  4. Wild Robbo

Crowd Figure ?

It looked like about 4,500 ... but i bet they post 8,000 upwards. The sooner they put a massive broom through this club the better,who would go and watch that crap. Souths played shit but were still in total control.
  5. Wild Robbo

Teams no longer fear us

I have followed the Dogs for 40 years and feel the team has lost its aura. Opposition teams are no longer scared of us. They know they only have to score 2 tries and they will win. Whats the answer? Get rid of Des at end of season and new coach will have the same cattle? Keep Des and get rid of...