Search results

1. D

Have you ever considered switching teams?

Delete this chat group now and whoever had these thoughts get out of this channel!
  2. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Damn we play away next week `belmore`
  3. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Pele ..... Get the f... Out of my way!!!
  4. D

Rumour The save Corey Allan thread

I didn't bother reading other than take Corey to the ACCC to return the money we paid him
  5. D

Opinion Potter Lovers

Sack potter
  6. D

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Big match to see where we are at againdt a top 4 side. Playing sharks in the rain didn't justify how we really have been travelling. This is the one. Dry perfect afternoon conditions. P.s. it's nice to be wearing Bulldogs gear in the public these days with how we have been travelling.
  7. D

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Just came on here to say I am sorry Jeremy. You have been our best player this season and it took such a long time to see how good you could of been. All the best at the dolphins but that jersey is going to look really ugly on you ...
  8. D

Official Jack Hetherington signs with the Knights on a 3 year-deal from 2023

Had so much potential but suspension and injury didn't help him at the dogs. Time for a change and it might be what he needs. Klemmer is another fine example. Left to go to the knights and look at him now ......
  9. D

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

Potter is the coach Flanagan needed. His defence has been amazing. Can still offer more in attack and it will come overtime. Dont forget he never had the whole season in this position due to av taking his spot while Trent was here.
  10. D

Opinion Jimmy Dimmick

No way. He can come and assist. It not take on the role. Potter has shown more in his time than Dymock has ever had.
  11. D

News Gus goes in-depth on coaching saga: Six Tackles with Gus

This was great. Thanks for sharing. Gould is just fantastic being our leader
  12. D

Potter gets the nod as interim

I hope Potter is better than pay
  13. D

Naden signs with Tigers

See ya Nads! You were no good
  14. D

100% Footy summary

After watching that interview I picked up he wants an experienced coach that knows the Bulldogs culture and way. Thinking about this carefully I believe it's going to be Flanagan. Experienced, won a premiership and would understand the bulldogs culture but has not experienced it. It's going to...
  15. D

100% Footy summary

We are very lucky guys that gus is here. If he wasn't we are finished now
  16. D

The Barrett clause

Let's get this over with. We can't keep going like this. For seasons now we are the embarassment of the nrl
  17. D

Newcastle next week

Battle of the 2022 wooden spooners
  18. D

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

I'm off Boyz. Enjoy the show
  19. D

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Turning point sin bin. Now it's downhill as usual.
  20. D

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

It was not pretty but we had no bench that is a big win for us. I still don't think that pass from Burton was forward to dufty
  21. D

How Dragons rejection opened door for young gun’s ‘dream’ contract

These are the players we want at our club. Passionate aggressive and know what the badge means to them. If previous players come in and run off on these guys they can take a lot out of it. I know some have bad history of leaving the club on bad terms but you need to understand they were young...
  22. D

The bulldogs have identified the staffer who leaked the kikau pic

Damn we need him their for more insights
  23. D

Opinion Who’s your favourite Bulldog Player.

Cast aside players who have played at other teams for me it's Cement, Jarrod McCracken and Travis Norton Cement was the toughest player I have seen play for the dogs in my lifetime Jarrod macracken was just magnificent to watch on his day killing teams out wide in attack and defence Travis...
  24. D

The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

The club won't take him back. His days are over and the game has changed compared to when he was "good". We need agile mobile players now as the 6 again rules are killing us. Plus he left the club to make his wife happy
  25. D

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Guys... Just look at him. He is a BULLDOG!!!!
  26. D

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Wow!!!! Can we get a farewell e-card setup so we can sign his farewell and see if we can beat their target!
  27. D

OKUNBOR

Okumbour a massive loss in our squad this year. I still believe he has the goods we need on the wing. Tall agile mobile speed and brings the carries back with heart.
  28. D

News UNLUCKY DOG TO BE DISCARDED

Thanks prince for all your dog's passion and effort. Unfortunately we need better players than you.
  29. D

The New Thread for Paul Vaughan

1 year deal for Vaughan please
  30. D

Wigan Warriors linked with move for Atoni

Don't know about you guys but I can't keep up with all the transfer news about the dogs. It's getting out of hand now. Every NRL player on the market has a DOGS interest against it.
  31. D

News Paul Vaughan

I don't know about you gents but I can get use to these 1yr deals. Get the best out of the player to prove their worth.
  32. D

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I'm stunned you guys still watch the games after last week
  33. D

Official Best wishes to dwz

Played his heart out. Unfortunately it's on to much for the return on investment, the king of unsuccessful captain's challenges, a liability which the warriors will take the risk on now. Thanks for the good memories when they happened in the first season DWZ!
  34. D

Euro 2020

Don't write off the Dutch and Germans
  35. D

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Is anyone really going to this today. It's cold windy and I am not sure if the scoreboard can fit 3 digits as a scoreline for one of the teams?
  36. D

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Lack of experience today showed. No control no direction didn't play though the middle with a man down. Another disaster
  37. D

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Elliott just changed the momentum of this game .... For the worse
  38. D

Hoppa

Hoppa is on his last contract for us.
  39. D

DWZ

He is will be dropped next year if he has another 2020. Needs to be brought back to that 2019 form. Barrett won't take his stupid things this year.
  40. D

What did DWZ say to Mansour?? Caption this.

I didn't manage to get a captain's challenge today???
  41. D

Quick Tap Tolman.

Big mistake thinking he was going to score off that. Got greedy after thinking he could score week in week out !!
  42. D

Dogs vs parra

Let's hope it rains
  43. D

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Is this the place CHN and Okunbor used??
  44. D

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

No foran in second half sums up that second half. We choked
  45. D

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Back to the basics. Straight and hard. Strong defence. Supporting one another. My goodness what a breathe of fresh air! Keep it up boys!!
  46. D

News Bulldogs-bound Lafai to become next Dragon to depart

If it's for the rest of the year I'm fine with it as we don't have centres right now but an extension is not what I would like to see
  47. D

Those days of him being good when he was with us are gone. Why do you think the dragons are letting him go?
  48. D

This has to be the week.

Based on the press conference seems like a standard normal dogs week this week as per pays comments.
  49. D

Here we go. If we do we are that desperate to sign anyone now including rejects
  50. D

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

It all started from the beginning. About to sign a sponsor and 2 horny bastards decided to think with their penis rather than the badge
  51. D

Get a blank piece of paper and start again. Make sure Thompsons name is already watermarked on it and restructure everything from football HQ right down to the ball boy!!!
  52. D

This is great guys we need this to happen for change to happen. There are no excuses after today
  53. D

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Looking forward to coming here after the match to see the reaction. Enjoy your day guys!
  54. D

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

We are the dumbest team in the nrl
  55. D

WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

Article from:- https://www.zerotackle.com/reports-sione-katoa-headed-to-canterbury-48780
  56. D

WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

The Bulldogs have signed Penrith hooker Sione Katoa in the wake of Api Koroisau heading to the Panthers, according to WWOS. Katoa played 48 games for the Panthers after debuting in 2015. The Penrith club came up with an offer but were beaten to the punch by a Canterbury side searching depth at...
  57. D

News After three seasons blighted by injury, Kieran Foran is ready for his comeback

Same news pre season for foran. Until he shows his worth on the park, the stories are just stories
  58. D

Roosters Trent Robinson on the importance of the Salary Cap

Wow incredible to publicly say that as a coach when your own team is the most questionable side in the nrl when it comes to *salary cap*!!! I bet you are fking thankful robinson Shaking my head
  59. D

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

In gould's heart he was praying for a tigers late win like the raiders did Little does he know the boys learnt their lesson that game
  60. D

MOM vs Tigpies

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/klem-throws-shoulder-at-mbye!690756
  61. D

Enjoy..... https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/klem-throws-shoulder-at-mbye!690756
  62. D

That's why I watch fox. 9 hate us
  63. D

Fox sports already has the video of the hit on it's own Even they liked it
  64. D

Holland

No montoya
  65. D

MOM vs Tigpies

Klemmer The hit on Mbye was for The Kennel
  66. D

Mbye

Good luck to moses but he is not a dog anymore He will do well with the media at the tigers as he will get more air time on TV
  67. D

Chris Anderson on NRL 360 tonite

I get all that and agree with you but not one question was asked about the club
  68. D

Chris Anderson on NRL 360 tonite

That was pathetic At least ask Chris is there anything you would like to tell all the Bulldogs fans out there watching tonight on what the future holds for their beloved club after a wretched season?
  69. D

Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Ricky needs a new game plan. Can't target Montoya now. P.s. enjoy playing the Mounties Montoya
  70. D

Any Excuses This Week?

Excuses? The sun glare and trains passing all too often is the excuse
  71. D

Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

Lewis to replace mbye in top 30 players
  72. D

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

It's like he is begging to move to the tigers asap so he can play finals but knows the fans will destroy him for leaving the sinking ship
  73. D

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Moses on Queenslanders only show I thought Jamal was bad but this guy takes the cake
  74. D

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Woods conceded 2 gifted ^points^ helping those pricks hit the lead
  75. D

One bad play that cost us the game. Thanks maaaaate
  76. D

Montoya must be dropped now. Enough chances Dean ffs
  77. D

Aaron woods man of the match for that lazy penalty Foff now ffs
  78. D

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Nice description of our current fullback Let's hope he is gone soon I want hoppa back at 1