Search results

1. Tuffers

George Pell

Mate I love you but I’m not sucking you off
  2. Tuffers

George Pell

Were any kids fiddled with during the helicopter flight? If no then I'll let it pass.
  3. Tuffers

George Pell

4. Tuffers

Religious Discussion Thread

5. Tuffers

6. Tuffers

Wasn't Jesus a middle eastern jew?
  7. Tuffers

8. Tuffers

Time to resurrect Silent Tiara and get back on the Xbox. Vinny, Chris and Roose will be your apostles on Call of Duty.
  9. Tuffers

I'm curious, what motivated the media to start "flaunting and pushing the evolution theory"? What was in it for them?
  10. Tuffers

Apologies for the hyperbole but this is the dumbest paragraph I have ever read. The world is worse off for it existing. I am imagining Albert Niemann reading about On The Origin of the Species in the Neue Preussische Zeitung and inventing cocaine in response just to deal with the cognitive...
  11. Tuffers

Lube Mobile?
  12. Tuffers

Not sure what the disputed authorship of these books have to do with these other issues. The vibe I get from my homeboy Jesus was that he would have been cool with all that. You know, with his washing the feet of prostitutes and all that...
  13. Tuffers

Watch out you don't get roofied by Kelpie, he doesn't seem a big believer in consent. "So your arsehole has been destroyed, now you should try and learn about haemorrhoid pillows"
  14. Tuffers

Fuck me dead, I went to a Catholic school 25 years ago, and Brother Michael was teaching that Matthew, Mark et al. did not write the gospels in religion class. Are the Marist Brothers more progressive than this forum?
  15. Tuffers

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Yeah, stealing the yacht on the truck is an all-time favorite mission in any game for me.
  16. Tuffers

17. Tuffers

Bloody hell, I had a heap of great religious memes I held back on posting because I didn't want to "resurrect" (hurr hurr) this thread. I thought "no, I'll be the bigger man" and let it slide. Two days later, 7 pages of dribble.
  18. Tuffers

It's got nothing on the Catholic version. Pope versus Anti-Pope: The rumble in the Vatican.
  19. Tuffers

COVID-19 - Thread

I deliberately left that part out so you wouldn't get a hard-on.
  20. Tuffers

COVID-19 - Thread

Work from home 99% of the time, but last Thursday had to do a nightshift in a enclosed space with 7 people. Of course a few of them start coughing their lungs up after we depart. 0 masks. Woke up on Saturday morning with throat full of razorblades and shocking headache. I thought "the time has...
  21. Tuffers

Which ass are you referring to?
  22. Tuffers

I’m still recovering from the last time I treated someone who associated with pack raping ducks … yikes. Imagine a bukkake of feathers.
  23. Tuffers

Maybe you should try saying this stuff out loud before you type it. Might be a good sense check.
  24. Tuffers

If humans became extinct, would then God also become extinct, because there would be no beings left that believe or worship her? What purpose would God serve without mankind?
  25. Tuffers

26. Tuffers

Did you practicing Catholics have to give up your sense of humor for Lent?
  27. Tuffers

28. Tuffers

29. Tuffers

Imagine getting executed for crimes against interior decorating.
  30. Tuffers

Wow, I must have missed the passage in the bible which commands you to engage in racist, hate-fueled violence. Kelpie, you are the ultimate hypocrite and have made baby Jesus cry.
  31. Tuffers

It really is like shooting fish in a barrel. Try 26%. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/26/most-u-s-catholics-hope-for-change-in-church-rule-on-divorce-communion/
  32. Tuffers

"Can I get Supreme with no anchovies, a garlic bread and a Body of Christ for delivery please?"
  33. Tuffers

He won't return my calls.
  34. Tuffers

35. Tuffers

I went to a Catholic high school. There were 6-8 people that I suspected were gay, and who subsequently came out within 6 months of graduating year 12. Our school was fairly open and inclusive, but they still did not feel confident enough to be open about their sexuality during their time there...
  36. Tuffers

I think Jesus needs to give you a (non-gay) hug.
  37. Tuffers

38. Tuffers

Kelpie making it sound like
  39. Tuffers

Too late, we are headed the other way.
  40. Tuffers

I'm not sure you understand the nuance between believing in something despite a lack of evidence versus refusing to rule out the possibility of something existing despite the same scarcity of evidence. I'm glad to see that you have underwent some form of psychological assessment. A component of...
  41. Tuffers

I went to a Catholic school to get a decent education, because the local public schools were poor. We did Religion classes 2-3 times per week, dodged Brother Silvo because he could get a bit handsy in the change rooms after PE, and went to Mass. Our Principal, Brother Peter, left suddenly during...
  42. Tuffers

Let me guess, you got kicked off the Year 4 debating team, didn't you?
  43. Tuffers

Jesus is an amateur, David Koresh got 79 people to die for him at Waco. Edit: damn, Hacky beat me to that point.
  44. Tuffers

Sorry for acting like an emo philosophy student, but "God is dead, but considering the state the species man is in, there will perhaps be caves, for ages yet, in which his shadow will be shown." I guess Nietzsche wasn't prophetic enough to foresee the internet back in 1882. The rest is pretty...
  45. Tuffers

It does affect me if the misguided views of a minority influence laws that impact all of society. It denies choice to those who do not share those views. Modern day morality, law and justice should not be dictated to by documents of tenuous origin with ambiguous and hypocritical directives, nor...
  46. Tuffers

Fuck me the religious nutjobs have won. I'm now convinced that hell exists. Reading this "discussion" is proof of that. If you substituted God for Allah and changed the language to Arabic, some posts on here wouldn't look out of place on Afghanistani Instagram (Haramgram?). "If you put up with...
  47. Tuffers

I'll start believing in God when he starts giving me stuff, like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny do every year.
  48. Tuffers

Short answer: God ain't real. Long answer: God is the projection of an individual's own moral beliefs and personal values onto a conceptual omnipotent being that creates an environment for cognitive dissonance to explain away thoughts and behaviours that themselves or others may find repugnant...
  49. Tuffers

MT Wilson 9yr old found?

Imagine being the APS5 (probably some just graduated law student) given the task of writing government policy for the new torture regime in prisons. "Hmmmm, bamboo spears under the fingernails is ok, but what about in the eyes? Might have to see how Iran manage this issue". NOPE
  50. Tuffers

Some incredible mental gymnastics occurring in this thread. Btw you are committing genocide every time you rub one out, and God is watching you while you do it. I expect that knowledge would make some here even more erect (for different reasons).
  51. Tuffers

MT Wilson 9yr old found?

Just a moment before you get out your pitchforks and nooses. Horrific crimes deserve serious punishment however the death penalty is not the way. There are too many mistakes made by the police and justice system which result in innocent people being killed (See the U.S. system for example). You...
  52. Tuffers

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

53. Tuffers

Um, I thought this was the NAMBLA forum.
  54. Tuffers

Fkn God, stop hiding behind that planet you coward. Hey Jesus, quit riding that comet and get yer ass down here and punish some sinners. Shit load right here on this forum.
  55. Tuffers

Fed Govt's new proposed voting legislation

Australian population is 25.7 million. Compulsory voting so turnout is high (92%, so approx. 23.6 million). How many cases of fraud in that number? 16 from last election. How many legitimate people would be turned away from voting with new legislation? I expect it would be significantly higher...
  56. Tuffers

Opinion Best gig ever...

The Family Inn sold their own beer off tap for a little while, called it the Family Ale. I bought a schooner once, had one sip, and poured the rest into a pot plant. The plant was dead the next day. Fuck me that was slop.
  57. Tuffers

Opinion Best gig ever...

"Sneaky turtle, sneaky turtle, woo hoo!"
  58. Tuffers

Opinion Best gig ever...

My taste is a little different but anyway... -Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros at BDO 2000. Actually the whole day at that stage was great. Killing Heidi just as they went massive. It was fucking hot so people were climbing up the struts to access the fire hoses and spraying the crowd to keep...
  59. Tuffers

I never lose.
  60. Tuffers

Well, yes, Occam's Razor suggests you are right, but I'm still waiting to read the article for self-interest's sake. I bet you used to say that about Playboy too?
  61. Tuffers

Haven't played Syndicate but Ubisoft layed the groundwork in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag with Mark / Mary Read.
  62. Tuffers

Hello, Psychologist here. Can you please provide the evidence for this claim? A peer reviewed article published in a reputable scientific journal will suffice.
  63. Tuffers

in this thread alone.
  64. Tuffers

@south of heaven
  65. Tuffers

66. Tuffers

67. Tuffers

Nuclear Subs

Damn, these subs could have really made a difference in Afghanistan....
  68. Tuffers

COVID-19 - Thread

Admit it, you'd ride this bike
  69. Tuffers

Found it for you
  70. Tuffers

Vormund and I had a run the other night on BF5. Yeah HMU tonight. 5 Hail Mary's for each kill.
  71. Tuffers

72. Tuffers

73. Tuffers

74. Tuffers

This thread delivers like Dominos.
  75. Tuffers

You do know she is covered in wax right?
  76. Tuffers

77. Tuffers

Apologies for posting all the memes, i don’t think I would be adding much by actually writing a cogent post. You all do realize that you are having the same argument that has continued since time immemorial, or at least since man invented God? The only difference is instead of arguing the...
  78. Tuffers

79. Tuffers

80. Tuffers

81. Tuffers

82. Tuffers

@south of heaven
  83. Tuffers

Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

Well that's not like you at all is it? Let me know if you need a character witness at the trial.
  84. Tuffers

Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

Don't think she is sending that text to Charles...
  85. Tuffers

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

@south of heaven Saw this joke and thought of you for some reason... An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow were hired at a construction site. The foreman pointed out a huge pile of sand and told the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman he said, "You're in charge...
  86. Tuffers

Nah it’s nerd night tonight
  87. Tuffers

@south of heaven Saw this and thought of you...
  88. Tuffers

Played a few rounds of BF1 today, still way superior to BF5.
  89. Tuffers

Fresh is sucking CODs cock
  90. Tuffers

Yeah I can do tonight
  91. Tuffers

What, you don’t plug in your one there to charge?
  92. Tuffers

There's a couple of new maps on BF5 so might be worth a look
  93. Tuffers

Was that the chick out of The Running Man / Total Recall?
  94. Tuffers

Coronavirus.

Yeah but they don't have to keep the charade of "working from home"
  95. Tuffers

I knew it, your a North Korea (best Korea) spy!
  96. Tuffers

Gonna report you for hacking
  97. Tuffers

Yeah I’ve got a little tingle in the ballsac, I might jump on for a few rounds
  98. Tuffers

Is the last photo meant to be a picture of Bankwest Stadium? Just checking for clarity.
  99. Tuffers

Did you go to the Stevie Wonder School of Photography? What the hell am I looking at?