Search results

1. Dogs1938

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

When dogs took their time to come out of the sheds we got fined for it.... What about storm?
  2. Dogs1938

Maybe Dean Pay being a dumb fk again
  3. Dogs1938

Are you normal ? He warms up so if someone gets injured his already warmed up to play
  4. Dogs1938

We are going to die on our ass and choke
  5. Dogs1938

News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

Why don't we just use Belmore and put abit of money into the ground and allow for another 5000 seats. That would bring stadium capacity to about 22,000. In saying that we are lucky to get 15,000 at a home game nowadays so it should be alright haha
  6. Dogs1938

News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

Yes, was quite disappointing to see him go. Was liking the looks of him coming up through the younger grades
  7. Dogs1938

Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Nu Brown offers so much more then lichaa the fkn dud. We have more energy coming out... Hate lichaa so much the hunchbuck dog
  8. Dogs1938

Who plays fullback next season?

I'll play fullback. At least I have acceleration off the mark, can catch a ball and defend.
  9. Dogs1938

Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

If dogs win I'll suck des Haslers dick :mask:
  10. Dogs1938

Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

Fmd I hate channel 9 and there shit people on the panel. I'm going back to Fox Sports
  11. Dogs1938

Ben Barba back to the dogs?

Hey at least Moses Mbye had some speed in him. He is pretty quick
  12. Dogs1938

Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

Des will be dumb enough and not tell the boys to bomb the f outta him, he'll probably tell them to take it easy on him
  13. Dogs1938

Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium

Hopefully Jmoz is up against him
  14. Dogs1938

Spinal reconstruction

Guys settle down, this is Des Haslers plan to set us up for the next few year SMH...
  15. Dogs1938

Name 30 places in the world you would like to see

Drive off with it, dump it and set fire to it
  16. Dogs1938

Name 30 places in the world you would like to see

I'd so love to see des Haslers house, so I can egg the fuckers house. I'll then drive away In his Kia
  17. Dogs1938

Boycott Belmore

If your lucky lmao
  18. Dogs1938

Observation: Our Defence is the Issue

Yes, I hundred percent agree with you on this. Des had two fresh men on the bench and never put them on until asipelli fine went on with 10 to go then Lichaa with 5 to go. Lmao we scored those two tries as soon as Lichaa went on.
  19. Dogs1938

Observation: Our Defence is the Issue

Okay I understand we had poor defence but you got to understand we had no Klemmer, Jackson, graham, Eastwood and Brett Morris.. I do see it in other games but your wording seems to be just about this game. That period of 25mins they had the ball was from Ben cummins giving them a lift to the try...
  20. Dogs1938

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Teams and Game Day Discussion

What seems to annoy me is fox sports, like why couldn't they play the NYC and the ISP game today on TV? I mean they had no problem for yesterday's games. But noo they just play the boring old repeats of league life, NRL 360 and the games already played.. Ugh
  21. Dogs1938

Round 18 ISP Bulldogs V Knights

I have to admit tomorrow will be the first time I'll be using my membership this year. I'm only going to farewell my man Josh Reynolds
  22. Dogs1938

Can't believe if panthers lose their isp game today and we win our isp game tomorrow we can go 3rd.
  23. Dogs1938

Lichaa to start off the bench

I bet this is all bs. Only channel 7 said it. I don't see it on the dogs website or twittier, I domt see it on the nrl.com or the nrl daily telegraph sooo?
  24. Dogs1938

Reynolds' tribute to Hodkinson

Sat 08 Jul, 2017, 7:00am By Alicia Newton‌, National Correspondent‌‌, ‌‌‌NRL.com Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds during the Bulldogs' run to the grand final in 2014. Copyright: NRL Photos. Bulldogs five-eighth Josh Reynolds has praised former teammate and Knights halfback Trent Hodkinson...
  25. Dogs1938

At least this is something we can cheer for. Would be funny if we all go to Belmore and watch the ISP game and then leave straight away just before the main game.
  26. Dogs1938

Lichaa to start off the bench

Yeah bro, he's joining his new twin Fatsiano
  27. Dogs1938

Canterbury Bulldogs’ culture called into question but Des Hasler is just about winning

CULTURE is the most overused, often abused, always confused word in the sports world. Every good club has good culture, even the bad ones. Coaches speak to culture in knowing tones. Just don’t dare ask them to explain. I gave that up long ago when I noticed their eyes glaze and words grow...
  28. Dogs1938

It's been awhile.

Lmao you have a lot of time up your sleeve, but I won't deny it's pretty good.
  29. Dogs1938

Bulldogs v Knights: Schick Preview

You know what, that is so true.. Anyone got spare blood pressure tablets?
  30. Dogs1938

Storm sign Kasiano

Ah okay thanks
  31. Dogs1938

Bulldogs v Knights: Schick Preview

Thank the fucking lord no Suttons as the referees. We could be a chance
  32. Dogs1938

Storm sign Kasiano

I swear we knew this so many weeks ago ?
  33. Dogs1938

Salary cap scandal

I think des is a little upset about this one
  34. Dogs1938

NRL on verge of selling the Knights to Wests Leagues Club

Sounds good, the Knights won't be on track for this weeks game.. But then again they are versing the dogs
  35. Dogs1938

Jayden Okunbor...

Thanks bro
  36. Dogs1938

Jayden Okunbor...

You say his ruled out, but with what ?
  37. Dogs1938

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

I'm not paying shit to that ****, he is a rich mother fucker who drives around in a new Kia car
  38. Dogs1938

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

I'd have nothing against des Hasler iffff he pulls his damn dick outta Ray dibs ass. Come let me know when that happens
  39. Dogs1938

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Teams and Game Day Discussion

Will be funny if we win with a bunch of reserve graders only thing I see positive this week is a "change" about f**ken time. Just annoyed it comes at a time when we have no choice but to use these guys.
  40. Dogs1938

QLD names team

Will be a good game but f**k you QLD
  41. Dogs1938

My idea for an Australian Challenge Cup

Hang on but if your playing the nrl all stars game on Saturday and then got to back up on Sunday for state of origin ? How does that work ? Don't get me wrong, like its a great idea but it's not possible..
  42. Dogs1938

NSW State Of Origin 3 team

It was said that Tom Trbojevic or Matt Moylan will be the likely replacements in case Dugan is out
  43. Dogs1938

NSW State Of Origin 3 team

Mon 03 Jul, 2017, 9:25am ‌‌‌NRL.com EMAIL PRINT The Blues have named an unchanged line-up for Origin decider Credit: Grant Trouville. Copyright: NRL Photos. The New South Wales Blues have named an unchanged side for the Holden State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium on July 12. It's the...
  44. Dogs1938

2017 gone...2018 please come quick

Can we move Cleeland, put nu brown at five eighth and Mbye at dummy half? Also get rid off lee and put remies smith
  45. Dogs1938

Our first halfs - WTF is happening?

I think it's gonna get worst against the Knights.. We will be missing graham, Eastwood, Jackson, Klemmer, B Moz and Dugan just got injured so maybe a call up for J Moz too. Holy shit that's not gonna help crowd numbers for Belmore. Who's joining me and putting $10 on the Knights haha
  46. Dogs1938

Begging the fans to turn up at belmore

We should get #fuckoffdes trending on Twitter
  47. Dogs1938

Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I really hope that dogs come out like they did against storm in the first bel more game. Seriously I'd love the dogs to smash the Parramatta eels.. Would hate to lose to a team like them UP THE DOGGIES
  48. Dogs1938

James Graham out for a month

Is everyone forgetting about Francis Tualau?? His first game he was wanting to rip people's heads off, he is pretty good isn't he?
  49. Dogs1938

Mbye dreaming of origin call up

#Jarryd Hayne?
  50. Dogs1938

UFC is Crap!!!

UFC is one of the best fighting sports out there (referring to the guys fighting), I mean it's better watching that then watching these embarrassing Bulldogs week in week out..
  51. Dogs1938

Boycott Belmore

Bought a membership and payed for the parking for a year and haven't gone to a dogs game this year
  52. Dogs1938

What does Des and the team do at training?

Play heads down thumbs up
  53. Dogs1938

What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

Yeah would be a good consideration
  54. Dogs1938

Time for Dib to Go

We lost Raleane Castle because of this ****
  55. Dogs1938

What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

Just wanting too see what coach do you think would be best for the Bulldogs right now to set us up for the next few years and save our souls.
  56. Dogs1938

Is the NRL rigged?

Yeah I think it's rigged for sure. All I see is the nrl are money hungry dogs, but fmd I liked Todd Greenburg as our ceo instead of him being ceo of the nrl. Makes him look like he is shit at his job
  57. Dogs1938

Angry Bulldogs fans troll poorly timed tweet

If we have a look at the photo Kasiano seems to be upset because he is missing out on fish and chips lol
  58. Dogs1938

Bravo Josh Reynolds.

Josh Reynolds is rarely good with Mbye as his half. He was good those few weeks before injury because we had Frawley as our halfback. Yes I agree with the fact that he still wasn't fit but he'll be back to usual against the Eels. I seen Mbye play his best game last night, like ffs his kicking...
  59. Dogs1938

Round 16 Dogs v Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Did anyone see the players hesitating to chance their arm or play those risky passes? Like surely des is getting in their Heard and fucking with them.
  60. Dogs1938

Was that worthy enough for a sin bin? Like ffs
  61. Dogs1938

Why isn't Chase Stanley kicking?? I mean he was nailing then from the sideline in the reserve grade team yet against the dragons we have Moses Mbye kicking. Like wtf??
  62. Dogs1938

Michael Lichaa

Hey guys I just wanna ask on your opinions with Michael Lichaa.. I think he's a great player and has a lot of potential but the reason he looks shit half the time is because des. When watching him at Cronulla he was a beast, used to always kick from dummy half, run for dummy half and used to...
  63. Dogs1938

Will Hopoate, Why the hate?

He is slow off the mark but quick afterwards, I mean he chased down Joshua Ado-carr mate
  64. Dogs1938

Did no-one notice how many of our forwards rotated during the game?

Sam is good I won't deny that, but the fat fuck only makes one good run and that's it.. Cut back on the cigarets and kebabs and I'll praise him more
  65. Dogs1938

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

He looks decent, but he's only 17 I think
  66. Dogs1938

I guess there's always room for improvement
  67. Dogs1938

Dragons 16 - 0 Bulldogs 24 minutes in
  68. Dogs1938

Fualalo overcomes eerie health scare

But des will find a way to make him look shit
  69. Dogs1938

Holden Cup; Dragons 10 - 0 Bulldogs 15 minutes in... Great start
  70. Dogs1938

Also if holland is playing who's kicking? Stanley or Mbye?
  71. Dogs1938

Bulldogs will win 17-16 or something like that. I see the Bulldogs pulling something out of their arse today. It hasn't happened for a while and we are due for a cracker of a match. Does anyone else agree ?
  72. Dogs1938

Fualalo overcomes eerie health scare

Danny Fualalo got out of bed one morning last season and immediately knew something was wrong. Worryingly, all the 22-year-old could see were illusions – his head was constantly in a spin and he was convinced the objects around him were moving. Vertigo is a medical condition that affects a...
  73. Dogs1938

Bulldogs' Reynolds out of Dragons clash

It's pretty funny cause thus website says Tualau is on the bench: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/06/11/team_update_v_dragon.af_news.html Here it says holland is in on the bench: http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx
  74. Dogs1938

Where did you get that from ?
  75. Dogs1938

NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

Even though I'm pissed off with the dogs I'm glad to see we are not on the bottom of the ladder lol, and can't say I'll ever support another team.. My word will still stand though, I will not go to a Bulldogs game until des is gone.
  76. Dogs1938

Maybe des is playing mind games the idiot
  77. Dogs1938

And who are you, Jesus? Mate it's pretty hard to back up after two days don't you think ?
  78. Dogs1938

2018 and our incoming recruits.

What shits me is that we could have such a deadly team next year and guess who wil fuck it up? Des Hasler... He has another set of players careers to fuck up, guess that's why he gets payed $1.5mil a year
  79. Dogs1938

Questions for Des

Ask him, Did you only resign with the club just to keep the Kia cars rolling in your driveway?
  80. Dogs1938

Questions for Des

A guy on professors second year syndrome asked James Graham what are they doing for des's farewell and graham went red and didn't know what to say haha
  81. Dogs1938

Matty Johns show - Footage of our warm up pre Panthers game

Fmd, see that's another one of des Haslers problems! No fking discipline, like when is he going to drop players after poor performances and lack of attitude
  82. Dogs1938

Okay fair enough but we could of at least told mbye he wasn't wanted anymore and if he was to leave we could of given mbye's money to Reynolds maybe? Orrr if we were to leave Mbye at the club then push him to hooker and say see yah to Lichaa right ? I mean we had money for Foran so there was...
  83. Dogs1938

I just wonder.. Did Des make a huge mistake by letting Reynolds go instead of Mbye from this point of view. As we seen before Reynolds got injured, Reynolds and and Frawley were quite good with Mbye at hooker. Currently with Mbye and Frawley with Lichaa at hooker we are disgraceful right ? I...
  84. Dogs1938

I have to agree with you, Stanley is a better goal kicker.
  85. Dogs1938

Was 2012 bad for the Bulldogs?

That's why Barba was so good.
  86. Dogs1938

Members forum

Because it's not is Hasler's so called "Gameplan"
  87. Dogs1938

I really wonder how the dogs are gonna go in this wet weather to be honest. Our errors lately have been through the roof. Anyone seeing the Dragons winning 40-0 ?
  88. Dogs1938

Members forum

Bahah gives them time to think of some bs excuse lol
  89. Dogs1938

Email recieved from our beloved club

Yeah mate give them your number and fkn blast them!
  90. Dogs1938

Boycott next Monday's game

They are giving away a lot of free tickets.
  91. Dogs1938

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

That's why you watch fox sports mate