Search results

1. DinkumDog

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

Just came from the event - half these boys look like they could still play! Although as Big Willie said ‘Looks can be deceiving’ :-): But legends prior to ‘04 first…
  2. DinkumDog

Enhanced Games

Surely this won’t actually happen: https://enhanced.org/ So we’re now going to encourage drug use to cheat? The world has truly gone mad - and The Missile (a Bulldogs supporter) says he’s in if it goes ahead. Sigh.
  3. DinkumDog

Official Club Update: End of 2023

As we approach the final moments of 2023, we're excited to reflect on the year's milestones and share the latest news and achievements of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Our 100+ year CBDJRL continues to thrive, with more than 200 children already registered to join the competition in 2024...
  4. DinkumDog

Official Burto on 2024

5. DinkumDog

Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

I’m confident most Bulldogs voting members know the score leading up to February’s election of football club directors but since we have a few agitators on here like @04 Dreaming, @Polly Power, @Flanagun and some others I thought it would be useful to provide some non confidential insight into...
  6. DinkumDog

Dear Santa…From Reed and Matt

What’s on the boys wishlist from the big guy? 1) Easier training regime? 2) Less dribble from @04 Dreaming and Co? 3) RFM gone to seize power? 4) Gus to deliver some middles? Insert your own silly season wish from the boys…
  7. DinkumDog

Official Potter NSW Cup Coach

Harry to coach NSW Cup as Tangles heads across the ditch. Good move to keep him at that level in the club and explains why JT was brought in as NRL assistant. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2023/11/04/potter-poised-to-spearhead-nrl-bulldogs-future-as-cup-coach/
  8. DinkumDog

Official Luke Brooks to Manly

4 years from 2024. At least that shuts down Belmore speculation. I’ve just sent my commiserations to mates who are Beagles fans. They’re not happy :-).
  9. DinkumDog

Official Doggies @ The Gee-Gees

Some of the boys just spotted @ Royal Randwick enjoying their weekend off: Given his boxing antics in Origin this week I’m getting on Number 16 Race 8 ‘Fox Fighter’ :tearsofjoy:. Giddy Up!
  10. DinkumDog

Official 20000 Members

For the first time since 2016 the club has surpassed 20000 members. Good to see so many willing to back the club as we make our way back to where we deserve to be. Next stop 30000 members! #LetsTrot
  11. DinkumDog

Official Member Update from JK

It’s the first Member’s Update of 2023 and despite some mixed results on the field, there has been plenty to celebrate of late. In this Member’s Update, you will hear from our Chairman of the Board, John Khoury as we share an update on general business and the Bulldogs season to date. A...
  12. DinkumDog

Older People and Technology

You all know it’s true. Post stories of frustration and/or comedy here. I’ll start with an exchange from this morning: OFM: Older Family Member HELPDESK: Me Helpdesk Transcript: TUE 18 APR 2023, 11.27am OFM: ‘I’ve deleted a text message without reading it, how do I get it back?’ HELPDESK...
  13. DinkumDog

Official Wrestle Session Pics

One week from kickoff and the boys had an intense wrestle session. Some cool pics. All photo credits: Arthur Meredith.
  14. DinkumDog

Official AGM + Trial / 19 FEB

As kick-off ‘23 gets closer there’s some important business to attend to: On 19 FEB, paid up members are invited to the Bulldogs AGM where you’ll hear JK, Gus and likely Ciraldo talk about everything going on at the club (that they’re willing to make public at least). Likely Jacko will be made...
  15. DinkumDog

Official Mark McLinden The Pitch Invader

Turns out one of the two clowns who ran onto the field during the GF was former Raiders half Mark McLinden: https://apple.news/AqkYC6gQWTjWCZYepErwTCA Maybe he missed being tackled? Hope he saved some of his playing money to pay his $5500 fine :tearsofjoy:. That’s him on the right in his...
  16. DinkumDog

News Queen Elizabeth II Dies

A real end of an era - and possibly the end of the Royal Family as we’ve known them. The only monarch most of us have ever known. Lizzie was a stalwart and to make it through to 96 with all the spotlights and scandals is a top effort - this coming from a non-Monarchist generally. RIP and good...
  17. DinkumDog

Cowboys (Dallas) / Bulldogs

A sneaky peak at the Dallas Cowboys Team Store here in Texas reveal two intriguing links to Belmore: - Lamb 88 (Baa in a Premiership Year) - Elliott 21 (The gear we got rid of the Tathra Turd) Blue and White too. Spooky :-).
  18. DinkumDog

Opinion Potter on Ciraldo: All Class

Mick’s handling of and comments on Ciraldo’s appointment was quality - club first - and pointing to Ciraldo being a young man as a good thing, not inexperience. Would be great to see Mick stay involved and contribute to our success going forward. Kudos.
  19. DinkumDog

Official 2022 Bulldogs Sporting Lunch

Posting this for anyone interested: Bulldogs Sporting Lunch at Bicentennial Park Sydney on 25 August, hosted by Heaps with some interesting speakers. Good opportunity to meet/mingle, have a couple of cans or a glass of water, whatever your flavour.
  20. DinkumDog

Rumour Rumbles at Tigertown

I have a mate who works for one of the Tigers sponsors. He hears bits but doesn’t throw rumours around liberally and I file most Tiger news in the ‘not interested’ basket anyway… BUT…spoke to him today and he mentioned that Hastings and at least two others have asked for a release since Madge’s...
  21. DinkumDog

Opinion Morrin Try on Debut

Glad you could finish it young man… Enjoy the moment but keep your head down. I was there at Belmore for the Max Mannix bomb in ‘84 and don’t want to see that again: Incidentally, Mannix got the ball from one Mick Potter.
  22. DinkumDog

News Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) Dead at 50

Sheesh. Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at just 50. Too many going too soon, too young. RIP fella and thanks for your contribution to many great songs.
  23. DinkumDog

Official Bulldogs/Clydesdales Partnership

Announced this morning, to hopefully entice future stars like Price and Thurston to Belmore: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2022/03/09/bulldogs-and-clydesdales-announce-affiliation-agreement/
  24. DinkumDog

Official Bulldogs 2022 Season Launch

Held last night at Doltone House:
  25. DinkumDog

Official Bulldogs 2022 AGM

Just attended the Dogs AGM. Speeches from JK, Wharby and Gus. Video from Jacko and Baz. (Covid protocol prevents them attending). Life Membership issued to Peter Winchester, Peter Tunks and Josh Morris - good to chat to all of them. Despite JK’s best attempts, the lack of questions and concerns...
  26. DinkumDog

News Joe Stimson

Just bumped into Joe - turns out he's living near me. Nice fella - had a good chat. He looks fit and says it took him 18 months to get his shoulder right, which pretty much ruined his first 2 years. Knows he needs a big year this year - and is keen to re-sign if the club wants that but knows...
  27. DinkumDog

Official Member Training Covid Alert

I don’t want to hijack any threads but don’t want this message to get lost in another thread either so mods can do with this what they see fit: I just got an alert from Service NSW that anyone who attended the Bulldogs Member Training Day at Belmore on Saturday 11 December may have been in...
  28. DinkumDog

Official Members Training Pics

On the field…
  29. DinkumDog

Official Stadium Australia is now Accor Stadium

The Bulldogs home ground (well, one of them) as of today and for the next 7 years is known as Accor Stadium: Actually makes sense with 4 hotels near the stadium and Accor look after a lot of visiting sporting teams.
  30. DinkumDog

News CRTC Public Health Warning: Namaste Syndrome

The Centre for Rubbish Threads Control (CRTC) has issued a public health warning: If you consume too much content containing the words ‘Namaste, Fam’, these symptoms are likely to quickly develop: The CRTC also advises that the only known cure is prevention: lockdowns, vaccines and masks are...
  31. DinkumDog

News Farcebook Whistleblower

Interesting story from US 60 Minutes this weekend - a former Farcebook employee who’s blown the whistle (and identified herself) about their lack of effort to combat hate speech, misinformation etc - because they know emotive content means more engagement and more profit for them. Having had...
  32. DinkumDog

Official Billy Slater New Maroons Coach

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/24/its-a-great-honour-slater-named-new-maroons-coach/ Leading tackles with knees and feet encouraged :-).
  33. DinkumDog

Official J-Moz Retires

Josh joins Brett in calling time after this season: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/08/30/twin-farewell-j-moz-joins-brett-in-retirement/ A shame he wasn’t able to finish his career as a Bulldog but was great in blue and white for 10 seasons as well as for NSW and Australia. Nice bloke too. Best...
  34. DinkumDog

Opinion Bulldogs Community Goodwill

Great to see the Dogs sending fresh food to families in need in the club’s heartland during the current crisis: It’s been a tough time for a lot of people and a forgettable year for our footy team but nice to see goodwill still exists in tough times. Onya Doggies! May 2022 be kinder to all...
  35. DinkumDog

News RIP Hendo

For anyone who grew up in Sydney this bloke was likely a part of your daily life for many years. ‘The way it is <insert date> This is Brian Henderson. Goodnight’. A thoroughly decent man in the rough and tumble world of old school journalism and before the mis-information age. RIP Old Mate…
  36. DinkumDog

Official Original Dogs of War Reunion

A recent reunion with some of the original Dogs of War: Premiers 1984, 1985 and 1988 and Runners Up 1986. Standing: Mick Potter, Joe Thomas, Andrew Farrar, David Gillespie, Peter Tunks, Daryl Brohman, Paul Dunn, Paul Langmack, Warren Ryan (coach, sitting). How good was it being a Dogs fan in...
  37. DinkumDog

Nicknames

Post the wittiest nicknames and their meanings you’ve ever heard here. I’ll kick it off: Arthritis: annoying colleague - once they’re in the joint you can’t get rid of them. Vicks: any annoying person who ‘gets up your nose’. Google: anyone who thinks they know everything. Panda: a protected...
  38. DinkumDog

Official Bulldogs Members Forum

Club leadership gave the members an update tonight: Wharby spoke about the clubs strategic direction. It’s all about ‘sustainable strength’ and getting us back to where we used to be - the blueprint that the Storm and Chooks copied. He speaks and sells a great story. Baz spoke. Reassured...
  39. DinkumDog

Opinion Calling All SEQ Dogs Fans!

I do hope all Brisneyland, Gold and Sunny Coast Dogs fans are heading here tomorrow afternoon: Our team needs you - just like those of us who head to Stadium Withoutanamia and Wankbest regularly. I want to see loads of Blue and White in the crowd. Give hell to the Ponies and let’s ensure it’s...
  40. DinkumDog

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Former NRL star Jarryd Hayne found guilty of sexually assaulting woman https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-22/nsw-jury-reaches-guilty-verdict-in-jarryd-hayne-trial/100014908
  41. DinkumDog

Deliberate Posting of Misinformation

Nevermind. Monday-itis :-).
  42. DinkumDog

Official Member Update from the Chairman

With our first match of the season taking place against the Knights in Newcastle, I thought it was a great time to thank everyone for their support and to take some time to recap on some of the great news coming out of the Club in recent times. Casting my mind back to February, we were able to...
  43. DinkumDog

Official SBW Hangs Up The Boots

There goes that suggested Bulldogs comeback :tearsofjoy:. SBW retires: Dual international star hangs up boots https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/11/sbw-retires-dual-international-superstar-hangs-up-his-boots/
  44. DinkumDog

Official Death of Former Sponsor

Gary Johnston, owner of Jaycar, Tigers fan but outspoken former Bulldogs major sponsor died on Wednesday aged 72. Not a huge Bulldog story in the current scheme of things but the Jaycar logo still adorns two jerseys and a t-shirt I own and was our major sponsor during the two grand finals we...
  45. DinkumDog

Official Cameron Smith Retires

Smith retires: Cameron announces record-breaking career over https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/10/smith-retires-cameron-announces-record-breaking-career-over/
  46. DinkumDog

Pick Up Lines

The good, the bad and the downright ugly. Post ‘em here. I’ll kick it off: ‘Did you get those pants on sale? They’re 100% off at my place’
  47. DinkumDog

Official New Sleeve Sponsor - OnSolar

Announced: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/02/24/onsolar-partner-with-the-bulldogs-as-their-new-sleeve-sponsor/
  48. DinkumDog

Official 2021 Member Pack Arrival

Just got the first half of my 2021 Member Pack: The hat is the best overall quality it’s been in years with the rubber logo badge instead of stitching. Can’t wait to receive my Member Jersey, Coaches Jacket and Hoodie which is coming soon. Lets Go Doggies 2021!!
  49. DinkumDog

Official Bulldogs 2021 Team Photo

50. DinkumDog

Big Tech Battle Brewing

We’ve arrived at an interesting juncture in the tech space. Apple are set to release a version of iOS that will allow users to block apps and websites from sharing harvested user data. This has obviously infuriated Google and Facebook whose business models are built on receiving that data...
  51. DinkumDog

Music Mashups

Paste quality mashups here. I’ll kick it off with James Hetfield & The News: Hip To Be The Sandman :-).
  52. DinkumDog

News SOS @TassieDevil

SOS @Tassie Devil! Saw this headline today and had immediate concerns! It’s not the off-season, the odd lurking troll or the shit shows that the US Politics and Covid threads have become is it?? Come back! We need you! :tearsofjoy:.
  53. DinkumDog

Video?

Appreciate it takes extra bandwidth and server space but is there a way to upload small videos to threads or only links?
  54. DinkumDog

The Aerosexual Thread

OK aviation lovers, here’s the thread for plane speaking. Stories, photos, flight sims etc. I’ll kick it off with a couple: Taken at SYD just before departure when Qantas withdrew their last B747 in July 2020:
  55. DinkumDog

Roll on 2021

56. DinkumDog

Official Merry Christmas from the Bulldogs

Festive cheer from the club in various languages :-): https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/12/21/a-christmas-message-from-the-pack
  57. DinkumDog

Official Jared Maxwell New Referees Boss

NRL appoints Jared Maxwell as new ref boss. At least it’s not a Sutton. https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/12/23/jared-maxwell-appointed-referees-boss/
  58. DinkumDog

WWOS MOLE Corey Paix (Ponies)

It is Tony Adams so hit and miss, but this from this morning: BULLDOGS EYEING BRONCOS YOUNG GUN Don't be surprised if Broncos utility Cory Paix ends up at the Bulldogs next season. The Dogs are looking for a back-up halfback and hooker - and Paix can play both positions. The 20-year-old...
  59. DinkumDog

Official Member Training Session Pics

Fitness drills with Ferris calling the shots.
  60. DinkumDog

Official Elliott Update

@utility half!! :-) https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/12/10/elliott-on-track-for-round-one/
  61. DinkumDog

Official 3 x Bulldogs Hat Giveaway

First in, best dressed (literally!) Genuine offer: I have 3 x Bulldogs 2020 Member hats to give away. Brand new, never worn (and forget how we went this season just gone). If anyone would like them for their kids for Christmas or similar, PM me and I’ll post them to you. Consider it my...
  62. DinkumDog

Official Members Only Open Training Session

Any members planning on attending the open training session at Belmore on Sat 12 Dec 10am-12pm? I just got my ticket (it’s free but you need to book due to C-19 restrictions). Will be good to see Baz and team giving the squad a run and get eyes on some of the new Dogs. Possibly the only open...
  63. DinkumDog

Official Call from Corey Waddell

Any other members getting calls from Dogs players? I just got a random phone call from Corey Waddell thanking me for signing up again for 2021. He said he's stoked to be at the club and that Baz and team are working them really hard in pre-season but there's a really positive feeling around the...
  64. DinkumDog

News Michael Gordon Drug Arrest

Former NRL player / current Titans assistant coach Michael Gordon stood down over alleged drug charge. https://www.9news.com.au/national/michael-gordon-former-nrl-player-and-titans-coach-arrested-over-drug-syndicate/10675e64-ce9f-4493-94a1-437b9e302cfa
  65. DinkumDog

Official Club Update Videos

For those who may have missed it, some club updates: 1) Andrew Hill + John Khoury talk preparations, the forthcoming draw (due 26 November) and game venues for 2021: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/11/19/bulldogs-members-update-november 2) Baz provides an update from the first three days...
  66. DinkumDog

News SBW Likely Retiring after Wolfpack Axed from ESL

Source: SMH Sonny Bill Williams' storied footballing career has almost certainly come to an end. Williams was contracted to Toronto for 2021, but his lucrative deal has fallen through after the club was denied readmission to the Super League. The cross-code star has no interest in playing...
  67. DinkumDog

Official Sponsorship Extension

The Canterbury League Club and the Bulldogs have continued to consolidate their sponsorship portfolio by extending their agreement with Asahi Premium Beverages for another five years, taking the partnership through until the end of the 2024 season. This extension will see the sponsorship extend...
  68. DinkumDog

For the Eels Fans

69. DinkumDog

Kevvie off to a cracking start!

New Pony coach Kevvie Walters says the key to improving the Ponies is: 1) Improve attack 2) Improve defence Can you imagine the meltdown on TK if Baz made similar comments about the Dogs? :-)...
  70. DinkumDog

Official Skeletor to Coach Maroons

Old bones is officially back for Origin: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/02/bennetts-back-maroons-confirm-wayne-will-coach-2020-series/
  71. DinkumDog

Preseason 2021 @ Crookvale

72. DinkumDog

Departing Players Presentation

The club did a nice presentation for the departing players and their families after the game today. L-R: Tolman, Cogger, Tass, Sue, Foran, Montoya and Holland. Lafai did not attend. CHN and Harper were also acknowledged as departing players.
  73. DinkumDog

News Live from Revesby Workers...

Headed down here to check out the action. Will provide updates as things unfold...
  74. DinkumDog

QLD Border

ATTN: @maroondog72 @flamebouyant or other Kennelers up north: Just checking if you’re available next weekend if needed and assuming Palaszczuk won’t open the border - can we toss the spoon over the fence somewhere and you can drop it into Red Hill on the way home? Thanks :-).
  75. DinkumDog

Tigers Duo Left Crookvale Early

Pretty poor form, especially when you’re on big bucks. Looks like the club won’t stand for it either and I don’t blame them...
  76. DinkumDog

Official Huawei Ends Raiders Sponsorship

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/12612332 Picked it like a dirty nose...:-).
  77. DinkumDog

@KambahOne Presents: The Chook Gallery

I’ll kick this off on behalf of our resident cock @KambahOne :-).
  78. DinkumDog

EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Hill Town Hall

Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill sat down with Kennelers to discuss their various gripes about the direction of the club... https://www.screencast.com/t/fkkFAood9TN
  79. DinkumDog

Official Message from Andrew Hill

A message from the CEO Last week we were able to welcome back many of our Members, Fans and Corporate Partners to a Bulldogs home game for the first time in 2020, and it was fantastic to hear our Blue and White family cheering on the boys at Bankwest Stadium. I want to thank you for your...
  80. DinkumDog

2015 Signed Jersey

Following on from the 2004/05 signed jersey thread, this is one I have from 2015 for the clubs 80th anniversary. Anyone wanna have a crack at naming these signatures? On the far right I see Josh Reynolds and below that Josh Jackson but many others are a little harder to decipher. Lean in Dogs fans!
  81. DinkumDog

Official NRL Fans can return. Slowly.

NSW to allow small crowds at NRL games from next week http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/small-crowds-allowed-at-nrl-games-next-week-coronavirus/12327432
  82. DinkumDog

Order Your Jerseys

For you so called Bulldogs supporters who are wanting the Dragons to win on Monday so your coach can be sacked, order your jerseys here: https://shop.dragons.com.au/ When the ship turns for the Dogs (which it will) - you can continue to sport your Red V's too. Over to you - unleash the rage! :-)
  83. DinkumDog

Dally M Betting Charges

Two men charged for inside betting in 2019 NRL Dally M medal http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-28/dally-m-coach-of-the-year-fraud-charges-laid-by-nsw-police/12295046
  84. DinkumDog

Bulldogs Corporate Social Responsibility

Given the Kennel response to the non-signing of Josh Reynolds, the fake news of Andrew McCullough and the Round 3 team, the Bulldogs have agreed to up the ante in meeting their Corporate Social Responsibility until 2021 announcements can be made - so in the interim are supplying a supplement...
  85. DinkumDog

Official Stadium Australia Update

Small update today. As everyone knows no games at ANZ - this focuses on the upcoming renovation, which is moving forward, but hard to judge whether it has been delayed by the Rona or not... As business starts to re-open and our lives slowly return to normal, Members will no doubt be aware that...
  86. DinkumDog

News Alan Jones Retiring

Virus eradicated from the community! Can we re-open the pubs now? This is a day to celebrate! https://www.9news.com.au/national/alan-jones-2gb-retirement-from-radio-breakfast-show-on-medical-advice/0815dea2-54bb-46df-94ba-a941a85dcc6d
  87. DinkumDog

Official Contracts and Cap Clause

Confirmed that incomplete contract negotiations and registrations can officially resume now. Also, there will be a clause required in new contracts regarding a possible cap reduction for 2021. I’d imagine this will also apply retroactively to contracts completed before the Rona eg: Jacko...
  88. DinkumDog

Tuesday Treats: Mick Potter

Used to love watching this guy as a kid. Great attacking fullback who was on the spot so often so I was surprised to read he only scored 14 tries for us, it seemed like many more. Part of our fantastic 80's teams and premiership winner in 1984 and 1985...
  89. DinkumDog

Pay Admits Time Running Out

Interview with Dean Pay...admits time running out for him to secure his future at Belmore but that the season suspension is a blessing in terms of getting Foz and other injured players back on deck. Was due to meet with the board this week after the traditional Good Friday game against the...
  90. DinkumDog

Tuesday Treats: Travis Norton

Geez I used to love watching this bloke play. My equal favourite Bulldog lock of all time along with Paul Langmack. Pity he never won a comp with us, being part of the 1998 losing team and leaving us after 2003 and missing the 2004 title...
  91. DinkumDog

Reverse Blocking Function?

Suggestion - instead of a user blocking other users and trolls, where the instigaters still have the ability to pollute the forum - is there an ability for a user to stop another user seeing their posts? That way, users who don't like each other / don't agree can't see each others posts and...
  92. DinkumDog

News NRL Plans to Return on 21 May...

The NRL could be set to return to TV screens sooner than anticipated, with the ARL Commission expected to sign off a return as early as May 21. According to a Sydney Morning Herald report, a 15-round season centralised in Sydney is the likely option for the NRL as it aims to proceed with the...
  93. DinkumDog

NRL Base on Tangalooma Island Resort

When I first read this story I took it as an April Fool's Day gag. Seems to be getting some traction internationally though, the article below from CNN. Seems unlikely, but would be hilarious if they actually pulled it off :-). Players of one of Australia's most popular professional sports...
  94. DinkumDog

Opinion NRL Numbers

These numbers from the NRL's latest financial report Total Revenue: $528m (not broken down, but the broadcast deal is the vast majority of this). Club & State Distributions: $278m Development: $40m Operating Costs: $181m Surplus $30m Operating on a profit of ~5% The costs seem far too high...
  95. DinkumDog

News NRL players facing $50 million pay wipeout

NRL players are facing a combined salary slash of nearly $50 million if rugby league can't resume this season. It was revealed on Wednesday that the NRL's biosecurity and pandemic expert doesn't believe the league can be relaunched in 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. That presents a doomsday...
  96. DinkumDog

Official Message From Andrew Hill

Dear Member In what is a difficult and ever-changing landscape I just wanted to update you on the current situation at the Bulldogs. It is fair to say that the game has never faced a bigger challenge than what is ahead of us right now. It runs far deeper than rugby league and is something...
  97. DinkumDog

Official Competition Update 10am Sunday

Will probably also be broadcast elsewhere but for those with Kayo there will be an update on the NRL competition status re: COVID-19 at 10am Sunday with Todd Greenberg and Peter V’Landys.
  98. DinkumDog

Bulldogs Season Preview from Fifth and Last Podcast

The brothers are back for an 8th season of the popular Fifth and Last Podcast. Here's their warts and all preview of the Dogs in 2020. Not much we didn't already know, but good to hear another view: - Acknowledged rough start to 2019 - plenty of inexperienced kids playing due to cap problems. -...
  99. DinkumDog

Official Hisense Australia seals major three-year NRL sponsorship deal

Naming rights for Thursday night games, Origin and Finals: https://www.techguide.com.au/news/televisions-news/hisense-australia-seals-major-three-year-nrl-sponsorship-deal/ Hopefully the Dogs will soon follow suit now that the Storm have also snagged a sponsor. Oh - and looks like Todd has...