Search results

1. V

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Had we scored a try like that, they wouldnt confirm it that quick
  2. V

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

So what are the must buy tips this week? Already have laybutt.
  3. V

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

That right side is a nightmare. Between hopoi and perham they could squeeze in a submarine
  4. V

No but i got egan. That an assist?
  5. V

Your Round 1 Team?

Thought some people here said everyone is now available from r1. Why did foxsports wrote below? Written by someone who has no clue? Poasa Faamausili was very impressive in the pre-season trials, but he’s currently on a development contract meaning he can’t feature in first grade until Round 11.
  6. V

News Trial Takeaways: Problems abound for Dogs after Sharks loss (Roar)

Haha. The difference was only a bad pass. At the time when probably half of the the players on the field were not regular first graders too. But one team was called professional outfit and the other have problems to solve Have to admit though hynes was not playing. But then again they are a...
  7. V

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Dont know his condition now after a few years away from nrl + the heart issue. But he was a solid player in his last few years in nrl. Imo he was a very underrated player. Was wishing barrett could bring him here then. A hard and tough prop. I can see the benefits of having someone like him to...
  8. V

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Im confused. Club captain like rfm or team capt, replacing burton/reed?
  9. V

Vegas just joined sc h2h. Cheers
  10. V

Offer Made (May)

Or we must have some really good ctr/wings according to some here. Hope they are right. Lol
  11. V

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

Watching that game vs manly now. We had a very decent pack then. Graham, pritchard, jj, finucane, big kas. They would destroy our current forwards
  12. V

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

Imo burton, kiraz, critta, jac, tracey will fill in 1 to 6 spots. Btwn xerri and wilson for the last spot on backline. Mahoney, kiks, preston and curran for 9, 11, 12 and 13. King is a certainty. Knight almost a cert with shortage of mid forward. Sutton, rfm and mann very likely due to...
  13. V

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

People can pick whatever positives out that draw but the away games to start the season would hurt us imo. They look like a team that need a good start to build momentum and confidence.
  14. V

Official Internationals

I gave up after kitione was binned
  15. V

Official Internationals

Kitione kautoga is listed as starting 2nd row for fiji vs cook islands. The game about to start.
  16. V

Official Internationals

Mesake Ravonu (Bulldogs) Peni Tagituimua (Bulldogs) Saw these 2 in the fijian squad list. Who are they?
  17. V

Opinion Blake Taaffe

And pivot may be?
  18. V

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Imo theyd pick sexton or hutchinson in front of taafe if they need a half.
  19. V

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

There are 2 johannssen bros. Only tim got mentioned here recently. Whats happening with the other one? Anyone knows?
  20. V

Top 5 fastest bulldogs of all time -1996 onward

Averillo would come close
  21. V

News Why agendas have crept into Bulldogs’ wrestling drama

Its a tough sport. The training would be very demanding. We heard and read how tough players talking about how hard the training etc. Only idiots would believe the dogs could manage to find a new way to break players. With how they perform each week? Lol 100% some ppl with agenda is driving...
  22. V

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Shit coffee machine and bad wifi connection too i heard
  23. V

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Dont know how these players could think it is ok to put in effort like this. Okunbor defensive effort on dce. Perham holding a player and no one else came to help etc. Losing possesion on first tackle time and again. Unacceptable. One of the worst day in many years effort wise.
  24. V

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Just go on end of season holiday. The lack of enthusiasm is insulting
  25. V

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

If somone tells me our players betting on raiders, id believe it. We are doing in last 5 mins to give the game away. Bad pass from dummy half. Didnt put kick on 5th.the silliest of errors
  26. V

Almost like a competition between these 2 teams who can play worse
  27. V

Take 3. Lets see if we can complete the set and kick properly this time
  28. V

Gus on 100% Footy

Thanks to those relaying what had been said on the show
  29. V

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Haha. This video ref is funny. Crossland knocked back. Leo thompson got the ball tucked between his forearm and chest Its like shes trying hard to justify everything to favour knights. The ref already said no try. Wouldnt the logical thing to fo was to call it she couldnt be 100% sure to...
  30. V

Candidate for shot of the year!
  31. V

If crossland didnt knock that on, i havent seen a knock on
  32. V

I dont care if waddell not going to make the tackle but didnt ponga put a hand on him?? They binned edwards for putting a hand on knights player
  33. V

Am i the only one thinking burton just dont really care that much anymore? Bad tackles, stupid kicks etc
  34. V

Hoorayyy!! We got 1 favourable call from that lady video ref!
  35. V

Sexton

My opinion on KO is he has a good fend and strength to break tackle. Especially on 1 on 1 situation. Not sure hes suited to be in the middle. At least not the the typical middle player running in traffic. On sexton, boyd getting picked in front of him imo is a reflection of bad judgement on...
  36. V

Sexton

Was he available before the season started? Youd know more than me but I only read about titans letting him look around a couple of weeks before we signed him.
  37. V

What a terrible season

Could be wrong but havent we won more games this year than in past few years?
  38. V

Official Gus on Twitter

If we have taukeiaho, king and thommo in the middle next year, we are not going anywhere. Thatd be one of the smallest middle in the comp.
  39. V

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Burton you genius! Who are we to question the field goal decision. Lol
  40. V

Thats dumb. All they needed to do was complete the tackle set and kick deep. Amateurish
  41. V

2nd time jac gave the most stupid penalty
  42. V

Thats bad. There was nothing on and dogs let them score
  43. V

How are we in the lead after that kind of performance? Failed to find touch. Bad completion rate. Some stupid penalties. Dolphins were really bad i guess in last 20 mins
  44. V

With that field goal, penalty kick is no good for dolphins. Lol. What was he thinking?
  45. V

Composition of Squad 2024

Wgd can cover hooker. Why not do middle and edge instead of props and backrowers? We might not like some players but wouldnt okunbor or morrin be part of 30 next year? Unless they decide to cut these players
  46. V

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

Dont really understand the reason for getting both him and taafe. How many they need to play utility?
  47. V

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

May be they would be able to fit him in but do they need to do that with leniu joining them?
  48. V

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

Could be. He just said he couldnt train after last tuesday. I just automatically thought injury
  49. V

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

Sorry, mahoney explained why he started from bench last game. Minor injury but all good now
  50. V

Nothing mate. Didnt even talk about dogs. A waste of my 5 mins. Lol
  51. V

If what they are saying is true, its a 2 yr contract for 500k. They just said on nrl 360 tonight the average salary for nrl players is 400k. Its not a long contract and we are paying just above the average for someone with similar achievements but younger than bromwich and jwh. Considering we...
  52. V

Wheres john asiata these days? Gus liked him before
  53. V

Just waiting for someone to say he is too old or he is has been. Lol. Stock standard here
  54. V

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

Was watching the game vs south couple of weeks ago. Burgess barged in from close range and scored the first try. I remember my mate said how could sutton, who was the man marking burgess, went for a low tackle so close to the try line. Thats got nothing to do with the structure.
  55. V

Jeral Skelton

They found king and kiraz last season. Imo recruitments have improved last couple of years
  56. V

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Did ok to set up the first try tonight
  57. V

Dont know which annoys me more. The ref or the effort from these guys. Given the occasion, nothing short of embarrassing so far
  58. V

News Canterbury Bulldogs Future On Show As Pair of u19s Stars prepare for origin test

Marshall showed he has good motor. Made like 50 60 tackles. Hate to think what the score be had he not played. Papalii only got a few mins. But saved a try and set 1 up.
  59. V

News Canterbury Bulldogs Future On Show As Pair of u19s Stars prepare for origin test

Good motor on this marshall kid. But dogs love affairs with small forwards continue.
  60. V

The Bulldogs showed just how promising their production line of talent is looking with Jonathan Sua impressing on the wing in his NSW Cup debut. Sua, who has played SG Ball and Jersey Flegg this year, scored two tries, set up another, got three tackle busts and 125 running metres. Darcie...
  61. V

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Waited all day to watch the game only to switch to netflix just before half time. Story of our season. Lol
  62. V

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Ran between waddell and okunbor. Enough said. Lol
  63. V

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

You are very generous
  64. V

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Waddell giving penalty on 5th tackle. ..
  65. V

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Got lucky mate
  66. V

Atm leaning towards vc munster and c cleary
  67. V

NRL 360

This is becoming a joke. Buzz talks about gus and dogs to sell his paper. Gus is probably enjoying the coverage him and the dogs are getting. Wouldnt surprise me if they talk to each other regularly and laugh at the fans gullibility.
  68. V

Has it been confirmed hes out?
  69. V

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Davey and tanner for rfm and pele imo. Okunbor will be ok? Not sure about hip drop charges
  70. V

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

Not bad. They have won 3 out of last 4. Solid defence. Especially when defending the line. How often we see teams camping in our 20 this season and couldnt score
  71. V

Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Probably doesnt deserve point for being off the field for a big chunk of the game but how big is kings heat?! He gives everything every game. We are lucky to have him
  72. V

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

5 games ago actually. Last game last season vs manly
  73. V

Opinion Who was a better 7. Lewis or Flano

Flanagan has a better understanding of the game imo. Just hasnt got the athleticism/speed. Lewis had the confidence and balls to try things. Sometimes he got the result and that made him looked better than he actually was.
  74. V

Predictable Script for Easter Bunnies Long Weekend

I think it was in one of the good friday games that the ref called jackson out to warn him and didnt give him time to get back to position. And south scored because of that. Lol. Unusual decisions. Scheduling. Almost looks like these good friday games been designed for south fans to have a good...
  75. V

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

2 teams that will play on good friday have to play last this weekend. Second year in a row for dogs. They played last game on sunday last year before the good friday game as well. Looks like someone in nrl is really buying into this easter bunnies stuff. Lol
  76. V

Official Gus on Twitter

Its one thing not to take accountability or have a blame the ref mentality and its another thing not to raise it if you disagree with their call. The refs are just like others, if you dont question their calls, not saying they would be careless, but they have other priorities like not slowing...
  77. V

RFM

The corey waddell of 2023. There are penalties and mistakes in his game.
  78. V

And he will have a bye after that
  79. V

I reckon youll get them with the updates
  80. V

Nrlol first ever NFL block play

Still cannot believe how quick they confirmed the try. Lol. Based on what Was thqt try given??? If the thought mahoney couldnt stop sj anyway, he still could try to knock the ball of the hand
  81. V

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

Agree mate. Thats why i said next year
  82. V

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

Several back-up halves reminded their respective NRL coaches what they have to offer with dominant performances — especially teenage prodigy Karl Oloapu who was a class above for the Bulldogs. Karl Oloapu was especially impressive in the No.7 jersey for the Dogs, setting up three tries in their...
  83. V

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

The media hammering the tigers is not going to help. Theyll try hard. At least first 15 20 mins. If dogs can cope with it in this period, theyll win well
  84. V

Rd 2 vs Storm 3-2-1

Kiraz and king were the standouts. Few players deserve to get 1 pt. A bit surprised no one mentioned jac. I thought he was good and played a big role in dogs being able to be in good field position. At least in first 50 mins.
  85. V

News Why NRL has blocked three attempts by Bulldogs to get cap relief for retired skipper

I think if jackson to play again this season, like some here said, the impact to the cap would be worse i think. His whole salary as a player have to be included instead of just his current salary. Watched the reserve grade game last week. Thought sipley was ok in a beaten side.
  86. V

News Riccio declares Bulldogs the biggest disappointment in opening round

Roosters actually. But id take riccios opinion cos we were that bad
  87. V

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Had avo scored things could be different. Thats a 12 pts turn around considering they scored the next set. On a hot day, when players not at full fitness yet, that could be just one moment that changed the game. They got the momentum, confidence, and getting better and better and we went into...
  88. V

Club captains formally announced

Panthers have 2 capts as well, right? Probably supported by some of the more senior players like edwards and kikau. I have no issue with this model. A bit surprised by the selections. Mahoney is new to the club and burton doesnt seem like the influencer in the group. Guess their job would be to...
  89. V

Ciraldo to appoint leadership group.

Multiple captains = multiple captains challenges
  90. V

Fox Sports Teen sensation’s meeting with Gould, Bennett amid ugly Broncos standoff

BRONCOS YOUNGSTER WANTS OUT Broncos young gun Karl Oloapu has reportedly begun meeting with rival clubs, desperately looking to depart the Red Hill club. The young gun signed a three-year deal with Brisbane in January and claimed he was given the guarantees of being in the top 30 squad, and...
  91. V

Just joined. Team name vegas. Is this ok?
  92. V

Ciraldo set to spring fullback selection shock to open Bulldogs’ season

Not sure i agree with some of the criticism towards jake here. Imo hes just like most fb in the comp. They look good in the winning team and ordinary when the team is getting smashed. He had been good when we are winning. Scoring tries and looking sharp. But most of the time in last few years...
  93. V

Ciraldo set to spring fullback selection shock to open Bulldogs’ season

Probably thats why hes been training at right ctr. May be a chance of getting crichton early? Lol
  94. V

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

Yes. Looking at what we have on current top 30 list apart from pele and hughes, who else can be added? They can put waddell, topine or preston on the edge and move rfm to middle but that wouldnt help much