Search results

1. Dirty*Deeds

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

2. Dirty*Deeds

3. Dirty*Deeds

Dance Music Thread - What we have a metal thread!!

eMDee is pretty kick ass.
  4. Dirty*Deeds

Bold predictions for this season

Tolman to hit it up on the 4th tackle playing @ the sharks.
  5. Dirty*Deeds

Reimis Smith and DWZ

Think Remis has a lack of confidence, saw a post by his mum that gave the impression he is aware of the negative comments & remarks.. Maybe he reads the kennel lol..
  6. Dirty*Deeds

7. Dirty*Deeds

8. Dirty*Deeds

Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

Only real positive is 15) To’omaga.. It's a pretty poor time to "rest" Thompson, should wait till we play the Titans..
  9. Dirty*Deeds

Social Media Adam Elliot

10. Dirty*Deeds

Opinion Wayne Bennett

No to Skeletor.. No to Flanagan too..
  11. Dirty*Deeds

Is my neighbour training to fight me?

All depends on what brand of TV he has & how big his TV screen is...
  12. Dirty*Deeds

Share a Favourite Song

Stick this in your fuse box.. :)
  13. Dirty*Deeds

Opinion Season Summery

Last 10 weeks was pretty good... if we can do that in the 1st 10 rounds next year we should go OK.
  14. Dirty*Deeds

Social Media Shane flanagan

St Merge can have Flanagan.. what makes him so desirable..? take away the cap rorts, and peptides he doesn't have much going for him at all.
  15. Dirty*Deeds

Name a Random NRL Player

Mark Brokenshire
  16. Dirty*Deeds

Didn't Andrew Johns call Lachlan Lewis "beautiful"

He is always frothing at the mouth over blokes with no shirts on in the dressing rooms on live TV.. His constant sexual innuendo gets a bit much hey..
  17. Dirty*Deeds

Official Dean Britt official with us for 2 years

Britt is alot better then Fualalo.. Hopefully turns out similar to his dad as he ages..
  18. Dirty*Deeds

We Are The Mighty Bulldogs(Song)

Does anybody remember how the song went in the sheds during the mid 90s? It was something like - "Every where we go, people want know.. Who we are, where we come from.. (was heaps better then the current song)
  19. Dirty*Deeds

Share a Favourite Song

20. Dirty*Deeds

Share a Favourite Song

21. Dirty*Deeds

Share a Favourite Song

22. Dirty*Deeds

Share a Favourite Song

23. Dirty*Deeds

Other News Source Rhyse Martin - The Man of a Million Rumours - Consolidated Thread.

Might of been an attitude issue? (if true) https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/b35o3u/rhyse_martin_to_the_eels_or_dragons_id_be_after/
  24. Dirty*Deeds

MOORES and ANDERSONS

Sadly also believe Pay is warming the seat for Ben Anderson.. only time will tell I guess
  25. Dirty*Deeds

26. Dirty*Deeds

Name a Random NRL Player

Peter Gill
  27. Dirty*Deeds

Prospective Coaches

Won't Anderson gift the Job to their son when Dean Pays contract is up..?
  28. Dirty*Deeds

Rd 6 vs Souths 3-2-1

Tolman CHN Lewis
  29. Dirty*Deeds

Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

Like they did with Melbourne, roll them on their backs and hold them down and count to 5 then release..
  30. Dirty*Deeds

Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Was sussing out the refs not so long ago..
  31. Dirty*Deeds

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Yeah, That's all kinds of fucked up to BBQ a dog in the city (anywhere really) ..fake or not.. very distasteful protesting..
  32. Dirty*Deeds

Not really true.. These days it would probably only apply to the eyeball tatts (colouring the whites) A chick at the local coles has flying stars & love hearts on her face & think there is a cross or somthing on opposite side too, often has pink or purple hair.. .
  33. Dirty*Deeds

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Brown comes across like he has had one too many bongs.. and/or still pissed from the session the night before.. not a fan
  34. Dirty*Deeds

The interviews would be around somewhere, Must of been around August going by this.. https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/18/brown-it-is-up-to-ponga-to-choose-five-eighth-of-fullback/
  35. Dirty*Deeds

Pretty sure there was an interview not long after origin finished, Ponga was saying how he wanted to play 5/8 at Newy.. (maybe the question was fed to him..) Nathan Brown was asked in a different interview around the same time saying he wouldn't say no to it.. if that's what Ponga wanted..
  36. Dirty*Deeds

How do i stun my neighbour into action?

https://m.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/aussie-mums-hilarious-response-neighbours-note/3552891/
  37. Dirty*Deeds

How do i stun my neighbour into action?

Plus these And one of those oversized supersoakers full of weed killer... straight out that window
  38. Dirty*Deeds

SUTTON & KLEIN ARE GRAND FINAL REFS

Sutton is cringeworthy, Reckon he is a sports bet plant, shapes games with no shame..
  39. Dirty*Deeds

Fuckers shopping who turn their trolley sideways in the Isle, block it (and everbody else) just to look at somthing on the shelf.
  40. Dirty*Deeds

Seeing NRL Players in Public

Saw Greg Florimo about a year ago at a shopping center. I had a dogs polo on, he said gday & smiled, ended up walking with me talking footy all the way out to the car park, was a really cool bloke.. Mal Meninga a few times. UMINA video ezy with Gary Belcher in the 90s, Week later down Terrigal...
  41. Dirty*Deeds

Cronulla to be fined $500,000 for crowd violence

How's the dude with the hat / beanie combo in the picture..
  42. Dirty*Deeds

Power rankings

The word "silky" really needs to be left at the hair salon.. Also when someone kicks it it's a kick... (grubber, chip, what ever) so he calls it a "touch"..
  43. Dirty*Deeds

Jerseys

Reckon the Mitsubishi jersey looked best.. Would be cool if KIA could make an add on tv like Hyundai did in the mid 90s..
  44. Dirty*Deeds

Moses enjoying life at low-key Tigers

#Mythbe: Think he gets high off his own voice..
  45. Dirty*Deeds

Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

Stick to what you're good at. Go pump some pokies Hindy you cock smoker
  46. Dirty*Deeds

Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

Pft.. Hindmarsh = Matt John's bum puppet..
  47. Dirty*Deeds

Chris Smith - RFM

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/canterbury-sign-roosters-forward-chris-smith.109212/
  48. Dirty*Deeds

Woods Mbye leading the way

Woods can't even play the ball correctly & all his effort seems to go into trying to milk dumb penalties, which he isn't much chop at either.. Just run hard as fuck and play the ball using your foot!! Not really that hard is it?
  49. Dirty*Deeds

Phil Gould

Reckon Greg Alexander is one of the most negative pricks I've heard towards the bulldogs. Comes across as arrogant as..
  50. Dirty*Deeds

Why Foran either needs to improve, or be released.

After the Cowboys game I was impressed with Foran despite never being a fan of his.. Haven't seen anything since that cows game that gives any real confidence..
  51. Dirty*Deeds

Moses Mbye is scared

All good but the 1st few games is not good enough for the coin his on.. needs to be consistent every games not just the first few
  52. Dirty*Deeds

Moses Mbye is scared

Cant stand him.. Seems to love talking up shit for the cameras & never produces much on the field
  53. Dirty*Deeds

Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Klemmer did question his "f**k head calls" probably could of worded it better but either way Klemmer was right.
  54. Dirty*Deeds

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Hope we payed for Foran by PayPal so we can get our money back for a faulty product..
  55. Dirty*Deeds

Andrew Fifita set to sue Canterbury Bulldogs for $3.2 million over contract offer

Hopefully Klemmer will target Fifita (Mark Omeley style) & turn that bitch into a Bryce Gibbs 2.0
  56. Dirty*Deeds

Andrew Fifita set to sue Canterbury Bulldogs for $3.2 million over contract offer

Fifita is a fucktard in it's highest form. Let's hope this drags out long and slow.. Send the Kent broker then he is already..
  57. Dirty*Deeds

Jarryd Hayne

A) No, never, not even if Hayne was cheap Let mr poo sponsor him at parra since Semi is gone..
  58. Dirty*Deeds

Jersey sponsorship from Ladbrokes

Doesn't sports bet run the NRL (controlled scores) , this cant be good ... Wonder how many field goals Foran will kick this year..
  59. Dirty*Deeds

New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay furious at his team’s draw for 2018

NRL Pet Cocks ,Next level of game control.. Refs and bunker couldnt help them... NRL has to lend a hand.. nothing suss move along..
  60. Dirty*Deeds

Which players do you still wish played from this photo?

Sherwin, Talau and Morrin if thats him in the beard.. & Andrew Ryan too
  61. Dirty*Deeds

Why Cooper Cronk as captain-coach could be perfect fit for Canterbury Bulldogs

Maybe if it was 1950, as if the NRL would let gronk to be captain/ coach of anybody especially us
  62. Dirty*Deeds

Brad Fittler pushes for klemmer to be captain.

Eastwood really should be the next dogs captain, only reasoning for this is the treatment of previous captains, Tolman / Jackson.. Maybe even Chase Stanley if hasbot remains ;-) haha..
  63. Dirty*Deeds

Chase Stanley

Didn't Chase play some games at 5/8 for St.Merge before coming here ? Still worrying tho..
  64. Dirty*Deeds

Josh Morris will be dropped this week

He's here for his pay check these days. Hog Morris only passes to his brother and spends most of his time on the ground pulling faces apealling to refs for a penalty. Just get up quick and play the ball is required.. Too fragile..
  65. Dirty*Deeds

Such a disgrace!!

Reckon in part It's why you get all the refs giving suss as feck calls "controlling " the game.. Wonder if there is less draws this year after 80mins compared to draws last year ?? You can't bet on a draw after 80mins anymore with "sports rort", only a halftime draw.. So, Be interesting...
  66. Dirty*Deeds

Cold, hard figures of Canterbury’s fall under Des Hasler make horror history

Unacceptable stats for the amount of coin he's being paid.. Beyond poor results, the stats really make you wonder.
  67. Dirty*Deeds

Aiden Tolman.....

Tolman does his job, does it pretty well, would have him over Ladyman Woods any day of the week...
  68. Dirty*Deeds

Bulldogs fans anger: NRL’s least imaginative team, responsibility lies with Des Hasler and Ray Dib

Dibs face.. Looks like he couldnt "cash out" on his multi bet , probably fourth or fifth time in so many weeks.. Gotta be 11-20 this week Ray hahah..
  69. Dirty*Deeds

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

At least it's not Umina!! Haha. I was Born in Sutherland. Lived at Cambletown, grew up with my Grandparents on Central Coast, my pop went to Canterbury Boys and grew up at Lakemba. The 1st game he took me to was a fri night game vs norths at Belmore , yelling at Pat Jarvis (norths) he was...