Search results

1. BMOC

News Ciraldo’s telling response after hip drop drama strikes Easter Friday clash... again

We honestly had so many chances but could not finish them off. Preston’s hip drop knock on was one. Burton break no support another. Morris drops it before the line. Kikau obstruction. We should have won that game what a loss of an opportunity
  2. BMOC

News Hutchinson is a momentum killer

No players were in support .
  3. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Last year both teams had similar win record to start the year. Very similar type game this year. We have to be up for it you would think
  4. BMOC

Exactly . We have to start quickly and then back our defence
  5. BMOC

Our game plan today should be very simple ; score the first two tries and defend like last week. If we do score the first two rabbits who are already low on confidence will just give up. That’s when the flood gates will open for us to score more later in the second half to finish the game with...
  6. BMOC

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

If he coaches the dogs to beat the rabbits this week I will get excited
  7. BMOC

Expecting a big game from critta . Burton usually plays good once every 2 games so he is expected to play well this week too
  8. BMOC

I’m hoping Souths have lost the dressing room and play crap again
  9. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Hutch did way more than Burton
  10. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Tracey def looks like he would be a strong fullback . He is a strong ball carrier . Good under the ball.
  11. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Should have been a try !
  12. BMOC

How was that a high tackle
  13. BMOC

Yea where is the penalty
  14. BMOC

Taafe will get confidence from that
  15. BMOC

We should be putting this game to bed . There’s still plenty of time .
  16. BMOC

Go Kiraz that’s just power
  17. BMOC

Every decision seems to go against us
  18. BMOC

They will take this off us too
  19. BMOC

Josh papalii in this squad would carve up.
  20. BMOC

Each time kiks touches it he looks dangerous
  21. BMOC

He’s just not interested at all
  22. BMOC

Burton should be getting way more involved. We need to somehow link with Stephen crichton. We aren’t playing to our strengths and potential
  23. BMOC

Taafe is all over the shop. We need a fullback that actually knows how to slice through .
  24. BMOC

Why do we never come left side . Tracey and critta have seen hardly any ball
  25. BMOC

Burton has gone back into mourning mode. Hardly any runs and touches . Where is the Burton from last week. Seriously someone needs to fire a rocket up him
  26. BMOC

Wow Burton comes and ruins it
  27. BMOC

Stephen has to be fullback
  28. BMOC

That’s it Kikau good boy
  29. BMOC

Thanks again reffs. They could have just let us have that one after last week
  30. BMOC

If we cant win this , we are hopeless .
  31. BMOC

News Bulldogs eager for first win of NRL season at Belmore

A must win game cos Souths will be hard to beat with a 0-3 start to the season. They are getting pumped by roosters
  32. BMOC

Taffe has speed but we are yet to see it. All we need is Burton to kick over the top , chased by taafe for it to be a try. Sometimes I wonder whether Ciraldo communicates any tactical strategies to these players . Burton and fox had mad link ups 2 years ago. Not sure why that has been taken out...
  33. BMOC

If any of the players are reading this , can you guys offload the ball to create more attacking chances. We don’t want boring hit up plays. Offload and spread the ball .
  34. BMOC

News NRL drops referee

I reckon the refs will compensate and be overly generous with penalties against our opponent titans this week. If we don’t win, we are absolutely crap
  35. BMOC

You just have to see how Ryan Papenhuyzen plays versus Taaffe
  36. BMOC

Bulldogs line up round 3

Geez I thought he was the next best forward coming through .
  37. BMOC

Bulldogs line up round 3

Does anyone know where Chris patolo is
  38. BMOC

Round 2 Press Conference

Does anyone know where I can find the no try replay. I didn’t catch it live
  39. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The issue is our attack guys. We only ever manage to score one try and sometimes 2 if we are lucky per game . As soon as we concede a few tries mentally it’s game over. We can’t compete with teams if we are only capable of scoring 1 try . It’s almost impossible for us to win games unless we...
  40. BMOC

Totally ripped off

I think the turning point was Good Friday when we were robbed against Souths. Ever since then we haven’t been the same
  41. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Was 6-6 when I was watching. Thought we were doing well. Went to break my fast , full time score : 25-6. Wth happened there .
  42. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Have we scored more than 6 points at half time ever haha . We are playing better . We have to win this
  43. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Biondi odo seems to be the only player in form at the moment but no where to be seen.
  44. BMOC

Is it just me or was he way better at rabbits ? Yet again we have made hardly any line breaks in trials and first round to see what he is like in space .
  45. BMOC

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

We always play the best attacking footy when we spread the ball, offload and play fearless footy. Yet master coach thinks it’s a good idea to finish a game with 2 offloads only and take hit ups when we are down by 12 !
  46. BMOC

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

What was our game plan? No offloads, no ball spreading, Burton playing like he has had a death in the family … the list goes on! Let’s be honest, our team on paper is good and all our players have potential . We just manage to play so bad every single time. Scratching my head .
  47. BMOC

News Eli Clark: The Belmore Boys teacher eyeing his NRL debut

This guy is pretty quick. Has decent speed
  48. BMOC

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

The issue with Burton is he plays one good game followed by 5 mia games. It is so frustrating to watch because he has so much potential .
  49. BMOC

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Where is our captain Chrichton. Same shit every year
  50. BMOC

At least don’t start the season this way wtffff
  51. BMOC

10 years since we sacked des Hasler and still our average first half points is zero or appalling
  52. BMOC

We will be lucky to see a try this game
  53. BMOC

Yea exactly the score is 14-0 and we have no attack so this game is over
  54. BMOC

It’s up to the players to change momentum and possession. No big hits. Not forced errors. No offloads.
  55. BMOC

One thing we are forgetting is that both trials were played in wet and slippery conditions.
  56. BMOC

Which is a concern . He is favouring players it seems
  57. BMOC

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

He really hasn’t done anything for us. He was one of the best at Penrith . Hoping he kills it
  58. BMOC

Since the game has gone quicker, Ciraldo thinks Mann , salmon and more agile forwards is the way to go. Who knows? It might be a master move
  59. BMOC

Yea that’s the only questionable selection in my view. Sexton played well last year and during the trials . What did he do to deserve losing his spot to Hutchinson who in my view isn’t anything special. Hopefully we aren’t left scratching our heads after round 1
  60. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Burton was actually the only player that was half decent
  61. BMOC

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

Salmon poasa , Morrin and Mann will be in our starting 17 .
  62. BMOC

2024 Bulldogs AGM

One thing our fullbacks haven’t done in years is support play. If taffe has that in his arsenal and demands the ball (including inside balls, feeding off offloads) then he will go alright .
  63. BMOC

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Yea exactly . If taffe has impressed cc and coaching staff to be our first choice fullback , then I am all for backing him as our fullback.
  64. BMOC

Our Future looks good.

Remember a few years ago that teacher went well at hooker during a trial and got picked for round 1 only to be deported overseas after a few rounds . This is what this thread reminds me of .
  65. BMOC

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He is a good player but hardly ever communicates on the field . He is an under thinker as opposed to an over thinker. I also don’t think he gets the bulldogs culture . He doesn’t have the heart and passion of Graham / Reynolds for sure . His strength is ball running and kicking bombs, not...
  66. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

There’s still Kurt Mann , Tracey , fox , Kikau .
  67. BMOC

This is spot on. Xerri has to start . He looks fit , fast and strong
  68. BMOC

What do you guys think about drew hutch? I didn’t think his kicking game was great. He didn’t do much in attack either. Sexton looks more creative and has more xfactor . What do you guys think?
  69. BMOC

Liam knight enough said . Sexton way better than Hutchison
  70. BMOC

Our attack sucks again. So much possession but can’t score .
  71. BMOC

Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

Kikau will be the best player. He was disappointed with his injury and lack of involvement last season. Big season from him.
  72. BMOC

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

We need to stop making excuses and start competing . It’s a competition . The knights did it this year. There’s no reason why we can’t . Our squad is more than capable of competing and beating teams .
  73. BMOC

Our 2024 fullback is…

Tracey is injured so let’s leave him out for now. Taafe is a known fullback who slotted easily into the south’s team. He has speed and x-factor . Critta will play centre with xerri. Perham will play NSW cup in the centres probably .
  74. BMOC

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

I’m surprised taafe is not in a lot of ppls lineup. He is def going to be there somewhere . I reckon he will be in at 1.
  75. BMOC

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

No thanks. Taffe 1, Crichton and xerri centres.
  76. BMOC

Official Gus on Twitter

Bailey biondi odo is now behind sexton, Hutchinson, Mann, salmon. Does anyone know what his role is at the club?
  77. BMOC

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Does anyone know why Pele left?
  78. BMOC

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

I agree . You just have to watch the press conference from today to see he has lost the dressing room. It is so alarming . Coaches usually just say it’s not true . He had a serious look on his face. They aren’t rumours.
  79. BMOC

Opinion Comedy

Ciraldo has no idea. He shows no emotion. We needed a Toovey or Bellamy type of coach , not a soft as ciraldo
  80. BMOC

Opinion Comedy

Where did it go wrong? Last season v eels and titans versus this . So sad
  81. BMOC

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

Season was over when we couldn’t even compete with manly in round 1 and then made excuses about the team needing time to click.
  82. BMOC

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Just look at the players in our squad . The fact that we are playing like this suggests we have a shit coaching team. Embarrassing
  83. BMOC

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

I really want to know who is responsible for this shit attack? It’s a joke
  84. BMOC

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

It was the fact he stood up to the “plane” which changed the momentum of that game.
  85. BMOC

Liam Knight?

Every club has islanders as middle forwards and props. We have an obsession with the most whitest dudes playing in the middle. King, Waddell, knight . No opposition is going to fear those forwards .
  86. BMOC

Rd 21 v Panthers

Defence is just beyond a joke. Attack plan is hilarious. Take hit ups with our shitty forwards. No offloads. No decent ball spreading .