Search results

1. Tacky

Moses Mbye named Tigers captain

Hey at least we have 1 captain now instead of 5....
  2. Tacky

2 Tigers in drug investigation

Just on life and LSD
  3. Tacky

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

And I've been so nice to him/her/it :cry:
  4. Tacky

I'm on the Tigers forum more than I am here. Just come by every now and again to make sure you blokes aren't suicidal. P.S. Some of the shit on this thread is actually starting to get fkn weird. You guys need to calm down fr.
  5. Tacky

Rough day? You wanna talk about it?
  6. Tacky

This is disgraceful. An embarrassment of a club.
  7. Tacky

Did the Tigers screw themselves in getting Nathan Cleary by signing Moses Mbye?

Or, that the Tigers won more games then the Bulldogs?
  8. Tacky

Reimis Smith

Robbie's there to bring Jacob Liddle through next season and Benji as a back up to Reynolds.
  9. Tacky

Reimis Smith

Actually its cos of the refs. Brisbane round 3.
  10. Tacky

Reimis Smith

Have you checked the Ladder recently?
  11. Tacky

Reimis Smith

I mean as long as you guys wanna keep paying him to play for us as well....
  12. Tacky

Reimis Smith

Played good on Sunday. If he keeps it up he'll be at the Roosters within 2 years.
  13. Tacky

Other nrl supporter forums

WTF = Wests Tigers Forum btw
  14. Tacky

NRL Round 24 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Praise for Moses on the kennel? Can't be.
  15. Tacky

Kennels Much Loved Opposition Supporters

Mbye has actually been good for us. Don't know why people are still giving him shit.
  16. Tacky

I'm always butt-hurt. Its my natural state.
  17. Tacky

Tigers 4 lyfe
  18. Tacky

Sauaso Sue signs with the Bulldogs for the next two years

I've watched almost every Tigers game for years. Trust me, he wasn't.
  19. Tacky

Yeah he's been great the past month but, he's been playing for 5 years. If you look at his form over his career, he really doesn't stand out. But, as I said before, he'll be an asset if you can keep him in form.
  20. Tacky

" Signing someone of Jesse's experience and consistency is great for our club as he will add to the depth of our forward pack and be someone who can play a number of positions. This is another piece of our new look squad for next season and I am glad that we have been able to land someone of...
  21. Tacky

If you can keep him playing like he has the for the last month, he'll be a real asset. But, thats the issue. Consistency has always been his weak point.
  22. Tacky

NRL Round 22 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

All fans are the same I guess....
  23. Tacky

NRL Round 22 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

*Mbye misses a tackle* Dogs supporters: "Lol Mbye is so shit, I'm glad we got rid of him" *Mbye scores a try* Dogs supporters: "The defence is shit" Looking at you @Mr Invisible
  24. Tacky

Panthers sack coach Anthony Griffin effective immediately

Wait, I thought he sacked Griffin cos he lost the dressing room. Sounds like he is trying to change the narrative to me.
  25. Tacky

Talking about shit clubs, where are the Dogs on the ladder? And when was the last time they won a premiership?
  26. Tacky

Tigers still have enough cap space to sign NC. Problem is he wants to stay at Penrith.
  27. Tacky

Seibold or Maguire. Best you could get in the circumstances. Bennett is a spent force.
  28. Tacky

Tigers CEO has said that Cleary won't get a release under any circumstances. This could get ugly.
  29. Tacky

Corey Thompson - Gone for the season

Sure have. He's just all effort. Played every game and only had one bad one this season. http://weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31775&start=18
  30. Tacky

Mbye

Uuuuuhhhhhhh....... James Tedesco On Moving To The Roosters: "Over Here... It's A Winning Culture" https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/james-tedesco-on-moving-to-the-roosters-over-here-its-a-winning-culture?station=sydney You were saying?
  31. Tacky

Mbye

It was a shit performance from us, Dogs deserved the win. But, at least Tigers fans have gotten over Tedesco. You blokes just can't get over Mbye atm.
  32. Tacky

The Mole: Bulldogs snare Sauaso Sue from Wests Tigers

I mean he's been in first grade for 5 years and I doubt you would have heard of him or taken much notice of him before last week.
  33. Tacky

The Mole: Bulldogs snare Sauaso Sue from Wests Tigers

Spent half the season in ISP for a reason. Always fires up when he needs a contract then goes back to being lazy. Has 2-3 good games a season and 15 concussions. Still a better signing than Ava Seumanufangai tho
  34. Tacky

Tigers

Well lets just hope you get something to celebrate next season as well, cos beating us is the only highlight you'll have this season (which is more of a compliment to us). And it doesn't look like you'll have much to celebrate next season either.
  35. Tacky

Tigers

:cry:
  36. Tacky

Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Tigers: Josh Aloiai = Broken hand (indefinite). Chris Lawrence = Hamstring, Broken hand (indefinite). Neither will play. Grant or McQueen will likely play instead. Looking forward to this one. Should be a cracker.
  37. Tacky

Mbye

Just so it's clear, I wouldn't paying Mbye 800k-1m on his current output..................................But I'd rather that than pay Foran 1.2m on his :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  38. Tacky

Mbye

People so fkn salty :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  39. Tacky

NRL Round 19 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

So Cook played better than Farah because he didn't get knocked out?
  40. Tacky

Would you rather get the spoon than come 14th or 15th?

Nope. New team, new history. 0 spoons.
  41. Tacky

NRL is a FAIL

My team sucks, therefore the league and competition sucks. Flawless logic.
  42. Tacky

Josh Reynolds - Gone for the season.

I'd be looking at Penrith and Sharks first. No point even mentioning the Cocks and Donks.
  43. Tacky

Yet we can still sign players for next season
  44. Tacky

Yet we're still winning games............ Grub will be back
  45. Tacky

Opinion 3 blokes I’d have a crack at

What did you do to Woodsy's arse?! Is that why he cut his hair?!
  46. Tacky

Nope 8-) :cry:
  47. Tacky

I only go after chicks
  48. Tacky

When we were Bulldogs.

That was a legendary pack. You wouldn't find many that would beat it anyway.
  49. Tacky

NRL Round 18 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

A lot of people death riding the Tigers atm. I'm sorry you fked your salary cap and forced Mbye to join us. Nice performance from the boys, still lots of improvement needed tho before we become serious finals contenders. Mbye definitely getting involved and doing his bit.
  50. Tacky

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Meh, I'd rather have Mbye.
  51. Tacky

Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

I'm a Tigers fan. Substandard seasons are the norm. Getting close to the top 8 is as good as it gets. If Mbye can get us close to the 8, thats as good as I can expect.
  52. Tacky

Yeah too many new players and combinations to work out. But Mbye was fkn fantastic in his first game, Farah slotted in well and Brooks is playing his best season yet. Reynolds was awesome in that game and he'll be big for us in the next couple years. But, there's just too many new players for us...
  53. Tacky

We'll see in 10 weeks..... Mucho suerte a los tigres!
  54. Tacky

Why yet another challenge excites Moses Mbye

Isn't that what Aaron Woods said when he signed with you blokes?
  55. Tacky

Why yet another challenge excites Moses Mbye

Welcome to the Mighty Wests Tigers Moses Mbye. Class player and can't wait to see what he can bring to the club. We really needed a speedy fullback and Mbye is definitely that. So hyped.
  56. Tacky

THE BIGGEST DUD BUY IN NRL HISTORY IS .......

Adam Blair had one good year at the Tigers but besides that, hot garbage. Him and Anasta both hold special places in the Wests Tigers Hall of Shame.
  57. Tacky

NRL Round 15 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Yeah that was a trash performance. No excuses for that one. But nah Raiders have 6 wins we have 7.
  58. Tacky

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Thats what I heard. $250k from the Dogs, $650k from Tigers. Why would Cleary pay $1m for a mostly untested fullback? The guy that has Corey Thompson, Mahe Fonua and Michael Chee-Kam in his starting side. He's all about value for money.
  59. Tacky

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

How did I know this topic would be here.
  60. Tacky

Tigers keen to bring Mbye in this season

Lol ah no. He's ours soz......
  61. Tacky

Tigers keen to bring Mbye in this season

Those quotes are from Rowdy not Cleary....
  62. Tacky

Manly drop Suli

fkn lol
  63. Tacky

NRL Round 13 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

As long as his form holds up. There aren't any 2nd row injuries so the only player likely to push him out of the starting side is Aloiai, who is playing pretty inconsistent lately. Rochow's form has taken a nose dive so he's not a threat. If I had to guess, he'll be there for at least the next...
  64. Tacky

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Marshall will retire at the end of the year, pushing Reynolds to five-eight, Mbye to fullback, Tui to the centres and Marsters to the 2nd row.
  65. Tacky

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Wait this isn't real. @Mr Invisible told me this was all a media beat up and that it would all blow over by the end of the week.
  66. Tacky

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Jesse Sue is playing ISP, so it looks like Josh Aloiai will be playing firsts tomorrow.
  67. Tacky

Fullback Options

Nathan Milone?
  68. Tacky

You guys should win easily then ay?
  69. Tacky

The worst signings of 2018

Reynolds hard done by there, since he's been injured. Woodsy on $900k? Surely up there.
  70. Tacky

Rochow dropped for Michael 'The BEAST' Chee-Kam. You don't stand a chance when he's on the park, sorry.
  71. Tacky

Brooks v Frawley Marshall v Foran Packer v Woods Thompson v Montoya I'm pretty confident atm.
  72. Tacky

Do you wanna just give us the win now and skip this one?
  73. Tacky

Wests Tigers marquee man Josh Reynolds set to return against Bulldogs

Here we go. Been waiting for this one.
  74. Tacky

We have the best fan/supporter base in the NRL

I've seen way more bottom 8 finishes than top 8 finishes for my mighty Tigers. Loyal is way too soft a word for what I am to the Tigers.
  75. Tacky

Sorry mate, you're stuck with him.......it is what it is.
  76. Tacky

You've been slagging off the coach, the club, the board and the players for the last 2 months. Then you get 1 win and you're the best supporters in the league. okay........ Just make sure you don't start any more fights at the games.