Search results

1. Number18

Opinion 25 years since Super League

Like all wars, there should be some acknowledgement for this turbulent time in rugby league history. Forced progression regarding administration restructures, player remuneration, rule changes, expansion, improved tv coverage, spectator improvements and the like. A small nod to this time of...
  2. Number18

Central west bulldogs..

Relocate franchise to Dubbo. Nrl / nsw government to develop a 25,000 seat stadium. Recruit players who want to play for the club and create a dynasty Play all games Saturday afternoon and evening for all travelling fans Growth of area tourism etc Play all games in dubbo except cowboys...
  3. Number18

Opinion Gus' plea via pink floyd

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?) Is there a coach out there? Just nod if you can hear me Is there any coach at home ? Come on now We are feeling down can you ease our pain Get us on our on feet again Relax I'll need some information first Just the basic facts Can you tell me who’s running the...
  4. Number18

Penalty kicks

Why does Mybe just lazily just do the old lolley kick to the side line. He has no intention to gain metres , and has often failed to find touch. The great Greg brentnall, always was going for touch with distance. In this age of the kicking tee, place it on the ground at penalties, Alla Jack...
  5. Number18

Best centres

I've watched Bernie lowther Peter Winchester Louie Mortimer Andrew farrer Jarrod mccracken Willie talua Darren Smith Nigel vagana Tony currie
  6. Number18

Just mucking

For all you oldies out there. Remember the scene from blazing saddles,the song .... This club is turning into shit .. lol Don't get me wrong I'm blue and white thru and thru. Good,bad and the ugly, we are bulldogs. Not used to the ugly. Never ever ever, boycott our team.
  7. Number18

My 2018 Wish List

Some locked in, some gone, my wants for 2018 Gordon Rona Morris Lee Other Morris Foran Frawley Woods Mbye Graham Jackson Elliott Klemmer Kasiono Eastwood Nu brown Montoya
  8. Number18

Seriously

How do you get a job on this retention committee?? 1St Thurston 2ND Williams And now Reynolds I'm in total dis belief, this guy should've been a doggie for his whole career.