Search results

1. Lebslam

Belmore Sports Ground

You will have to ask Luke braily - patron of Back to Belmore and see if playing more than 6 games at BSG fits in with his strategy. He seems to be at the forefront of the decision-making process at BSG. Every decision / announcement goes through him.
  2. Lebslam

TOP 8 PREDICTIONS ANYONE ?

Me too. I can't have the sharks in my top 8. They have won way too many games by 2 points or less over the last two seasons. They will miss Maloney's experience in closing those tight games out.
  3. Lebslam

tony williams has apparently signed with parramatta

Not the worst signing. Could be a good signing depth wise, he won't be in the 17, but he will be there if needed due to injuries. His potential was unlocked at some stage (won a premiership at manly, played for NSW and Australia) and Brad Arthur does have a habit of getting the best out of...
  4. Lebslam

TOP 8 PREDICTIONS ANYONE ?

1. Roosters (anything other then a minor prem / top 2 finish will be considered a failure by even their own fans) 2. Cowboys (all heart + JT factor) 3. Parramatta (the key is Moses having a full pre season under his belt + finished 2017 strongly without Gutho) 4. Canterbury (new coach, new style...
  5. Lebslam

NRL SuperCoach 2018

My gold subscription from earlier in the year is still active until March 2018. If you get gold now it should work mate.
  6. Lebslam

NRL SuperCoach 2018

I know the cap has changed so it's all relative, but seeing Tim Lafai priced at $575,400 made me throw up in my mouth a little.....
  7. Lebslam

Jarryd Hayne signs with eels for 2018 season

Yep, and maybe world cups bring out the best in Hayne, since he won the Dally M in the seasons following the world cup. At a rock bottom price, back with his family and playing with his mates, there is only upside to this deal. Brad Arthur hasn't in the past and won't tolerate any crap from any...
  8. Lebslam

FIFA World Cup Draw

Group D looks insane...
  9. Lebslam

Andrew Fifita set to sue Canterbury Bulldogs for $3.2 million over contract offer

Fifita bagged the shyt out of the club and repeatedly commented that he didn't want to play for us. What did he expect the club to do? Ofcourse we'd tell him to go jump. It's obvious now Fifita is in need of cash to stop his family scamming Centrelink, or to pay back the ATO the money they scammed.