Search results

1. W

A wins a win

I think it is good that it feels like a loss. It means we demand high standards and we are not okay with sloppy performances. How would Bellamy be reacting if the Storm did what we did in the second half? He’d be losing his shit kicking chairs and breaking doors. We know we are better than what...
  2. W

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

We played really well in the first half. During half time, we looked at the score board and decided to switch to lead protection mode. We don’t know how to do that properly because we are never in the lead. We need a few more wins so we can get into the habit of winning.
  3. W

Okunbor coming off the bench

Okonbur is a jersey grabbing plodder who has feet for hands. How he has stayed in first grade for as long as he has is mind blowing
  4. W

Burton is not worth big dollars

Burton has been carrying this team, can’t believe what I’m reading.
  5. W

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

I like how Mahony told Reynolds to shut up when Reynolds was arguing with the ref. It shows he is smart and has authority
  6. W

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

That was the first time we’ve beaten Melbourne Storm in 7 years. The win will give the boys much needed confidence. If we can beat Melbourne in Melbourne, we can beat anyone anywhere,
  7. W

Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Shows how much of a donkey Fittler is. An absolute donkey
  8. W

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

I’ve been one of Flannagan’s harshest critics, but I think if he keeps playing well, we keep him but on minimum wage. We don’t need him to kick. We have the best kicker in the game as our 6. The less Flanagan kicks, the more Burton does. His defence is good and he will improve like JMK has.
  9. W

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

Slowing down my ass: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/07/26/addo-carr-records-fastest-speed-of-2022-so-far/ You should change the name of the thread
  10. W

Rumour Fox to Storm request denied

They can take Okonbar if they are desperate
  11. W

Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

Why did we left Dufty go and not hold onto him until after Sunday. Stupid decision
  12. W

Good Effort But!!

Defence needs tidying up. The question I have is what has happened to Burton’s floater bombs? His kicks lately haven’t been swaying around like they used to, and they have been getting caught relatively easily compared to in the past
  13. W

Declan Casey named in the squad again??

you are the knob you ugly dog. Although he didn’t deserve to be given a second chance yet after his first performance, I admit that he played well today. However, what he did today is the minimum we should expect from a person in our first grade team. The guy played how a first grader should and...
  14. W

He played well this game. Much better than I expected. I think he got a second chance which he didn’t deserve yet (still prefer he would have spent more time in reserve grade), but this time he did not stuff it up. Credit where it is due. Played a lot better than I thought he would. Well done
  15. W

Do you think trusting a guy that touched the ball 5 times and dropped it 4 of those times, and then getting k\o’d is any better?
  16. W

Dufty on the wing would have been better. At least he didn’t drop the ball every time he was tackled. Yes Dufty is a liability in defence but Casey is worse in every way
  17. W

How Declan Casey could be named in our firstgrade squad after having perhaps the worst debut in nrl history beggars belief. It is an insult to the jersey. He needs to prove himself worthy to wear a bulldogs jersey again before being allowed to play first grade. Understand there are injuries and...
  18. W

Declan Casey debut

Casey got lucky he got knocked out, saved himself from further disgrace. Worst debut in the history of debuts. Dropped the ball every time he got it. Useless. How can you make so many stupid mistakes. One okay. Two okay. But every time he got the ball he stuffed it up. Put the team under all...
  19. W

Does Baz look at himself and wonder “wow I’m rubbish”

Baz is not rubbish. He got unlucky
  20. W

News ‘Blown away’: Matthew Johns can’t believe Josh Addo-Carr Origin II snub

Yes, but he always rises to the occasion at Origin. His defence may be is lightly less good than Tupou, but his attack is light years ahead of Tupou and overall he is a far better package
  21. W

TPJ

I like that our tries today came from players other than JAC. It shows we are not a one man team when it comes to try scoring
  22. W

He is like a lost Emu
  23. W

Must have and got her pregnant too
  24. W

It defies logic that this donkey has again left perhaps the best NSW origin player out. He made that dumb decision once and after losing game 1, he has now repeated it, even after back to back outstanding performances by JAC. JAC is the fastest man in the NRL and he adds excitement and energy...
  25. W

Opinion Wizard - Not Harry but Mick Potter

Potter should stay on as assistant coach at least
  26. W

News Burton to make origin debut

Fittler is either a farking dope or he has something against Ado Carr. There is no player more deserving of a blues jersey than Ado Carr. Burton deserves a call up, but leaving Ado Carr out again is a disgrace
  27. W

Jacob Kiraz

Shits on Okonbur and the dudds that came before him
  28. W

burton 10 year deal

He is doing the job of a 6 and 7. Carrying this team on his left boot
  29. W

Im sorry Burton and JAC

All of the idiots on here that were dissing Burton last week should kneel down and kiss his left boot
  30. W

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

I think this has the potential to be good. Look at Ivan and Nathan Cleary.
  31. W

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

Would be a big improvement on what we have got. Him or Seizer
  32. W

News Ado Carr ruled out late changes

Just saw he I starting on the wing in place of Ado car
  33. W

News Ado Carr ruled out late changes

Why is Kiraz not named in the starting side ?
  34. W

naden out, who else should leave the kennel?

- Corey Allen : done absolutely nothing for us - Nock-on-bar : useless
  35. W

Opinion I’m excited

If flannagan can come and fix his son, then that’s fine by me. But if he is going to come and cover for / make excuses for / give unfair preferential treatment to his son, then no thank you
  36. W

News Dogs set for overhaul as ‘huge’ Barrett call could trigger $500k star’s early exit:

Can’t believe some of the idiots in this place expressing indifference if Burton leaves. The bloke (with the assistance of Ado Car) is carrying this team. He is playing as both our 6 and 7 right now. How good would he look with a proper 7 next to him.
  37. W

News Addo-Carr says Bulldogs can see the error of their ways

Laziness and stupidity. Too many dumb and lazy mistakes
  38. W

Who is our number 1 for next year? (Now for 2024)

Dufty is not perfect but he is a lot better than any of the other available options. If we can keep him on cheap coin, I would extend him for another season.
  39. W

Kyle Flanagan 'hated' brutal Bulldogs axing, but now has a new lease on his football life

Anyone know why Flanno has avoided taking conversions? Is it a confidence thing or is he carrying an injury?
  40. W

News Vaughan eyeing new contact

I reckon another 1 year deal on cheap money
  41. W

Flanagan

Flanagan played well for most of the game. I didn’t like how he didn’t take the conversion from the left. He needs to back himself more.
  42. W

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

No wonder he’s so good looking
  43. W

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

So many idiots on here chanting “sack Barrett”. We have had a monster recruitment drive with amazing talent coming in (Burton, TPJ, Ado Carr, Dufty, Naden) and still coming in (Kikau and Mahony). Everyone needs to have some patience and give this new team time to get settled. We had 3 very good...
  44. W

Opinion I have a funny feeling

We can win. We had 3 close games and 1 bad game.
  45. W

Can't have dumb players in key positions - simple as that

Okonbur is a disgrace. He is like a lost child on that wing. Absolutely useless. He is a pretender who tries to look like he is doing something, but he does nothing
  46. W

Scruffy but some good signs

JAC did reasonably well. He made a couple of good breaks but had no support. He fired the team up. Someone in another comment complained that he didn’t hit up strong enough coming out of our own end. I don’t agree with that and I don’t think it is worth it for him to risk getting injured by...
  47. W

We DEFINITELY would have lost. Imagine it was Flanagan kicking. We may as well could have wrapped that ball in cotton wool and handed it to the other side with the 1-dimensional 5th tackle soft kicks we were dishing out last year. The height and float on Burton’s kicks allowed us to pin the...
  48. W

That’s what I was saying in my original post. The point I was trying to make is that really we scored 3 tries if the calls had gone our way
  49. W

Agree 100%. Burton is playing both 6 and 7 at the moment and carrying the team. Avo, whilst he has a long way to go, is still better than all the other crap we have had at 7.
  50. W

No need to be rude dude. I’m just saying that we got lucky that he was offside. If he was 30cm back, Dufty would still have been out jumped and we lose.
  51. W

What I mean is that the offside had nothing substantively to do with Dufty being out jumped. It was a complete fluke that someone happened to be offside. The offside had no impact on our teams failure to stop that try. We got exposed there
  52. W

Although we were lucky that there was a technical offside with that last try, we had 2 tries taken off us. Averillo clearly did ground the ball before it got stripped and the pass from Burton was flat, not forward. I think there were some really good signs there. Burton’s kicking game was...
  53. W

Bulldogs sign promising fijian star on train n trial

You mean small like Johnathan Thurston?
  54. W

News BROOKS PREFERS BULLDOGS OVER KNIGHTS FOR CLUB SWITCH

Why would the tigers want to get rid of brooks. They have no better options. They are not going to pay half his salary unless they get something major in return
  55. W

News Eels target Bulldogs star: Transfer Whispers

Bullshit story, but if we should be offloading someone, it is Corey Allen. Has not delivered anything for us and is now well and truly surplus to requirements, with Naden, Schoup, Cotric, JAC and Dufty forming our back line.
  56. W

Give Flanagan a chance?

I am sick of hearing the following: Excuse 1: Give Flanagan a chance. He is only a kid. He will grow and develop. Truth: Flanagan is older than Nathan Cleary. If he had what it takes to be a quality halfback, we would have seen it by now. Excuse 2: He is in a shit squad. Put some decent...
  57. W

Opinion What the Bulldogs are lacking 2022

BBO has performed reasonably well at 9. I think he is atleast an improvement on JMK if we used him as hooker.
  58. W

Ash Taylor rejected by dogs

Id swap Taylor for Flanagan
  59. W

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Thompson is the only good player in our sideZ Letting him go is a dumb move. This is very bad news if it is true
  60. W

3 more weeks of pain

We all need to pull ourselves together and stop moping and feeling sorry for ourselves. This season is a write off. We all knew that it would be. Next season we have Burton, Ado Carr, Dufty, Naden, TPJ and Vaughn. That’s nearly half our team being replaced. We are also getting rid of a lot of...
  61. W

Sione katoa

Every time Katoa plays, he plays disastrously bad. He should be no where near a first grade squad
  62. W

Opinion We need an experienced half

No way. Burton 6. You put Burton at 7, he drowns, loses confidence and becomes shit. We need an experienced 7.
  63. W

News NRL coach Trent Barrett’s message to Bulldogs forward Jack Hetherington

Heatherington is good, he just really needs to focus on his tackle technique. It can be fixed. He needs to just make that his priority. He needs a team of experts around him daily to retrain him in how he tackles
  64. W

Opinion Please No more Katoa

Kraptoa should not be allowed within 100 metres of a soccer field let alone in a first grade side
  65. W

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Be patient fockers. He has been here for one season and we have a team oh trash players. Wait til next season, when we get some good players arriving before you judge
  66. W

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Only criticism I have of this line up is Katoa should not be included. Topine is well in front of him
  67. W

JMK can't be our long term hooker

Thoughts on giving Lewis a crack at hooker? Defensively he is solid.
  68. W

Jayden Okunbor

Baz needs to install a remote control electric collar on Okonbur and shock him with 240 volts each time he: 1 - drops the ball whilst getting tackled 2 - drops a pass 3 - misses a tackle 4 - abandons his wing 5- gets caught in no mans land It feels like he stuffs up at least 1 in every 3...
  69. W

Flanagan proved beyond any doubt he is not a first grade half

I don’t think it’s just a confidence thing. I think he just doesn’t have the skills necessary to be a first grade halfback. Simple things like he always just puts up an easy end to end kick coming out of our own half straight into the arms of the opposition backs. He doesn’t have the technique...
  70. W

Avo is definitely not a 7. He would be good as a 6 provided that he has a proper halfback doing the game management beside him. In fairness to Lewis, he does play with heart. But he is also not what we need at 7.
  71. W

I was also very hopeful and excited when we signed him. We signed him when things were looking really bad for us, so at the time it looked like a promising signing. But he has consistently failed to deliver, chance after chance. We have to accept that he is not the solution for us.
  72. W

Jayden Okunbor

Okonbur is a big liability. In attack, he almost always stuffs up anything he touches. In defence he is like a baby dear in the headlights. Absolutely useless and trash player
  73. W

Flanagan was given another chance tonight against the Titans, and he has proven to us all that he is not a first grade halfback His kicking game is one dimensional. Not once did he get us a repeat set. BBO got 3 repeat sets and he was hardly on the field. When Flanagan kicks from our end, it is...
  74. W

Official Thompson Found Guilty

That was the wrong decision. He did kind of pull out. He braced himself because the other player was running towards him.
  75. W

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

We need an experienced halfback. If you can't name a better one who is available, you shouldn't really be complaining. We get Pearce on a 2 year deal on the cheap, that's a lot better than nothing. Sick of having reserve grader after reserve grader rotating through the most important position on...
  76. W

Problematic Contracts Already?

Dietz and BBO are well ahead of JMK For the 9 jersey in my view. They have out performed both him and krap-toa
  77. W

Opinion Anyone else slightly concerned about who we play 7?

Adam is a 6. We have plenty of 6’s. We need a proper experienced 7
  78. W

Luke Brooks is apparently on the outer at the Tigers. Maybe we make a play for him for 2 year deal, $500k per season. Thoughts?
  79. W

I haven’t seen BBO at 7. Isn’t he a 9? He did well as a 9. Him and Dietz are definitely better that Katoa and JMK
  80. W

Hopefully we land Aiden Sezer on a 2 year deal.
  81. W

I think we need a 7 more than we need a 9. That’s our biggest gap and it’s the most important position on the field. The 7 is the controlling mind of the team. A weak 7 means a disjointed, unorganised and chaotic team with bad 5th tackle options. The 5th tackle option changes the whole momentum...
  82. W

Maybe its time to ease off a little on Lewis....

Flanno needs to go. He is of no value to us
  83. W

Vaughan now straight up becomes our most critical signing target

I don’t mind if we get Vaughn on minimum wage on a 1 year deal, with an option to renew for a second year in our favour. But it must be a dirt cheap deal otherwise not worth the baggage / off field issues / culture risk he brings. Dragons have him on a backended deal with big overs. That’s why...
  84. W

Maybe its time to ease off a little on Lewis....

I like Lewis as a depth player. Defensively he is solid. He has great passion. Whenever anyone near him does a hit up, he is always behind them driving them forward. He had a moment of stupidity when he decided to do that bear hug. His kicking game needs a lot of improvement. But he has some...
  85. W

Should we retain Dylan Napa?

No room for plodders. Out the door
  86. W

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

This is amazing news. Our club will return to greatness.
  87. W

Hoppa/Dufty swap

Dufty is not shit. He has speed to burn. With a bit of work on his defence he can be a top 5 fullback. Much better than the crap we currently have:
  88. W

Paul Vaughn has played his last game for the dragons

How far have we fallen to even be considering taking another club’s dirty trash
  89. W

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Katoa at 9 is a big defensive liability. We’re fucked.
  90. W

Opinion Shane flanagan

They pulled our pants down, pissed all over us and we just allowed them to. Every player on the field was weak and should retire out of shame. What a humiliating performance. Disgraceful
  91. W

PLAYERS NEED TO GO ???

i would add to that list Wakeham and Hoppa.
  92. W

Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

I don’t think Ado Car left the storm to come play wing here. Clearly he wants a crack at fullback. Just like how Burton is killing it in the centres, Avo will do the same
  93. W

Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

Easy. Floppigan is a backup who spends his career in reserve grade or gets a release to play somewhere else. Averilo plays in the centres or as a utility on the bench.
  94. W

Hookers - Reed Mahoney

Dietz is the next Damien Cook. In 3 years he will be a star
  95. W

The Unlosable Match

That was a pathetic loss. Every one of them needs to hang their head in shame
  96. W

BULLDOGS TARGET BRONCOS HALF AS PRESSURE MOUNTS ON FLANAGAN

We have enough back up halves. We need a rockstar half
  97. W

Opinion Clark could be ours if we cough up the coin

Clark is asking for more than Reynolds. He’s not worth anywhere near as much as Reynolds and they are the same age. I don’t think Cheese is the way to go. He is already chubby, he has a bit of a drinking problem and has some other off field issues. He will turn out to be a lazy, slow...
  98. W

Flanagan isnt the problem

The roosters don’t let good players slip through their fingers. Flanagan is an imposter. The roosters dumped him because they could see it. He is Moses Mbye the Second. Terrible In attack. Terrible 5th tackle options.
  99. W

News Star dumped at half time as Dogs sink to new depths;

I’m sorry to say it, but Flanagan is the problem. His 5th tackle choices are always nothing plays.