Search results

1. B

The less fortunate

My wife and I were having a spring clean out the other day clothes we never wear hats scarfesetc etc,we came up with about 5 big plastic bags of clothes,and 3 boxes of cutlery cups and other accessories and took them all down to my local vinnies,they gladly accepted everything and said how short...
  2. B

Opinion The board

I have been a Bulldogs member,supporter for over 40 years,I have been reading the threads,on we need this player we need that player,we need this coach,that coach,dean pay has been there 3 years and we are actually worse now,than we were,when he took over,we have gone backwards,no sign in...
  3. B

Opinion We are a joke

Tonight i witnessed the new wooden spoon favourites,even the fox commentary team were making a mockery,of us,down 18 blot,with barely 20 minutes gone we received a penalty,on their 20 metre,one the commentators says they don't know what to do,thrr wer y might go for the 2,that is the level that...
  4. B

Opinion Foran compensation?

It's been 4 months since this guy got injured We have heard nothing from the nrl,nothing from the club,the season begins in just under 8 weeks,is it to hard for the club to keep us informed,we desperately need an outside back,but all we have signed are forwards,if they are going with our local...
  5. B

Opinion Our very slack club

Why is it every time,something happens at our club we have to find out through the daily telegraph,foran out for 6 months,as paying members u would think,the members all 20k of them would be the first to know,but no not once or twice but regularly,also dwz news of resigningcame through a radio...
  6. B

Opinion Sione katoas,effort for tonga

Watched the game last night,I thought he handled himself really well,threw a beautiful short pass for a try,his passing game was very Chrisp worked very well with his forwards,and pulled off some good tackles in defence,overall I thought he was good,just like to get opinion from others who saw...
  7. B

Opinion Foran injured again

I don't know what is involved in medically retiring someone,but I think the time has arrived,this guy can't put 2 games together,shoulders,knees ,toes,etc etc,we need to try and get rid off him ASAP
  8. B

Opinion BankWest or belmore

Just a thought to put out there,with a new head commissioner in peter vlandys coming in to run the new commission,and we all know that he wants to return games back to suburban grounds,if extra money was spent on belmore,new toilets,catering facilities,and some new seating,around the hill...
  9. B

Opinion Effort

So proud of this team,no one can argue the effort that they are putting in,there's a couple of things that o would like the kennels opinion on,one nick Meaney,I just think this guy as hard as he tries is just out of his depth,his posititional play tonight and for most of this year has been...
  10. B

Are you happy

What a disaster of a year,all the hype dogs of war,player clean out,salary cap scenarios,etc etc,there has been very few positives,Lachlan Lewis,reimes Smith,Rhys Martin,the exceptions.the style of play we've employed this year,ordinary,week in week out,the second phase plays by opposition has...
  11. B

90s footy,just doesn't work

Dean pays style of footy just does not work,we had enough football tonight to kill the game of,and couldn't manage it,the one out stuff was ok in 1990,but it doesn't work today,I have said all year,that dean needs a couple more years,as an understudy to someone who,employs today's style,and...
  12. B

Backended contracts

In the last 18 months,we have parted company with almost half our first grade side,so this been the case,and that 5 of those players finish agreements with our club,as of November 1,the Morris boys are of contract,Eastwood,is gone,there would only be maybe 3 or 4 left from Hasler days,how is...
  13. B

A disgrace to our jumper

Have been a season ticket holder,for 20 odd years,today I was part of the 6 thousand odd,and boy what an embarrassment this team is to my club,forget about players being shopped around,their minds not on the job etc etc,punt them get rid,but no we still have Montoya,another 2 tries we're scored...
  14. B

Memo dean pay

We are seing the same mistakes,from the same players,week in week out,Frawley was tried last,this year ,everyone can see he is not the answer,but you keep picking him even though you have,alternatives,Teams constantly target Montoya's side every week at last count,I think 18 tries were scored on...
  15. B

We been here before

40 odd years following the dogs,we have been in,worse situations than this before,.Over the last 18 months on this forum ,I’ve read all the negative comments,regarding this player did this,that player did that,it’s all des fault,etc,etc,,the one big positive from all of this is that the club has...
  16. B

The board

As much as I agree, with d general. Consensus on des Hasler,is it his fault,that he has resigned,for a further 2 years on an upgraded contract,the board has a right to refuse or honour contracts of players, that are bought,or released,the board are d ones that are responsible for d terrible lack...
  17. B

Press conference

For those who haven't seen d press conference,he once again mentioned d fact that our kicking game wasn't up to par,this is d same bloke that keeps picking d same fuckin players week in week out for d last two fuckin years, then goes on to mention that a couple of errors proved costly,obviously...