Search results

1. B

Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

And u do apex cedar,not hard to figure u out with a name like that,turd.
  2. B

Still working hard,unlike u and the rest of your Centrelink mates,this used to be a good place to communicate,until it was taken over by brain dead middle easterners.
  3. B

No haven’t lost me,hard to communicate with idiots and inbreds.
  4. B

And still doing it,Unlike other robots out there ?
  5. B

Don’t need brain cells to sell drug’s,
  6. B

Mate I wouldn’t talk about inbreds if I were u,you’ve lost argument right there.
  7. B

Go play with it,if u can find it. .
  8. B

The cousin’s are all coming out,now we have umogas,
  9. B

Big words tough guy,u stand on your own 2 feet or need the cousin’s to help .
  10. B

Not a fan of Dorothy,but killed it for 6 years at manly we were the idiots who paid him big dollars he really don’t give a shit,and what makes u a fuckin expert,how do u know Kikau won’t turn out to be a bigger dud than u.
  11. B

Y would a multi millionaire sponsor tell u this shit,to cause more of a stir before the season starts,or is it that the club doesn’t involve him in any signings,especially when not long after coming on board as our sponsor threatened to pull the pin,I will b very surprised if he is still our...
  12. B

2022 starting line up

U forgot to mention,jmk wakeham,okunbor,they were all dreadful,but I see jmk after 3 years of nothing is still being mentioned,the guy is useless and would b happy to try alternatives there bbo cook,anyone but him
  13. B

Addo-Carr target of online racial abuse

Yes I think for most of us who have been on this forum for a while,have a fair idea of who they are but we can only hope that over time they change their ways.
  14. B

Yes ,but try picking your words a little more carefully.
  15. B

Does it really matter,this sort of shit should never b tolerated,regardless these toothless tigers should b hit with big fines ,and the money donated to charity.
  16. B

News I can handle the pressure, says Bulldogs saviour Burton

Happy with the positive comments but for burton or any of our backs to be successful we need our forwards to totally dominate the opposition,and I believe in this regard we have one of the best forward packs in the nrl,I’m very confident that the 8 is well within our reach.
  17. B

If SBW or Mason had played out their career with us could they have become Imortals.

Agree 200%,as a commentator he gets on my nerves,but as a footballer he had few who came near him,he and Wally Lewis were the 2 best in their positions I’ve seen,they both read a game so well.
  18. B

If SBW or Mason had played out their career with us could they have become Imortals.

Who cares the only loyalty they they had was for the $$$$,just as well they made some money out of football, otherwise they would probably be working as a bouncer or security guard.
  19. B

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett reveals his plans for 2022

I don’t have to and sounds like u just plugged that figure out of somewhere, anyway the only statistic I’ll be looking at is for and against 400 points for 100 against,
  20. B

Do u watch any games or u just assuming,averilo is a local junior and for one would love to see him start,but for me not playing 80 mins he drifts in and out of games,and defensively I lost count of the amount of times the ease in which opponents went past him,for me wakeham reads a game much...
  21. B

He played a lot of his junior football there,and again look at our record in attack,u meathead,the options we have are not great especially defensive halves averilo wakeham defensively terrible,and Nathan Cleary one of the best halves in the game,defensively not great,but he’s there because of...
  22. B

Your opinion,i along with a lot of others have seen enough of jmk over 3 years to know he’s not the answer,and yes I have seen cook play and I reckon a better option,as for dufty after he wasn’t bought to the club to defend,and just in case you’re not aware of it or u been hibernating in Alaska...
  23. B

Heard the same bullshit last year,get away from the interviews and coach the team,I reckon Barrett has 10 weeks to turn the place around,and for me starting with cook at 9 and and dufty in the halves with burton, he has great vision I think in one game alone last year he had 3 try assists in 1...
  24. B

News Mason returns back to the kennel

Great to see him back at the club, must say I had gut feel about this when I saw willie having a drink before Xmas with bazza ward at the club,I hope he rubs off on the young guys.
  25. B

News 20 stars for 2022 Paul Alamoti

Fair comments,I’ve only seen bits and pieces of him in lower grades,and looked very good ,but the standard of opposition wasn’t that great,just to give people an idea of what he looks like,imagine Matt utai add about 5inches in height and plays a lot like him..
  26. B

News Bulldogs footy boss Phil Gould slams 'totally incorrect' Kyle Flanagan report

Would mat burton have survived in that shit team last 3 years,I doubt it I think he will get a run in the trials and see how he and the others go judge him then.
  27. B

Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

Quite a few have failed at that level,doesn’t make them bad players,I remember one of our best players David Gillespie in one origin game had a shocker,don’t make him a bad player.
  28. B

Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

Allan in a good team could turn out to be better than dufty remember Bennett placed him at fullback when Mitchell got injured early in the season and was constantly one of their best,with a better team he could be a surprise packet for us.
  29. B

Who is our captain in waiting?

Jacko has at least 3 years left in him especially the way he trains and looks after his body and most forward get better with age,remember thatTPJ was coming of the bench at the broncos don’t really set the world on fire there,so above anything else he has to prove himself all over again.
  30. B

Bill Noonan Passes Away

He was part of a great forward pack along with robbo inthe second row,George peponis graham Hughes etc,he only knew one way straight at them,my sincere condolences to all his family.
  31. B

Slow Recovery for RFM

Would be a real bonus coming of the bench hopefully his luck will change this year,on his day I believe is one of the best running forwards going around.
  32. B

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

Y even talk about an injury to burton,they are part and parcel of the game,let’s hope the players are a bit more positive than you.
  33. B

News What’s The Buzz: Phil Rothfield’s sporting predictions for 2022

Y do u give this guy so much airtime,he’s a total wank,who will never have anything nice to say about us,take his photo and put it on a dart board .
  34. B

Dan Ferris consolidated thread

We had harry harris,Cardin etc,and a lot of people were critical of them,honestly harry Houdini couldn’t have done anything with the squad over the last 3 years.
  35. B

News John Asiata signs with Leigh Centurions

U need to get a job in government,your bullshit would be liked there .
  36. B

I’m with u ,I was referring to the new vaccine which will b available mid January,51 million doses of it.
  37. B

Democracy is a beautiful thing and we should all embrace it,we started with 2 jabs but that wasn’t enough,they now want us to have a 3rd and 4 th shot,they initially said that children under 15 no need for vaccinations,now children from 5 years and above are being told to get vaccinated,they...
  38. B

What is more important for players nowdays, Money or playing with a successfull club.

In recent history there are probably 3 or 4 players cam smith,j Thurston,Lockyer,taumololo,billy slater, that were millio dollar players,I don’t believe Brandon smith is a million dollar player,especially with his off field behaviour,I’m glad our club stopped in pursuing him.
  39. B

Why the Bulldogs?

Agree,the game now especially with the 6 again and other changes I’m finding it very hard to watch,if not for me following the doggies,I’d have no interest.
  40. B

News Changes to the six-again rule

Honestly while a big number of people want this 6 again,for me it’s really become a game tag football,it is not attractive when one team is 18 to nil after 15 mins the blowouts every week,players getting binned every 10 mins,sent offs,sorry not a fan.
  41. B

News What the NRL Bulldogs team wants most from Santa this Christmas

Beautiful,especially that drunk rothprick,and all the news Ltd media.
  42. B

Official New Broadcast Deal

You have summed it up beautifully,the game inNZ is growing,and a local derby would create extra revenue,and there’s also a growing trend of rugby players going to league where in the past u would never hear of it,but the 2 billion deal is remarkable when u consider the circumstances and...
  43. B

Official Creedence Toia signs for season 2022

Love your sense of humour [emoji23]
  44. B

Terry Lamb statue outside of Belmore

No hesitation in signing BAA &turvey 2 of the greatest bulldogs of all time,but who’s going to pay for a full time security guard to look after it,unless it’s inside the ground . Outside the ground it would last 2 days.
  45. B

Furner?

Point taken,but in reality the game is run as a business,and in business u need 3 sure things to survive,good staff,motivated owners,and a good accountant,a head coach is head coach he is paid good money to produce,what is he going to learn from the others under him,in reality if he doesn’t...
  46. B

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Like u I’m the eternal optimist,I do believe we will make the top 6,I’ve seen a couple of their training sessions and for me combinations are something that they are already working on,there are negatives and for me 9 is the obvious one,but the one most people forget nowadays is that forwards...
  47. B

Furner?

I always remember warren Ryan in his coaching days at the dogs he used to say rugby league was a simple game,only the people around it made it confusing,I tend to agree,assistant coaches,head trainer,trainer assistant etc etc I’m sure some are necessary,but really is it overkill?
  48. B

corey norman retires

Yes next stop Centrelink.
  49. B

News Board returned unopposed

Very happy to date the board have been very productive,stability is a good thing in any business,for now what we as supporters can do is get behind our team trainers coaches and all,my prediction bulldogs top 4 in 2022,merry Christmas to all on the kennel.
  50. B

Wakeham to wear number 7

100% JMK has had 3 years and done bugger all I would start Bbo at half cook at 9,I like averilo,but he has a very ordinary kicking game at the moment,and defensively he was terrible,I would have him coming of the bench,so he can learn from the experienced players around him .
  51. B

Belmore Sports Ground - 7 News

I’m pretty certain I’ve never agreed with u on anything,but on this subject u r 100% spot on,and also a lot of parking at the club’ but like u say promoting public transport is the real winner.
  52. B

Belmore Sports Ground - 7 News

Some of your facts are not up to date,belmore station is being upgraded to a metropolitan station,the ground is on bus lines virtually at the door,the club benefits with extra trade,for restaurants and bars,Belmore was always a hive of activity,which store owners in the area would love to have...
  53. B

News Parramatta Eels sign Josh Hodgson for 2023

In his heyday I would’ve said Hodgson a great signing,he will be 33 when he joins them,coming off 2 serious knee injuries,I wish him the best.
  54. B

P.V.L

I don’t disagree with u one bit,the touch footy side of it I’m with u 100%,but the nrl under the old regime would have been screwed,with the way covid has changed society,and how we do things.
  55. B

P.V.L

Really short the memories on here,the nrl expenditure at head office in memory was in excess of 120 million per annum they reduced this by over 50 million of which a large chunk went back to the clubs,negotiated a new agreement with Foxtel which has given the game more security,the clubs want...
  56. B

P.V.L

I agree 200%,could u imagine our game if vlandys wasn’t involved,if indeed it is true he’s leaving that really is a big hole to fill,very difficult to believe the negative comments coming out of here.
  57. B

Official Bulldogs & Asiata to part ways

Was looking forward to seeing him play for us,very talented footballer,but I wish him the best .
  58. B

Official December Update from CEO, Chairman & Head Coach(including confirmation of Kikau and Mahoney both 4 year deals)

Likewise I have not received it either,but this is not the first time and surely the club needs to start improving its act in this department.
  59. B

Official December Update from CEO, Chairman & Head Coach(including confirmation of Kikau and Mahoney both 4 year deals)

I doubt that they would mention it otherwise,and parramatta is on the lookout for replacement,plus there’s another year and a bit,but most definitely signed sealed delivered I’m yours.
  60. B

The less fortunate

I volunteered at Tempe salvos 1 day a week for about a year,they have 4 to 6 volunteers there who fix broken furniture,bikes toasters etc etc they also repaint a lot toys furniture etc,the job they do is absolutely amazing,so for all the guessers out there go help out to get a first hand look at...
  61. B

The less fortunate

Nothing is wasted all torn clothing is washed disinfected,and cut into pieces and on sold to automotive outlets,or sold at Bunnings as rags for businesses,with all profits coming back to the organisation
  62. B

The less fortunate

Spot on,I filled 5 big garbage bags full of clothes,and large boxes of utensils etc,and have just filled another 3 bags to take over.
  63. B

2022 Jerseys

Don’t mind the shirt,don’t like the laundy logo or the laundys.
  64. B

The less fortunate

My wife and I were having a spring clean out the other day clothes we never wear hats scarfesetc etc,we came up with about 5 big plastic bags of clothes,and 3 boxes of cutlery cups and other accessories and took them all down to my local vinnies,they gladly accepted everything and said how short...
  65. B

Membership Drive Starts

Agree with match day experience etc,but honestly a pie and a bottle of water I paid $10 at anz,that’s not bad,
  66. B

News Bulldogs add Pangai Jr Junior to their SG Ball squad

Some of the games legends like Turvey,baa,sterlo,Kenny,etc showed us all how to tackle these big blokes,little ankle biters,but I hope he’s a success in whatever he does,welcome to the family.
  67. B

News Former champion five-eighth Laurie Daley reveals what the Bulldogs must do to allow their star recruit Matt Burton to thrive at Belmore next season

Mate in his playing days he got hammered quite a few times by us and never liked us even in those days,he’s lost all credibility over the last few years I’d be surprised if he even has the betting next year.
  68. B

Burton is HERE!!

Mate the hunchback of Notre dame,would look good in our colours the best in the league.
  69. B

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

U been hibernating it’s been going on for years,and not just the clubs the players are just as bad if not worse,remember as in any business results and the bottom line,are all that matters,loyalty went out the window long ago.
  70. B

Opinion Bulldogs Dodge Bullet With Brandon Smith

Guys like Smith are a real blight on the nrl this guy has trouble putting a sentence together,every second word is f this f that,and then people saying the new media and old media,what a load of turds,apparently 1.1 million a year for someone like him,we dodged a bullet not getting this bloke.
  71. B

What would you do if we merged?

The tigers side of it died some time ago,the west’s side of it still very much alive financially and in junior numbers.
  72. B

You’re choice,the berries bulldogs are the only team I have ever followed,I would have no interest following the game anymore.
  73. B

Ye if anything like that were to happen I would not follow the team with the same passion,not for me.
  74. B

Goal kicker for 2022-23?

Ye I like rajab but not ready for first grade yet,unfortunately Flanagan by far the best at the moment.
  75. B

The tigers lost their identity a long time ago.
  76. B

Hypothetical question not likely to happen and if it did it would be the sharks and dragons or roosters and manly,4 clubs that have always had problems drawing crowds,apart from the last few years we have always drawn good crowds.
  77. B

News Parramatta Eels poach Canterbury Bulldogs star

A train and trial contract,and he had a number of options,but decided on the eels,how would u like to have this bloke as your manager [emoji23]
  78. B

There’s only 1 way to get of minimum wage,and that is to perform,something he hasn’t managed to do in 3 years at our club.!
  79. B

Good luck to the guy,he wasn’t even in the picture for next year,he had 2 options take whatever offer comes along or play park footy.
  80. B

News Wayne Bennett and Phil Gould face off in the recruitment race for 2023

Like we really need this guy to tell us about Gus,Gus is the sort of guy who speaks,eats,and sleeps rugby league,he has spoken often about certain sections of the media and player managers,about not getting to close to them.
  81. B

Official Stadium Australia is now Accor Stadium

Agree when a crowd of 25k and over the atmosphere is not bad,we used to have no trouble when we were winning a few years back in drawing a decent crowd,and with the addition of the huge screen and a few other modifications will add a lot more to the match day experience.
  82. B

Luciano Leilua signs 3 year/$2.1 million contract with…

How long when things don’t go his way before he starts blaming the coach or the trainers etc,fair dinkum 700k for this bloke s what a joke
  83. B

Well he’s all yours for $700k,im glad we’re not paying him
  84. B

Mate talk about paying overs,this guy is a decent player but a $450 to$500k a season no way $700k,wow the cowboys most b really desperate I would much prefer heatherington whos apparently on $450k to leilua
  85. B

Will the dolphins have a team in 23?

U r spot on in your assessment of him like most of us I watched many of our games last year,he would produce the odd magic touch,and then would disappear,defensively he is a problem,but hopefully with some decent players around him he can go to another level.
  86. B

News Daily Telegraph Claims Bulldogs under cap pressure

Hughesy and the guys on talkin sport were talking today about a duo of news Ltd journos and their constant vendetta against our club,I deleted all my accounts with anything to do with news Ltd,and I suggest if u don’t to keep hearing bullshit to do likewise,
  87. B

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

I’d b happy to contribute $100k to get rid of him,overrated and I’d prefer we give alamoti a chance.
  88. B

The bulldogs have identified the staffer who leaked the kikau pic

Yes but he works in security,there are limitations in what he can and can’t do,it’s brought the club embarrassment and where is the trust in your employer that’s putting bread on your table.
  89. B

Y is he a poor bastard,surely he knew he was dealing with a sensitive issue,and if he’s in the security business surely he would know the difference to know what’s allowed and what isn’t,whatever he’s motives I feel no sympathy for him,
  90. B

Name and shame the person,if legalities allow it.
  91. B

News 2 underperforming dogs being shopped to rival clubs

We had that many underperforming dogs,y just those 2 ?
  92. B

News Management could bite Bulldogs

Because it seems quite a lot of people on the kennel read his shit,if they found alternatives he may not have a job,I gave up on the telecrap sometime ago,SMH digital subscription a less unbiased alternative.
  93. B

Arthur Laundy is a Tigers supporter

Yes I was at 5 dock pub 2 nights ago,I do go to pubs with mates occasionally but I prefer the alternatives.
  94. B

Arthur Laundy is a Tigers supporter

Who drinks in pubs anymore,they are overrated expensive smelly,and only for the individuals that own them that make money,the local rsl or leagues club provide a much better service,and the money goes in the community,not an individuals pockets.