Search results

1. B

Opinion True Supporters Stand up!

I dont know what they are paying these players , what ever it is its far too much
  2. B

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

as far as I am concerned with our roster it doesn't matter who is our coach we are pushing shit up hill . we have to look how we got ourselves in this mess & don't do it again
  3. B

News We didn’t get smashed!!!

we are a reserve grade team at best . we do nothing in attack really think roosters just went to sleep
  4. B

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

honestly does it matter who we put in . it will take the other side to have an off day for us to get a win
  5. B

News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

this is a reserve grade team at best . management need to do something . I for one curse the day hassler come to this club . if something doesn't change we will be struggling to get anyone to go to games or even watch it on tv I turned off at half time
  6. B

Opinion Should we Pay the $250000 Fine or Just say No

news flash just watching chan 9 . Souths in the news , just like to thank them for taking the heat of us for a while but I for one don't believe anything the media come up with . we really should be having a go about this 250k fine come on bulldogs management have a go
  7. B

Andrew Voss on The Fan talking about Hazem El Masri

will go down as a bulldogs legend . much more than just a goal kicker was a brilliant finisher & also a top defensive player as for goal kicking was in league of his own . true statement if he was kicking from day dot no one would ever gone close to beating him
  8. B

Double Movement

the reason we lost was lichaa . what a dickhead running the ball up like that letting a one on one strip happen . just get rid of him
  9. B

Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

if someone should go it is that no good for anything number 9 lichaa . whatever they are paying him its too much
  10. B

How the F did we lose that one?

DONT LET LICHAA PLAY ANOTHER GAME
  11. B

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

get real , we are not going to rebuild overnight , it takes time to undo the mess that the SuperCoach left us in we might not even get there this year but I can see a lot more positives than what des was giving us just look at our number 9 he his playing so much better than when des was running...
  12. B

2018 members pack.

thats what I thinking . I know the cap wasn't always the best but it was something I see fuck all this year
  13. B

2018 members pack.

so are you a member ? not that I care either way . like to know was anyone happy with what they dished out this time
  14. B

2018 members pack.

us country members travel hours to games & its too much to put in a cap . as soon as season is over they are at us to rejoin this is a bit ordinary I think .
  15. B

2018 members pack.

thinking 2019 we will loose the sticker ? how tight are they no cap .
  16. B

Should we make a play for Josh Mansour?

waste of time roosters will sign him
  17. B

If Pearce were available, would you want him at the Dogs ?

nothing shits me more than this .we are over the cap with our roster & roosters with there players are under PLEASE
  18. B

If Pearce were available, would you want him at the Dogs ?

dream on we can't afford him . but I would have in team no worries he is a class half no doubt about it
  19. B

Dean Pay. What would be the pass mark for 2018?

give the guy time . he is not going to undo the super coach mess in 5 seconds this is going to take a bit of time we have to seriously look at who we recruit & who we let go. we have let go some very good players to keep some that have not preformed that were on big $ getting rid of des is the...
  20. B

Dib has to go

vote Dib out would like the idea of Paul Dunn running the ship
  21. B

Official - Hasler sacked

happy days , Christmas came early . now we need to get rid of Dib get some blue & white da back on the board like Paul Dunn
  22. B

Hats off!

hey don't give super coach any credit for this its the all the players they have come & played footy lichaa was outstanding so plain to see that des was holding him back dogs need to keep him , but getting rid of des is a must, as is Dib
  23. B

The 2017 staff damage toll thread.

we need to look at how we got into this mess . we are over the cap with our roster worst attack in the comp heads need to roll des & Dib must go thats for sure
  24. B

R26 Dogs v Dragons 3-2-1

best game all year well done 3 couldn't split hoppa & lichaa 2 klemma 1 rest of team now we just have to show that dickhead of a coach the door than maybe we have a half a chance for 2018
  25. B

Round 26 - Team vs Dragons and Game Day Discussion

resign lichha get rid of des this game has nothing to do with des well done best game all year by a long way
  26. B

Round 26 - Team vs Dragons and Game Day Discussion

players have said fuck you des were here to play shackles are off I don't care who coaches us long as its not him & for people to even suggest he can coach NSW , please you can say QLD will win 100%
  27. B

Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

good point buy mr 95% you only play whats in front of you I agree . its been a long season congrats to the team for winning just hate what des & Dib have done to club I for one will be doing backflip when I see these two dickheads sacked
  28. B

manly didn't turn up . it was a better performance but don't get your hopes up . des will look at the video & make sure we are shit next week I can't wait for this prick to go I don't care who coaches just long as he is shown the door
  29. B

Players confirmed to be leaving

I AM HEARING YOU soon as we get rid of those two the better what poor management . unforgivable heads need to roll big time
  30. B

WE ARE OVER THE CAP ?. this will go down as the worst run club in nrl history what idiots we have . it is beyond belief that this club could be so poorly run our roster isn't worth 5 mill if you look at the way we play . soon as we get rid of des & ray the better we will be who believes...
  31. B

manly players must be shitting themselves what a team . NOT
  32. B

Reni and Mase on Bulldogs

for fucks sake just sack this prick how bad does it need to get can't wait to see how ray talks his way out of this
  33. B

$1m salary cap crisis forces Canterbury Bulldogs to put entire NRL squad up for sale

spot on south of heaven how can they be so fucking hopeless its beyond believe
  34. B

Gold Coast Titans mess opens window for Canterbury to sack Des Hasler

we owe him fuck all . this manly idiot has destroyed us for most likely 2yrs look at us for shits sake they are saying 1 million over the cap with our roster worst attack in comp this is the legacy the super coach has left us with AND WE OWE HIM , PLEASE
  35. B

Confirmed, Bulldogs set up is 'toxic'!

just think new coach is going to have a very difficult job as for the players seeing the end of des I think they will be doing handstands to see him gone agree with you they probably want change more than we do
  36. B

feel sorry for the guy that takes over from shit head des , what a nightmare for him
  37. B

what a mess our super coach he has killed us . how is it possible to be in this position so called coach must go, the hopeless board voted out we need to have a few years of pain & I mean pain so we don't let this happen again . I have been saying this for a while now worst thing ever was that...
  38. B

Andrew Hill facing a very different challenge at Canterbury Bulldogs

he has a real challenge a head of him I don't know how he sleeps at night but I wish you luck your first job is to get rid of the dickheads that have put us in this position DES THE SUPER COACH MUST GO
  39. B

Just how much are our players getting paid ?

what ever it is its to much our super coach back end deal have killed us for I think 2yrs , 800k for Eastwood really I just look at our roster how can we possibly be over the cap we are so bad have a look at the top teams broncos , Melbourne ,sharks they are ok & we are over ? heads should roll...
  40. B

I've had enough

Dib judge us at the end of the year . well ray it nearly the end of the year & its not looking good . something has to change this hopeless board can't possibly defend the super coach its a disgrace I refer to brandy Alexander comment how would you fix the dogs attack his answer I am not a...
  41. B

Brenko the special

go back to res/grade . how many games till this nightmare of a season ends
  42. B

How many of our players would make the Broncos side ?

I thought 3 jack he would get start in any team nrl klezmer would get run b moz would put him in there too but thats it all the rest no chance worst coach des you won that one by a mile
  43. B

Dogs as bad as ‘99 Magpies?

beyond believe to think we are going to be over the cap with what we have . of our first grade squad I can think of maybe 3 players that would get a run In Melbourne first grade team . board needs to go , so called coach needs to go until we do this . this is what we can expect more of this shit...
  44. B

Stanley at Halfback

he does this shit deliberately I am convinced he wants the dogs to fail . we won't recover till we get rid of this dick head , super coach my arse
  45. B

Aaron Woods committed, but Bulldogs cap uncertainty impacting on players

this is a disgrace full stop . we are over the cap with our roster just look at us we are a joke we have to face fact & start again this means getting rid of the dick heads who have put this club in this position . when we still have Dib & des involved it is going just more pain its going to...
  46. B

Could you stand another year of Desball if he doesnt get the sack?

I for one have totally over des this so called super coach is the most over rated coach ever to coach this club we pay this guy a shit load get nothing for it our attack is shit , player retrenchment has been so poor it is a joke . sorry to say this ten years ago if someone would have said that...
  47. B

Its tough being a Bulldog at the moment

what ever it costs get rid of him . he is killing this place I have never seen it this bad my fear it might be too late
  48. B

Aaron Woods signing/Dogs potentially over cap for 2018

can't believe we are over the cap our roster is shit lot of questions for des & others if we are , what the hell are we paying & what are we getting worst attack in the comp & we are over the cap ?
  49. B

Josh Morris will be dropped this week

des will make him stand in the corner . how dare him even suggest such a thing
  50. B

More dribble from Raymond Dib

this is a nightmare coach is hopeless , ceo is just as bad , agree with you calibra & I have said so in other posts get PAUL DUNN in charge as soon as possible he would have my vote
  51. B

Teams no longer fear us

fear us no team has any fear for the dogs at all I would say they are laughing at us worst attack in the comp . Remember the dogs of war every team feared us then , for crying out loud the great el magic is going to outscore the whole 2017 team . Think something might be not working des but you...
  52. B

7th Tackle: Why the players have had it with Hasler

we all have been saying the same shit for so long now if something not working you don't just keep doing the same shit you adapt change something we all know that except the super coach what a genius . as for getting cooper why would he do it , go from Melbourne under belly ach to des just can't...
  53. B

Ennis and hooper on couch with sterlo

yes agree . we just haven't got it simple as that. but to keep on going on about des record I am totally over it if people think its good they really need to drill down on it & have another look
  54. B

sorry was referring to south of heaven post
  55. B

hi totally agree with you I have thought this for sometime now & have stated as much . my thought we need to start from the top get Paul Dunn in charge
  56. B

its beyond me , how do they defend him by far the worst attack in the comp our roster is shit & thats being kind but its not only des needs to go fuck Dib off too & any other board member that thinks des is a super coach get Paul Dunn in charge some one with some DNA in the club not the joke we...
  57. B

Bulldogs Fullback fan poll

voted les johns didn't see him play but if he was second to Clive churchill he must have been good . the general was the best I saw
  58. B

Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

thinking maybe one but after the knights with so much ball only 2 points in front at half time will be surprised if we do get more than one as for making the 8, forget that we need big changes at this club . we all know 2 people that should be shown the door , why the super coach is still here...
  59. B

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

best news ever but I do feel sorry for ever takes over he will have a nightmare on his hands thanks to the SUPER COACH
  60. B

We need Hoko back

What we really need to do is overall how we recruit develop players full stop as for getting hodko back no he is just about gone . we need a real number 7 not a pretend one .but looking how we select players I think this is our problem example letting mick go for the guy we have at number 9 now...
  61. B

Storm sign Kasiano, Bulldogs to help pay food bill

if we were at war I would definitely say the SUPER COACH was a double agent sent from Manly to absolutely fuck this club
  62. B

Hopefully we can turn up

TOTALLY AGREE
  63. B

Hopefully we can turn up

my thought hopefully is something you would say if you were playing 3rd grade park football not N.R.L So sad can you imagine our legend players thinking these thoughts I think not . were is the dogs of war ? thats what the fans want , thats what we deserve not HOPEFULLY
  64. B

Can the 2017 Team outscore Hazems 2004 points??

We are thinking the same bro said this in another post , what does des do at training . good to see someone else thinks he is insane
  65. B

What does Des and the team do at training?

No game plane team all ways the same even when we are getting smashed doing the same thing over & over thinking this might explain Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results Albert Einstein our SUPER COACH IS INSANE ?
  66. B

Can the 2017 Team outscore Hazems 2004 points??

Thats funny has anyone got the super coaches email send this stat to him, he loves stats
  67. B

Ennis and Gasnier have a subtle shot at Des

like to know what the players are thinking ? behind closed doors they must be questioning his judgment .
  68. B

How do we get things so wrong (recruitment)?

what we wouldn't give to have bullfrog more back this would not have happened on his watch . SUPER COACH I DONT THINK SO
  69. B

Time for Dib to Go

excellent post Kenya , you are spot on nothing more needs to be said
  70. B

Worst on ground last night - Ashley Klien

oh don't worry about the ref we are just so bad . we all know whats wrong sick of saying it but yes it is THE SUPER COACH we are just lost out there for a so called first grade team its a disgrace have look when we attack there is know communication out there we could have a ref that we got all...
  71. B

Feeling Numb

as having a country club membership I used to enjoy coming down to Sydney to watch a few games a year now there is no way I am driving two hours to watch this it has become so bad I really can't believe it watching it on tv is bad enough.Starting to think a repeat episode of home away would be...
  72. B

The josh jackson appreciation thread

should be one of the first players selected for NSW . As for the dogs we are crazy if we don't sign him for life been dogs best player by a mile
  73. B

Have We Turned the Corner?

I hope we have but I think far too early too tell one game at a time for me . still going to support team if we win or loose
  74. B

Can we win 6 from the next 9?

you. can only hope
  75. B

Can we win 6 from the next 9?

one game at a time for me 6 wins a big ask . the fact that we struggle to score points is a worry , we need our D.N.A back J Reynolds
  76. B

Ground-Dog Day, just another Dessie smokescreen

only time will tell . if des is right I will say well done but it works both way fans have a right to have their say we are club members
  77. B

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

Lichaa & MBye to get better how long are we going to wait for that to happen ?
  78. B

Does anyone at the club realise how bad mbye is playing?

I agree des picks the team he has to take responsibility for this its his decision to play him there
  79. B

Does anyone at the club realise how bad mbye is playing?

Yes mbye is not a 7 thats for sure , was watching highlight reel for Steve mortimer on youtube now there was a number 7 he had it all demanded the ball he ran the team he organised everything was one of the best cover defenders I have ever seen . mbye doesn't do this he plays in the position he...
  80. B

R14 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

big improvement from last week well done
  81. B

Ryan Girdler on Triple M talking about Moses Mbye

spot on to the guys who mentioned recruitment this is what is letting us down big time , this is why we are in the position we find ourselves in honestly 700k to play 7 & he can't organise anything ? wonder who is responsible for this ? I know one thing it wouldn't have happened on bullfrogs watch
  82. B

Love to get your thoughts .....

NO NO NO we are in enough trouble as it is
  83. B

NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

I really think we need to have a long look how we recruit players this has slipped a lot maybe it is an idea to get our forma great players to help in this but they need to have something to work with . getting Brett k to help with 6&7 not a bad idea
  84. B

NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

at the moment we are not in a good place thats for sure . there are reasons for this one is the way we have recruited players which was always one of our strengths back in bullfrogs day . It must be hard for some of our guys who put in a great effort every week to be let down by others we all...
  85. B

Matty Johns show - Footage of our warm up pre Panthers game

I did pick up on this when I saw it too possibly explains a few things I know one thing if kas goes to Melbourne & puts in that effort he can pack his bags their couch won't tolerate that thinking we would be so much better off to promote someone from res/grade give them a chance they would put...
  86. B

Brad Abbey

If abby is on 300k my vote is no , use the coin to get a f/b with the X factor that we need
  87. B

Email recieved from our beloved club

I would give him your number for sure thinking you would have more than enough questions for him to answer tell him just to have a look at the kennel the fans have had enough I would really like to be positive but I can't see what to be positive about our great coach never changes anything I...
  88. B

At what point does it stop becoming Des's fault?

I agree I wouldn't be so pissed off If I could see something was changing but from round 1 till now nothing different ? how bad do we need Reynolds back at least he puts in 100% as does Jackson
  89. B

At what point does it stop becoming Des's fault?

sorry but I think des has bought this on him self he is the coach we have the same team every week its plain to see that its not working our attack is so shit house I have never seen it so poor , other teams must be pissing themselves so easy to defend I am worried Newcastle will put a score...
  90. B

Hasler is slowly killing our club

couldn't agree more I struggle to watch games now
  91. B

Des Hasler

38-0 des told players not up to first grade standard well coaching isn't up first grade standard either same team every week des you have to take some responsibility for this just a thought
  92. B

Graham for England

Graham is a must keep, any club in the nrl would love to get him absolutely crazy to let him go kaz sorry to say is struggling agree with previous comment looks unfit
  93. B

Will Hopoate praying for new no-Sundays deal with Canterbury Bulldogs

we need a full time fullback that plays all the time . if he doesn't want to play Sundays use the money to get someone that does
  94. B

"I never wanted to leave" - Hard to read

say what you like ,he is a class act for mine he saved the dogs in many a game .
  95. B

R8 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 Joss jackson (best on field) 2 j moz (never give up try saver 3 holland great effort to score try strong game tie for -10 Eastwood kick on the third ? kas what a pass for the tigers
  96. B

Eastwood

if he isn't dropped for that, kicking on the third he will never be dropped didn't he realise we were setting up for f/g dumb very dumb