Search results

1. berries1935

2024 jerseys

Any word or leaks on the 2024 jersey? Saw something with the membership merch pack looking something like the 2004 jersey, maybe a throwback to that premiership jersey ?
  2. berries1935

Backline next year?

Hi all interested to see what everyone’s thoughts on what our backline will be at full strength next year. Ciraldo will have a good problem picking his best backline out of below especially with the form of Averillo: Crighton Xerri JAC Averillo Alomoti Kiraz Perham Skelton
  3. berries1935

Bulldogs line up this week

Im sure there alot of thoughts on this but i feel we need some youth in our team right now. Get some excited kids in there they will have ago. i know we cant keep making changes but we cant keep doing the same thing. They wont drop Napa because Hetherington is out. Hopoate i would drop, Harsh...
  4. berries1935

New emblem

I’ve been thinking we as a club need to move forward total clean out. Coaching is done. Players in motion... thinking we need to change the emblem, go back to the retro circle emblem. Thoughts
  5. berries1935

Skills training videos

Has anybody seen the skills training videos on the bulldogs website. Steve James is our skills coach. ive played alot of sport over the years and also coached teams. Seems he is over complicating simple processes. Dean pay brought him in to up skill our players which was somewhat needed. but to...
  6. berries1935

Outside backs

Been watching most games for a few more years now and watching Staggs tonight. What we miss most is a big dominating backs. Our backs don’t create something from nothing, get bent back for the first 3 tackles if the set.... we need big dominating backs
  7. berries1935

What happens?

During the preseason there was a lot of positive vibes coming out of playing group and coaching staff, We all know what happened last weekend. Again this week in the media there has been a lot of positive talk a lot of owning up on performance and attitude which is great but if we lose again or...
  8. berries1935

New NSW centre of excellence

30 million dollars in a NSW centre of excellence.. seems like a massive over spend.. imagine 30 country league (Groups) getting 1 million each....
  9. berries1935

Open training day

I just saw on the news a poor runout for the open training day, cant believe the doggies management weren’t smart enough to hold it maybe as a night session or on the weekend when people aren’t at work and school and available to go!!! Regardless looked like there was 10 people there watching...
  10. berries1935

Bulldogs media improvement

i have noticed a massive improvement lately in our social media. Leading up top games there is several old game highlights and overall lot better content. hopefully it keeps going. this week they have a game v the broncos in 04... how good was the style of footy we played back then!!!! hopefully...
  11. berries1935

Thursday night next week v the broncos

Next Thursday we play the broncos at ANZ. Bulldogs / NRL need to open the gate and provide the equivalent refund for members already paid that turn up. Honestly will be less then 1000 people there
  12. berries1935

Todd Greenberg needs to resign from the NRL

Hi all I believe Todd Greenberg needs to resign from the NRL. Firstly he started the problem at Canterbury bulldogs by giving des hasler full control of the bulldogs football department. I realise that 2 other people took this further (Dib, Castle) but he honestly started the mess and the so...
  13. berries1935

NRL needs to wake up

NRL loves state of origin. NRL says it’s our spectacle, it’s our showcase. They referee it different to create this showcase, it allows the players to play. They then cripple the club game with constant penalties..... EVERY NRL GAME COULD BE A SPECTACLE
  14. berries1935

Thankyou

We have to slowest halves in the comp, the laziest fullback in mybe, the slowest smallest Fiji winger of all time. No spark at all.... thankyou des Hasler. Hope mybe goes tomorrow hope woods goes as well
  15. berries1935

Rest of the year - Good draw

Although we have put cut out to make the finals or even maybe miss the wooden spoon, our draw isn't that bad to finish the year and all games in Sydney apart from a game in Newcastle. I also believe if we build on our performance last night we could win quite a few games. Only one 5 day...
  16. berries1935

Halves Coach

Dean Pay needs to bring in a halves mentor or coach. Even if its part time. Brent Sherwin, Andrew Johns or someone to give these guys more direction, thoughts
  17. berries1935

single minded attack

IMO i believe what our attack is lacking is slight variety. Watching Cronk / keary last night they ran the same play several times early with a few slight differences. Keary wrapping around taking the pass from Cronk, then they tried 4 different options at the back of that. point being our...
  18. berries1935

2018 jerseys dislike

i know this is off topic with most of the current discussions, but who ever signed off on our Jerseys this year need to be sacked, they are the worst jerseys i have seen Canterbury wear in my lifetime. that away/ Heritage jersey should never be worn again The ISP team jersey is 100 times...
  19. berries1935

Chill pill

Hi All Been reading over the past 2 weeks (yes before anyone has a crack, I don't post much but I am on here daily to have read) and people need to realise where we are at as club and the teams we have faced Firstly we coped Melbourne straight up...lost but actually if Mybe catches and passes...
  20. berries1935

2019 signings

Hi Lads I know we still have a long way to go until next season kicks off and apart from our performances a lot of focus will be on who we sign for 2019. I believe we will have money to spend and there will be some talent to pickup if we act quickly. I believe we need to strengthen our backline...
  21. berries1935

best no nonsense team of the last 20 years

lads I was watching the footy Friday night, The commentators starting talking about Darren Britt. It got me thinking about the best no nonsense team from the past 20 years, have a look below, this team would play tough, Talented, no crap get the job done 1 - L. Patten 2 - H El Masri 3 - D...
  22. berries1935

2017 gone...2018 please come quick

Lads As we all know this year is gone and a lot of change is needed having a look at what we have signed and resigned I hope we go wit the following team. I feel if we change our halves and move on James graham we could really change team and direction. You might think why James Graham, but I...
  23. berries1935

2018 kit

lads lets change the recent topics a little bit I would love next year to change our kits: Home jersey stays the same, but with 2 white stripes on the shorts and back the socks white stripes on them, the ones like our 1995 kit. the stripes were different thicknesses Away Jersey should see the...
  24. berries1935

BULLDOGS home ground

IMO I think we should be pushing to play our home games out of the new Parramatta Staduim. I think 30k Staduim is perfect for us. I don't see it as much difference to playing at ANZ and the club could really work to creating he playing atmosphere in the NRL and also creating somewhat of an home...
  25. berries1935

Under 20's NSW/QLD teams

has any noticed that no Bulldogs player shave been picked in the under 20s State of Origin...Bought not Bred has gone out the window
  26. berries1935

EPL complaining about 15k empty seats in 60k staduim

I know it is a big deal in the EPL, would love to be seeing stories like this in the NRL. ANZ Stadium crowds are embarrassing to the sport
  27. berries1935

Reynolds

Put an organising Halfback with Reynolds and he looks a lot better. He even created a repeat set.... nearly fell off my chair
  28. berries1935

Hi every one new to here, what does everyone think of 1. Tedesco 6. Foran 7. T. Roberts 9. Mybe I think this is realistic, if we play our cards right