Search results

1. berries1935

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

It’s the first time in a long time I’m looking forward to watching games! We honestly should have won 2 more games and sitting 5th. If we keep getting better exciting times ahead
  2. berries1935

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Can’t blame him
  3. berries1935

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Taffe to 7?
  4. berries1935

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Assuming taffe comes in …. How misses out in the backline or dues taffe come in at 7?
  5. berries1935

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Hutchinson has cost us 2 games now
  6. berries1935

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

I actually like the forward pack.. but Hughes needs to show something this week, don’t think he has shown anything this year so far. As for Hutchison at 7, it’s best I don’t comment
  7. berries1935

Bulldogs line up round 3

I can only suggest a couple of changes Sefton for Hutchinson Can’t carry Mann and Morrin on the bench. We need a bit more size
  8. berries1935

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Surely Sexton comes in. Hutchinson offers nothing
  9. berries1935

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

I like it
  10. berries1935

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

How long do we wait to blood someone like Josh Papali ?
  11. berries1935

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

There will not be any changes in the halves, not after 1 round. CC can’t go 1 game and change everything if this is what they have been working in on preseason. Even more so considering we had little opportunity in attack. I think Curran is a good change to start as thought he was good
  12. berries1935

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

I do agree that Hutchinson isn’t the most creative half but if steers the team around well im happy to give it a go. I think the inclusion of Salmon and Curren will take pressure off the halves so hopefully it works
  13. berries1935

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Happy with this. One year deal would have been cheap. It’s a smart signing which has no impact salary cap moving forward hopefully he can add something on and off the field
  14. berries1935

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

Imagine if they something similar to brookvale and our updated seating in front of it. Put small steep stands with corporate facilities at either end we have our stadium. 20k seating we have our home. Could still play Good Friday at Accor etc
  15. berries1935

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Bit torn about this. Burton and Mahoney didn’t handle it last year especially Mahoney, he was just over trying and over plying his hand..Burton isn’t a captain at all. Happy they can just concentrate on their own roles, Shame we didn’t have someone already in the club ready to go
  16. berries1935

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

You can see very clearly our Recuitment strategy now and why. Very solid first grade players for 2-3 years while these kids develop. We should move up the table while showing these kids how to play… 2024 - 2030 exciting times for bulldogs especially if Gould can put a couple decent junior layers...
  17. berries1935

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

What a legend what a morning that was
  18. berries1935

Souths Forward

Looks like Great size but surely we aren’t signing a forward who is injured ! If we do it must be cheap
  19. berries1935

Solid win ! We needed it. Big game Monday
  20. berries1935

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

My feelings aren’t hurt at all. All I was doing is commentating on how I saw it. If people see it different that’s totally fine. Always respect peoples opinion on these forums. No one should be triggered about people’s opinions or feelings, that’s woke Society! If everyone had the same opinion...
  21. berries1935

Still think he is going to be great player for us and potential cult hero, I just think he is going to be one of those players that needs positive affirmations to perform at his best
  22. berries1935

I listened to the podcast yesterday and thought exactly the same thing. ME ME ME I’m going to lay this position, I’ve always played reps l, Ciro was telling me this etc I really hope I’m wrong but I didn’t get the a good mentality vibe from him
  23. berries1935

Official RFM granted immediate release

Hopefully the preseason hype is right about Hughes. I trust what they are doing and trust they have plans to bring in forwards. Seems it’s was for the best to move him on but we seem so light on with forwards
  24. berries1935

News Cameron Ciraldo Q&A How New Recruits Will Feature In His Quest To Make The Bulldogs A Powerhouse Again

Not much new there! Hopefully not many more articles…. Round 1 can’t come quick enough.
  25. berries1935

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Because he was not guilty surely he gets his job back , 360 is about opinion and he has that. You can’t lose your job of your found not guilty
  26. berries1935

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Yeah someone will get it right, but if we look at it the 2 biggest players on the market for 2025 are AFB and Luai. We need to land one if we are serious, preference is AFB in my opinion
  27. berries1935

2024 Jerseys

I honestly don’t think these are our jerseys. Think there is something new coming
  28. berries1935

2024 Jerseys

These just dont feel like bulldogs jerseys.
  29. berries1935

2024 NRL Jerseys

Just want more blue on the home jersey
  30. berries1935

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Do we go after Klemmer for 2 years. Not much else on the market in terms of experience front rower… he could be moved on so tigers can get luai
  31. berries1935

2024 jerseys

Agree they didn’t feel very Canterbury
  32. berries1935

2024 jerseys

Any word or leaks on the 2024 jersey? Saw something with the membership merch pack looking something like the 2004 jersey, maybe a throwback to that premiership jersey ?
  33. berries1935

Sydney Tools Sign on for 2 More Years

Do they sell props ?
  34. berries1935

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

It’s strange as I’m sure I’ve heard Gus in an interview saying how important forwards are and when you think you have enough buy 2 more… do we see salmon and Mann purely playing forwards…. Or are they expecting massive improvement from Hughes and Patalo. Anyone know what Kautoga and Montgomery...
  35. berries1935

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

Put it this way.. if there isn’t significant improvement there is going to be a lot of noise
  36. berries1935

News Leadership guru helps Reed Mahoney turn Bulldogs around

Yeah interesting him mentioning SST. Other than that I would rather none of thee articles about us this preseason. The same thing has been said for the past 5 years… time to be silent achievers in the off season !
  37. berries1935

News Did Phil Gould get guilty about RFM drama? Brent Read thinks so (says Gus is lying)

If Gus didn’t want to be seen he wouldn’t have. He isn’t that stupid
  38. berries1935

So what’s actually going on here ?
  39. berries1935

I would say it’s a done deal. No way they would have finalised the 4 signings last week and not left a spot for SST
  40. berries1935

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Taffe JAC Xerri Chrighton Kiraz Burton Hutchinson SST Mahoney King Kikau Preston Curran Salmon Edwards Knight Faasumlli
  41. berries1935

So have we got SST ?
  42. berries1935

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I know there must be a plan but you can’t have the following players in the same team ? Burton Sexton Hutchinson Mann Salmon
  43. berries1935

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Dragons also want Manu hahahaha it’s the dragons
  44. berries1935

And I would say if he asking for a release… the deal is already done where ever he is going
  45. berries1935

Surely we are more of an attractive option then dragons or tigers we get him… we are making the eight
  46. berries1935

AFB Mahoney King Kikau Preston Curran is such a good staring forward pack ! Come on Gus
  47. berries1935

Ohhhh come on this would be massive !!!!
  48. berries1935

It’s the Carabo cup would honestly rather 3 points this weekend against Newcastle
  49. berries1935

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

Nothing ever happens on November 1. So much hype for nothing really
  50. berries1935

Yeah a little tricky that one but love to shut them up
  51. berries1935

How good was Eddie !! Our run isn’t too bad over the next couple of weeks so Jesus good time to be out
  52. berries1935

Curran signed.

Think Curran will be a great 13 for us, is the starting pack 13 - Curran 12 - Preston 11 - Kikau 10 - SST 9 - Mahoney 8 - king
  53. berries1935

Surely moe we are expecting some signings announcements ! Preseason starts in 2-3 weeks. we need 2 more props
  54. berries1935

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

waiting ……. Come on doggies we want announcements
  55. berries1935

This is the best
  56. berries1935

Haaland is his Son!
  57. berries1935

COYG!!!!!!! Fuck off city
  58. berries1935

How good is a 2:30am alarm !!! COYG
  59. berries1935

Yesssssss this game is massive for us
  60. berries1935

Stephen Crichton

I don’t think he will train with us until jan but awesome that he is around
  61. berries1935

Stephen Crichton

He is in belmore lads!!!! Spotted at Jobels
  62. berries1935

Official Internationals

Blessing in disguise that we don’t have too many playing end of year… good preseason coming for us
  63. berries1935

Any news on who our number 7 will be in 2024?

My money is on Hutchinson if he signs
  64. berries1935

Are we expecting any announcements soon ?????
  65. berries1935

Noooooooo what is the injury
  66. berries1935

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Yeah the assistants this year are very inexperienced This is a good move.
  67. berries1935

I honestly think the soine for round 1 will be 1. Taffe 6. Burton 7. Hutchinson 9. Mahoney 14. Sal Chrighton and Xerri in the centre not sure what there planswoth Mann are? Although Mann and Hutchinson have t been confirmed yet
  68. berries1935

Opinion Update on Signings

I would take Saifiti SST in a heart beat at the moment
  69. berries1935

Watched the game last night. Thought we were disappointing to be honest. If Jesus takes his chance and we go 2-0 up I think we would have gone on with it. The mistake for their 2nd goal was an absolute howler! ESR needs to strut if Tossard or Martenelli are out.
  70. berries1935

NSW RL Club Champions

Can’t be any doubters we are on the right track. We are coming back as a powerhouse
  71. berries1935

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

And surely the club knows who they are going to re-sign. Would love to see an announcement
  72. berries1935

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Yeah I remember I was pumped when we got him. Great highlights. Just never lived up to it
  73. berries1935

Official Gus on Twitter

I’ve started listening to this and if anyone on here listens to it, they will have no hesitation in saying we are on the right path. If we keep layering these juniors we will be a powerhouse for a longtime
  74. berries1935

Gus on 100% Footy

The fact he has gone public saying there’s more that baby means we have more 100% locked in big couple of weeks coming everyone
  75. berries1935

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Totally agree
  76. berries1935

Gus on 100% Footy

I think there is a big fish coming for 2025……
  77. berries1935

Alex Twal getting released from tigers!

Does this have any legs ? Is he a chance or is it just people think we should ?
  78. berries1935

Alex Twal getting released from tigers!

Right price etc I would take him as we need middles. Looks like he is a hard worker. Can’t be any worse than Thompson but 1/4 of the price.
  79. berries1935

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

We are definitely moving the squad around. I like it, the players we had weren’t working. We are signing small short deals for a lot of the new signings, new players no bulldog scars etc. This flegg team coming through look the goods. It will happen, I have trust in what they are doing
  80. berries1935

Social Media Fotuaika

Is this a signing for 2025? We should have Marshall from Flegg coming through as well in 2025
  81. berries1935

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Have a look at his Instagram. A doggies fan as a kid
  82. berries1935

Dymock

If that’s what their strengths are
  83. berries1935

Dymock

I said it in another thread a while ago. Randell and potter weren’t the right assistants for Ciraldo. He needs experience. Taylor and dymock would be perfect
  84. berries1935

Jake Turpin

I guess with Flanagan going we don’t have a back up hooker. So don’t mind him. I can see what they are doing here with recruitment. Mostly 2 year deals, people that hard trainers no fuss solid footballers to put around Mahoney, Burton, Crighton, kikau etc until these kids start coming through...
  85. berries1935

Bulldogs Store Sale

Hopefully more blue in the home jersey next year
  86. berries1935

Social Media Drew Hutchison to Dogs

Also no way wielder would put it out there if he works with Gus on TV so must be right
  87. berries1935

Social Media Drew Hutchison to Dogs

I guess they aren’t sold on sexton ? Can’t have a beach of Hutchinson salmon and Mann… interesting times ahead
  88. berries1935

He is behind Herman ese esee
  89. berries1935

One thing about Gus is he plays his cards close to his chest…. He has gone public. I think he will surprise us. But expect a couple to be re-signings. Obviously SST and Mann as they haven’t been announced yet
  90. berries1935

Isn’t JWH re-signed with roosters