Search results

1. R

WHAT A WIN!!!!

Just WOW!!!
  2. R

Opinion Captaincy

JAC has to have a leadership role for sure but I was just thinking about a career-long captaincy. Would be nice to have Burton long term and leave a legacy
  3. R

Who else is already watching the replay?

Watched the highlights four times
  4. R

Opinion Captaincy

To instigate a fruitful and lengthy dynasty, the club should be preparing Burton to receive the baton from Jacko with the promise of captaincy and have JAC as his deputy. Offer Matt Burton a long term contract ( 5 years minimum ) and build a strong team around those two. Who wouldn’t want to...
  5. R

Who is/was your favourite player growing up from the Bulldogs?

Long list for me. We’ve been blessed with greatness in the past which makes this recent situation even more depressing but …… Lamb,Grady,SBW,El-magic,Gillespie,Dymock,Hetherington,Barba,O’meley, Mason………. Just to name a several
  6. R

nu brown didn’t put the ball down

P.S. the “senior reviewer” in the bunker was none other than one, Gerard Sutton. no surprises
  7. R

nu brown didn’t put the ball down

I’m convinced that the refs deliberately officiate our games to put us under pressure from the get-go which causes panic and mistakes. Fatigue sets in and the opponents have the leg-up and enthusiasm to attack. Plain as day.
  8. R

Hookers - Reed Mahoney

He comes to my cafe occasionally and out-right rejected the notion of joining us when I asked him. Said “ nope, no way “ with a giggle. IMO, zero chance.
  9. R

They’re taking the piss

Knew from the first set that our boys weren’t on. Pathetic
  10. R

Video review sessions

The only video review session we should be focusing on this week is that of the NZ comeback against Canberra!!! The willingness to pick themselves up and find that passion and purpose to fight back for each other is what we are lacking ATM. We need a strong leader/s that instill that...
  11. R

Opinion Hooker Potential Bradley Dietz

Liked what I saw. Clean service from dummy half and great vision with that run, choosing his time wisely. I hope we can use him this year
  12. R

Choose 2

C and F
  13. R

Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

CHN not happy with the club and was in secret talks with rival clubs for some time now. Jayden wants to stay on and play for the club he grew loving. Only time will tell though.
  14. R

Bulldogs to miss out on key signing target Herman Ese'ese, two priorities remain

Hey, Got word from a close friend of Anthony Politis who said that they can't keep latrell beyond his current contract so he will be on the market for new suitors to vie for his signature. Hoping that having bennett at souths would stem his interest in going to redfern. Praying that we are...
  15. R

Instagram 'influencer' breaks down after platform decides to remove likes

That's a solid 11min effort. Shower and run. I've got shit to do in our time-starved life we live
  16. R

Instagram 'influencer' breaks down after platform decides to remove likes

Got a head like a smashed crab. Still, I'd give her 11 minutes of my time ( including shower and run time )
  17. R

Only way we can compete this weekend

....I'm predicting a shock upset here. Dogs by 8. Maybe 24-16. Up the dogs!!!
  18. R

Official 2019 Ladder Predictor Game. Entries close Thurs 21st March (upon kickoff)

Roosters Knights Broncos Storm Rabbitohs Eels West tigers Bulldogs Panthers Dragons Warriors Sharks Raiders Cowboys Sea eagles Titans MP roosters WS titans PREMIERS knights
  19. R

Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

I had to tell my two boys that our planned trip to belmore for the round 17 game is now canceled...i can not pass on my $$$ to a club that dishes out garbage like that. P.s Bellyache would never allow that rubbish so Dean Pay needs to grow some balls and drop players.....simple as that!
  20. R

Now is the time to turn things around.

Precisely!!! We need to adopt a 'us against the world' attitude and stick it to the nay sayers and those who work against us Head down.......fuck the world. Then walk off the stage and out of the stadium with a big smile and waving the middle finger. Best response
  21. R

Now is the time to turn things around.

We need to go into full seige mentality. F the media F the presser F the refs. Shun those bastards on the field and show zero interest or respect.
  22. R

Another gutsy effort.

@nrl_bulldogs twitter have blocked me hahahahahaha. They're going to be busy blocking people from twitter. What a joke and an embarrassment
  23. R

Mbye dreaming of origin call up

Hahahaha i laughed so hard i farted
  24. R

No player comments to date

He said that they learnt from that game....don't know which game they learnt from though..manly or Penrith
  25. R

Matty Johns launches blistering NRL attack

Very true. Plùs, does anyone else have a problem with james graham ????. I personally don't think he's captain material and don't rate him as a player altogether.
  26. R

Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Let's make them all remorseful by simply not showing up to games and not purchasing merchadise or memberships. Then maybe they'll listen to the voice that matters. US !!! spread this amongst friends on social media and make those inept boardroom clowns pay