Search results

1. A

Opinion Anasta and Ennis: We’re back!

Hey guys Solid hit out tonight by the boys. Was happy to hear both Anasta and Ennis proclaim excitedly,”we’re back” in the post game analysis It’s nice to know that deep down the boys do have a soft spot for the club and their harshness towards us the past few seasons seemingly has come from a...
  2. A

Opinion BBO

Hey guys Thoughts on BBO. We looked dangerous when he was at dummy half. Can play eyes up footy and had some speed I’d love to see him play 9 for us Thoughts?
  3. A

Opinion Jackson Topine

This guys gotta be starting hooker. Plays hard, tackles hard and tries his best. Did not let down not one bit today. Katoa and jmk should never come back
  4. A

News Sunday footy show

Hey guys Just watched the journo segment on the footy show and they brought up our club and the back room issues at board level etc Brent read was adamant that Tuesday was d-day for the board but he didn’t really elaborate on it. Andrew Webster made the point that we are a greater rabble than...
  5. A

Opinion Okunbor

Hey guys Have to say big game by Okunbor today. Have to give him respect. Well done Jayden Hopefully he grows from today’s game and smashes it Well done again
  6. A

Opinion Okunbor

He has single handledly bombed three tries. No urgency No strength Why the hell did we welcome him back
  7. A

News Sunday Footy Show

Good morning everyone Watched the “in the ten” segment of the footy show and the three panelists, Brent read, David riccio and Michael chamas have basically guaranteed that Pay is gone as head coach. Riccio explained that should Dean be told he is no longer required that he should walk out on...
  8. A

Opinion Tanking?

Legit looked like the players just gave up. Surely you can’t consistently take the wrong option, not look to wrap up the ball in tackles etc. Napa legit submitted into a tackle with a player a meter in front of him and yet to touch him. Reimis Smith plays like he literally doesn’t give a damn...
  9. A

Opinion Jersey Material

Hey guys Can mods please put this post in the appropriate thread. Just wanted to ask what material is used on the players jerseys? Watching the players in them they appear to be silky, skin tight of sorts. And as such are they greatly different to supporter jerseys? Thanks guys Altair
  10. A

Opinion Painful...It hurts

Hey guys My God it is painful to watch for a number of reasons: 1) the boys are actually digging in and trying. They just don’t have the skill or power. They are out of their depth 2) watching a once proud club, a club that used to bash teams into the ground become cannon fodder, whereby...
  11. A

Opinion Thoughts on Averillo

Hey guys Months off and the dogs produce an absolute turd of a performance Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on Averillo
  12. A

News Mace on 2006 QF (Nines The Greatest)

Hey guys Channel Nine were discussing the Broncos ‘06 GF victory and they brought up th Dogs vs Broncos QF and the sledge that big Willie gave the broncos in the tunnel. They crossed live to both Lockyer and Mace and Mace was taking it in jest saying that everyone at the bulldogs has blamed...
  13. A

News Dean Pay chats to Fox about the situation at CBB

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/dean-pay-stood-down!770484 Not too sure how to embed link
  14. A

News Steve Price a casualty of the NRL lockdown

Hey guys Just seen a post on Facebook which has stated that all cubs have been cutting back on May positions and the post named Steve price and Brett Kimmorly as staff who have been let go. Not too sure if there is any truth to it. Can anyone with inside info confirm or deny? It’d be pretty...
  15. A

Opinion Reporting from BankWest

Hey Guys Just wanted to say the field looks mint. BanWest stadium is the goods. Hopefully the boys can pull off a massive upset and ambush the eels. Here’s to hoping for good times Cheers Altair
  16. A

Opinion DWZ possibly injured

Hey guys Watching the telecast and seen DWZ in the sheds with doctors Hopefully nothing too serious Seems to be walking around fine Fingers crossed
  17. A

Opinion Brandon Wakeham vs Sharks Trial

Hey guys Reckon Brandon turned that second half around with his kicking and passing. Has a great footy brain and can read the plays well. Definitely offers more than cogger or Lewis. Plays less mechanical and more reactive Brandon should be giving the 6 come round one Thoughts?
  18. A

Official Front of jersey sponsor - 9s only

Breaking News : we're pleased to announce that national mineral drilling contractor DDH1 Drilling have joined the Pack as front of jersey sponsor for the NRL Nines. Bulldogs Chief Executive, Andrew Hill, is delighted that our club’s sponsorship reach is expanding nationally, stating "to be able...
  19. A

Official Api signs with Penrith

Hey guys Mbreaking news just in Api has signed with Penrith until 2022 Just seen the news online If someone comes across an article plz post it up
  20. A

Opinion Damien cook

Hey guys Just heard Damien on a sports podcast asked if he enjoyed his time at the Bulldogs. His reply was that he did and that we had a great side and that he did NOT want to leave at the time but that’s just how “rugby league works” Was very interesting to hear him say that Thoughts?
  21. D

Opinion No heart

All the players should Not even be wearing the blue and white fucken flops
  22. A

Opinion Nicks finger injury

Does anybody know what happened to Nicks finger injury? Seemed bloody and he seemed reluctant to put pressure on it and use it
  23. A

Opinion Bulldogs Defence

As the match wore on our defence and niggle improved and we eliminated the rabbits cocky attacking plays. We made them resort to simple one outs and every time they tried a shift we were there in their face Great defence Attack though absolute bollocks Taking the wrong option time and time...
  24. A

Opinion Pays’ game plan

Hey guys Just rewatched the match and was interested to see Pays’ game plan against the Storm that had them rattled. It was a one-two punch up the guys then spread right then back left. Followed up by a bomb and a single line chase. No doubt the bomb was the safest option instead of having...
  25. A

Opinion Meaney, Cogger and Okunbor

Hey guys Despite the result these boys are playing some good footy. Honestly surprised by how well they are going this early but how’s does everyone see their performances Especially Meaney his positional play is fantastic Thoughts
  26. A

News Why forgotten Dog is not rushing to leave the kennel despite snub

Forgotten Bulldog Rhyse Martin won’t look to rush out of the Belmore kennel despite being overlooked by Canterbury coach Dean Pay. Martin’s manager Sam Ayoub told foxsports.com.au there is interest from other NRL clubs, but he won’t begin entertaining any options for “another six or seven...
  27. A

Opinion Haz and Sonny Bill make amends, SBW possible return

Hey guys Seen this post where Hazem has made up with Sonny Bill. Do you guys think this gives credence to the rumours that Sonny wants back in. Or maybe just wishful thinking and this is just about the NZ terrorist attack. Your thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated Kind...
  28. A

Opinion Do players get embarrassed?

Seriously. Do players these days get embarrassed by such crappy performances? Do they even care? Sick and tired of that dumb ass Lichaa at dummy half. Montoya at centre wtf? Hopoate slower than a snail and absolutely no intensity in either attack or defence. Deadset looked like they were...
  29. A

Opinion Hurts so bad

What an atrocious start to a season. Waiting 6 months for that rubbish to be dished out. Bloody stings so friggin bad. We looked like absolute amateurs. How did a once proud club become absolute niff nuffs 5 tramadol down n still feeling the pain
  30. A

Official Rejuvenated Foran impressing Dogs - taken from NRL.com

Kieran Foran is impressing the Bulldogs with his start to pre-season training as he looks to revive his NRL career after his 2018 campaign ended early due to toe, lower back and wrist problems. Bulldogs high performance manager Tony Ayoub said the veteran playmaker was "coming along really...
  31. A

Similarities to 2004 team

Can’t help but see some similarities between our 2004 team and our team this year. Granted the skill level and player ability is not on par but in both years young pups stood up ran hard tackled harder and smashed their opposition Good signs for the coming future Excited all the way Lachlan...
  32. A

Can’t blame the boys

I can’t blame the boys for today’s loss, yes stupid errors at crucial times but by God what the hell was that refereeing. Aaron woods penalised for having his quick play the ball obstructed. Sharks march down n score a try. Edrick lee fumbles the play the ball penalty AGAINST the bulldogs...
  33. A

Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

You don't have to remind Kieran Foran how much Canterbury have invested in him and the expectations that come with it. He's been handed a four-year contract on superstar money, but after 10 rounds of the season he hasn't lived up to that. He knows that. And he isn't hiding away from it...
  34. A

Pay and Grimaldi

During the footy show last night, whilst discussing our game, the show cut to dean pay in the sheds and he was absolutely giving Grimaldi a gobfull before leaving the room. Grimaldi simply put his head down in a defeated and dejected manner. I’m pretty sure if I’m not mistaken tony is the S and...
  35. A

Pay drop some of these imposters

Woods, faulolo, lichaa and Eastwood Fine doesn’t give much At least the cream puff Elliot actually tries n runs hard although still shit he puts in Pay drop the *****, promote toomaga and Martin move jmk to hooker Just do something There’s nothing mad about us There’s nothing aggressive...
  36. A

Renouf Toomaga

Hey guys Watching the ISP game on nine. RT making a lot of metres and quick play the balls. Reckon he deserves a shot in first grade. Thoughts?
  37. A

Kick in behind Blake Ferguson

Can’t understand for the life of me why the bulldogs didn’t kick in behind Fergusson to Brett Morris. Ferguson was always rushing up leaving space in behind. Could’ve easily jagged a few tries. Just frustrating Friggin hurts
  38. A

Just a thought

Hey guys just watching the channel nine pregame show and I thought of what I think is an interesting question about James Graham Sure he’s no longer a bulldog but I was just thinking I would have loved to have had James graham under dean pays coaching. As we know JG is aggressive and hits hard...
  39. A

Phil Gould

Hey guys Just watching the preview before the eels v manly game. The team did a quick review of our match against the roosters. I was expecting Gus to point out how bad our defence is but on the contrary he was quite complimentary. Definitely not the same harsh criticism of previous seasons...
  40. A

Am I the only one?

Hey Guys It’s a Sunday morning. Tele on watching the Sunday footy show and I’m buzzing. Maybe I have low standards and expectations but damn am I excited about our team. Sure the defence scares me, but can’t help but think it’ll all come together with a few games. Just remembering our attack...
  41. A

Enjoyable footy

Hey guys No doubt a loss isn’t the best of feelings but to be completely honest the signs are there of massive improvement. Remember we are a side with new combinations and new players and we need actual game time to gel. Not to mention we took on a team in the Melbourne Storm who although...
  42. A

2018 season preview-NRL.com

There have been changes aplenty at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in 2018 – with a new coach, captain, star playmaker and CEO – but can the new-look team rediscover its spark? Kieran Foran looms as a quality buy in the halves if he stays injury free, and Kangaroos prop Aaron Woods will...
  43. A

Welcome head ache for Dean Pay- NRL.com

Canterbury Bulldogs coach Dean Pay says he welcomes the selection headaches provided by an impressive trial win by what was essentially a second-string Bulldogs line-up over a near full strength Penrith Panthers at Belmore Sportsground on Saturday night. The five-tries-to-two thumping featured...
  44. A

James Hooper (Fox Sports) claims Graham done deal to Dragons

Hey guys Just seen one of those fb sponsored ads which confirmed James graham has signed with st George for 2018. I don't know how to link the sponsored ad to this post, so I apologise in advance. Has anyone heard similar?
  45. A

Watching today

Hey guys Watching the first half today and thought about our 2004 team. That team would have put the knights to the sword. That first half would have seen us put at least 30, the game would've finished at least keeping them to 0. Then comparing that ram to this team that can't finish line...
  46. A

Another tryless half

This team is useless. It hurts. Slow.clunky. Disinterested. Playing busted. Playing individually. What the hell has happened to the bulldogs. I hope para comes out and smashes us by 50. Get the message to bulldogs HQ that we are clearly in trouble. Watching this team play is bloody...
  47. A

Crappy year...1 positive

Marcelo Montoya Given he's only played a few nrl games in comparison to "our seasoned veterans", couldn't help but realise he's starting to get confident. Yesterday against the warriors he was active in defence, rushing up and putting hits on. He's safe under the high ball and has a great...
  48. A

Mbye vs Reynolds

Just a thought. Our team has changed significantly after the announcement of reynolds leaving. During yesterdays match, I felt a lot of the players were having a passive aggressive go at Mbye. I could be wrong, and probably am, but there is no doubt the leaving of Reynolds has polarised players...
  49. A

Team Disharmony

During the broadcast yesterday I picked up on something, I'm not sure if anyone else saw it. I believe it was our first set of six with the ball and Kerrod holland lost the ball in a Moylan tackle. Now usually you will see in the NRL team mates quickly come over to pat and say it's ok etc etc...
  50. A

Gus' obvious Roosters bias

During the game against the raiders today Gus was riding the roosters wagon pretty hard. For example, after the latrell try Gus was bragging about how the roosters won the second half 10 points to 2. He also lauded the roosters ability to fight back. Then the raiders are awarded a scrum when...
  51. A

Get rid of old dogs, give the young ones a go

Get rid of Eastwood tolman kasiano and give rfm fualalo and to'amaga a go. We are consistently crap with our "experienced veterans" might as well kick the bucket and just give the future a go. Cut holland and throw in Montana and for the love of god get players who read and react to plays. To...
  52. A

Observation from the Knights game

Good morning guys, Just wanted to share something I picked up on during our game on Friday night. Mbye was starting half, and I think its done to death that we all know thst Matt Frawley SHOULD be our starting half from here on in. One of the things I realised was that during the opening 10...
  53. A

Matt Frawley

Hey guys, With the news Mbye has been charged with a shoulder charge, and with the more than likely chance he is gone for this week if not next week as well, what are your opinions on Matt Frawley. I personally have not seen much of him in the lower grades, however followed him during the 9's...
  54. A

Josh Reynolds and the entire team

Hey guys Altair here, Been a 10 year reader, first time posting. First of all a salute to brother Assassin/ Tank Now, of course we are all disgusted with the showcase the team displayed yesterday, but I have realised something, im not sure if anyone else realised this too: i) in our first two...