Search results

1. Born&BredABulldog

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Agreed mate. The only reason the knights are doing anything is because they are buying anyone that has made a name for themselves. Take the money away and the would be fucked, has nothing to do with Brown, the little shit has no clue about coaching that why no other club would touch him.
  2. Born&BredABulldog

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

What maybe one or two raps on The Morris boys and Lewis that's it. The rest was bag the shit out of Lichaa (which I don't disagree mind you can't stand him) and the team, etc. Day. His trade picked a scab off a wound and he has smelt blood every since.
  3. Born&BredABulldog

Marshall-King

Gotta agree here he did play well but has a lot of improvement needed to remain regular first grade.
  4. Born&BredABulldog

MOM vs Tigpies

Holland or Lewis for me both played extremely well with Martin not to far behind. Loved the shot from Klem on that loud mouth love himself little poof Mbye! Couldn't have happened to a better person, I was waiting for it all night for that little fucker to get cleaned up.
  5. Born&BredABulldog

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Seems Ennis hasn't gotten over his trade. He couldn't stop bagging us all night on Fox.
  6. Born&BredABulldog

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

I’ve said it all along the club needs to do the same pay minimum of the cap and let sponsors and third party agreements get the players we need to be competitive. That’s how the rorters, storm and sharks get away with buying half the league. Every club does it but the bulldogs. I just don’t...
  7. Born&BredABulldog

Would you rather get the spoon than come 14th or 15th?

No matter what position we end up or get the spoon this the current board will use the excuses of previous board deals, player recruitment and cap issues so this is a pointless argument. Once the current contracts expire that will be the only time the current board if still around will be...
  8. Born&BredABulldog

To all the Salary Cap doubters

If that math is correct or close to, we will be fucked by the NRL for cap noncompliance because there is no way 24 spots being filled for 1.6m is possible and if held onto all these players again no way we are cap compliant. Say good bye to any competitive team till 2022.
  9. Born&BredABulldog

Dean Pay on Dogs Recruitment.

Can’t afford with five highly paid players gone? Please. So leave the poor bastard in reserve grade just too save a couple dollars while you leave that overweight useless cock running the dummy half’s, definitely keep losing games and potentially lose Woolford who is willing to give him a shot...
  10. Born&BredABulldog

Dean Pay on Dogs Recruitment.

And also has a bright up and comer with Zac Woolford. There is no reason for Lichaa to be in the team, the guys is a dud of a player yet Pay still backs him by bringing him back and starting.
  11. Born&BredABulldog

Another one gone, where's the clubs response?

I’m not fussed about him going I am still waiting to see what the club has in response to replace these guys. Again they can’t use the cap as an excuse now there’s over 2 mil back in the kitty.
  12. Born&BredABulldog

Another one gone, where's the clubs response?

Morris twins to go separate ways for career swansongshttps://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/17/canterbury-bulldogs-morris-twins-to-part-again/
  13. Born&BredABulldog

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Who else is there at the moment? Personally I think the most of the should be put in garage sale just so we don’t have to see them play in blue and white again. They hype them up all the ones who got a crack into fg and haven’t shown shit really. A couple of good runs doesn’t make them a FG player.
  14. Born&BredABulldog

Any Qs for a Board Member

Source please?
  15. Born&BredABulldog

Took the words out of my mouth bro. Good call. Give the youngsters a crack, there is no way they could be worse then that idiot.
  16. Born&BredABulldog

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Agree bud. He should be re-signed but not on mega bucks just because he has a name and a couple of good games. Sorry I would pay more to keep Martin then Lewis considering the circumstances.
  17. Born&BredABulldog

Yet again Lichaa in the line up. Fuck Pay will never learn. Bet you the dick costs us the game.
  18. Born&BredABulldog

Kimmorley and Toovey comments on match preview.

Thank you Mr Kimmorley exactly what we all want to hear. Let's hope the club takes heed and gives us the plan moving forward. ATM they have not shown shit with any decent signings although they have come out and said "we have some recruiting to do". Stop talking about it and do it.
  19. Born&BredABulldog

Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

I agree but won't happen.
  20. Born&BredABulldog

Oh believe they see it but are letting pride get in the way.
  21. Born&BredABulldog

Silly move but I could be wrong. Again using the cap bullshit when he should be using his head. Another Nathan Brown quote”if he thought with his big head instead of his little head I wouldn’t have to rebuild the club”. How true
  22. Born&BredABulldog

The man could not have have summed it up better.
  23. Born&BredABulldog

If Priest is DPS love child then he must be in the naughty corner because he is not getting anywhere near a run as much as Lichaa is. Priest may have the relationship from the raider days but Lichaa has the affiliation from the SOO with DP, fuck knows how he got the position my 2 yr old passes a...
  24. Born&BredABulldog

You watch...money talks and players will walk. Don’t be surprised if you see in the coming weeks he’s signed with another club. It shits me to tears how the club persists in not taking any initiative in getting players signature. It’s only taken them two weeks after his NRL debut to come out...
  25. Born&BredABulldog

The unfortunate thing is that Lichaa is Pays love child. For reasons beyond me he backs him. What’s even more unfortunate is that no other club will take the dumb shit off our hands. If he was that good he would of been snapped up when he was so close to getting the ass before Pay re-signed...
  26. Born&BredABulldog

Positions we need for 2019

And Montoya in the side? Really?
  27. Born&BredABulldog

Pay:The effort's fantastic

Exactly what I’m saying mate 100% spot on. Stop talking shit week in week out and play a team that is worthy of their position in the team then talk about effort if the they are putting up a fight. ATM we are not even challenging the opposition.
  28. Born&BredABulldog

It's a no from me show the fucker the door, I wouldn't even trust him as a ball boy.
  29. Born&BredABulldog

Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

What gets me is that everyone knows it. The club knows it, the coaching staff knows it, the players know it, the members and fans know it, even outsiders knows it. Yet all we have seen are players exiting and nothing of comparison coming in (other than Cogger, Meaney and Crichton but can’t...
  30. Born&BredABulldog

Pay:The effort's fantastic

I’m sick of hearing about the boys effort from Pay. Stop talking shit and pick a line up that is deserving of their positions even if their from the lower grades. Not just adding in players because they have a name their, your love child or because you have a affiliation with them from 5 years...
  31. Born&BredABulldog

Positions we need for 2019

100% spot on. Won’t happen unfortunately, but definitely would start with Montoya, Holland and Lichaa to be shown the door first up.
  32. Born&BredABulldog

Salary cap what is it ?

You can add the the storm and roosters into that category. I’d love to know who their accountants and lawyers are, they can advise the dogs on how to rort and use the loopholes in the salary cap. It’s not like the club doesn’t have any money outside of the cap.
  33. Born&BredABulldog

Resign the (PRINCE)

No reason why a deal can not be completed now. The board can not use the salary cap as an excuse with Sharron, ByeBye and Jmoz off the books freeing up some cash plus Graham and Kasiano I believe. I say get it done but at the right price, let’s not make history repeat itself.
  34. Born&BredABulldog

Pay unlocking Gems

A lot of work. Crichton doesn't seems to be too bad and has shown some promise this year, he definitely shits on Montoya by a mile but then again who doesn't. Haven't seen much of Meaney if he is anything like ponga I'll be happy if not why did Pay get him? You have Hoppa that covers the...
  35. Born&BredABulldog

Give him a chance? The useless cock has had three and half years with the dogs and hasn't improved one bit and you want to give him till 2023. Are you kidding? Or are you the real idiot? There is a reason behind no club even contacted him or his management when he was so close to getting the ass...
  36. Born&BredABulldog

How the F did we lose that one?

All because he had a previous affiliation with him in the under 20's or whenever it was. Now look what this affiliation has turned into - another disaster resigning and have put up with his rubbish for another year unless they fuck him off first. Watching him play is like shoving nails in my...
  37. Born&BredABulldog

Look what the dogs can do when u get rid of the dead wood

Hit the nail on the head mate. Couldn't have said it better, get rid of this rubbish get some money back into the cap kitty and recruit some real talent. Away with these deadbeats and hasbeens
  38. Born&BredABulldog

Marcelo Montoya injured and off to hospital.

As bad as this sounds it is the best thing to happen for the dogs. But as a human being recover well
  39. Born&BredABulldog

Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

If the club doesn't resign him then the new administration is as bad as the previous.
  40. Born&BredABulldog

floplua into touch

Like I said before guys it all comes down to which ref has it in for the dogs the most. Guaranteed that call would of been called differently by almost every ref.
  41. Born&BredABulldog

Double Movement

It was held up and possibly double movement. But that all depends on the which ref has it in for the bulldogs the most.
  42. Born&BredABulldog

If anybody sticks behind that Lichaa they are a dud just like he is. He would have to be one of the worst supposed first graders to ever play the game. He was shit when he came to the club, he is shit now and always will be shit. He would be the first in the firing line to get back some of...
  43. Born&BredABulldog

How the F did we lose that one?

If anybody sticks behind that Lichaa they are a dud just like he is. He would have to be one of the worst supposed first graders to ever play the game. He was shit when he came to the club, he is shit now and always will be shit. He would be the first in the firing line to get back some of...
  44. Born&BredABulldog

News Woods on BSB this morning

Then again he was under Hasler and the other fuckwits, likewise being swapped for that useless dud Lichaa makes my piss burn so I don’t blame Ennis somewhat. Woods has nothing to complain about! Sharron was being overpaid for delivering shit week in week out and cost us most of the games, so the...
  45. Born&BredABulldog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Mixed opinions on this. With the Eels waiting on Norman’s departure Austin is still open to market. He definitely has his moments of brilliance but just the same can definitely have his bad days. Pay would have the relationship being at Canberra as assistant. What do you guys think?
  46. Born&BredABulldog

Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

Make the finals...good luck making the top 8. I couldn’t have wished a better start to that waste of space Mbye. He never was worth the money and never will be. Thank you Cleary for taking that egotistical little shit off our hands. Now he’s your problem to deal with. Let’s see if you can make...
  47. Born&BredABulldog

Hidden diamond mate. I can't understand why they have kept him back for so long. Yeah he has made some silly errors when he has played FG but name one in the team or NRL for that matter who hasn't? Excellent work Mr Martin keep it up. Hope the club realises your worth.
  48. Born&BredABulldog

Best thing that happened to us no Foran no woods no mbye and thank god no Frawley.

Clay Preist or Faulalo for the mean time Never rated Tolman
  49. Born&BredABulldog

ARe we still sacking pay

Funny part is that the reserve graders played better in one game than the first graders all year. Yeah knights were under strength but other than Klem, Morris and JJ who else was a REAL established player for us? They had a lot more established players than we did and still we were very...
  50. Born&BredABulldog

Best thing that happened to us no Foran no woods no mbye and thank god no Frawley.

Or Montoya and Tolman. We should be competitive at least for the rest of the year
  51. Born&BredABulldog

Couldn’t be prouder of the boys

And without so called superstars. Stick that up you Bye Bye and Sharron.
  52. Born&BredABulldog

THIS.... is what I've been waiting for.

I said the same mate. If only the start of the season commenced like tonight many would be crawling back in to their little holes.
  53. Born&BredABulldog

I can’t believe he has been left out most of the year. What a great performance he and the boys put in.
  54. Born&BredABulldog

ARe we still sacking pay

Ditto here bud. Other than the usual Montoya mishap the boys played with a lot of heart
  55. Born&BredABulldog

Don’t worry I have Des Tourette’s aswell [emoji4]
  56. Born&BredABulldog

How did Lewis & Ogden go?

Couldn’t have been prouder of them! They put in a game that showed established players up. If they continue to play with that effort and competitiveness mate they will have a great career
  57. Born&BredABulldog

Finally after what has been a trying season the team has put in a effort and competitiveness that they should be proud of. If we lost after that performance I would still would of been proud. It is been what has been missing for so long and I am especially proud of the the debutants for what...
  58. Born&BredABulldog

How Much Are We Paying of Woods' Sharks Deal?

I hope that's the case because I wouldn't want to pay a cent for to play elsewhere.
  59. Born&BredABulldog

Lichaa worse ever

There are some that are suited for first grade and some that are not. Lichaa should give up the game totally he is that bad.
  60. Born&BredABulldog

Canterbury promise to hunt down world’s best young league talent

Who doesn't hate Hasler now after the shit he's caused? I don't wish bad upon people but wouldn't lose sleep if the fucker chocked on a peanut.
  61. Born&BredABulldog

Member Update

Keep going with Montoya, Elliot and the rest of the duds Hill! They need to go too!
  62. Born&BredABulldog

Thief in the night

I know your not disagreeing so don’t take it as I’m having a go at you, but one try every leap year doesn’t qualify him for his pay packet. And a lucky opportunist try it was with no skill required. A blind person could of scored it, but other than that what else has done attacking wise...
  63. Born&BredABulldog

Bulldogs plan to cover loss of Aaron Woods

Another imposter robbing the club of decent salary cap space. The oxygen thief needs to go along with Woods and Mbye and hopefully take Tillman, Montoya and the rest of the deadwood with him.
  64. Born&BredABulldog

Dogs Debut Duo

I really hope for both of them all the best and they play really well. Nothing would please me more than to see two up and comers blitz it and put these so could first graders we have on show. The team needed change from the rubbish playing at the moment, they have the talent their only...
  65. Born&BredABulldog

Knights should go for Foran- Johns

If it was me in hills position I would be looking at off loading him for as much as possible and use that for Nathan Cleary. The panthers are desperate to get his signature for the next six seasons why not throw our hat into the ring with the money freed up from Foran if it happens. But...
  66. Born&BredABulldog

Well all it's make or break time for him. He'll either sink or swim he's got his opportunity to show what he has got. Let's see if he can be half of what his uncle was in first grade and if he shows promise then I wish him all the best and hope he can take over where his uncle left off. Do us...
  67. Born&BredABulldog

Thief in the night

Agree with you there but, most of the forwards are crap and wouldn't get a run at any other club. Seems the dogs are the home for bottom of the barrel at the moment. Let's hope the new admin can make a turning point and get rid of all the shit including the other no hopers in the roster like...
  68. Born&BredABulldog

Forgot to add recruit where we need it, stop buying forwards ffs we have 12 all up now off memory on the current roster
  69. Born&BredABulldog

I don't think we need superstars to be competitive again but we definitely need reliable consistent established players without the hefty price tag. The opportunity is there it's whether the new admin take advantage of any openings. Obviously once the cap is under control and the timing is right...
  70. Born&BredABulldog

Montoya a centre WTF

Agree with you there mate, hard to soar like a eagle when your surrounded by turkeys. Montoya may be a junior but not a first graders asshole. Should of never been given a shot the bloke is woeful. Frawley is no better. Hope Anderson continues the clean out and gets rid of these deadbeats...
  71. Born&BredABulldog

Thief in the night

Willy Mason said it best. "There's a reason why everyone runs at you and have to tackle so much No disrespect but I'm 35 I would dust him up any day of the week". I agree with him. The guy may make tackles but has absolutely nothing to offer in attack, when was the last time he scored a point...
  72. Born&BredABulldog

Thief in the night

He was until he got injured the sharks were looking at taking him on.
  73. Born&BredABulldog

I agree totally bud with everything said. Surely now with some of the cap freed up and not resigning players we can recruit some established players and bring young talent through the ranks. We definitely need some experience to guide the up and comers to show them the ropes. I say keep going...
  74. Born&BredABulldog

How Much Are We Paying of Woods' Sharks Deal?

If he took a pay cut wouldn't we be paying less then the contract amount? Not that he is worth anywhere near 800k anyway but doing some simple sums the club would be paying less than 200k a year. I maybe wrong
  75. Born&BredABulldog

Jacko nailed it

I would say Most of them want out of the club because they are bad losers, that's why they keep playing shit. Hope the club grants each one of them a release so we can get some "REAL" footballers. All but a few are wanna be first graders that shouldn't even be allowed to put on a bulldogs...
  76. Born&BredABulldog

Lichaa worse ever

There's a reason no other clubs jumped at him when he had the ass before Pay took over. Next origin hooker, what a joke!
  77. Born&BredABulldog

Montoya selected for Fiji next weekend!

Hopefully the dumb shot gets injured so we can medically retire him too!
  78. Born&BredABulldog

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

I don’t give a shit if he was player of the year as a junior! This cock and Lichaa are prime examples of wanna be first graders and should look to work at Maccas they might be better at flipping burgers because they sure as hell cant play footy for shit!
  79. Born&BredABulldog

The Obvious

How much cap space do they have really? They would be on capacity now how they say they want woods and Foran is beyond me If it’s true they would have to be over the cap for sure unless they are using the same accountants the roosters are and they would get away with it.
  80. Born&BredABulldog

David klemmer.

You can’t much more of a loyal bulldog then Klemmer. If the club don’t retain him then they are just another dud administration.
  81. Born&BredABulldog

Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

What’s changed from any other week? We are shit full stop.
  82. Born&BredABulldog

PROUD

They reckon there is a silver lining in every cloud this bitch is pitch black. Top eight next year you got to be joking.
  83. Born&BredABulldog

Another Cringeworthy promo ahead of the Dragons game

We are going to lose for sure with lichaa back in the line up
  84. Born&BredABulldog

Cap issues coverup

You may be right or you may be wrong, no one really knows but before Desaster and Dickhead Dib got the ass they were found out for salary cap breaching, they had to offload Graham remember? Both are as useless as each other in my eyes - the players couldn’t wait to see the back of them, they had...
  85. Born&BredABulldog

Have we now got $1.2M

Couldn't agree more. The rebuild will take time and should be looking at good quality signings, not band aid fixes
  86. Born&BredABulldog

Mbye and woods lost us the game

I think everyone forgot Montoya in this thread, that useless prick is a defensive nightmare. Almost every conceded try has come through his wing
  87. Born&BredABulldog

Montoya's performance compared to other wingers

Montoya is a Saturday local park player at best that is not a first graders asshole! almost every try conceded has been because of his shit defence. How the hell he got selected for Fiji and first grade is beyond me. I would gladly see the back of him even if we had to pay other clubs his salary.
  88. Born&BredABulldog

John Olive

100% agree mate. Montoya is the thorn in our side, almost every try scored has been on his side, his defence is shocking!
  89. Born&BredABulldog

Castle denies being 'architect' of Bulldogs salary cap woes

I’ll join in on the slaying, the useless fat mutt did nothing but be part of with that dickhead Dib and Hasnot to leave us in the shit we are in Look at the latest, we have to let go of one of our best to rebuild again. Image-1.jpg EXCLUSIVE: Mbye to join Tigers as Woods hits the market...
  90. Born&BredABulldog

5 players for 500K

No wonder we are in the shit. Look at the names they have put up for a first grade team! what a joke. I thought with the recent media releases we had a chance to rebuild properly but clearly there is still no idea at the helm.
  91. Born&BredABulldog

Why Michael Maguire cancelled his interview with the Canterbury Bulldogs

Agreed - creative accounting, "club" owned assets and supposed "sponsors" goes a long way in signing an almost complete representative team. No different than the roosters. It's impossible to have that many high class players and maintain a 30 man roster under the cap, they must have the best...
  92. Born&BredABulldog

Why Foran either needs to improve, or be released.

Agree with you there bud would of been the same as Cronk if we signed him even though Cronk is in a lot better shape. But we all know Hasler had a lot to do with his signing. We really need to get rid of all the other deadwood i.e 4-6 of the 14 rostered forwards to make way for quality signings...
  93. Born&BredABulldog

Why Michael Maguire cancelled his interview with the Canterbury Bulldogs

Don't quote me but I think even though players are off contract unless another club picks them up for same or better price tag the club is still paying them, so if this is still the case we are rooted for the next 2 years at least. Especially if we still keep buying no name rookies and holding...
  94. Born&BredABulldog

Lichaa Axed

According to the team listing lichaa is starting at 9......so where did this stem from? Obviously Dean hasn't learnt if he is starting that drop kick again
  95. Born&BredABulldog

Has anyone polished the spoon?

Fuck McDonald that fuckin idiot has done nothing but bring us ill disciplined useless tiger rejects to help root the cap.
  96. Born&BredABulldog

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

And how well did we go with Hasnot? He was a fuckin Desaster. look at the shit we are in now with our salary cap because of that dud.
  97. Born&BredABulldog

Hasler

At least he would make the hard decisions and fuk off the useless deadwood we have endured for far too long. Origin is one thing club is another his credentials with Melbourne speak for themselves.
  98. Born&BredABulldog

Nothing from the board

They have released a statement, it was the biggest crock of shit I have ever read but the released one this or last week about how they are looking at changing things. Like I said biggest load of bullshit I ever read, they won't fuckin change a thing.
  99. Born&BredABulldog

Gould on Cook/Kennel

Just shows how fucked the recruitment and leadership of the club is. So much talent and they let him go to keep useless shit.