Search results

1. blue & white blood

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

it would be a sellout.
  2. blue & white blood

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Pint size tackling machine, super fit, never takes a backward step, huge heart (the bigger they are the harder the fall) scared of nothing and no one. He has that will to win, he is a true Bulldog
  3. blue & white blood

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Well, we will never know unless he gets a go at 7, what's the point of having a halfback (play maker) just to defend which is all Hutch is offering at the moment and not very well I might add, it's not going do you much good in tight games as we've already seen against the storm and souths, if...
  4. blue & white blood

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I actually think we are playing Musical chairs around Huch, and I don't understand. Why????
  5. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

So my dear Morondog how do YOU think Ciraldo is going as a coach?
  6. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

I'll like him a lot more once he drops your man Hutch for Sexton or Taffe, but what do I and 95% of the TK members Know we are to busy playing with our two dicks, speaking of two dicks, I'll save you and Tassie the trouble again
  7. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Wow! What a cum back Morondog, how am I'm going to match that, on one last brain cell, you are really slipping, I was expecting something much more becoming of you, like two Dicks or No balls but you disappointed and went straight to the brain, I guess you better tag your partner maybe he can...
  8. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

WOW! I'm very Surprised that It's not your thing, I could have sworn that you and MORONDOG are full of it.
  9. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

WHEN?? , we are right in the middle of it right know, there's mud and shit flying every where
  10. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Still love you TAS, you're still the one and we are having fun, but be careful. I would hate to see you banned; TK would not be the same without you
  11. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Hey Tassie Baby, did you notice there's two middle fingers sticking up one for each of your altar ego's, after all this is tag team
  12. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Almost, here I'll say it again Morondog oh sorry., I misspelled it again, Here I'll save you the trouble And here's one for the road
  13. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Oh! By the way Tassie I know those two having a running battle between them, but being a true Bulldog supporter, I hate to see someone being the underdog so if you are going to support Morondog then I will support Wendog33, It looks like tag team now Baby! but I still love you Tassie and always...
  14. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Really, I thought he was having a go at me when he said I was stupid so I told him 'I would rather have 2 dicks than no balls like him' and called him a 'soft cock and a troll" Guess what? Tassie we do have a lot in common cause I'm a shit Stirrer too, however I just shit stir people that shit...
  15. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Thanks Wendog, in all my years on the Kennel, I've come to realize that these Trolls and Keyboard Bullies thrive on the reactions to their posts, and we have to choices, one is to react and get into profound slinging matches with them until they run out of wit or two just ignore them and that...
  16. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

And by the way Tassie my boy, I don't dislike Maroondog or anyone who is passionate about our club, maybe I just use the word TROLL affectionately in his case????
  17. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Tassie. I think I told you before and it still stands that what I like about you is you see the good in everyone and everything and your posts are so cool and some make me smile and cheer me up, and you know we are pretty similar because I only state my point view and respect everyone eses right...
  18. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Except for Linda Lovelace. Hers was in her throat
  19. blue & white blood

Cameron Ciraldo

Don't bother with him Wendog33, the guy is just a troll, if you don't agree with his post then he starts the abuse, like no one is allowed to have an opinion if it doesn't agree with his, guy needs to go to anger management classes or just learn some manners, he goes into a battle of wits half armed
  20. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Sexton can actually kick from that side of the field
  21. blue & white blood

Opinion Skelton

If we don't give Skelton a run soon another club will scoop him up, I would like to see Wilson at Fullback and Skelton on the wing although I've been told he is on suspension, does anyone know if this is true? if not CC is crazy not to give this guy a run in FG he could be another Siebo for us...
  22. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Great comeback, but I suppose that's what I expected, from Muppet spud troll, oh well here we go, "better having two dicks (double the pleasure) than having no balls like you Soft Cock"
  23. blue & white blood

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Not only Robinson but idiot Kiery was devastated at the presser because he finally lost to the Bulldogs, a game which they rub our nose in twice a year but not this time. I loved the look on his face, Youd swear that he just lost a grand finale, well take that Fuck Head, we won the game and the...
  24. blue & white blood

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Gee I bet Tuopo was relieved even Robinson commented on Channel nine before the game (while Rubbing his hands together) that Hutch was the right choice for CC's Halfback position you can see why
  25. blue & white blood

Yeh, thank Fuck, Thats why we are sitting 14th on the ladder, that's why we couldn't beat a struggling South Sydney side when we had enough ball and field position to win two games, that's why we nearly got done by the Roosters who lost their Full back, Halfback and their star winger and where...
  26. blue & white blood

Sexton was on for only 25mins. and did more than your man Hutch dd all game. Sexton doesn't even train with the team, and was thrown in the deep end whereas your old half Hutch with his pathetic 4th tackle runs alla Tolman and his inept kicking game nearly cost us the game tonight, even his...
  27. blue & white blood

Can you imagine his presser?, I the roosters better get their cheque bock ready
  28. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

There is no salary cap at Bondi
  29. blue & white blood

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

It's a real shame that CC doesn't mind disappointing, Sexton, Skelton or Xerri, just to name a few. but I picked up on that as well and I tend to agree with what you said in your post
  30. blue & white blood

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

Absolutely Love this Jersey, they need to get rid of that shit Jersey they are wearing now and bring this one back period, I hope we wear this one against the Roosters on Friday, it may bring us some much-needed Luck and remind those chicken shits who we are
  31. blue & white blood

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

I don't claim to have it all figured out and if I did It would not make a scrap of difference because our brilliant coach has the same mentality as you, "if it's not working don't try to fix it "which he proved with Perham last year, that's where the round 20 came into It, that was the round...
  32. blue & white blood

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Your absolutely correct, let's just wait till round twenty like we did last year to make changes so we can start fighting to avoid the wooden spoon, just like we did last year. I am sick of being stuck in this rut, 1 from 4 is another terrible start to a new season, I want to start winning...
  33. blue & white blood

BUZZ tweet

Shove them in sideways that will fix the old Barstad and it would be great to watch the old fuckwit trying to get them out!!
  34. blue & white blood

Never in my life...

You got a lot in common with Sutton, he just got his multi up too
  35. blue & white blood

Round 4 Press Conference

Yes! We are much improved from last Year, but with the number of chances we had., the amount of ball and field position we should have one that game. And when we talk about changes, I don't think Hutch would be playing half back in any other side in the NRL. When Sexton was rushed in at the end...
  36. blue & white blood

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I think if fox was on the field that break would have led to a try
  37. blue & white blood

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

or DUD ley Doright, Gee! we a really showing our age now ( Go the Bulldog Baby Boomers )
  38. blue & white blood

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

I Believe the down wood spiral started when we replaced Ennis with Michael Lichaa that Hooker was cursed
  39. blue & white blood

Opinion What could have been?

Yes, I agree with you on Hymes but you can add so many more to that list, Moses, Tedesco, Adam Reynolds, Brooks, Luai, Corasal, Fogerty, Melony, the list goes on
  40. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I fully agree with you and while Kirras does put in 100% we have some big effective bodied players with lots of speed such as Xerri & Skelton (who would be very hard to stop by the opposing defense) and who can also play center or wing sitting in reserve grade and who will probably be scooped up...
  41. blue & white blood

News NRL drops referee

The one I remember was game against St George with a few minutes to go Patten made a break passed it Idress who scored under the posts which would have won us the game but Jamie Sowed realizing he could not catch Idress deliberately backed into Patten and the ref - Clark called it as a no try...
  42. blue & white blood

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'm also amazed at how we always seem to lose the captain's challenged in the first five minutes of every game and don't have any when we need it, I can't remember the last time the bunker had a decision go our way even when it's a 50 / 50 call they will dissect it over and over so we don't get...
  43. blue & white blood

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

Ciraldo's bench rotation was terrible last year and so far, it seems that nothing has changed.
  44. blue & white blood

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Bring back Potter when he took over from Baz that's when we started passing and throwing the ball around again
  45. blue & white blood

Round 2 Press Conference

I fully agree with you, I posted on another thread Wilson should be our fullback he has all the attributes to be a great fullback and i posted a link which I will include at the bottom of this post to support my reasons click below Blake Wilson Highlights 2022 - Sunshine Coast Falcons - YouTube...
  46. blue & white blood

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

1 - Mahoney 2 - Kikau 3 - Curren
  47. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Wilson at Fullback, Fox and Skelton on the wings, Xerri and Critta in the centers and Sexton and Burton in the halves and Fuck Ciraldo of and Welcome back Potter.
  48. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

And the Fucking Bunker corrupt pack of bastards, no calls ever go our way
  49. blue & white blood

Team Selection Chat

I would give Wilson a go at fullback I believe that was his original position when he came to the club, and I would have Crighton & Xerri in the centers and Kirras and Skelton on the wings with Burton & Sexton in the halves, Wilson may have dropped 4 balls in game one but he showed ability last...
  50. blue & white blood

News The heat is on’: Ciraldo’s bold optimism questioned as Bulldogs’ ‘big kill’ theory emerges

In all fairness when has there been anything positive to say about the Dogs? every year the same shit, we spend a lot of money on Players, coaching staff, all the supporters start off the preseason with lots of hope and optimism. and the first game we get served the same rubbish, Parramatta are...
  51. blue & white blood

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Thats another reason why I would prefer Sexton to Hutcherson, he is a pretty handy goal kicker. also, I would like to see Wilson play fullback, he is a great catcher of the ball and after Taffe's terrible display last week I think part of Parramatta's plan will be for Mitchel to pepper Taffe...
  52. blue & white blood

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Yes fully agree, in my opinion Sexton is the more experienced of the two and the fastest of the two and looks fitter than Hutchinson and let's not forget he is a pretty good goal kicker as well., he also showed late last season that he is capable of putting the short kick in goal and is not...
  53. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

I know that Moses will be bombing the shit out of the ball if Taffe is fullback next week that will be on Brad Arthur's attack plan.
  54. blue & white blood

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Sorry but you have to get in line with the rest of us.
  55. blue & white blood

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

I wish the dud assistant would start thinking about 2024 and start making some team selections that might benefit us in 2024, and he could start with picking Skelton either on the wing or in the centers
  56. blue & white blood

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Steve Mortimer Should be on the Immortal List, the most exciting. smartest player I have ever seen .
  57. blue & white blood

Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

NEWCASTLE 66 - NIL, TO BE FAIR WHERE IS THE FUCKING DEFENCE????
  58. blue & white blood

Jeral Skelton

In fairness if you read earlier posts I was right up there with from the start & backing him in nearly every post, it's a pity the assistant took so long to give the kid a shot, we may have won a few more games and be higher up the ladder and not fighting for the wooden spoon
  59. blue & white blood

Rd 21 v Panthers

We would still lose.
  60. blue & white blood

Rd 21 v Panthers

And that's just in the first half.
  61. blue & white blood

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

I understand what you're saying Pottz but when you have a non-existent goal line defense like we have then it's just inviting the opposition to score a try against you which we have seen time and time again and it's even worse. when we are still in the game like yesterday and that short drop out...
  62. blue & white blood

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

What I don't understand is why the Fuck do we persist with these short drop out kicks when the score is 18 all ? and give the opposing teams the ball back in our quarter when we the defense is so bad, we have been doing this all year and 9 times out of 10 we don't get the ball back and the...
  63. blue & white blood

News Kikau Update People

Hey liljohny, some posts on TK really make me laugh and yours is one of them, I'm still Laughing as i write this reply, that was brilliant, your timing was perfect thanks for cheering me up, that was really funny
  64. blue & white blood

Skelton

So have I and also Wilson for that matter and either of them have disappointed so far.
  65. blue & white blood

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Great team selection, this is exactly the way I would go, with everyone playing in the right position, it's not rocket science and we have lots to gain and nothing to lose, what a pity our great assistant coach can't seem to see the woods from the trees and here we are in round 19 and he still...
  66. blue & white blood

Mahoney In Presser

We did a lot better under potter than this delusional assistant.
  67. blue & white blood

Mahoney In Presser

The most ridicules Presser from the most delusional inept fuckwit coach in the NRL
  68. blue & white blood

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

I think a good option would be Cogger, he has been outstanding for the Panthers in Cleary's absence, he is able to steer the team around is pretty good in defense and has a good kicking game but when Cleary returns he will probably go back to NSW cup so i think we could get him on the cheap...
  69. blue & white blood

Desperate halfback solution ?

Welcome Back Cogger ( there is your solution )
  70. blue & white blood

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

He's Breaking his Balls that's what he's doing
  71. blue & white blood

Opinion Wilson new fullback

I Can't understand why the hell Skelton can't get a run in FG, a big body Winger/ Center who is absolutely Killing it in NSW cup
  72. blue & white blood

Rd 15 vs Eels 3-2-1

Preston Rajab Burton
  73. blue & white blood

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Roosters got Tedesco for a Hatrick, EElS got Gutherson for a Hatrick and we persist with Perham, We are GarBage, Ciraldo is not doing much better than the other duds only he supposed to have better players, What a mess
  74. blue & white blood

Your preferred halfback 2024

I must say I was very impressed with Jack Cogger filling in for Nathan Cleary for the Panthers game last night I know we Let him go when he played for us but I'm thinking we didn't give much of a chance to prove himself. one. we had a shit team at the time & 2. he wasn't getting enough time to...
  75. blue & white blood

Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

You are definitely entitled to your opinion. the beauty of having a forum, Unfortunately I find Brooks to inconstant. but I must say I was very impressed with Jack Cogger filling in for Nathan Cleary for the Panthers game last night I know we Let him go when he played for us but I'm thinking...
  76. blue & white blood

Unpopular opinion

Yeh because our Coaches never speak out in the presser or in the media, we just cop it on the chin and they keep getting away with it so they keep doing it us, we never win a contentious call, nearly every try we score get looked a million times from every angle it's like their sweating on it to...
  77. blue & white blood

Unpopular opinion

I hate Tedesco more than any other player in the NRL and I'm fuming how our useless defenders let him stroll through all game long, Ciraldo should have put out the word for our players to smash those piano key teeth so far down his throat he would have to stick a tooth brush up his bum to clean...
  78. blue & white blood

Unpopular opinion

Yes, I fully agree with you but why was there no challenge from us? the only time we seem to challenge. is when we get it wrong still scratching my head
  79. blue & white blood

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

I fucking hate that piano toothed.bastard Tedsco with a vengeance, that dickhead always has a blinder against us, if that prick got injured in SOO and didn't play today, we would be in 9th position on the ladder right now.
  80. blue & white blood

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Especially with Marhoney out next week against Parramatta
  81. blue & white blood

Unpopular opinion

Great post,my sentiments exactly, Fox great attacker but shocking in defense, if Burton nails a field goal it changes the whole concept of the game.
  82. blue & white blood

Eg 999,999 of media bias against club. QLD 14th man

Why would you worry about having an extra man for 30 seconds? When they actually won the game with one less man for 10 minutes
  83. blue & white blood

Opinion Jersey loyalties v Player loyalty

Ben Barber says hello
  84. blue & white blood

SOO

And Teddy is gone with him good bye Freddy & Teddy,
  85. blue & white blood

SOO

Tedsco is a hog, Fittler is a fucken Dick Head can't coach for shit, and Fox had a shocker and I can't wait to see Chriton in Blue and white
  86. blue & white blood

News Reed Mahoney Celebration

Mahoney should have stayed down, but being the great competitor and tough little Bulldog that he is, he quickly got to his feet trying to avoid going of the field for a HIA and leavening the team with no Hooker on the field, but you could clearly tell he was hurt and the HIA call was inevitable...
  87. blue & white blood

News Absolutely farcical’ bunker decision shows that the NRL has lost the plot

Mahoney should have stayed down, but being the great competitor and tough little Bulldog that he is, he quickly got to his feet trying to avoid going of the field for a HIA and leavening the team with no Hooker on the field, but you could clearly tell he was hurt and the HIA call was...
  88. blue & white blood

New Classic Polo’s

Definitely Serial killer material
  89. blue & white blood

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

That's It, he has Fucking lost me another DUD coach Full of shit, all talk no action, we have lost four games strait and he sticks with exactly. The same team, why would you not try Wilson at Fullback. when he proved last week, he is up to it, I can see what's going to happen here, opposition...
  90. blue & white blood

News “A result of performance”: Ciraldo confirms Bulldogs will consider changes, debutants after Warriors loss

That's It, he has Fucking lost me another DUD coach Full of shit, all talk no action, we have lost four games strait and he sticks with exactly. The same team, why would you not try Wilson at Fullback. when he proved last week, he is up to it, I can see what's going to happen here, opposition...