New flag

Go The Dogs
  2. Benjamin Short

Members Forum

3. Benjamin Short

Members Forum

4. Benjamin Short

Round 24 BOYCOTT - Last Home Game

As a fan no it's very sad I don't like seeing what's happening to our club and it's obvious we have a lot of problems going on , we need changes and I don't see our board doing a good enough job and our current state of play and position on the ladder is atrocious As a fan and member of all 3...
  5. Benjamin Short

Round 24 BOYCOTT - Last Home Game

So I must be a no hoper fan hey Zee
  6. Benjamin Short

Bulldogs v Broncos tickets

Yeah definitely but the Bulldogs away section is closed cause the Bulldogs where allocated all the tickets for the Qld bulldog Members
  7. Benjamin Short

I'm in Sydney flying up on Thursday
  8. Benjamin Short

New Plates

9. Benjamin Short

Hi Qld Members is there any members here who have tickets for the game this week at suncorp I have a ticket but I'd love to sit with the Bulldogs fans in the Bulldogs away section if anyone has a spare ticket or tickets I'd appreciate it
  10. Benjamin Short

Canterbury sponsors had enough?

I think Brayden's sponsor more than one team
  11. Benjamin Short

Andy Saunders

He's awesome guy been good for the isp team and his debut was awesome and almost could have scored on debut
  12. Benjamin Short

New Plates

Lol unleash bra
  13. Benjamin Short

New banner

Yeah but the year isn't over yet
  14. Benjamin Short

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

Nah I came out and they where asking but I said no and channel 9 asked me before the forum and I said no as well unless they filmed me saying no
  15. Benjamin Short

New Plates

16. Benjamin Short

New Plates

lol I'm not really into guys but yeah cool [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji4] jokes
  17. Benjamin Short

New Plates

18. Benjamin Short

New banner

Nah it's not dedicated to anyone
  19. Benjamin Short

New banner

20. Benjamin Short

We had nearly 50 missed tackles gave away over 12 penalties had ten or so errors and a man in the bin so our discipline was way off you must be thinking of a different game I say there for 80 mins we dropped the ball on our line on the first set was atrocious
  21. Benjamin Short

I should have written to our ill discipline to many mistakes I think we only had the ball 20 odd times
  22. Benjamin Short

NRL Salary Cap 2018

Raelene said 9.5 was what the nrl told them now the nrl say don't go by that figure
  23. Benjamin Short

just came here to say...

Go The Doggies
  24. Benjamin Short

Send ray dib an email he said he'll respond be interesting to see his reply Des definitely has his thoughts on why we are like we are and from what I saw last night the CEO and chairperson are 100 percent behind him but I think February will change things a positive thing I thought is ray dib...
  25. Benjamin Short

He said the Bmoz try and a couple of decisions they made with the ball should of lead to tries but the didn't execute he didn't say specific incidents in the game just after reviewing the tape on Monday he believed we could of had 28 points he seems confident my opinion changed of des after...
  26. Benjamin Short

Yeah it is the only thing there not certain is the cap they said the nrl told them 9.5 mill then said ignore or don't go by that figure
  27. Benjamin Short

And me to I think now he basically has till year end if we aren't up to standards in February it will be decided at the agm des answered a members question last night about what acceptable and not and he said loosing is unacceptable so he might have to stand by that but he also spoke how he...
  28. Benjamin Short

I've been to most games this year and from what I see a lot of errors or mistakes with the ball I don't understand why frawley isn't number seven and after the games he's played I'd say the stats des loves to go by will be showing he should be seven also mbye should be nine I've seen lichaa make...
  29. Benjamin Short

So against Penrith we completed well
  30. Benjamin Short

I'm a new account but not a new fan I don't think anyone would disagree with the stats we have underperformed this year and our halves are young is this the clubs fault in recruiting yes but from what I took from last night was the playing group represented by tolman takes full responsibility...
  31. Benjamin Short

That lady was a classic Did you see dib try to hide when he said he'd be at next weeks game and we all said it's a bye lololol
  32. Benjamin Short

He didn't talk about kicking but a member raised the question saying penalty and goal kicking should be a priority and they all nodded from what I saw
  33. Benjamin Short

Agree 100 percent mate I found it interesting and I think they care a lot and definitely think there working hard we are the bulldogs family the rest of the year will be interesting to watch and the February agm will be interesting
  34. Benjamin Short

Agreed he didn't say he'd gone a member from the floor said it
  35. Benjamin Short

Des's quote defense wins games and said as example is winning yesterday and he said we really should of had 28 points after his review of the game today
  36. Benjamin Short

I found it really good and informative des explained why the team does certain things and a lot of questions that have been asked here there and everywhere where answered there was people who weren't for des and questions from the floor showed that so I don't think in any way it was hand picked...
  37. Benjamin Short

Boycott next Monday's game

I'll be there with my daughters win loose or draw supporting the club my girls are just as happy if we win or loose
  38. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

I'm definitely thinking long term for sure and doing what ever I can to help and be a good influence for the club I love.
  39. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

A football club member doesn't have to be there in person a letter is sent out 3 weeks before the agm and you can vote on that and return it and your vote counts
  40. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

Will be interesting to see I'd say someone will definitely
  41. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

You need to ring the club at Belmore and ask them to send you an application form or go to Belmore and pick one up then fill out the application and get a football club member to propose and another to second your application then it's a 30 or 35 dollar fee to join which they take after your...
  42. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

Thanks Definitely agree mate
  43. Benjamin Short

Football Club Membership

Proudest day my football club membership arrived To say I'm happy is an understatement #bulldogsrule
  44. Benjamin Short

I feel every ones pain but I think if we really want a voice join the football club gain membership so we can vote I've joined can't vote for 3 yrs but will be at the agm in feb to voice my opinion
  45. Benjamin Short

Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Did you hear how silent tunksie was when dib said he'd love to see him at a game
  46. Benjamin Short

I don't see a boycott working even though I feel exactly what the majority are saying best it going to be at the agm in February where a new board is voted in unfortunately I won't be able to vote for 3 years but I'll definitely be at the agm
  47. Benjamin Short

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

I still think frawley at 7 mbye at 9 and lichaa on the bench if there
  48. Benjamin Short

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Go the Doggies Bulldogs v Dragons Head to head stats Played 131 times Bulldogs 52 w Dragons 74 w 5 draws Bulldogs at home 31 wins Dragons 33 2 draws Dragons at home 41 wins Dogs 21 3 draws Last 2 years Dogs 3 wins dragons 0 Bring on Monday Afternoon
  49. Benjamin Short

Ray dib.

I hope graham Hughes is talking to dib about his sacking from the bulldogs Dib raelene and des need to go
  50. Benjamin Short

Ray dib.

I vote for out out Cronulla After leaving there game last week was disgusting behavior by there fans who for 70 minutes shat themselves then only woke up with 2 mins to go then went on drunken rages disrespecting women and people's property Tonight's effort by our team was worse than I've...
  51. Benjamin Short

I'm ashamed

Welcome
  52. Benjamin Short

CODY Walker could sensationally walk out on South Sydney.

Well he's smart should be more like him I definitely think there ruining the game
  53. Benjamin Short

CODY Walker could sensationally walk out on South Sydney.

Player managers need to be sacked why can't the players negotiate there own contracts
  54. Benjamin Short

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Born in punchbowl grew up In Padstow heaights now I live in Gregory Hills
  55. Benjamin Short

Should the NRL have a Zero Tolerance drug policy?

In my humble opinion there only human and everyone makes choices right or wrong but unfortunately there role models to some and it puts a bad image out specially to kids who look up to them and to some they will just laugh at it If it was a bulldog player we would probably have points stripped...
  56. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

Gillette takes man of the match played really well congrats to him ps still think Jackson should have been in there somewhere
  57. Benjamin Short

CEO Letter Regarding the past few weeks news

Chat soon I'm really a man who had a botched Sex change in Indonesia
  58. Benjamin Short

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hehehehe nice
  59. Benjamin Short

Tigers circling Hoppa. What if it happens?

Throw money at Munster from the storm
  60. Benjamin Short

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Is korn still cool or am i just showing my age hehehe
  61. Benjamin Short

Why are the Bulldogs recruiting more forwards?

As a great Kennel member said recently We've got Wood lolol If it wasn't for a lucky ricochet the game would have ended differently #highlightoftigers2017yearbeatingthebulldogs
  62. Benjamin Short

* Official* Aaron Woods puts pen to paper with Canterbury Bulldogs

I just heard his fox interview on triple m he doesn't sound to happy with the Tigers
  63. Benjamin Short

Tolman - We need him.

Oh definitely I agree there he is hard working never say die his go forward tonight was outstanding with way our halves where tonight with frawley and mbye I think it suits him better he got a chance to run instead of getting the ball with the defense already on him
  64. Benjamin Short

Tolman - We need him.

Tonight he actually went forward and some of his runs took people with him
  65. Benjamin Short

Tolman - We need him.

Maybe the reason is he doesn't get the same opportunity every week tonight he definitely played different than what he has played this year I think he's very valuable to our team when he goes forward he plays well hopefully this continues big klem can do it week in week out
  66. Benjamin Short

Brilliant

So true and it's good to see
  67. Benjamin Short

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Awesome stuff mate really happy to hear this now come to the next game so I can buy you a beer
  68. Benjamin Short

Brilliant

Outstanding performance tonight By the boys frawleys passing is fast and direct we spread the ball so well when he is there and mbye really looks a different player with frawley on
  69. Benjamin Short

Tolman - We need him.

Tolman was awesome I don't understand why he doesn't do it every week
  70. Benjamin Short

Best game ive seen Hoppa play

Hoppa and Montoya together would be outstanding mbye needs to start practicing his kicking no disrespect for holland but Montoya is ahead of him and only gets better each game and reads the game really well
  71. Benjamin Short

Hasler - "Really Proud" + Match Highlights

Was really proud of the boys they stood up big time lots of dud calls the raiders second try was as soft as they come but the second half we lifted Elliot was outstanding hoppa Jackson tolman and frawley and mbye looked solid and had great direction
  72. Benjamin Short

Bulldogs Football Membership

I have submitted my application now and hopefully gets accepted at the next Agm Thanks Lenny for the pm to appreciate it
  73. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

I think it's obvious there not picking on form then by the looks of the Australian team
  74. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

Maybe but Jackson on his day is a smarter player and his work rate is second to none unfortunately recently hasn't been able to show his true potential with his positional play I think in origin he will show who's the better player
  75. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

Yeah it's a good quality he has definitely could be a future captain
  76. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

I'd have him instead of gillett better runner defense and more mobile
  77. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

I still think he's playing better than Gillette
  78. Benjamin Short

Klemmer in Kangaroos

How isn't josh Jackson in there
  79. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

Getting ready for when she starts work at the warriors
  80. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

So true I'm not surprised same stuff each week
  81. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

Classic nice one mate
  82. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

lol cause there always picking up everyone's left overs
  83. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

Lolol I bet if des was on the open market Cronulla would would snap him up
  84. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

Maybe we need some peptides mate hook us up
  85. Benjamin Short

Team list Tuesday

TEAM LIST TUESDAY NRL Rnd9 Bulldogs ~vs~ Raiders - ANZ Stadium Saturday, April 29th, 5.30 pm 1 Brett Morris 2 Kerrod Holland 3 Josh Morris 4 Brenko Lee 5 Marcelo Montoya 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Moses Mbye 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham 11 Josh Jackson 12 Greg Eastwood 13 David...
  86. Benjamin Short

Anzac Day Our History Began

Our fist premiership match was on this day in 1935 vs north Sydney we lost 20 to 5 #proudtobeabulldog
  87. Benjamin Short

My little Chant

That would have been cool
  88. Benjamin Short

My little Chant

Thanks mate
  89. Benjamin Short

My little Chant

Well we aim to be maybe I should send it to des
  90. Benjamin Short

My little Chant

91. Benjamin Short

Wests Tigers captain Aaron Woods responds to boos and comments on reported rumours

They weren't boos they where insults I heard some interesting language being yelled at him lol
  92. Benjamin Short

Positive Thread - Cop the Loss , Let's move on!

We had the rough end of the stick but that's footy we had plenty of chances but when our forwards i.e. Kas's try at a cut out pass it get intercepted if he doesn't try to be a half we where in there and if Eastwood doesn't kick and spread it looked like we where in there but I only saw it live...
  93. Benjamin Short

Waste of a man keeping Lichaa on the bench

Watching lichaa yesterday he was out of sorts trying to do things he's not natural at or was trying to hard frawley has to start
  94. Benjamin Short

Rank the Lebanese players in our game

Farrah Mansour Mannah Moses Lichaa
  95. Benjamin Short

Yeah the one I need a proposer and seconder to sign is for the football club if there are any members that could help I'd really appreciate it
  96. Benjamin Short

Can anyone sign my form I need a proposer and seconder for my bulldog rugby leagues club membership
  97. Benjamin Short

Aaron Woods Theory.

True I just don't see teddy going to the rooters cause on mini cause they played for Italy I'd say he be better mate with woodsy and I'd rather play behind our forwards than the rooters and why would the roosters be talking to Dugan maybe I'm living in hope
  98. Benjamin Short

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Hopefully the happiest man alive mate