Search results

1. S

Round 6 line up - what the fans want

I'd like to see JMK @9 CLEELAND OR LEWIS @6 LICHAA @14 JACKSON @13
  2. S

Round 4 - Press Conference

He said we cant be that bad and then be that good , meaning 1 penalty in the 2nd half He certainly has a point
  3. S

Forward selections and bench rotations

I reckon if we lose next week we give Lewis a go
  4. S

Lack of speed and horrendous kicking game are holding us back

Des didn't leave Fine on the bench tonight , Pay did
  5. S

Roosters making 60metres per set That's disgraceful
  6. S

I agree mate we are relying on woods and klemmer to much And we aren't playing on the advantage line when its the forwards turn to run the ball Pay has to take blame for the way he's using his bench and not playing Fine off the bench is criminal
  7. S

Round 2: Dogs vs Roosters 3-2-1

3.woods 2.lichaa 1.mbye
  8. S

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Roosters made 60metres every set from the opening set , what does that tell you ?
  9. S

OUR BIGGEST F*#KING PROBLEM IS ATTITUDE !!!!
  10. S

Why have Fine on the bench and not use him Elliot adds nothing to the team what soever
  11. S

Why do we keep kicking to fergosun
  12. S

Everything coming off foran and to predictable
  13. S

Forwards getting dominated and not playing on the advantage line No player pushing up in support Where is the aggression Where is the play what's in front of you Where are the offloads Absolutely soft !
  14. S

Yep Asipili Fine made the cut ! Hopefully he has a blinder !
  15. S

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

I cant believe the people on here defending Lynne Anderson she puts a guy in charge who abused a 14 yr old and a referee and who's also claimed bankruptcy So what if the same people bankrupt our club? You won't have to worry about winning a premiership/premierships because we won't even have a...
  16. S

Eastwood and Olive have been omitted which brings the squad down from 21 to 19
  17. S

I think Toomaga comes in for Eastwood
  18. S

I just checked and toomaga hasn't been omitted from our squad at all he is still part of the 19man squad Source : league unlimited John Olive and Greg Eastwood have been omitted from the 21 man squad
  19. S

Ok i thought he had been sacked completely from the club
  20. S

I didn't realise the bench had been picked , maybe Pay will change the starting 13 now I liked our starting side from last week i thought it had a good balance
  21. S

The Whole Russian Spy Thing

Also The man that died was released in a prisoner swap with the UK over 10 years ago , why would Russia do something about it now AND use a nerve agent that can be linked to them. Countries have spys all over the world if russia wanted him dead theres so many untraceable ways to do so wouldn't...
  22. S

Youtube what the Russian spokesman said at the United Nations security council meeting yesterday in reply to the accusations
  23. S

The starting 13 hasn't changed only 1 spot on the bench has and Pay has given his reason as to why. I'm not entirely sure he has told any1 who will be taking eastwoods spot. But either way they can both play in the middle
  24. S

Members voted for Mortimer to stay on the board and Anderson knew this yet a few weeks later she sacks him while she's representing another company from overseas... What a B*tch
  25. S

I believe Russia is being framed for polictal purposes which i cant be bothered going into unless you've researched the matter thoroughly then you would understand. One thing i will point out is IF russia did do it Why would they use a nerve agent that would lead directly back to them when...
  26. S

This current board of f*ckwits have now given a reason for the refs to hate us again too
  27. S

Congratulations to the Idiots that voted for her ! You must be proud of yourselves !!
  28. S

I reckon it will be the same starting side as last week with the edition of toomaga instead of eastwood
  29. S

Fine played in the middle of the field in the trials
  30. S

Mate how many times has BMoz saved those trys ? And now you and Marley wanna judge him because he let 1 in ? You blokes are unbelievable
  31. S

Tolman staying

They obviously made a mistake but i guess their whole point is that tolman deserves to be in the 17
  32. S

Tolman staying

Forward packs are made up of a variety of attributes in the side to find a good balance , As i said Tolman deserves his spot in the 17 so far therefore it's up to Pay to find the right balance for the remaining 3 interchange spots. And it looks like Pay is doing that by maybe putting Eastwood...
  33. S

Tolman staying

Glssby made 8.4m per run Tolman made 7.6m per run thats less than 1 metre each run. I'm sure you'll agree with me that storms linespeed is much better than ours then take into consideration they were offside for majority of the match. So Tolman and Glasby are very close performance wise and...
  34. S

Tolman staying

Did you watch the game again ? And if so please tell me when tolman was completely dominated so i can go back and watch it Because from what i watched he wasn't the one who missed the tackles that led to the tries , the only thing tolman stuffed up from memory was when he tried to offload in...
  35. S

Tolman staying

Im happier with Tolman off the bench rather than have him start , i just think Eastwood and Elliot need to pick their game more then anything as they were very poor on the weekend.
  36. S

Tolman staying

I've watched the game 3 times now and tolman had nothing to do with us losing as you said it was just some lazy defence that let us down which im sure can be easily fixed
  37. S

Great start but!!!

Same i thought they went ok too
  38. S

Great start but!!!

It's unbelievable the shit they get away with not only were they off side but the amount of forward passes thrown by smith out of dummy half was ridiculous. They layed all over our players in the ruck and killed any momentum we had for majority of the game and to top it off they step forward...
  39. S

Round 1: Dogs vs Storm 3-2-1

3.RFM 2.FORAN 1.WOODS special mention to Fualolo , Mbye , klemmer , Jmoz and Lichaa
  40. S

Some perspective from tonights game.

For me personally I was really disappointed with Elliot he added nothing positive to the team at all last night
  41. S

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

A couple of bad reads in defense , hopefully we can fix that up this half and get a few quick tries
  42. S

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Lewis looked pretty good in a bad performance from the team , defense is the biggest issue they need to work on their wrestle and getting the man to the ground
  43. S

Lewis is one of the onl Tualau not playing
  44. S

Bulldogs losing the wrestle big time , can't get the players to the ground and letting them offload at will
  45. S

Lachlan Lewis

Lewis off contract this year too , hopefully the club resign him
  46. S

How good is it that we get to watch 2 Doggies teams on tv on saturday !!
  47. S

I think the team for Rd.1 has a good balance to it , i guess we'll find out over the coming weeks
  48. S

Jeremy Marshall king at 14. Is Awesome !! Lets see what he can bring to our side !!
  49. S

As i said Woods , Klemmer to play at least 25mins to 30mins each half depending on the situation of the game. I don't think you have to take them all off the field at the same time meaning woods could go 30mins and klemmer 25mins or vice versa each half bringing in Eastwood or Tolman to play...
  50. S

Let's be honest Tolman does do a lot of the small things and important things that teams need in a game. There's no point in maintaining momentum with big metre eaters if when it comes to defending the line and we let simple tries in through the middle , which we all have to admit Tolman is...
  51. S

How many minutes do you think woods and klemmer will play each half ? I reckon at least 25mins to 30mins depending on how much defense we have had to do Then how.many minutes do you think Eastwood , Tolman and Elliot get ? In my opinion i reckon 20min to 30mins overall at different stages...
  52. S

Anonymous survey - who is going to miss Josh Reynolds

Would you have preferred 7.Foran 6.Frawley or.......... 7.Foran 6.Reynolds ???? I'd go with foran and reynolds personally
  53. S

Don't forget Klemmer and Woods can easily play 60mins a game ! Which is most likely to happen most games..... Our starting forward pack is awesome !! They will provide plenty of metres and quick play the balls for our backs
  54. S

I'm happy with the side , i think Tolman will improve under Pay and brings plenty of experience. Eastwood looks to have found his mojo again playing in the middle of the field where he belongs And Elliot brings Attitude and Aggression from the bench which could spark the team if we are in a bit...
  55. S

The 9th Immortal

Steve Mortimer or Fittler
  56. S

Corey Thompson potentially the Tigers fullback

Did you watch the tigers trials ? He absolutely killed it and looked like a completely different player ..... I'm sure he'll shock a lot of ppl this year
  57. S

The Formula One Thread

Where can i watch it ?
  58. S

ANZ Stadium To Slash NRL Ticket Prices And Food Sold At Games In 2018

Does anybody know if our Bulldog Memberships include public transport to games ? Because If you can purchase a ticket for $20 and it includes transport then i think we as members deserve free transport to the games too
  59. S

Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion

Just watched the Replay and can see why nu brown was sent home from training , his fitness is terrible and he just looks so lethargic on the field and even his passes aren't crisp , but it sounds like Pay has promised 1st crack at the utility spot to brown so we'll see how this plays out
  60. S

Lachlan Lewis

JMK should be our 14. going off trial form And L.Lewis should be next in line after Frawley. Does anybody know how long Lewis is signed for ?
  61. S

Canterbury Bulldogs Team 2018

1.mbye 2.bmoz 3.jmoz 4.hoppa 5.montoya 6.frawley 7.foran 8.woods 9.lichaa 10.klemmer 11.jacko 12.rfm 13.Fualalo 14.Elliot 15.Eastwood 16.tolman 17.Nu brown but i hope JMK This is what the team will be rd.1
  62. S

Oh no Nu Brown is back on !!
  63. S

I think JMK at this stage is a better player than Lewis
  64. S

So far from what I've seen 14. JMK And Nu Brown should head to Cabramatta
  65. S

Penrith offside or am i seeing things ?
  66. S

So far pretty good from the young pups
  67. S

Hope 1st grade doesn't go down like this , im not sure if these cabra/doggies players will learn much from this flogging
  68. S

NRL Preseason Trial Games Discussion

Yeah you're right i missed the first 10 minutes and didn't realize that he came off injured
  69. S

NRL Preseason Trial Games Discussion

Cowboys were missing coote
  70. S

Is that Montoya playing on the wing outside him ?
  71. S

Predict the dark horse

I've picked Tigers to make the top 8 , i liked what i seen in their trial against the cowboys last week..... That young Masters kid who plays in the centres for them looks like an awesome prospect
  72. S

There's 8 or 9 players in that squad that have played 1st grade so i think we should be able to put up a decent fight
  73. S

Exactly what i was thinking
  74. S

There's an article on the daily telegraph about souths players not playing it also states Dean Pay saying he's resting alot of his players this week.... i don't know how to post it
  75. S

Nu brown , Marshall king , Cleeland and Lewis to play in the halves this week
  76. S

Most of the starting 13 will not be playing this weekend , they are being rested
  77. S

Did you watch the trial match against canberra , he was 1 of our best
  78. S

Frawley will play 7 I like fuoalo at 13 Eastwood on the bench Marshal king at 14 utility roll
  79. S

2018 NRL Ladder Predictor

1.ROOSTERS 2.SHARKS 3.STORM 4.EELS 5.COWBOYS 6.BULLDOGS 7.BRONCOS 8.TIGERS 9.panthers 10.dragons 11.raiders 12.manly 13.souths 14.knights 15.warriors 16.titans
  80. S

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Canberra Raiders twitter confirmed the game will be streamed
  81. S

Do we have the makings of a successful team?

I think if our attack improves and our defense remains the same under Pay then we can beat any team , our defense was up there with the top teams last season the only thing that let us down was our boring attack so if we score more points with our new attcking stuctures we'll be hard to beat
  82. S

2018 Preview

I've heard Lachlan Lewis has been training the house down and has put on some size , could he be a smokie to play in the halves this year ?
  83. S

Steve Mortimer lends support to Ray Dib as Bulldogs board rivals circle

If Turvy backs Dib to remain on the board then that's just reinforced my vote !