Search results

1. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

That's the gutsy footy I want to see when we are against the wall with a played out in the first minute and ffs a referee denying us a certain try. The boys are turning up and I'm dam proud
  2. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Wilson

The young fella is a first grader and a strike player at any club.... Do you agree??
  3. Doggone1975

Averillo the new gun

Had to start this one because of his pace, elusive running and he's a dogs junior. My faith has been restored. Go dogs
  4. Doggone1975

It is what it is

It is what it is! Yeah it leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth and more hatred for Souths/Sutton....but it makes me appreciate how well we have done thus far. Down on troops and Jac out early we are gonna get better my people. We do get another crack at south's this year and we have a good...
  5. Doggone1975

From last to 13th

In the space of 2 weeks we are on the up. The dogs are winning I'm finally getting laid and I could die a happy man lol Go dogs
  6. Doggone1975

1% plays

Tpj fox and burton absoloutley making consistent game changing plays consistently... Now the pack are getting the smell of blood because of a half decent coach. I almost had tears in my eyes. Go dogs
  7. Doggone1975

My mental health is f#@&$#d

"You're killing me Petey!!! " I am not handling these abominable decisions during my doggies games that have traditionally been my time to watch my favourite team/code/pastime. I'm a very loyal supporter but ffs a labotomy is looking like a holiday atm. What??... 16th in attack and 16th in...
  8. Doggone1975

Thompson sinbin

That was a fukin stupid call... 12 to 6 down to 30 to 6 down in a blink of an eye. The man pulled out and we are dumb enough to implode. Gould is watching so fark off majority of our side. Meaney you suck balls!!
  9. Doggone1975

Has something clicked??

We are looking like first graders.. Line speed Posession Options Passion A bit of finesse Win or lose I am very happy to watch this brand of football... Yes siree!!
  10. Doggone1975

Deitz shits all over katoa

One of the easiest and most obvious changes to our squad. Katoa is average at best... Deitz when he passes gives our attacking halves more split seconds to make decisions and gets the ball out wider much faster. With katoa our first receiver is getting molested far quicker. If deitz hasn't got...
  11. Doggone1975

Stats vs expectations tonight

We had 42% posession 84% completion rate 40 missed tackles vs 14 We are not expected to do much this year... We have negative feedback from friends, media and mother fuc#&ers on this forum. My persistence and patience has been matched on the field tonight and I feel numb but satisfied... I...
  12. Doggone1975

Wtf!!! Is JAC on the money

13. Doggone1975

Opinion Danny Levi

Sea Eagles hooker Danny Levi is on lookout for a new club for 2021 after being told he won't be re-signed by Manly
  14. Doggone1975

Commentators observations ch. 9

Some pretty spot on comments about our ball carriers being dominated in tackles and taking a few tackles to eventually set plays up. Loved the comment about dogs late in half standing in a group like an under 8's game.
  15. Doggone1975

Sick of this shit house forum... Fix this shit up before you put it on my plate...

If you want to change things up have a reason... Have a solution... Address people on this site.. Fix shit.. Address shit.. And do your thing.... If not get back in your box. Ban me if you want I don't give a rats arse or ass if that's how you roll. Stop being amateurs
  16. Doggone1975

Best win of the year

Idgaf if you bar me.... Big fat middle finger to all you pussies that whinge like little bitches about our coach, players or our commitment. What a win to end the year considering a rookie coach, a very young side and our commitment as a club considering our des era and salary cap restriction...
  17. Doggone1975

The dogs are havin a party

Enthusiasm Toughness Support play Heart Intelligence I'm a happy supperter!!!!!
  18. Doggone1975

Back ended deals

Des hasler and back ended player deals widely reported to have hurt manly club so is the same problem with Canterbury bulldogs players contracts going to hurt us?? Im hearing we can't offload players like Eastwood and Graham to get out of this mess because other clubs are holding out... Possibly...
  19. Doggone1975

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

http://commentaryboxsports.com/australian/nrl/opinion-no-hope-canterbury-hasler-remains.html Well bloody said.. Sorry I could only put link here perhaps someone could help with that.
  20. Doggone1975

I cancelled fox sports because of des

I got fox put on for the first time so I could get the sports package and watch my bulldogs play whenever they played. I have since cancelled fox sports because it's a waste of my bloody time watching bulldogs play shit football. This is my form of protest as well as not attending any more...