Search results

1. LucasFitzo

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Hey boys if anyone is keen for a good breakdown of the Dogs Harold Matts and SG ball Semi teams from Guru and Shortball RL. Have a look at this video. Goes in depth about Mitch Woods at 35:18 minute mark, exciting times ahead...
  2. LucasFitzo

I get excited every week

Kennel will go into a meltdown if we got touched up. These are the games we need to win if we want to have an outside chance of the 8 come end of the year.
  3. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

There is no way CC is going to chuck in Taafe at halfback with no training there coming off a concussion lol Much more of a chance off the bye when he would have a couple of weeks training at the spot to get some legs into the position. Best hope would be they leave him on the bench and if...
  4. LucasFitzo

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

I heard this a few weeks ago. Maybe he could be Bryce Cartwright 2.0 boys
  5. LucasFitzo

Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

Just wondering if anyone know if these tickets have already gone on sale and are sold out. I book a work trip around this time so i can attend the Friday game which has been the bulldogs two years in a row now. On ticktek says "Allocation Exhausted", so just wanted to see if anyone knew if...
  6. LucasFitzo

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

I would be thinking about debuting Joash off the bench in 14 if Tracey/Taafe are both out and Jack Todd whos been great in cup last couple weeks.
  7. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

1. Tracey/Crichton 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton/Tracey 5. Fox Thats the end game lineup. Feel sorry for Wilson but.
  8. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Xerri looked best hes looked all year in cup today, couple of really classy touches and absolutely burnt them to win the game at the end with a great offload to BBO. Defence was improved too
  9. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

O'Neil is an actual halfback i don't believe my eyes! Could we finally have a first grade standard halfback
  10. LucasFitzo

Agreed i haven't seen him break tackle yet for the last two games lol and missed a few last week
  11. LucasFitzo

O'Neil looks sharp as, he needs to be playing every week. BBO is that bad haha
  12. LucasFitzo

Hey, i am just saying what i saw in the first two games. Watch it for yourself and it's reserve grade lol I actually like Sexton more aswell but i am just saying his defence has been bad in the two games.
  13. LucasFitzo

Official Gus on Twitter

Agreed completely with above. 3 Realistic prop targets should be Mooney, Hunt and JT (Cap friendly contract)
  14. LucasFitzo

To be fair after watching the NSW cup game last week, Knight was easily the standout. A lot of "Must Starts" on the forum Xerri, Sexton were absolutely awful in defence.
  15. LucasFitzo

So do i. Its annoying me how many people are saying to switch without watching the reserve grade matches. They just got beat when our team is full of fringe first graders and his defence (Xerri aswell) has been awful. Its why they arent getting picked. But Taafee on the other hand needs to be...
  16. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

This has most likely been mentioned as i couldn't be bothered scrolling through the thread but Braden Hamlin-Uele not playing is a big out for them. He kills us everytime we play them and is easily their best go forward which is our biggest weakness. I think if i had the choice of picking 3...
  17. LucasFitzo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Agreed i watched him very closely. Missed quite a few tackles cold in defence one on one. I think he needs a good month to 6 weeks before he starts in first grade.
  18. LucasFitzo

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey 2. Kiraz (Wilson/Skelton both pressing though) 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Posa 16. Morrin 17. Salmon 18th Man: Hutchinson Honestly think we are just two players short of really competing...
  19. LucasFitzo

Your Round 1 Team?

Until he threw a pass on the ground to a Sharks player to lose the game for us haha BIG jump up compared to NSW cup boys, Mann all day everyday for the 14 spot.
  20. LucasFitzo

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

The thing is Mann will be giving Mahoney a rest not Hayward because he wont be in the team, you will see him play a lot more 9 than middle when the season starts, which will be good for us. I think aswell as we play Sharks in the second round both teams wouldnt of wanted to show alot of set...
  21. LucasFitzo

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

3. Hughes 2. Salmon 1. Xerri
  22. LucasFitzo

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey/Taaffe 2. Kiraz 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Hutch (loved how he was doing the pregame talk) 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Posa 16. Knight (will be better for the run, but Morrin if he doesn’t improve next week) 17. Salmon 18...
  23. LucasFitzo

Our Future looks good.

Biggest problem is the depth we have in the backs tbh so many of the boys would expect to start round 1, good problem to have! Thought the front row boys were very refreshing Posa/Hughes and the young boy Todd. Knight was just trying to hard I think he’ll be better for the run after CC gives him...
  24. LucasFitzo

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Brent Read just was on Footy Talk speaking about the JT situation thinking he may be out of the cowboys..
  25. LucasFitzo

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

Whoever plays i am just very happy i don't have sit and watch Paul Alamoti defend at centre ever again. Deadset had the turning circle of a bowing 747
  26. LucasFitzo

SMH Luai

You are a very weird cat hahaha but i lowkey love the passion
  27. LucasFitzo

News Ciraldo interview

Wow very interesting chat, took a lot out of that! - Crichton back at training today a month early, leadership mentality (keen to see him in the kit) - Sounds like Crichton will start the year at centre from CC and Reynolds comments. - Burton put on notice for his spot at 5/8 has to earn it in...
  28. LucasFitzo

Player Swap 2004 – 2024

Anyone who isnt picking Thurston is a clown haha Thurston for Sexton and Willie for Sutton. (Sonny Bill for anyone)
  29. LucasFitzo

Opinion Pre Season Training

Yeah ive seen him in quite a few of the videos and pics, looks an athlete. I was trying to sus out who it was earlier too
  30. LucasFitzo

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Agreed we need a guy for next year. As much as Klemmer is quite one dimensional he is a forward leader, makes 150 metres+ a game and is a good defender, a dogs junior who would be our best prop (not saying much) but still lol
  31. LucasFitzo

He just signed a new deal and played the season hurt, he will be one of the first picked..
  32. LucasFitzo

SMH Luai

I heard we signed him too just hope if it is us its not over a mil...
  33. LucasFitzo

He said in an interview he sees Salmon as a perfect Wade Graham comparison.
  34. LucasFitzo

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Seems SST seems its done just awaiting a release from a compensation perspective from that podcast with Carayannis. If we could get SST and JT (random but ill take it) or Safiti, makes me feel alot better about next year
  35. LucasFitzo

Official Gus on Twitter

Where is Siua Taukeiaho?
  36. LucasFitzo

Social Media Josh Curran

I really hope we get this across the line, a really sneaky underrated player. Thought he was always a standout when i watched the Wahs. Huge bonus he also wears headgear which will contribute to our growing headgear contingent :D (Crichton, Mahoney, Burton, Wilson, Curran)
  37. LucasFitzo

Official Gus on Twitter

Heard that yesterday, very interesting
  38. LucasFitzo

Goal Kicker Options 2024

Burton was kicking absolutely amazing by the end of the year, one thing that improved in his game over the year lol I would go with Burton unless he starts to get the yips.
  39. LucasFitzo

Stephen Crichton

Styleeeee
  40. LucasFitzo

Jake Turpin

Don’t mind Turpin tbh always thought he was half decent but seems to be quite alot of the same style players? Random haha
  41. LucasFitzo

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

I’m not he’s one of the worse first graders I have ever seen and I’m not just saying that
  42. LucasFitzo

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Yeah but if there's one glaring thing our team lacks is leadership and some veteran leadership at that. I still am adamant our best signing we can make is Hunt on a two year deal, which would work absolutely wonders for Burton. Most likely a pipe dream as there is to many hurdles in his...
  43. LucasFitzo

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Not saying it was anything but on Matty John’s show Sunday, Fletch dropped a sly line about Benny Hunt will be at the dogs next year, then made a joke saying shouldn’t say that. Most likely nothing but just was random
  44. LucasFitzo

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Alamoti again!!!! Bro what the fuck are you doing!
  45. LucasFitzo

It sickens me watching Alamoti pose as a first grader. He’s honestly one of the worst footballers I’ve seen play for our club, he’ll be laying bricks soon as he should be.
  46. LucasFitzo

Alamoti and Perham should never see first grade as if this club has any future haha
  47. LucasFitzo

Bulldogs player walks out

I reckon it should just be Mahoney and Kikau VC Burton needs to worry about his own game
  48. LucasFitzo

Bulldogs player walks out

No article?
  49. LucasFitzo

No Source Alamoti

He’s honestly one of the worst first graders defensively I have seen in a while it’s hard to watch
  50. LucasFitzo

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

This looks really bad boys it’s worrying like they look disinterested and the defence is just disgusting
  51. LucasFitzo

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

don’t care if that was forward that is absolutely embarrassing
  52. LucasFitzo

Gus on 100% Footy

Thought the same thing, it was like they brought this topic up on purpose so he could speak about the Bulldogs cryptically but could deny it if any other media outlet were to suggest it.. tactical haha
  53. LucasFitzo

Opinion Kiraz not a centre

100% Then Skelton who looked amazing when he played will go to the Roosters be a world beater and we are left holding our dicks
  54. LucasFitzo

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

Kiraz has been very very disappointing the second half of the year, not sure if that is purely his move to the centres or if he’s carrying an injury but it’s chalk and cheese his impact on the team from the start of the year. I think Skelton needs to be the other winger next year or he goes to...
  55. LucasFitzo

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

What the fuck are you doing Kiraz you fucking cat
  56. LucasFitzo

I think the future is England

I rate Wamsley i think he could be a good option and then go hard at Getting Fotuaika from the Titans. Keep some tabs on Stefano from tigers too with the get out clause he has.
  57. LucasFitzo

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

At the game boys, and it just looks a massive gulf in effort. Couple of awful calls but they just aren’t up to it
  58. LucasFitzo

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

If anyone has the time watch the latest Levels episode podcast with Willie talking about Haas.. Seems like there is massive smoke amongst the fire. 1+1= Payne BullHaas
  59. LucasFitzo

Sexton

Sexbomb Sexbomb you're a Sexbomb You can give it to me, when I need to come along Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb And baby you can turn me on
  60. LucasFitzo

Official Gus on Twitter

I think also they will plan on putting some kg on Olapu in the off season to play lock going off Gus's comments
  61. LucasFitzo

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Very VERY important we finish the year strong so free agents have a positive image of the club when making their decisions in the off season.. Gus and CC would know this, so hopefully we can finish strong to the year now we are getting our troops back.
  62. LucasFitzo

Bulldogs v Knights roll call

Ill be there! Corporate box but :D
  63. LucasFitzo

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

I am pretty sure Gus / the club will do there due diligence with meetings with medical professionals prior to a formal offer. I am pretty sure that has even been mentioned that its only happening after a medical. So i think someone whose job it is to ascertain these things, it will all be done lol.
  64. LucasFitzo

Whats the buzz: Gus sends 37 dogs to the pound.

Gus didn't have anything to do with Meaney, surely he has to do some research into stories before posting them lol
  65. LucasFitzo

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

Looks like he did a calf on that last hit up before half time, trainer is with him
  66. LucasFitzo

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

Good signing he has actually looked decent playing backrow when hes played this year. I dont know who the fuck people criticising these signings think we should sign. I still think if they got a Haas it would make us go from the basement to the (sub) penthouse with some more injury luck than...
  67. LucasFitzo

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

hahahha that me actually laugh out loud in the middle of the office
  68. LucasFitzo

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

Gus from the top rope!
  69. LucasFitzo

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

Sio Siua Taukeiaho is on the verge of a shock return to the NRL with Phil Gould’s Bulldogs launching a $1 million poaching raid for the former Roosters premiership enforcer. Telegraph Sport This masthead can reveal Taukeiaho plans to sever ties with French Super League club Catalans Dragons at...
  70. LucasFitzo

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Yeah agreed i know a couple of people who have done the same, was about a year to they were back to normal.
  71. LucasFitzo

Liam Knight?

He was good before his inury! Hopefully he can get back to that in the off season
  72. LucasFitzo

Release Rfm

He’s been a great club man and gone through some torrid injury stuff, I think the injury has really changed his playing potential but the man deserves our respect. Hope he is happy with whatever path he chooses.
  73. LucasFitzo

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Decent goal kicker too
  74. LucasFitzo

He’s done more in 15 minutes than Perham has all year, not hard but still he has haha He’s a very safe smart footy player, he’s got Dylan Edwards vibes for sure
  75. LucasFitzo

You obviously didn't watch him play on the weekend, was absolutely abysmal in reserve grade.
  76. LucasFitzo

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Yeah i think end of the year post November 1, hopefully he can play the 'homesick' Sydney card and come early lol
  77. LucasFitzo

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

I definitely think Haas has legs, would love life in Bankstown and the Muslim community. Seeing as thats not an appeal living in Western Sydney for 90% of players, i think its a great opportunity to capatalise on it suiting this situation. Similar to how most people would love to live in Bondi.
  78. LucasFitzo

How many points will the Panthers score?

Penrith are rubbish in the rain, anyone know some rain dances that could assist the lads
  79. LucasFitzo

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

BBO is comically bad
  80. LucasFitzo

This is proper embarrassing, poor grub :(
  81. LucasFitzo

Did this Sua on the wing is literally useless he doesn’t rush in to the ball carrier just into the space stands there and leaves his winger unmarked
  82. LucasFitzo

How bad is Alamoti he looks awful in cup let alone FG
  83. LucasFitzo

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-transfer-whispers-tino-faasuamaleaui-activates-free-agent-clause-gold-coast-titans-bulldogs-contract/news-story/851506f9335fb71f45b077ec897b58d7 Oooft
  84. LucasFitzo

Did Ciraldo finally make a burner account on TK to pick the team we have been saying for 3 months! - Fox this is exactly what i think most of us would of picked, i think Wadell is purely an older head which is needed with Sutton out (Rather Edwards) but ill take it :D Go on boyzzzz+
  85. LucasFitzo

Rumour Alamoti

Agreed hes to slow its actually hard to watch haha
  86. LucasFitzo

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Why would you move Hammer from FB hes literally been probably the best fb in the comp this year lol Fuck hes a good player, Phins would of got him for cheapish too! Wish we made a play, imagine him and fox making a break oooft
  87. LucasFitzo

News Damon Marshall Selected for Queensland u19s

Huge Finucane vibes from this kid, looked really mature and played above his years. Nothing explosive but hit like a truck and seemed a high IQ player
  88. LucasFitzo

Broncos Rocked As Payne Haas Hits Open Market

Maybe they can build another El Jannah and call it El Haas, moneymaker
  89. LucasFitzo

Spending 2 million dollars on two front rowers when you have 800k abouts on an edge backrower is not how you manage a cap :D Just my opinion lol
  90. LucasFitzo

I have a feeling this has been in the works for a while. I think Haas is 20x more likely than Tino. That being said.. Theres no way we could afford both with Kikau already on the books on big coin. Who would everyone prefer if we had to pick one, Payne or Tino?
  91. LucasFitzo

Didn’t someone on TK say like a few weeks ago we signed Taffe and Sele?
  92. LucasFitzo

I like it for depth or even to have at 14 when at full strength (if Critta doesn’t work out at fb) as long as it’s on the cheap I think it’s great
  93. LucasFitzo

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

If Alamoti gets picked next week Ciraldo deserves al he gets
  94. LucasFitzo

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

Hopefully they are both back for the Belmore game
  95. LucasFitzo

Is Gus actually the real problem?

Dude everyone needs to realise it’s not just that easy to go sign multiple premier forwards for a fair market price, over every other team who wants the same thing. Then a halfback on massive dollars (who magically needs to be off contract) then to pick living in western Sydney over the Gold...
  96. LucasFitzo

News Reece Walsh Judiciary - Charged with Contrary Conduct

To be fair with Mascara boy out, Flegler out, Riki out, Capewell (50/50) then Carrigan, Selwyn, and Haas backing up (hopefully they play Haas 80 and he’s cooked) maybe just maybe we stand a chance haha
  97. LucasFitzo

Opinion Is Gus taking the piss while taking the cash ?

Bloody hell TK can be a toxic place sometimes lol We have had most likely the worst injury list in the comp (especially with star players) all year with an already re-building roster. Look how much Souths for example are struggling with some injuries as of late, changes the complete dynamic of...