Search results

1. Real1

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

I think you’re overthinking things too much…
  2. Real1

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

FMD talking about looking into things with a microscope …. Monitoring how the bloke speaks and the wording he usin interviews … leave the kid alone. Hate to break it to everyone… but burton will not be resigned this year, in fact it won’t be until after origin next year sometime. his manager...
  3. Real1

Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

Bbo is not the answer at halfback, good for lower grades but not good enough for top grade, he just stands out cause our number 7 for years have been hopeless and along came bbo with a bit of speed
  4. Real1

Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

To summarise… firstly I don’t like the quote 450k for a halfback is minimum wage these days… your spine should be your most invested area - all the successful teams have this… secondly he played average against a mediocre team… disjointed spines don’t win you comps, top spines do. Storm are in...
  5. Real1

No Source New coach decided guys/clear out to come

It’s been a long time on here everyone… sorry I tend to stay clear from a lot of the negative stuff that gets posted on here… just an FYI, coach has been decided… from what I’ve been told, and no I don’t know who it is, word is that it’s not anyone surprising, only a select amount of people...
  6. Real1

News Get ready for the new Brisbane team raiding players from Harold Matt’s sides to nrl sides

I am sure there are larger nurseries that they would be focusing on then ours.
  7. Real1

News Storm players partying video leaked

shut up karen...
  8. Real1

they done nothing wrong whatsoever.. get off your moral high horse
  9. Real1

what a player! what a beast! deserves it had a gun season, and he wants to have a line in the off season well he deserves it
  10. Real1

another one taking the moral high horse route... smh
  11. Real1

cry me a river
  12. Real1

News Gus backs Baz

all the players who would've been scrutinized have been sacked what on earth are you on about...
  13. Real1

News Gus announcement on Weekend

dunamis lui and burns
  14. Real1

Official Gus on Twitter

he is at st george
  15. Real1

Cronk opinion on Napa

in napa defence he joined a rebuilding squad with tolman as his frontrower partner, he was never a meter eater - more of a defensive prop - game has evolved to suit Karens and the intimdation factor is now gone... you wont see players like prime napa, morley, burgess, even luke thompson - cant...
  16. Real1

Anyone got news about where Lewis, Napa or Elliott are heading ?

yeh i do. theyve gone too WGAF Who Gives A Fuck
  17. Real1

News ‘I apologised to Penrith’: Bulldogs sponsor backflips on Burton

im not disagreeing with you that he should shut his mouth... the elliot thing really annoyed me - im just saying hes come out and admitted he was wrong, not easy to do these days with all the keyboard warriors on hand.
  18. Real1

Blatant DISCRIMINATION

news limited
  19. Real1

we all supported laundy when he came out and pressured panthers to release burton, everyone was yay this is our version of politis... hindsight is an amazing thing
  20. Real1

News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

again the kennel sooks whinging now they dont want brandon smith and calling them morons whilst majority throwing knives have prob cracked a few lines themselves, for those who havent get off your moral high horse. bunch of sooks on this chat group, go get a life fmd...
  21. Real1

so everyone had a go at him saying "wonder what laundy thinking now" and laughing at him, he comes out and says he was wrong and the kennel sooks still wanna pay him out.. I agree he shouldn't talk as much as he does but at least he comes out and admits it.
  22. Real1

Benji Marshall

its not useless, if there is one spot we lack experience in its the halves. he would take necessary pressure off burton.. every team has a utility option. and what he could teach our young halves/players in a year is invaluable. souths youngsters will be better off with what they would have...
  23. Real1

News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

this is becoming a yawnfest.
  24. Real1

Benji Marshall

well thats irrelevant if he wants to play on and they dont want to renew.
  25. Real1

Benji Marshall

yes, as a benchy.
  26. Real1

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

fogarty that is....
  27. Real1

hes fucken shit, people standards are really low here
  28. Real1

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

that doesnt mean he isnt a good analysist, he does coach as a halves coach.. some people just dont want the stress and i respect him for openly saying he wouldnt handle it well.
  29. Real1

Rumour Api Korosiau

dont get excited, he is not joining.... smh seriously...
  30. Real1

Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

still better then all our current hookers even though he hasnt played in however long.. lol
  31. Real1

News NRL: Asiata can play major role in Bulldogs resurgence

correct, will take the burden off jackson.. and add a different dynamic put on from the bench.
  32. Real1

Who takes over lead singer for team Victory song in 2022?

least of our worries..
  33. Real1

nah... he aint better then JMK... not much to compare to though lol..
  34. Real1

will be utility.. not starting.
  35. Real1

josh cook aint starting... will be lucky to even play a game, hes average at best.
  36. Real1

News Last drinks: The tough conversation Gus Gould needs to have

did Laundy criticize asiata signing due to it occurring after Elliot release lol... "rhetorical question"....
  37. Real1

News Last drinks: The tough conversation Gus Gould needs to have

he is really pissing me off, he just needs to stfu.
  38. Real1

In fairness to Pearce, knights struggled to get out of their end all game, the only time they got to eels end was off the back of a penalty or dropped ball... eels aimed up defensively.. I'm all for Marshall for a year as our utility and have Averillo starting - inject Marshall and allow him...
  39. Real1

Team strengths/weaknesses/coaching staff

alot of that contributed to our shit wingers - knockonbur who rushes in for no reason and actually creates the overlap.. and should i mention
  40. Real1

Barret looks after attack - we just dont have talent speed flair or any X factor at the moment to contribute to our attacking structures, all our halves are dumb and dont want the football except on last to get the kick away - that will change next year with the arrival of our signings.
  41. Real1

doubt it - he is the damaging second rower barrett wanted hence we were after Pikura from broncos.
  42. Real1

ava is a depth player, he should only play when our front row rotation is injured/suspended.. we need another prop with an offload and some footwork off the bench that can bring more impact when coming on the field.. ava doesnt cut the mustard to be playing week in week out.. just my opinion.
  43. Real1

1. Dufty 2. carr 3. naden 4. schoup 5. cotric 6. burton 7. Averillo 9. JMK (unfortunately 10. thomspon 8. Vaughn 11. Pangai 12. Mariner 13. Jackson Bench. Hetherington Topine We need another prop Elliot/Doorey Coaching staff my only issue is Furner, I do not like what I see from our...
  44. Real1

No Source Joseph Sualli

Meet was two weeks ago... apparently it went well... held at night... was only hill, souali and his agent. With the strike rate we’ve got it will only lead to an increase in price fothe club he wants to go to
  45. Real1

No Source Joseph Sualli

stage one talks have taken place...
  46. Real1

Bulldogs with least players signed for 2021

mainly talking backline... but yes tolman wont be resigned, Sue... maybe, cheap depth.
  47. Real1

Bulldogs with least players signed for 2021

Holland and montoya will be let go.. from what ive been told, Schoupp will be our cover next year for centre, and be the next in line to take Hoppa spot on the assumption that the Charlie Staines deal goes through and hoppa reverts back to centre. Burton is our number 1 target for 2021, this...
  48. Real1

Jack bird

we are in the mix for burton for 2021, the mail is stronger then you think it is.
  49. Real1

News Canterbury Bulldogs: Trent Barrett’s blueprint for success

if LEwis was a dud, the dud was given close to 2 years and even now... wakeham has not been provided the luxury of that same opportunity, id like to see wakeham and how he plays with the same amount of consistent first grade games before i make judgement on him
  50. Real1

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

smh.... clearly you are a moron
  51. Real1

Fullback

there have been several meets via zoom, been very positive so far.
  52. Real1

Fullback

Averillo should be utility next year, hoppa off contract end of 2021 and not getting any younger.. Avo fullback the following year. i think you will find Baz will go with an experienced 1-5 next year, particularly the fullback spot. I believe our 6 and 7 wont be decided until season end. 1...
  53. Real1

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

what a dumb thread.... judging georgallis after two rounds and to say he is better then Pay... memory of a goldfish, we were won win away from a finals birth last year and beat multiple teams in the back end of the season... and yes, it means fuck all now.... just as much as the rest of this...
  54. Real1

TRENT BARRETT - DEFENCE MASTER CLASS

im all for backing barrett, but come on guys, everyone he said there was standard 101 defensive coaching.. we dont need to jizz over everything he says.
  55. Real1

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

this isnt a bad thing mate that they did that.... its done everywhere in sports, particularly the EPL... we have had good news this week, several announcements... better to steer clear of anything that might stop that momentum.
  56. Real1

News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

haha, so true!
  57. Real1

thr nrl sacked deregistered him, yes the club couldve done more behind the scenes but all in all the nrl terminated his contract.
  58. Real1

thompson is my lock mate, he should not be front rower, club were right to offer lower then what he expected, at best he is a benchy.
  59. Real1

more then 4 lol..
  60. Real1

elliot can fuck off too, acting as if hes some sort of rep player after having two good months of footy in 5 years.
  61. Real1

News Cotric's Bulldogs deal is official, Barrett's announcement to follow

rather foran for a year, wakeham depth... if wakeham progresses we have a 7 otherwise go all out for an elite halve in 2022
  62. Real1

rather matt burton.. hoppa off contract end of 2021, move avo to fullback..
  63. Real1

rather matt burton.. hoppa off contract end of 2021, move avo to fullback..
  64. Real1

News Canterbury keen on Penrith’s Matt Burton

theres no such thing as a "no poaching clause" lol
  65. Real1

News Canterbury keen on Penrith’s Matt Burton

they arent allowing him out of his deal... he has a get out clause that he can activate should a first grade role come available... he can sign whoever he wants once his obligation is done at panthers
  66. Real1

backline; hopoate smith cotric gildart (if rumours are true) DWZ Averillo - utility
  67. Real1

how can you say that when you JMK in the team.. smh
  68. Real1

jmk.... youve got to be kidding me right!! over averillo hahah omg! pleaae man that disgusting excuse for a hooker will not be in our first grade side if we get the signings we hope for.
  69. Real1

im not sure about gildart, that highlights package is sub standard, pretty much nathan merrit tries from 10ms out, unless there is a another video besides the one that has been put on here.
  70. Real1

News (SMH) Barrett to become Bulldogs coach in three-year deal

its called multi tasking, people do it every day, im sure barrett is a grown man and can look at the squad he is trying to build at the dogs... if he makes finals which i think panthers go deep, he will bring that confidence with him to us. we have 8 weeks of the comp left, there is really no...
  71. Real1

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

benji had how many shoulder recos? what about SBW.. it happens more in their early days.
  72. Real1

Barrett wants Matt Burton and Dylan Walker

i wouldnt believe anything written about who barrett wants until he is officially announced at the club... if this is the case, i would believe that majority of our recruitment will be done if the off season, especially relating to our spine.
  73. Real1

Gus urges caution with the Bulldogs' salary cap

@DinkumDog if you can recall, this is what i was referring too when i said we arent just a sydney club like tigers and sharks etc, we are big sydney club and we have not been acting like one. that is why i was fuming when lynne said she admired eels etc... cause we are better then that..... much...
  74. Real1

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

nooo... lol, wing if smith flops
  75. Real1

true, but he played all his juniors in centre, so he excelled in a position he didnt usually play... keep in mind, he skipped canterbury cup and went straight to first grade as a winger... Ill be cheering my baulkan brother on thats for sure!!
  76. Real1

good more competition for smith lol
  77. Real1

Pay played him at centre, big NO NO... hopefully under a new coach he excels, if not he can go... but best to keep him there and spend our cap in other positions.. if he goes shit then we can always play Meaney there and then explore options, personally under a new coach with better attacking...
  78. Real1

he is a 21 yr old NSW and australian rep player, did you think he would cost $300k?
  79. Real1

1. averillo 2. smith 3. cotric 4. hoppa 5. DWZ
  80. Real1

News EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler reveal plans for fixing broken Bulldogs

will take two seasons to restructure our roster, not one. regardless of who we sign and when
  81. Real1

News Jimmy Brings:DOGS CHASE THE SUPERCOACH

hooper is on the money, we had a meet with bennett after souths loss.
  82. Real1

2018 Anderson ticket - 9 Pillar Plan

please man.... they made a list of objectives and spoke big come elections, they have failed on everything... and now you want me to give them credit for doing the most absolute obvious after being pushed heavily by George khoury... please....
  83. Real1

im not complaining about pay being sacked.. im looking at in depth what new board has done, and what they have done is jack all!!
  84. Real1

the andersons are innocent LOL... they literally have done jack shit since elected... they fired pay to save their own arse. pay is not about dignity, he abandoned his players just like he abandoned the club when he left for the eels.
  85. Real1

he did what members wanted, they wanted someone with a bulldog identity.
  86. Real1

Views on Current Circumstances

yes, i know, we met with Bennett after souths loss. i think for Barrett, very important which team he surrounds himself with, he cant afford poor staff like Antonelli and Georgallis.
  87. Real1

the question id ask to that "9 pillar" is how??? how DID they engage with members and fans how DID they implement new management how DID they introduce new proper governance how DID they become best practice organisation how DID they encourage bulldogs culture how DID they develop our people...
  88. Real1

all i care about is that players (including established) like him.
  89. Real1

why?? barrett was a bulldogs fan growing up, and youd rather a through and through eagle in Toovey?
  90. Real1

Obrien would have been risk too, hes pretty much walked in to a complete roster at Knights, par having a five eight. Holbrook, probably so.. time will tell i guess.
  91. Real1

Des hasler was sacked Cleary was sacked Mcguire was sacked Stuart was sacked Griffin was sacked Toovey was sacked Bennett was sacked who do you want Fitzgibbon, another rookie?? belammy?? Bennett?? Robinson?? Shaun wane, a coach who came out and said he is only committed to England???
  92. Real1

Its funny the people screaming out for change in coach are equally not as happy about the news of Barrett being the new head coach? ill get to that in a minute... Unfortunately Pay was collateral damage in a long line of changes needed at the club (starting with the board), yes he did not have...
  93. Real1

News 'Raiders royalty' contract offer for Cotric to keep Dogs at bay

very simple, match the length of the deal to 5 years at $600k, thats an extra $500k he will make at the end of his contract.