Search results

1. Shire Dog

Cameron Ciraldo

It has to be fun mate we all support this great club. There is nothing better than having a good laugh and taking the piss a bit. Anyway CC has this team humming along,what I love most is seeing every player that gets a call up really having a go. I reckon two seasons we’ll be right up there.
  2. Shire Dog

Cameron Ciraldo

Definitely this team and club have turned the corner big time. Just look at all our juniors right up to NSW cup how well were performing. We have a huge following which have stuck solid for years on end constantly out numbering other fans on game day-look at Good Friday for example. I personally...
  3. Shire Dog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Yeah I hope he plays well what a long road back from that four year suspension. He’ll be emotional no doubt. They will be dancing in the streets of Menai and Malta lol
  4. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Unfortunately the early kick off and terrible weather will keep many away. Anyway let’s hope an upset win.
  5. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Well that certainly explains a few things keep up the good work.
  6. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Wow that’s the spirit have you found love by chance.
  7. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I tend to agree mate Tracey seems to just edge him out. Anyway it’s not the only selection problem for CC as players come back from injuries and general improvement through the lower grades. We need to really win on Friday a must against an under performing team. They are there for the taking.
  8. Shire Dog

Opinion Blake Taffee

I thought the crowd attendance was a bit disappointing considering it was our first home game of a new season. Tigers filled their ground to capacity,we should have pulled 18K The weather was perfect and a family friendly kick off time. Really hope we turn up on Friday to out number those losers.
  9. Shire Dog

News NRL drops referee

Agree I just don’t understand why the second referee has not been introduced back into our game doesn’t make sense at all. They seem to have money for other things not to mention a healthy number of staff on their books down at Moore Park,surely the main part of the business which is what...
  10. Shire Dog

News NRL drops referee

I can never see the NRL putting a ref on tv to answer questions no matter what their getting paid. You are correct mate they are on descent coin guys like Adam.G left his high school job at Aquinas,would have been doing okay but nothing in comparison to his current position. Being a big dogs...
  11. Shire Dog

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Could be a perfect candidate for CPAP
  12. Shire Dog

Belmore, next week v Tits

I can’t see the mistakes is it anything obvious.
  13. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

That’s virtually the whole state.
  14. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

For once we didn’t cop the rough end of the stick. I wouldn’t be picking him either, it won’t hurt him to gain a bit more experience and show some real consistency.
  15. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I tend to agree with your proposed changes but really can’t see CC dropping Taaffe or any player this early into our season. Anyway let’s hope for a better start and a fair weight of possession. The last thing we need is tackling practice two weeks in a row.
  16. Shire Dog

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

I’m more than confident after round 1 that our defence won’t be the problem. If we can cut down on basic errors and get into a grind early on there’s no reason the boys don’t pickup 2 points.
  17. Shire Dog

Yeah that’s it round 1 is behind us let’s just hope for a good win on Friday night. Correct mate those two players wouldn’t make a difference,let’s see where our season takes us.
  18. Shire Dog

I wish those players the best of luck Dink. My main concern is our club and really hope there’s a big improvement throughout this season. The lack of attack was keeping me at the bar if you know what I mean lol
  19. Shire Dog

Don’t worry I felt like crying myself at the game on Saturday night especially that last 15 minutes. One out stuff right till the final whistle. Need to commend thousands of our supporters who largely stayed the entire eighty.
  20. Shire Dog

I’ll get some tissues ready,any particular brand or you’re not to fussed.
  21. Shire Dog

Unfortunately JAC and Taffe are not making any inroads bringing the ball back. It’s limiting our meters getting out of the red zone which is ultimately putting more pressure back onto the forward pack. We just gas out eventually.
  22. Shire Dog

Watching the game live I was super impressed with our defence in comparison to other years, even their big guys were being contained. How they didn’t score more points was amazing considering they were camped down our end virtually the entire first half. On a low point our mistakes and not...
  23. Shire Dog

Opinion Red hot reggies

You have a very good memory I definitely didn’t remember those details.
  24. Shire Dog

Opinion Red hot reggies

Yeah used to love watching all three games. By memory and could be wrong the first game at Belmore was at about 12.15 We were always very competitive.
  25. Shire Dog

Opinion Red hot reggies

All we need is an under 23 game to make it a Super Super Saturday.
  26. Shire Dog

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Good work by the club to lock him up before the season starts. He can settle in and work hard knowing his future is secure for another 3 years. Hopefully no more injury woes.
  27. Shire Dog

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

It didn’t take long for someone to point that out lol,well done.
  28. Shire Dog

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I could be way off the mark but maybe CC didn’t want to show our cards before round 1. Let‘s hope that our friend Burton is in the mood to run a lot more and digging into the line,use his big frame to his advantage. Otherwise CC will need to deal with it.
  29. Shire Dog

I know everyone is chomping at the bit after a long break,let’s keep our fingers crossed the boys come out with an A game against Parra.
  30. Shire Dog

Spot on but CC needs to sought out our hooker it seemed that the direction of play wasn’t on point at all. Burton needs a bigger voice and take charge.
  31. Shire Dog

I hate the thought of Burton not working out for us he still has years on contract. At this point in time I’ll put these two trials aside and just wait and really hope there’s a big improvement against Parra. CC might need to make an call early this season which will be disappointing considering...
  32. Shire Dog

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Those numbers will only increase as we get better this year and actually start winning more games. Our opening game in two weeks should be a cracker hopefully plenty of us in Parramatta.
  33. Shire Dog

I totally agree mate it is a problem which has been lingering on forever. Just can’t see any solution in the foreseeable future,it seems like Homebush could be it for some years yet. We have a fantastic supporter base who still turn up in pretty descent numbers considering all circumstances.
  34. Shire Dog

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Critter is a true champion who has experience in those big games. I am more than confident he’ll settle into that role long term and do an excellent job. Great call from our coach.
  35. Shire Dog

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

I trust the coaches call on this Dink and surely there’s reasons behind it. Last year is well and truly behind us but as a supporter I’m expecting big things from Burto this season. He is playing in such an important position that a lot hangs on his shoulders.
  36. Shire Dog

TBH the stadium is the least of our problems at the moment,considering what we’ve been through as a club the last seven odd years we really need on field improvement and progress. Get back to being a top 4 team on a regular basis.
  37. Shire Dog

Opinion Pre Season Training

I was just stuffing around eat up and be merry.
  38. Shire Dog

You can generally eat only the second hump.
  39. Shire Dog

I really think that CC knows the importance to have our former captains perform at a high level this season and moving forward. We can’t afford to cut any players slack in particular those two,its going to be a massive problem if they don’t live up to expectations. Anyway let’s hope there’s no...
  40. Shire Dog

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Totally agree mate cement is an absolute champion who gave so much for the club. Still puts in countless hours behind the scenes.
  41. Shire Dog

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines good luck to him. Let’s hope he brings his business knowledge and contacts to further strengthen our club. I’m glad it’s all settled so we can concentrate on the upcoming season.
  42. Shire Dog

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Fancy moving from CB to North Sydney what was he thinking lol Perhaps a big fan of Luna Park.
  43. Shire Dog

2024 Bulldogs AGM

I think that Tracey will be really good in our team once he’s fully fit absolutely no point in rushing him it’s such a long season. But also believe Taafe will be steady and pretty safe overall. Very important to have these types of players across the board we saw what happened last season with...
  44. Shire Dog

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

Definitely and well deserved he hasn’t taken a backward step.
  45. Shire Dog

News Player who walked out

Totally agree mate we should see glimpses and progression of better all round play.
  46. Shire Dog

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Sounds good I’ve had the solar on all summer to keep it at 28. Can’t complain but hanging out to watching the boys run out and show vast improvement on previous seasons-also no string of injuries to our top tier.
  47. Shire Dog

News Player who walked out

To be honest I think with so many new additions this season that round 5 will be a bit early to start making any calls.
  48. Shire Dog

Definitely mate it’s nearly time to throw the pool cover on and pack those Speedos into the bottom drawer.
  49. Shire Dog

We can cut Max some slack he’ll be absolutely fine always puts in 100% Anyway back to the footy a friend mentioned that the general tickets for our first game have sold out to my surprise. Have you heard anything.
  50. Shire Dog

I don’t usually read to much into these trials but considering our position the last several years I’m expecting a few to really step up and be noticed. Our new players should be in that group.
  51. Shire Dog

Let’s hope he saves a little energy for game day. Better not start looking flat and sluggish we’ll go straight to the source of the problem.
  52. Shire Dog

Apparently the new wife prefers Maxwell much more sophisticated.
  53. Shire Dog

I think it will be very interesting to see how Xerri performs after his 4 year break. Nothing better than seeing a good comeback and cementing down that position full time moving forward, it would definitely solve at least one problem.
  54. Shire Dog

NRL & NSW Cup Games - Watch Both

Tend to agree and I think the full sign goes up before game day. It would be absolutely fantastic to jag a win straight up.
  55. Shire Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Disaster for us or the players,actually a few might need a drink can’t really hurt lol
  56. Shire Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Don’t worry mate I’ll do the right thing and walk straight through our fantastic grandstand. Is the bar open on training days you know it’s not easy sitting there in that heat.
  57. Shire Dog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

You’re meant to be taking notes on baby sleep not perving on the video girl lol Poor wife just waisted 30 minutes of her valuable time.
  58. Shire Dog

Jeral Skelton

I thought it was Cindy from the Brady Bunch-scary
  59. Shire Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Hey Dink can we still sneak in on the hill side, I think there was a small hole in that wire fence right beside girls toilet by memory.
  60. Shire Dog

Steve Morris
  61. Shire Dog

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

It’s straight out comical Dink,actually embarrassing tbh
  62. Shire Dog

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Joel looks a bit out of sync.
  63. Shire Dog

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Agree Dink I can’t see him being the top dog for too long,perhaps just till they find their feet mind you we are talking about merger central. At 67 time to polish those bowls
  64. Shire Dog

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

I knew you were but we all took the bait,little fucker
  65. Shire Dog

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

I thought he was for real also bro,thinking holy shit lol
  66. Shire Dog

Board re-elected unopposed

Only during the off season,I try not to advertise it publicly lol
  67. Shire Dog

News Ciraldo interview

Are you sure there’s no inside information after 20 years I’ve been paying that $15 a year for what seems an eternity and nothing in return. They could at least give out a few drink vouchers.
  68. Shire Dog

Definitely mate February is just around the corner we’re overdue for a descent beer or two. It’s never easy keeping up with the captain but I’ll do my best somehow. These nights never end well lol
  69. Shire Dog

I thought you were kidnapped by martians or something like that. TBH been on extended break myself lately,just can’t be bothered engaging whilst all this crap is going on. It’s very clear that practically every topic turns to shit. Anyway welcome back & try to behave lol
  70. Shire Dog

Do you remember these companies?

You could have gone to Best & Less which is located nearby. Nice pair of footy shorts for $12.99-not authentic but will last about 3 washes.
  71. Shire Dog

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

That’s the way positive thinking. No doubt our injuries killed us but we also threw some games away.
  72. Shire Dog

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

What about Dean Lukin on steroids,surely he’d have a fair crack.
  73. Shire Dog

Opinion Assassin's 100,000th Post

Well done mate I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts. Very honest since day one and don’t mind sharing information within reason. Above all things keep your chin up nothing more important than health & family. Cheers
  74. Shire Dog

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

I am thinking along the same lines. Critta needs to be in the thick of things and hand on ball at every opportunity.
  75. Shire Dog

Gus Doubters

It will be interesting come September as to who gets the flick. You are correct I recall that we didn’t know even up until the last round nothing was mentioned publicly,do you think the players are notified prior but it’s kept under wraps. Perhaps instructions from our management.
  76. Shire Dog

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

The good old days I’d get stuck on that page for ages. Wow a driver I need to pick up my game.
  77. Shire Dog

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

Well you need to start paying attention to who’s riding our fantastic trains,perhaps take notes in between staring at the page 3 girl.
  78. Shire Dog

Sydney's Gangland Underworld

To be honest it doesn’t really matter,someone who is not involved will be seriously injured at some point in time.
  79. Shire Dog

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

I thought there was a few times he was going to get called up whilst we were down on troops,obviously not the case.
  80. Shire Dog

Won't anybody think of the kids? Why Gus's Bulldogs signing blitz might come at a cost

It’s very poor journalism like he couldn’t even be bothered to confirm what position. The rest was all over the place.
  81. Shire Dog

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

It’s actually pretty sad if people in particular adults are believing rumours on any social platform. Like seriously
  82. Shire Dog

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

There is no way a professional sportsman would endure the total off season program to then fake something. It definitely wouldn’t help his career at all.
  83. Shire Dog

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Sometimes it’s best just to cut your losses and move on. He obviously doesn’t have a place in our squad come next season.
  84. Shire Dog

Just what I thought. Don’t worry no small notes.
  85. Shire Dog

Jeral Skelton

Great effort and most importantly didn’t throw the towel in after a few errors. He showed plenty of ticker to redeem-some of our others should be paying attention. I know you called him out some time ago very good eye.
  86. Shire Dog

Excellent you’re laughing it’s double dollars on a Sunday as per TK eba or cash is king. No pressure mate in deciding either way.
  87. Shire Dog

Are you interested in some overtime to work on flicking a few others.
  88. Shire Dog

Images/Photos

Great photo Bulldog it looks like the southern dock. I went back a few weeks ago just to look around first time back in 35 years.
  89. Shire Dog

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Not Long Bay mate but what about Mary Wade Correctional it’s nice and handy.
  90. Shire Dog

News GOULD TARGETS TITAN

Gary was a little champion with a very good footy head.
  91. Shire Dog

Missing sub drops

Absolutely terrible set of circumstances, I really feel sorry for them can’t even imagine what’s going on not too mention their families anguish. Nothing but good wishes.
  92. Shire Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

That policy just doesn’t seem to work out on TK
  93. Shire Dog

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Everyone needs a Chloe in their lives.
  94. Shire Dog

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

He is quite close to another family member who lives close to Bowral.
  95. Shire Dog

Where is Kostya Tszyu in Tim’s corner?

I did a search of that special restaurant and came up with a cheap boat repair yard in Thailand.
  96. Shire Dog

Bulldog Wrestler I'm calling you out!!

Definitely mate there would be nothing better than winning the big one. Our die hard supporters who have been following for so many years deserve it.
  97. Shire Dog

Bulldog Wrestler I'm calling you out!!

Keep up the great work Bulldog,I absolutely love those old images. A few more of Cockatoo Island please.