Search results

1. NRNM

Im embarrassed to be a fan

It’s completely embarrassing at the moment but The positive is that we have 15 guys off contract and at least 10 of them will go. Completely fresh team next year
  2. NRNM

Cody Walker is a dog

The grubbiness between Latrell and Cody Walker is crazy
  3. NRNM

2018 Jersey?

It's not fake. It's a screenshot taken from the Bulldogs 2018 Membership video
  4. NRNM

Jamal idris has retired

Very sad. Such a talented player when he wanted to be and by the time he found the determination to actually want to be on the field, the serious injuries began for him and it was too late. Could of been anything if he wanted it enough
  5. NRNM

ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

Lachlan Lewis is having a terrible game..
  6. NRNM

We will beat the manly.

I won a little over $200 in that game!! Nice time for our Boys to get a win haha
  7. NRNM

Player of the year 2017

Jackson or Klemmer. Fualalo's been great off the bench, good to see him developing
  8. NRNM

NSW Cup Round 22 Highlights.

Anybody see the stats? Apparently Lichaa had 2 try assists and 3 lb assists and didn't even play close to the whole game. See what happens when our players are away from Des....
  9. NRNM

Josh Cleeland

Cleelands got a great running game (he also seems to scores a try almost every week so far this year) and an amazing short kicking game. He's more of an organiser than our NRL halves that's for sure haha. Him and Rhyse Martin deserve a shot in first grade but Cleeland isn't ready for first...
  10. NRNM

Best centres

I don't think u can really compare a guy that played Test footy and Origin to Tim Winitana [emoji23]
  11. NRNM

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

I was there and was impressed with how they handled it. The best part was when somebody, when asking a question said "you've done the honourable thing stepping down as CEO" to Raelene. That got big laughs. And there was a member saying that they were going to seek legal action about the referees...
  12. NRNM

2008 Revisited

Who? We put like 40 on them in the first game we played last year and beat them this year.
  13. NRNM

Francis Tualau Looking Good

Yup big fan of his, so glad he finally got his shot and did well. He should be in the 17 every week but unfortunately won't be
  14. NRNM

Nathan Peats vs Rockstar fullback

Ok just my opinion, but the phrase "Rockstar Fullback" is annoying as shit. Don't think there's ever been 1
  15. NRNM

Cody Walker

We are chasing him apparently
  16. NRNM

Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

They have been rewarded with origin duties . Somebody actually created a petition to have him stop refereeing our games haha
  17. NRNM

Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

I'm bloody sick of it. Can we get a petition or something circling to get the NRL to stop appointing him for our games. Yes i know that sounds stupid and it wouldn't achieve anything but dammit let me vent lol
  18. NRNM

Try Assists

I think Lee actually had 7 coming into this week and last night was his eighth try assist . People bag him because he makes a mistake or 2 every so often but who knows how we would of gone so far this year without him, our attack is non existent without him there. 2nd most try assists and 3rd...
  19. NRNM

Round 9 - Dogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion thread.

U can't tell me the refs don't have some $$$ on the raiders to win this game. Geezus
  20. NRNM

The Cull: Who's getting the flick

Eastwood was re-signed last year, he doesn't need to be re-signed for next year
  21. NRNM

Goal kickers

Apart from Mbye who is average at best, Woolford does well with goal kicking from what I've seen. Reynolds kicked in the trial against Panthers and in reserve grade and Holland is very inconsistent with his goal kicking. Not too many good options for us
  22. NRNM

Nrl.com Your clubs most exciting rookie

My best friend played in the same team as Jayden 2 years ago and he reckons he was very lazy and is overrated.
  23. NRNM

Upgrading contracts ?

Idk why so many people bag Idris, he's a weapon in attack and his defence improved out of sight as time went on. Jamal only signing a 1 year deal has me hoping he'll return to us in 2018. I met him in a month or 2 ago and believe me, he was very fond of his time at the Dogs. I think he'll be...
  24. NRNM

BULLDOGS ON FOX

Games like vs Titans rd19 2009, vs Panthers rd19 2005, vs Dragons rd18 2002 and the 2004 GF are going to be showed
  25. NRNM

Dogs over the cap

I think he's trolling... well at least i hope he is haha
  26. NRNM

Dogs over the cap

The email said "we identified a potential breach position that we could not rectify for the 2016 season, we reported this to the NRL” for the 2016 season? So surely we've shed at least $1Mill by losing Trex, Rona, Perrett and more this year. What's funny is that Hoppa, Reynolds, Tolman and...
  27. NRNM

Do we need another David Stagg?

Can he? He's the only recruit of ours that i haven't seen play live but i hear he's good
  28. NRNM

Do we need another David Stagg?

Stagg was sooo underrated. The only thing was that he would always get belted when he was running with the ball but he'd get straight back up haha
  29. NRNM

Hoppa to miss 4 games in 2017

It's 4 games... so far, the last 6 rounds of the draw don't have an official exact day set yet so could be even more games. surely we can't play him as FB now even if BMoz isn't right for the start of the season
  30. NRNM

Parramatta Eels sign Frank Pritchard

This hurts, the only positive is potentially seeing Kasiano and Frank run at each other
  31. NRNM

Dogs 2017 Lineup

Na I've been a fan of Fualalo for a few years now but he looked kind of unmotivated in first grade this year and that's disappointing.
  32. NRNM

Dogs 2017 Lineup

Haha I don't think we'll go that bad. I've seen Miller and Cleeland play lots and i think their ready for FG I'm not sure Bergiman and Woolford are ready but i remember hearing that Woolford was promised a spot in the 17 when he signed so who knows. Either way i just want some changes from...
  33. NRNM

Dogs 2017 Lineup

I know we're still a few months away from the start of the season but who would u guys pick in ur lineup? Mine would look like this: Dogs 2017 Team: 1.Josh Bergiman 2.Brett Morris 3.Josh Morris 4.Will Hopoate 5.Brenko Lee 6.Josh Cleeland 7.Moses Mbye 8.David Klemmer 9.Zac Woolford 10.James...
  34. NRNM

Sam Burgess strikes David Klemmer violently.

Exactly the prime example being what he did to Graham.. and Graham gets in trouble for trying to kick him when he didn't even go close to making contact