Search results

1. MIR-PROD

Ben Barba Interview

Wasn’t it kasiano’s?
  2. MIR-PROD

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

There’s just been an article about Fox, Burton, and Thompson being in doubt for the Tigers game
  3. MIR-PROD

Opinion Burton

He definitely put a bomb up to Martin in the first half
  4. MIR-PROD

The bulldogs have identified the staffer who leaked the kikau pic

I know who it is because i worked there from 2018-2020 and I’m still close to lots of people there. They sent an email to the employees about this certain person resigning today. This person was always good to me so this situation kinda sucks
  5. MIR-PROD

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

There’s the first clear shot of Dufty for those wanting to see it
  6. MIR-PROD

Who do you WANT to win the comp?

I just want a Manly/Storm grand final because i put a bet on a few months ago and would win $1400 if it happens haha
  7. MIR-PROD

News Last drinks: The tough conversation Gus Gould needs to have

Do u get up in the morning just to come on here and troll?
  8. MIR-PROD

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

How do u spell his last name wrong. There’s only 4 letters in it haha
  9. MIR-PROD

Opinion Could 2022 be like 2009?

Nope but we’ll be big improvers. In 09 we had an experienced fullback, Halfback and a hooker entering his prime. Our backs like Josh Morris and Jamal Idris were deadly. Our back 5 had 72 tries between them in 09, we might struggle to get that between our 30 man squad next year but we’ll...
  10. MIR-PROD

The Schoupp count

Did he steal your girlfriend or bang your mum? Like Seriously
  11. MIR-PROD

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

That email tells us he’s probably run out of chances now. Good, get someone cheap to replace him and put the left over money towards a spine player
  12. MIR-PROD

fitness of keiren foran

He’s able to keep on the field more now because he’s not having to lead a team and always have his hands on the ball like with us
  13. MIR-PROD

Opinion Luke Brooks

He’s had guys like Benji and Moses partnering him and done jack sh*t in 9 seasons of NRL so why would we as a rebuilding club be any different with him?
  14. MIR-PROD

Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

He also saved a try by taking Teddy into touch. So he can do it, just an attitude thing we have to fix
  15. MIR-PROD

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Bs Buzz hates Gus because he won’t talk to him and blocked him on twitter and probably his number too. So there’s no way he could get this info if it was legit
  16. MIR-PROD

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Since it’s an email, you will have no problem providing proof to us haha
  17. MIR-PROD

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Hope everything is sorted for the big fella and he spends the rest of his career with us. My favourite player the last 2 years!
  18. MIR-PROD

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

What? If Jackson doesn’t play today, we probably lose by 50. He’s still very solid, just surrounded by plodders
  19. MIR-PROD

Jayden Okunbor

That’s the worst take because Not even close haha Jamal actually had talent, massive potential and could destroy a team he played against. Jayden is an opposition player with a Bulldogs jersey on
  20. MIR-PROD

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I hope Okunbor never sees first grade or another contract with us again. Pathetic
  21. MIR-PROD

Who Do You think is the Best Goal Kicker Ever?

That’s a lie. Reynolds % is 82%, the same as Hazem
  22. MIR-PROD

Who Do You think is the Best Goal Kicker Ever?

1.Hazem El Masri 2.Daryl Halligan 3.Adam Reynolds
  23. MIR-PROD

Why does Schoupp get a free pass?

What does Schoupp’s haircut have to do with anything? Okunbor has potential to be good but has been soft since coming back and has always been terrible defensively, it’s just a fact. U can’t use Paps to defend Okunbor walking into every run so far .. Jayden is 6 inches taller and 20 kgs heavier...
  24. MIR-PROD

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

I wouldn’t mind Pearcey but $900k definitely isn’t cheap as shit or anything close to it
  25. MIR-PROD

Opinion Brooks to Dogs ?

I asked a question , look at the response of 95% of people to this. You’re obviously very happy in your personal life to be losing it and going around calling people Dheads for asking questions. Have a great day buddy!
  26. MIR-PROD

Opinion Brooks to Dogs ?

Why does a post have to be created any time someone is leaving another team? 90% of the players forced out of these teams are crap
  27. MIR-PROD

Rumour Dufty has signed

Watson is really underrated. I’d definitely take him in our squad and give him a starting spot, maybe at hooker
  28. MIR-PROD

Your best bulldogs win being there

1 that sticks out to me is Rd1 2009. The wooden spooners of 08 against the premier’s of 08 in Manly and we pumped them 34-12. Hazem breaking the points scoring record, Idris scoring the first 2 Tries and Jmoz scoring a 95 metre try in his first game for us was pretty special to me
  29. MIR-PROD

BLOW OUT SCORE LINES - NRL CREATED THIS

We also haven’t had a full strength team play all year. When u have the weakest squad in the NRL, it makes it even tougher on u with shit tonne of injuries and stupid suspensions against u
  30. MIR-PROD

BLOW OUT SCORE LINES - NRL CREATED THIS

If it was under previous rules. It probably would of been between 40 and 50 points against us. Still terrible but not as bad as it was
  31. MIR-PROD

News Some Player salaries revealed?

Just an interesting find that According to this, players were probably fined 1% of their contracts for the covid breaches. That would mean Napa is on $500k, Wakeham-175k, Waddell-$150K, Katoa-$125K, Schoupp-$25K
  32. MIR-PROD

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

Topine made a couple poor errors in the last mounties games but also scored a try and made 50 tackles, how he doesn’t get picked over Wadell is beyond me. Side note but Our Reggies fullback had 1 of the worst games iv ever seen haha made 6 handling errors and most of them inside our 20, 1 even...
  33. MIR-PROD

WARRIORS WAIT ON DOGS WINGER

Maybe if they swap Bunty Afoa and pay around 75% of DWZ’s contract. We should be strong here if they want him so bad
  34. MIR-PROD

Opinion The Insight of Shane Flanagan (Fox Commentary)

The way they pronounce Cotric is the correct way and the way he wants it pronounced. He’s asked for that
  35. MIR-PROD

Matt Burton consolidated thread

Burton himself said he wanted to come to us this year. Why would he backflip and not play his position of choice with an upgrade in contract of around $300K per year? He’ll play origin eventually either way, he’s too good not to
  36. MIR-PROD

News Roosters set to announce two-year deal for teen sensation Walker

‍♂️typical Roosters fan, that’s not how it works. Luke Patten wasn’t a Dogs junior just because he became a much better player with us than he was at the Dragons
  37. MIR-PROD

News Jack De Bellend Megathread

I’d like a copy too if possible. Would be an interesting read
  38. MIR-PROD

News ‘All the bulls**t you get about welfare’: Kent blasts Dogs for ’dropping the ball’ on Flanagan

What if Kyle wanted to do it to respond to all the trash that gets talked about him by the same people here “defending him”? I’m sure we wouldn’t of forced him to do media if he wasn’t comfortable doing it
  39. MIR-PROD

Official City V Country Some Bulldogs Players

Ryan Matterson, Martin Taupau, Api Koroisau, David Klemmer, Josh Reynolds, Daniel Tupou, Josh Mansour, Marcelo Montoya, Aiden Sezer, Jayden Okunbor, Jack Cogger, Isaac Lumelume, Sione Mata’utia, Jack Averillo, Brandon Wakeham
  40. MIR-PROD

LOYALTY? SOUTHS? ADAM REYNOLDS?

After the complaints of fans, They offered Reynolds 2 Years at $800K and he still said no so it’s on him
  41. MIR-PROD

Opinion Moylan anyone?

Have u watched him play the last 3-4 years? Haha no way
  42. MIR-PROD

What has happened with Hopoate

He started playing poorly last year and has progressively gotten worse every week. Very disappointing to see in a time where we really need something to feel good about
  43. MIR-PROD

Rumour The Premium Oil Thread

Papi was both an Eels and Togers jnr. U can play in more than 1 comp over the years haha. Like Ryan Matterson was both a Bulldogs and Eels junior
  44. MIR-PROD

Ennis

He had more try assists than the games he played last year.....
  45. MIR-PROD

Opinion Who will be captain this week?

Hoppa i think was the captain
  46. MIR-PROD

Opinion Forward prospects

He was a Bulldogs fan growing up, surely he’d love to pull our jersey on
  47. MIR-PROD

CENTRE COPS UNWANTED NICKNAME

The hate on Hoppa is stupid and clouding everyones judgment. He may be past it and his defence has been horrid this year but He’s having 15 runs and 134 metres a game, he gives his all
  48. MIR-PROD

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

And could actually create things out of nothing lol Hoppa as a centre is nowhere near as dangerous as Idris was even at his worst
  49. MIR-PROD

Why the Bulldogs will finish either second last or bottom four this season.

It’s been 40 minutes of football with a 6-0 6 again count against us and 2-0 penalty count against us. Not even a full game bruh ‍♂️
  50. MIR-PROD

News DWZ, Meaney ready to wing it after two-year fullback duel

Idk if DWZ will ever be consistent which is a shame. Meaney has great acceleration but his speed off the mark isn’t great. He’s been solid for us but, just 1 bad game for us i can remember
  51. MIR-PROD

News Training at Collegians in Wollongong today

The boys are at training to train, not interact with fans lol that’s what fan days and meet and greets are for
  52. MIR-PROD

Opinion Nick Cotric vs Greatest Canterbury Centers.

Idris, Mccracken, Inu and Vagana were my favourite Doggies centres
  53. MIR-PROD

Should we target Papenhauzen in 2022?

Well he was a Dogs fan growing up. We should get former players to convince him to come
  54. MIR-PROD

News NRL 2021 casualty ward: Bulldogs lose Christian Crichton to serious knee injury

U can’t blackmail his brother like that haha they’d hate us for trying that. Especially when we’re not gonna be playing Christian in first grade if we re-sign him
  55. MIR-PROD

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

He looks miserable haha. Release the boy Penrith!
  56. MIR-PROD

Official Breaking news, 1 of 16 teams will win the 2021 Grandfinal!!!

Nah I don’t buy it. Who are your sources?
  57. MIR-PROD

Opinion JAC, Burton and Mansour.

Johnson and Burns?
  58. MIR-PROD

Bupa finally wins another premiership

Good for James to win another premiership. Nice that they had to wear their blue and white strip haha
  59. MIR-PROD

Official Devontai Seumanutafa Leaves Bulldogs

Not gonna lie, anytime i spelt his last name i had to just copy and paste haha
  60. MIR-PROD

Official Devontai Seumanutafa Leaves Bulldogs

Thought I’d post that Devontai Seumanutafa has signed with Wynnum-Manly Seagulls (a QLD cup Reserve grade team) because a lot of people here had high hopes for him being apart of our future team
  61. MIR-PROD

Rumour Home sick

Mixed feelings if this is true. He left us in the middle of his contract so kinda want to say screw him
  62. MIR-PROD

Official Dogs preseason begins

That’s an awful comparison haha Stimmo hasn’t done anything noteworthy in the game after 4 seasons
  63. MIR-PROD

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

He might wait until a few rounds into the competition next year to make the decision, to see if Panthers give him regular game time like they’ve promised. The longer it drags on the less hope i have that he’ll come
  64. MIR-PROD

Hoops: Can we cut the fairytales, Cam? The Storm cheated and got caught. The End.

Still remember that game. Our attack that night was amazing and Jamal Idris got Man of the match.
  65. MIR-PROD

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Fergo Binks?

Signing Andrew Ryan from them worked out pretty good for us haha
  66. MIR-PROD

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

So u know more than Craig Bellamy about talent? We’ve got nobody with real skill and talent in the backline apart from Hoppa who has Everything except for speed and he’s only going to get slower as he gets on in age. If we were able to get Fox for Smith than yes but we’ve gotten literally nobody...
  67. MIR-PROD

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

We’ve got terrible attack and release an under contract player that actually offers some attack for absolutely nobody ‍♂️
  68. MIR-PROD

Opinion Payne Haas

He was a Bulldogs fan as a kid but still i think he’s a very loyal guy and he’s not going to break a contract
  69. MIR-PROD

Barret interview at 5:15 Today

That last sentence is amazing to read. Finally a coach that sees To’omaga is a freakin weapon and a half. Ogden too will be gun under Trent. Exciting
  70. MIR-PROD

Opinion on thompson

Love him. The last couple of games he played showed his potential. Excited for next year
  71. MIR-PROD

Available backline players

No he doesn’t lol players on twice his salary like Ash Taylor have been dropped before. We have young guys in our squad that could have a crack at centre as well
  72. MIR-PROD

Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

I think Luke Thompson’s salary was bumped up to around $950K by the kennel haha
  73. MIR-PROD

Do you like the English Super League

Been watching for a few years. Inu is still a monster, with 4 minutes left he beat 4 players to score a try in the corner and kicked it from the sideline to win the game for Salford
  74. MIR-PROD

Lewis / Smith

No this is false. Neither of them is following Storm on Insta
  75. MIR-PROD

Halligan 98 vs el Masri 02 goal kick

The actual kick? Hazem’s was better but Halligan’s was in a final so more important
  76. MIR-PROD

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

It’s just been reported we’ve offered Addo Carr $1 a million a season. How stupid can we possibly be
  77. MIR-PROD

Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

Well that’s what it says in the article but who knows until their is official announcements by the clubs
  78. MIR-PROD

Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

The fact that Craig Bellamy wants Reimis says a lot about his ability and potential
  79. MIR-PROD

Official Bulldogs sign Jack Hetherington

Also the indigenous vs Maori game from this year where Brandon scored 2 Tries and got Man of the match haha hasn’t been given many chances of playing hooker in first grade yet but he’s a big game player for sure
  80. MIR-PROD

Negotiations update

Where has the $280K figure for Flanagan come from? Haha i swear some random will throw a number out and everyone runs with it
  81. MIR-PROD

Cotric at centre

Because Rapana has been shit on the wing this year and Curtis Scott has been shit in general. Marcelo Montoya has scored more tries this year than Rapana in half the games. That’s how shit Rapana has been but still better than Curtis Scott has gone. Cotric has been very strong on the wing, no...
  82. MIR-PROD

Cotric at centre

Ricky is not playing him there because it doesn’t benefit him at all to let Cotric develop at centre when he’s leaving
  83. MIR-PROD

Why don't we throw a bone to Morris

Don’t get the hate on Hoppa. He was our player of the year last year and missed a couple of months this year with injury. Wasn’t amazing this year but he’s a quality player when on song. Basically saved us from the wooden spoon with that try saver against the Rabbitohs
  84. MIR-PROD

Why don't we throw a bone to Morris

He wants to win a premiership so won’t happen unfortunately
  85. MIR-PROD

How good is Cotric

14 runs for 142 metres, 6 tackle busts and 8 tackles with no misses. Good to see he stood up again in a big game
  86. MIR-PROD

Our slowest Backline of all time vs our fastest of all time

Hazem had played 94 games before Halligan retired and scored 44 Tries. Played 50 games in the last 2 seasons Halligan played with us. Anasta and Sherwin were both good goal kickers too and were there
  87. MIR-PROD

Probably ate your girlfriend’s pie or something haha
  88. MIR-PROD

Hazem wasn’t anywhear near close to being slow until his last 4 or 5 years. Idris had speed when he was slim and then put on like 15-20kgs when he was in the first grade team, his “olympic level athleticism” they talked about was 95% from stuff like Javelin , discus and shotput where he held...
  89. MIR-PROD

Bulldogs Army

I’ve followed the page for like a year and this bloke is a known troll who pops up every couple of weeks and posts a different terrible lineup haha
  90. MIR-PROD

Thomo eye gouge

Hudson young only got 5 weeks and 8 weeks for his eye gouges and they were much worse. Both of his had him going after the eyes twice after initial contact. No way Thompson should get that long
  91. MIR-PROD

Thomo eye gouge

He was a Bulldogs fan because of James Graham and James recommended he come play for us over any other NRL team
  92. MIR-PROD

Other News Source Lafai oil

Lafai wasn’t in the farewell group. Maybe he has been resigned after all?
  93. MIR-PROD

Official Who do we want to win the grand final?

Anybody that isn’t Roosters, wouldn’t mind Panthers winning
  94. MIR-PROD

Opinion Hoppa looks like he has gelled with the current side.

He was great before he got injured. Our best player last year too
  95. MIR-PROD

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Harper dropped it and they give 6 more instead and Manly score. Great stuff
  96. MIR-PROD

Foran

That doesn’t help because apparently the total of the contract is counted towards the cap no matter how much of it he gets
  97. MIR-PROD

Matthew Timoko

I hope this is a joke haha