Search results

1. Kiwipup

Explanation on referring decision

Knights first try was after a six again call by the ref, for the Dogs being "offside" on the last tackle Safiti was tackled and played the ball on the last, one metre from the Dogs goal line Can someone please explain to me, how can any player be "offside" when the opposition player is playing...
  2. Kiwipup

Opinion Spending $1m

You got $1m to throw at either AFB or Luai Who do you sign?
  3. Kiwipup

Opinion Changes for 2024

What would you like to see in the offseason and our squad for 2024? I would like to see; - Crichton and Burton as centres - Taaffe FB - Skelton on wing - Hooker on the bench (Mahoney cannot play 80) - Purchase a 5/8 - Purchase 3 props - Employ a Jiu-Jitsu coach (atleast 4th degree) - Bring in...
  4. Kiwipup

Opinion Tyrone May

Over the last couple of days, Gus has been bombarded with questions about Tyrone May joining the Dogs He has not debunked any of the questions and rumours and has actually blocked every person who put forward the questions about May You can best your last dollar that Gus has signed him
  5. Kiwipup

Opinion Inclusions for next game

6. Kiwipup

News Terry Lamb

Can someone send a memo to Baa to clean up his front yard and cut the grass to keep these massive Eastern Browns away!!!!! https://fb.watch/jnUvbRFWVT/
  7. Kiwipup

Opinion Biggest disapointment

Which recruit has been the biggest disapointment who has been paid big moolah at the Dogs over the years?
  8. Kiwipup

Opinion Our Fullback

Should we persist with Averillo at fullback next year? Is Averillo our answer?
  9. Kiwipup

Opinion Luke Thompson

Mods, I couldn't find any L.Thompson threads, though if there are any, please merge Anyways, what the hell is going on with Luke? If he is still suffering from concusiion, surely his next one could be a very long stint on the sidelines?! The club hasn't come out with the injury report, and...
  10. Kiwipup

Opinion Coaching Process

I like many on here was of the opinion that Barrett's time was up It's quite obvious they made him walk with a juicy 500k payout, just like how the previous board made Pay walk out with a pay out......because if they really did leave "on their own terms", they would not of received a payout My...
  11. Kiwipup

Opinion Do we have a Laundry problem?

Barrett should of been given his marching orders last year..... Everyone is pleading for Gould to pull that fucken trigger, and I am as well Do we have a problem where Laundy has the first and final say on this one? Me thinks there is a lot more to it with Laundy & Hansen being very good bum...
  12. Kiwipup

Opinion Fill in the blanks for 2023

Fill in the blanks for 2023 1. 2. JAC 3. Schoupp 4. Burns 5. Naden 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 8. Thompson 9. Mahoney 10. TPJ 11. Kikau 12. Waddell 13. Jackson 14. Ava 15. Patolo 16. 17.
  13. Kiwipup

Official Buy of the year

14. Kiwipup

Opinion 2022 For and Against

Will our defence and attack improve this year? In regards to our points differential will we finish on + or -
  15. Kiwipup

Jobels Belmore

Does anyone have a photo of the current artwork on the side of Jobels cafe? I think it has Jackson, Barrett, Flanagan and Cotric
  16. Kiwipup

News Return of the Dogfather

What is Bailey implementing here?
  17. Kiwipup

The loud bang

Anyone live around the Kingsgrove area and hear that fucken loud explosion around 730pm tonight? It shook the foundations of my house. Apparantly it was heard loud and clear in Campsie, Belmore, Roselands, Kingsgrove, Clemton Park, Bexley, Bardwell Park, Rockdale. That is a massive radius?!
  18. Kiwipup

Official Billy Johnstone

Club icon Billy Johnstone drops into training at Belmore this morning Wouldn't it be great if Billy was to come back as Head of Performance!
  19. Kiwipup

Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Dogs media team have posted up some photos today from their training session. I noticed that Malakai Watene-Zelezniak is still training with the squad. He is not named in the top 30, and their looks to be one spot left in the 30. Is that spot for Burton or MWZ? On his Wiki page it states that...
  20. Kiwipup

Opinion Payne Haas

Payne Haas is contracted to the Broncos at $500k per year up until 2024. With the likes of Lodge on 700k, TPJ 600k and Thomas Flegler on 600k, surely Haas would not be happy with 500k especially if his manager and clubs started to get into his ear. What are peoples thoughts on throwing a...
  21. Kiwipup

Bulldogs Army - Part 2

A few weeks ago i posted up a "team sheet" from the facebook page of Bulldogs Army. The team sheet was ridiculous and when you thought it couldn't get better, the same poster comes out with a new Bulldogs 2021 team What are your thoughts on this team fellas?
  22. Kiwipup

Bulldogs Army

Bulldogs Army facebook page, throwing out dream lineups for 2021. This is one of the better piss takes I have seen in a while
  23. Kiwipup

Titans/Holbrook next week

We all know there are multiple kennelers who get carried away when an opposition player scores a try against us, or pulls something out of their arse which turns into a topic - should we take a punt? He is better than what we have? This **** is fucked, yadda yadda yadda. Im fucking putting it...
  24. Kiwipup

SG vs Pay

SG has had a few games now as head coach. From what you have seen so far, what are the differences in a SG coached team vs Dean Pay coached team? What do you expect from a Barrett coached team next season compared to the current SG team?
  25. Kiwipup

Other News Source Bulldogs land big outside back

Dobbo was just on Macquarie Sports Radio and mentioned that Darius Boyd wont be playing for the Broncos next season and that Corey Oates is heading to Belmore next season!
  26. Kiwipup

Our Spine

Our current spine consists of DWZ, Foran, Wakeham, Cogger, Lewis and JMK (Lichaa is obviously gone) Interesting fact is that every single player listed above is off contract next year, and can negotiate with rival clubs in the next few months. Personally i would hurry up with re-signing DWZ...
  27. Kiwipup

What would you give.....

What would you give to knock off the Parra SCUM next Thursday, and in our last game of the year knock off the Groncos to send them packing out of the 8?
  28. Kiwipup

Top 30 - 2020

So far our top 30 for 2020 looks like this; 1. DWZ 2. Meaney 3. Crichton 4. Okunbor 5. Hopoate 6. R. Smith 7. Montoya 8. Holland 9. Foran 10. Lewis 11. Cogger 12. Wakeham 13. Elliott 14. Tolman 15. C.Smith 16. JMK 17. Jackson 18. Ogden 19. RFM 20. To'omaga 21. CHN 22. Sue 23. Napa 24. Roumanos...
  29. Kiwipup

Who would you like to see in power

Next year the board elections are up again. Would you be happy to re-elect the current board, a totally new board or bring back the worst board our club had ever had in Dib & co?
  30. Kiwipup

Andrew Johns sees Kieran Foran as a perfect fit for the Broncos

Rugby league Immortal Andrew Johns has urged the Brisbane Broncos to think about making a play for star playmaker Kieran Foran as the Bulldogs attempt to get the Kiwi international's inflated salary off their books. Foran was once considered to be in the very top bracket of NRL halves but his...
  31. Kiwipup

Dean Pay or Mary McGregor

Who cops the ass next?
  32. Kiwipup

Ruck Control and Line Speed

Do we have a wrestling/tackling coach? Our line speed in defence is atrocious and actually doesnt exist. The Jilaroos have more agression in defence as well as having basic tackling techniques Our line speed involves moving forward a maximum of two metres when the opposition play the ball...
  33. Kiwipup

Kiana Takairangi

Came across Kiana who is the sister of Brad Takariangi Kiana was playing in the lingerie football league for Los Angeles Temptation and also played for the Cook Islands in the Rugby World Cup in 2017. She has just been picked to play for the New Zealand Ferns against Fetu Samoa on June 22...
  34. Kiwipup

Jaxson Paulo

Rabbitohs have signed Jaxson Paulo from the Titans effective immediately. 2 signings in a week for the Rabbitohs Who the fuck names there kid Jaxson with an "X"
  35. Kiwipup

Mbye vs Foran

Lets have a look at what both players bring to the team and the value for money Mbye was signed on $3m over 4 years (750k per year) Foran was signed on $3m over 3 years (1m per year) Moses Mbye Positives Speed, versatile, good passer of the ball, long boot, good running game, dynamic out of...
  36. Kiwipup

The worst signings of 2018

The worst signings of 2018 Zero Tackle - May 24, 2018 - 11:57 am Do you disagree with any of these selections? Bryce Cartwright Bryce Cartwright was brought into the Titans by Garth Brennan as a creative outlet in the forward pack. Brennan has worked closely with Cartwright since he was 12...
  37. Kiwipup

Our Weakest Link

A lot of talk about our forwards and go forward going backwards since the arrival of Michael Lichaa in 2015? Is Lichaa our weakest link and the clubs worst no.9 to ever lace the boots on for Canterbury?
  38. Kiwipup

Ex- Dogs Players

If you could bring back only 1 current ex-Bulldogs player who is still playing League, who would it be?
  39. Kiwipup

Luis Strickland

A couple/few years ago, we brought over a "future" prospect in Luis Strickland from Cronulla. I remember this kid having big wraps as well as being a big lump of a lad for his age at the time?! Is he still with the club, any updates on his progression?
  40. Kiwipup

Neil Henry Sacked

Henry just given the ass Door open for Des now to piss off from the Holy grail of Belmore.... Would love to see Hayne & Des together
  41. Kiwipup

Dogs Progression

After watching the SOO last night i was confused as to why the Dogs are so shit with rep players all across the park (be it current and/or previous). Just to throw it around. Storm 1st - 3 players in Origin Sharks 2nd - 4 players in Origin Dragons 3rd - 2 players in Origin Broncos 4th - 6...
  42. Kiwipup

Top 4 and record against the Top 8

The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs haven't finished in the top 4 since 2012 and they have a 33% success rate vs all top 8 teams in same period. Thoughts?