Search results

1. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

Crap squad

Im starting to think that this squad wouldnt be able to beat any squad from 1908
  2. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

how dogs used to conduct business

lets hope this footy returns next year
  3. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

3/4 of the Spine Done

Foran should be 7 brown utility cleeland 5/8 Frawley is not a 5/8-he cant pass the ball to someones chest
  4. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

predictions for 2018 lineup?

LOL No one is a first grader under des hasler and his style of boring footy.
  5. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

i put frawley because i havnt seen any of the others play other than brown. and frawley has a good kicking game and will only get better under pay
  6. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

i would love to see 1. mbye 2. lee (if bmoz leaves) 3. j moz 4. hoppa 5. montoya 6. frawley 7. foran 8. woods 9. nu brown (if lichaa is gone) 10. klemmer 11. jackson (Captian) 12. martin (goal kicking) 13. tolman (wouldn't mind his defence around the middle) 14. elliot 15. fualalo 16. tualau 17...
  7. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

The UNBELIEVABLE Contract Clause Which Could See Hasler Become A Free Agent On 1 November

There are reports that the Des Hasler contract debacle is still not resolved, with some very strict contract clauses remaining matters of contention. According to the Daily Telegraph, Hasler is subject to some stringent KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which indicate that he can be sacked...
  8. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

would it have been different if greenberg was still ceo and not raelene?

I am a new member i here so please dont hate against this question as i dont know how most of you guys felt about greenberg
  9. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

i honestly think that des is the most overated coach fair enough he has made 12 appearences in final out of 13 and fair enough he has made 5 grand finals and won 2 he made 3 gf with manly and won 2. now with that side that they had any coach can take them to the gf 2007 they lost to storm 08...
  10. SYRIAN_WARRIOR

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

sack hasler and sack dib whilst there at that dib is a complete fuckwit