Search results

1. Spincook

Avo or Cheese

2. Spincook

News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

I've heard about this a while ago as well
  3. Spincook

2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

I bet ya we do! King Tom is definitely showing the final but get there early. From 9pm there is a live band, cheap piss and restaurant is open till midnight. Club is going to be chocker-block with all news media outlets plus more flares than people and there will be well over 2000 people...
  4. Spincook

Come on over brother! Those were the good old days. Truckload of mates from the old Assyrian Kings who used to come with us to Edensor along with the old stomping grounds of Stockies, Marconi and the good old boulevard gym on the corner of polding street. Did i mention tommys kebabs and the...
  5. Spincook

Hamster holding a shovel as all poms are rodents. Eat a dick England
  6. Spincook

Goodbye England
  7. Spincook

Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

You not a fan of Moses?
  8. Spincook

Fualalo and Tualau.

6. Austin 7. Foran 8. Klemmer 9. Lichaa 10. Sharon Boyd 11. RFM 12. Jackson 13. Sharon Woods 14. JMK 15. Toomaga 16. Ogden 17. Tevita Pangai Junior
  9. Spincook

Our backline

If we want to have any chance of winning the comp by 2022 we definitely need a new 2-5 from next year onwards. Add another backrower, hooker and a couple of bench players and we might be in with a chance
  10. Spincook

Round 2

Fualalo needs to drop out of the starting 13 to the bench or ISP. He was fooked after 20 minutes and provides nothing when starting. Our bench has no impact whatsoever. Not jumping with joy over Frawley but would give him a month. We are stuck with Tolman and if he is in the 17 than he has to...
  11. Spincook

Michael Lichaa

No way hosay
  12. Spincook

Canberra assistant coach Dean Pay tipped to replace Des Hasler as Bulldogs coach

Head Coach - Dean Pay Assistant Coach - Holbrook & Dymock NSW Cup Coach - Mick Potter Managing Football Director - Michael Hagan Recruiter- Mulholland