Search results

1. Magilla

Our Attack?

Thanks scoop
  2. Magilla

Our Attack?

Same mentality!! Where have you been? 1995, 98, 2002, 2004, 2012? Great teams that played with flair.
  3. Magilla

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

You were saying?
  4. Magilla

Phil Gould on Recruitment

That's a long sentence.
  5. Magilla

Phil Gould on Recruitment

That's a long sentence.
  6. Magilla

News Canterbury chairman John Khoury urges fans to be ‘patient’ with new-look Bulldogs

Turned them around!!! They missed the 8 by a bees dick last year. They bought in Hynes who played a pretty good game.
  7. Magilla

News Canterbury chairman John Khoury urges fans to be ‘patient’ with new-look Bulldogs

Actually John had to say something to appease the supporters who are death riding the team after a trial loss. I was disappointed but I've been around long enough to know that trials are just that. Some people need to chill.
  8. Magilla

The Positives

Agree re the penalties. Early in the game Fox was taken by out by the centre when chasing a bomb yet somehow the fwit Ref gives Cronulla the penalty. Jacko gets pinned for rolling the ball. 5 minutes later Finucane rolls the ball, they play on try. Avo was terrible. I thought Thommo and...
  9. Magilla

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

I can't be bothered reading all the negative comments on here. I agree Avo was poor and Okunbur was shite. It was a trial game. The concerning thing for me was the idiot with the whistle. Another season and same shit. First 6 again approx 8 minutes into the second half and first penalty with...
  10. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/world-news/channel-9-fly-gus-gould-over-to-western-ukraine-to-do-special-opening-monologue-for-world-war-3/?fbclid=IwAR0poNMLdXMH4jYWiZU1G3gVe4lTB3zWuK7SeclXbhllvOUrmNA1tF2EGQM
  11. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

Thanks Dave. Another cracker.
  12. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

For farkkk sake shoot me. I feel sorry for Phil.
  13. Magilla

The importance of a top coach:

What team does Ballamy coach?
  14. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

Hi Dave. I spotted the following specials today at Woolies: Fruit Loops & Coco Pops - 1/2 price Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs - $1 per packet Assorted Nuts - $5 for 500 grams
  15. Magilla

News Best 17 for 2022: Canterbury Bulldogs

Averillo will be in first grade....
  16. Magilla

Josh Stuckey

WTF. Now I'm seriously confused. Is this thread about Stuckey or Lindsay Collins? I need another drink......I need to be under the affluence of incohol when I read Dave's posts!!!
  17. Magilla

Josh Stuckey

Another ripper from Dave
  18. Magilla

Opinion Time to get out of the rut and win': What it's like being a Dogs fan. By Danielle Smith / Expert

Awesome show. I remember some of the characters like Father Ben Dover. There is no way they could schedule the show for prime time viewing nowadays.
  19. Magilla

Bill Noonan Passes Away

Thanks Diddly. You're 100% correct. It was Norm Thomas. Must be old timers setting in. Also I think the try may have been in 75 not 74.
  20. Magilla

Bill Noonan Passes Away

Thanks Diddy. You are 100% correct. I don't know why I thought it was Noonkanbah. Must be old timers setting in. Also the try I was referring to may have been 75
  21. Magilla

Riley Price

Thanks Dave. Great thread.
  22. Magilla

Bill Noonan Passes Away

RIP Bill. I will never forget his involvement in the try of the year in 1974 at Belmore Oval. Bill broke the line and made a long run down field. He was tackled and played the ball. The ball went through some 12 or 13 sets of hands before Keith Harris (I think it was him) scored in the corner...
  23. Magilla

Furner?

Thanks Dave. Great thread.
  24. Magilla

News Board returned unopposed

Not too short though. Some brewskies are in order.
  25. Magilla

Rumour Are we getting Paulo ?

I have no clue about the veracity of this. Sounds like BS.
  26. Magilla

Official December Update from CEO, Chairman & Head Coach(including confirmation of Kikau and Mahoney both 4 year deals)

This is a poor way to confirm two marquee signings....... Why? I think the club know what they're doing. They tried to go about their business without fanfare and fuss yet some muppets couldn't help themselves by taking footage of Mahoney and Kikau causing a great deal of embarrassment to the...
  27. Magilla

Issac lumelume

Bloody spell check- cover for Tui.
  28. Magilla

Issac lumelume

Farrkkk me. Take a serapax and chill mate. You can't have 3 grades full of first graders. Probably cover for Tuition.
  29. Magilla

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

When Steve Price went to NZ I wasn't happy BUT I never booed him. Same when Chris Mortimer went to Penrith. It's pathetic to see how some people carry on
  30. Magilla

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

1st - BBO 2nd - Wakeham/Avo Last - Flanno
  31. Magilla

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

You can't force the bloke to sign. I know the club tried. He either wants to be here or he doesn't. Simple as that.
  32. Magilla

News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

He's contracted for 22. He will stay with Storm to see out contract so the 3peat can occur.
  33. Magilla

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

MUTUAL DECISION. HE WAS NOT SACKED.
  34. Magilla

Their paying another 6 weeks. Good outcome. Mutual decision means no legal action. Win win.
  35. Magilla

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Sutton's Stats this week 6 Agains - Wests 11 Dogs 6 (all in the last 10 minutes) Penalties - Wests 8 Dogs 3. Hair pulls 1 On report - Hethrington & Katoa Disallowed tries - Dogs 1
  36. Magilla

Graham Annesley discusses Dogs v Manly decisions

So Stimpson (hair pull) and Hethrington (slap across the shoulder) escaped any sanctions. Go figure.
  37. Magilla

I'm sick of the rubbish decisions. Our team is woeful and they struggle to score but I've seen woeful decisions that have robbed our team with legitimate tries taken off us. 1. DWZ v Gold Coast. Alleged obstruction under the posts. We score in the corner - no try. 2. Cotric v Penrith? when we...
  38. Magilla

He's dellusional to suggest that our opinion re Turbo's try could be swayed because of the team you support. All of the commentators on Fox including Vossy, Alexander, Anasta and Cronk, who are experts in terms of the game, said it was a no try. None of them support Manly. Give yourself an...
  39. Magilla

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I didn't realise that Manly got a free interchange when Stimpson was put on report. This comp is a joke.
  40. Magilla

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I was proud of the effort today. We got screwed again by one of the Sutton brothers. Both of them are cheats. Turbo dropped the ball when we were up. In the lead up to that try they got 3 six again calls on top of 3 shephards that Sutton allowed. The muppets in the box got it wrong. Smashed...
  41. Magilla

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Yep cop it from everyone
  42. Magilla

If there is truth to the SMH story then he has to go.
  43. Magilla

Shirt off near the toilets with a female league player. Can't keep it in his pants
  44. Magilla

Phil Gould says roster clean out coming to clean salary cap

I would listen again if I was you. He did not say Jackson was going. He said Thommo staying but that could change. He did not say Cotric etc are leaving.
  45. Magilla

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Penalties & 6 again's finished 9 - 13 down and we got 3 x 6 again's in one set towards the end of the game. The penalty v Ava for a high shot 15 cm's off the ground was a joke. Waddell and Flanno were horrible.
  46. Magilla

Shit penalty and 6 again. Games a fucking joke. Waddell is shite
  47. Magilla

Fuck Lewis and Waddell. Dumb dumb dumb
  48. Magilla

Barrett Excuse Conference Rd 22

You missed the tackle by Ryan James on the kicker and the offside try.
  49. Magilla

Official Katoa NO CHARGE

Don't forget the obvious shepherd before the Warriors first try (Vossy commented on that), the offside try, the penalty against Doorey for a one on one strip because the ref had called held when the Warriors player was still fighting in the tackle, the disallowed try to Manu and the penalty...
  50. Magilla

And what about Ryan James tackle on the kicker. Didn't tackle the legs. Used his arms and tackled the kicker. Borderline late. Goes on report. Later on in the game Avo gets tackled after he kicks it. Stays down and you can hear the Dogs players yelling kicker sir. Nothing from the ref.
  51. Magilla

Yes we are shit but the refs have killed us on more than one occasion this year. Before their first try today a Warriors player ran an obvious sheppard. Vossy picked it up. They scored off that. Walsh was offside on his try and any chance of us mounting a challenge was snuffed out by the...
  52. Magilla

Defensive Coach - Please Explain

I'll speak slower. I said the defensive structure is shit. One example. wingers come in.
  53. Magilla

Defensive Coach - Please Explain

Actually that's BS. Tolman did do clean up work but our wingers are jamming in and leaving 3 man overlaps. The defensive pattern is shit.
  54. Magilla

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

At least I had Curran first try scorer
  55. Magilla

What Is Your Favourite Bulldog Banner?

38 + 42 = 80
  56. Magilla

What are some of your favourite Bulldog moments?

Yep. I got the year wrong. The vision doesn't capture Norm Thomas' break that led to the try.
  57. Magilla

Found it. 1975 try of the year Dogs v Manly on YouTube. I can't attach it.
  58. Magilla

I would have to check. Might be in the Bulldogs video collection.
  59. Magilla

In 1974 at Belmore oval. Norm Thomas made a break and the ball went through 11 sets of hands with Keith Harris scoring in the corner. The crowd went nuts. I remember Moose (Rex Mossop) calling the try....the ball goes to Hughes out to Hughes to Hughes to another Hughes (Eric Hughes a pom from...
  60. Magilla

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hoppa dumb. Averillo dumb. Farkkkk we are useless
  61. Magilla

Nice pass from Averillo to the invisible man
  62. Magilla

Can't buy a penalty. When we got 6 again from the bomb our player was held down and you could see Wests players coming back on side and nothing. This is a rort every week
  63. Magilla

Jayden Okunbor

He was rubbish tonight.
  64. Magilla

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

Please let me know who he should have picked tonight? Lewis, Ogden who? In saying that Flanno shouldn't be picked. BBO should be the 7. I'm certain that Flanno wasn't a TBaz decision. Ava should have been on the bench. I think he's compelled tp play Hoppa because he's in the top 30.
  65. Magilla

Official Judiciary charges

Great question
  66. Magilla

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

There are no lower grade games at the moment.
  67. Magilla

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Moron
  68. Magilla

You cannot coach stupid people

Oh fuck off. Napa's mistakes aren't the coaches fault. Who does he pick instead? Ogden? Who else? We were in the game until Napa had a shocker. I suppose the coach was also to blame for the 11 - 4 decision count against us. We got 2 decisions in the last minute before half time.
  69. Magilla

Thompson sinbin

Napa is the Fwit that turned the game. Thompson was outstanding
  70. Magilla

Possible 2022 starting side

I've noticed that there's a lot of people on TK that talk shit!
  71. Magilla

Refs

What about the intentional kick in the first half by the Souths player. Kicked our defender in the gut. Cummins said don't do that again and allowed play to continue. We were poor but we were in the contest until we were refereed out of it.
  72. Magilla

Offer Gould chairmanship

Moron
  73. Magilla

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Yep he did for the Dogs against Newtown
  74. Magilla

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

Lots of clowns on TK as well.
  75. Magilla

News Floppa to St helens

What a moronic post. A little respect goes a long way. Yes he hasn't played well this year but he was our most consistent player in the last few years.
  76. Magilla

Rd 17 Dogs vs Roosters 3-2-1

1. Gee 2. Gee 3. Gee
  77. Magilla

Opinion Tonight's refereeing

3 of the Rorters came off the back of dodgy 6 again calls or penalties. We put a bomb up. Manu has eyes for the ball Ikacuntloo moves forward to catch the ball. At no time does Many make a tackle. His hip collects Ikacuntloo who is moving to catch the ball. Penalty....try off that set...
  78. Magilla

The siren went with 6 seconds left.
  79. Magilla

13 - 6 against us.
  80. Magilla

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Oh for fuck sake. Here we go again