Search results

1. P

Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

I have no idea what you're talking about now. People can leave early or refuse to turn up all they want. Me saying it is not the answer in my opinion does not mean I am a hypocrit. Everyone has their own opinion and can support (or not) however they want. I don't think I even used the words...
  2. P

Did you actually read the post? Or were there too many big words? It was pretty clearly stated that my support will never waiver, and boycotting was not the answer, in my opinion. Each to their own. My back will never be turned on this club but that does not mean we are not allowed to vent our...
  3. P

Tonight shows there is Hope...

It's not even worth joking or being sarcastic about. We are a disgrace.
  4. P

Like many of you, no doubt, I have supported this club my entire life. My father supports them and was born in Belmore, my grandfather supported them, having grown up in Belmore and so on. I have had families members employed by the club many moons ago. This club is a big part of my family and...
  5. P

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

It is more than evident that Des isn't the answer, anymore. Whether he ever was, is questionable as well to be fair. Personally, I am just over the negative press and animosity amongst supporters that Des is creating, mainly due to our style of play. I hope they move him on sooner rather than...
  6. P

Aidan Sezer

Good purchase at the right price.
  7. P

Boycott Belmore

Been a while since I've been this forum, but I can't believe some of the posts I have read in this thread. What a disgrace.
  8. P

The Standard of Refereeing at the World Cup

Shouldn't matter what game it is, the refereeing should still be of a high standard at this level of competition.
  9. P

Official NSW State of Origin Team ANNOUCED!

Glad to see Gallen didn't get a start. Very smart. Bit surpised to see Jennings didn't get a gig. Idris on the bench is a bit of a surprise. Good on him though!
  10. P

Australian team announced

Gallen... Perry... Gidley... lol, really?
  11. P

Australian team announced

What time do we expect the side to get announced?
  12. P

Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

lol Kimmorley the intercept king!
  13. P

WTF is with Ennis?! lol. Badger is trying to find ways to deny us now. Why would Barba not do the kicking ahead of Goodwin? Is he not an accomplished kicker?
  14. P

Why are the commentators talking Hannant up so much?
  15. P

At least we're finally starting to beat the first man more often then not off our kick returns. That's a start.
  16. P

Few signs of life in that set. Can't fault Idris' effort tonight.
  17. P

Hooray! The referees still know what a forward pass is!
  18. P

Knock on off the kick off, blatant. Sign of things to come, one would suggest.
  19. P

Surely this would be perfectly suited in the match discussion thread? Whilst everything you're saying is fact, nothing you're saying is any different to what's being said in there.
  20. P

Very ordinary around the ruck. We're letting way too many easy metres up the middle. Basically letting the Rabbits pack monster us. Our forwards are spending too much time running sideways and half heartedly instead of going forward and it's killing us. Ben Hannant needs a rocket up his ass -...
  21. P

jamal lolesi, charlie tonga, shifty sherwin..? lol

Last I heard Charlie Tonga was playing somewhere in the QLD Cup. One of the Titans feeder clubs I think.
  22. P

2010 origin side

The only thing that team will do is make sure that Queensland go 5 in a row.
  23. P

Sam Burgess

I must've been watching a different game...
  24. P

socceroos vs oman

20,000 odd. Pretty ordinary for mine.
  25. P

socceroos vs oman

Glad I'm not the only person who thinks Kennedy is useless. We flattered Oman tonight. Should've been 3 or 4 up, at least. Props to their keeper though, he's pretty handy.
  26. P

Storm's Turner in no rush to say goodbye

I still don't understand why we've signed him, I think it's a waste of coins. Hope I'm wrong.
  27. P

Nothing wrong with Matai's hit TBH

Should've been a penalty. Arm hit head. End of story. Matai will have a couple of weeks holiday now.
  28. P

Manly - Aggressive or just thugs?

They're thugs and sooks. Doesn't take away from the quality of the match.
  29. P

Game of the Season

Are you crazy? He looked dangerous every time he touched the ball. Yes he's a grub. Yes he talks ****, but he was awesome tonight.
  30. P

Game of the Season

Before all of the angry darlings start wanting stab eachother (I'm probably too late!!) because we lost. I'd just like to touch on the quality of that game as a whole. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant game to watch and as far as I'm concerned, definitely the best game of the season so far from...
  31. P

Turner & Kemp in line to fill Magic boots

Turner? Wtf? Why replace a dwarf with another dwarf???
  32. P

Scott Geddes on Dogs' Radar

I hope this is a joke. Kemp wouldn't be all bad, though.
  33. P

Best SOO biff ever

I love the fact that about the 45 second mark, Brad Fittler and Trevor Gillmeister find time for a bit of a chat.
  34. P

James O'Conner and Adam Ashley-Cooper

Numerous clubs, including Parramatta, all said James O'Connor was too small for league. League was his first preference but only converted to Union after being dogged by NRL clubs.
  35. P

QLD SOO Team For Game 1 2009

Pft. You're on crack. Have you even watched Ashley Harrison play this year?
  36. P

NSW SOO Team For Game 1 2009

Wait. Where the **** is Anthony Laffranchi???? Do they wanna lose???
  37. P

NSW SOO Team For Game 1 2009

This wasn't supposed to be announced until half time of MNF?
  38. P

3rd Test-Your Verdict

lol. I'm sorry, but in order to blood someone, they should probably be younger than 32 year olds! If you're going to "blood" a player, they're generally young. If Hayden doesn't go to SA, it'll be Phil Jacques or Phil Hughes replacing him. Now Jacques has declared himself fit, he needs to be...
  39. P

Warrior's Star Presumed Drowned - Sonny Fai :(

Great to see the Warriors going to such lengths here.
  40. P

Warrior's Star Presumed Drowned - Sonny Fai :(

****. What a waste. Poor bloke.
  41. P

3rd test

They haven't announced who 12th man is yet.
  42. P

Second Test Discussion

lol @ Watson. This is why he's not the answer. Press confrence after play today concerning Hayden and SYMONDS. Rumour is, both will retire. I don't think Symonds would retire all together, if he did, I think it'd be just from test cricket. He's still got plenty to offer the ODI team.
  43. P

Time to make some tough decisions selectors

Sydney should be Hayden's finale, for mine. Then for the SA Tour, Jacques gets the gig, if fit. 1. Hayden 2. Katich 3. Ponting 4. Clarke 5. North 6. M Hussey 7. Haddin 8. Johnson 9. Hauritz 10. Siddle 11. Hilfenhaus. 12. Bolinger Can't see them debuting two quicks in one game...
  44. P

Second Test Discussion

I've read on the internet and heard on radio that Jacques will be available for the South African tour.
  45. P

Second Test Discussion

Clearly it is. I'd like to know how bringing in an untried 20 year old is going to be more beneficial for us though when we've got someone like Phil Jacques who will be avaialble for the SA Tour. Jacques has to be the next in line if they don't want to take Hayden to South Africa. If we...
  46. P

Second Test Discussion

I'm not saying Hayden should stay either, I'm saying that Phil Hughes isn't the answer. The only person that should be bought in to open instead of Hayden is Phil Jacques when he's fit again. And yes, Hughes might have beaten Bradman's record, but lets compare the quality that Bradman...
  47. P

Second Test Discussion

Without playing a typical 2020 shot? Were we watching the same game?
  48. P

Second Test Discussion

They won't bring Phil Hughes in. I watched the kid live the other day and he's not ready. Simple as that. Hayden will get given another go. The only chance Hughes has is if we lose this one. If we win or draw, then Hayden will contiue. What Michael Slater just said is right, the lack of...
  49. P

Second Test Discussion

Watson should've played this test instead of Hauritz quite frankly. Sure he's done well, but spin isn't the answer on this wicket. I think in Sydney, if Hayden gets dropped, or if Symonds is ruled out with injury, Marcus North or David Hussey should come in. If Hayden gets dropped, Mike Hussey...
  50. P

Second Test Discussion

Duminy could have a big, big future in front of him. Pretty ordinary day of test cricket. Ponting will have plenty of questions to answer in my opinion.
  51. P

prison break season 4

Just watched the first 5 episodes. Certainly better than the last season thus far.
  52. P

Who do you want to see

Warriors v Melbourne. The Storm are the lesser of three evils. Go the kiwis.
  53. P

what ever happened to

Steve Witt's doing real estate somewhere. Newcastle, I think. Firman had ambitions of going to England and playing for Hull when he left Penrith. Don't think he did though. No idea where Williams is. France?
  54. P

Ref V Storm

It very much went both ways for mine.
  55. P

Chris Sandow claims Rookie of the Year honours

Ah yes, I forgot he even existed.
  56. P

Chris Sandow claims Rookie of the Year honours

BUT BARBA DEBUTED IN 2008~!!!! Also, which Smith are you referring to? If Cameron, he debuted in 2002.
  57. P

Lockyer Linked to Bulldogs

Um. The fact that he's still contracted to the Broncos next season means nothing to you people? I know it meant nothing to Sonny Bill Williams, but I'm sure it does to Darren Lockyer.
  58. P

Tna

Yes. To a certain degree.
  59. P

Matt Utai needs to be re-signed

I definitely think he should be given another go, especially if they have Idris inside him. He can make up for his lack of height.
  60. P

3,2,1 i no the full time score all ready

3. Utai 2. Hickey 1. Idris
  61. P

tigers to flush squad for 09 season

Dean Collis was linked to us last time he was off contract. I'd jump at him. I'd love to see us make a play at Harrison and Payten if they became available. Lawrence and Farah are no brainers, anybody with half a brain would want them.
  62. P

What is Daniel Holdsworth?

He's sh1t. The end.
  63. P

time for a change.

dotgirl. i also like bigboobs mcgee tbh.
  64. P

LG Phones

After selling LG phones for 4 years and owning one for a year, I can safely say I would never ever touch another one. Dodgy phone. Dodgy company.
  65. P

Your Immediate changes to the 1st Grade team for the rest of the Year

My ideal team would be: 1. Patten 2. Hazem 3. Idris 4. D Millard/ Crisp 5. Utai 6. Roberts 7. Barba 8. Hickey 9. Hughes 10. Kite 11. Kouparitsas 12. Ryan 13. Maitua 14. Groom 15. Harrison 16. Armit 17. Leano/ Te Maari
  66. P

The Kennels 17

The fact that some of you are saying you could do a better job than the side we put on the park today has me in total disbelief. This has stunned me more than our performance today.
  67. P

Reni Maitua

Say what you will about Reni, but he was our best tonight imo. When interviewed at the end he was absolutely gutted. I think he still loves the club and he seems totally gutted. Renis performance tonight has changed my opinion of him. Hope he stays strong for us.
  68. P

3. Maitua. Im so impressed with him atm. 2. Ryan. Ran hard all night. 1. Barba. Tried hard. Didnt give up.
  69. P

Nasty Nasser on Ch9 News

when the **** was it on? Im watching the news and just saw a story on sbw but no mention of nasser
  70. P

Will Reni be next?

If Reni wants to forgive SBW for this, and if he declares that he is still mates with him after this... sack him. Total clean out if we need it. No one is bigger than our club.
  71. P

Should we, could we, can we etc etc take SBW back

Would you welcome him back? I'm still struggling to get my head around this. All this talk from the CEO about taking Court Action etc is certainly just but IF and WHEN this goes to the courts, it is ruled that SBW can not play anywhere else BUT The Bulldogs and then decides that he would like...
  72. P

Banners for Monday Night Game

If I don't see a "Money Bill Williams" banner on Monday night I'll be disappointed.
  73. P

(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

What a ****ing hypocrit. That's all I have to say.
  74. P

Bulldogs sign Hodgson

Good news. I'm pretty shocked that he's played that many first grade games.
  75. P

Gold Coast

You're a horrible liar.
  76. P

Gold Coast

Dont tell me you don't love the attention
  77. P

Gold Coast

But Alex is hot and i've never heard of this xeno chap before.
  78. P

Gold Coast

Forehead tbh
  79. P

Gold Coast

Totally relevant imo. Conversation could stay towards Alex's magic dot though. I wouldn't have a problem with that.
  80. P

Gold Coast

It's already got plenty of clevage. Alex and Elise are both plenty equipped.
  81. P

Gold Coast

Harden up.
  82. P

Gold Coast

Good news. Emsy touches a lot of things in memory of me.
  83. P

Gold Coast

That would make me a liar. I'm not a liar. But you are fridget, so that's that.
  84. P

Gold Coast

It'll be short lived. Do you still have your dot?
  85. P

Gold Coast

She's fridget. The sooner you realise that the better.
  86. P

slippery sandow the buy of the year.

He's obviously not the Buy of the Year. That's idiotic to suggest. Petero is odds on for that, with Peter Wallace and Ashley Harrison close. Value for money buy of the year though, can't go past Sandow.
  87. P

LOL Cronulla.

So, where's that thread at superstar???? It's threads like this that are ruining this forum. Stupid thing is that it's a ******** that supports another club that's caused it all, another club with absolutely nothing to speak of in their history. This is the same ******** that everytime he...
  88. P

Disgusting.. not them.. the fans!

Well said Bek. Nail on the head. This Sharks bloke makes me laugh. Why is it always the Sharks fans that carry on like tosser when their team does well? The absolute thought that their team may be a Premiership "Contender" this season just does strange things to their mentality and causes...
  89. P

Best players tonight 3-2-1

3. Hickey 2. Crisp 1. Kite
  90. P

Bandwagoners !!!

What? Are you looking for attention again?
  91. P

Souths match discussion thread

I couldn't agree more. I thought he was outstanding.
  92. P

Bulldogs vs Souths *Live Spoilers*

I have never come accross a bigger bunch of ****ing morons in my life... and I'm not talking about the Bulldogs side. I'm talking about the majority of the Bulldogs "Supporters" in this thread. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
  93. P

See you next week.
  94. P

I wish someone would wake these ****s up. A draw would be fitting. Neither team deserves to win this ****ing game.
  95. P

Souths miss drop goal attempt. ****ing lucky too. Good strike.
  96. P

Corey Hughes has just passed Souths the victory.