Search results

1. U

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Hey **** just checking in to see how you'e going Much love brother
  2. U

Vale: Izzy Forreal

RIP fella Wear that bulldogs emblem on your heart with pride reminiscing on the glory days of the bulldogs and your much loved family and friends
  3. U

Melbourne & North Queensland's $1.5M Salary Cap Loophole for Cameron Smith & Johnathan Thurson

I mean you should never wish injury on anyone but this is as close as you get to having a chuckle if they both got season ending injuries in this game
  4. U

Canterbury Bulldogs to hold recruitment meeting as St George Illawarra Dragons make enquiries

Please. You are probably the guy on here who gives it to me the most. Why can't I give it back to you
  5. U

Foran

Starts end of October mate
  6. U

CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

Surprised the club is going for an untested coach when it's in the mess it is at the moment. Probably a job for a more experienced coach but the problem is who is available to do the job Missed the boat with cleary
  7. U

Foran

Unfortunately yous can't stop him
  8. U

Afl has got some balls , listen up nrl

And that's why it should be a law that you have to name your source. If you are going to quote someone you should have to name the person who said it
  9. U

Canterbury Bulldogs to hold recruitment meeting as St George Illawarra Dragons make enquiries

Geez mate you must have went to the same English class as Mr I I never once mentioned anything about the sharks being 'successful'
  10. U

Hahaha my god you're a very very bitter princess Technically there are a number of clubs who haven't won a comp in the 'modern nrl' So your statement, like most of the dribble you post on he, is incorrect. But it's ok 'Mr I' I still <3 u
  11. U

Rugby League Live 4 (PC/PS4/XB1)

I refuse to buy a rugby league game until they put a 'peptide' cheat in it
  12. U

Name something you can only do once

Tell your wife her sister was a better root
  13. U

Bumping this ***** thread cause it was on page 2 and I ain't having a piece of that haha Hope all is well legend <3
  14. U

Canterbury Bulldogs fullback Will Hopoate facing unwanted season without a try

Mate, Trex has more first grade tries this year than hoppa, and he's only played 40 minutes haha
  15. U

Cap exemptions

Yes it does. That's why it's called a long service cap allowance. If you don't have a player who meets the criteria then it can't be used
  16. U

Cap exemptions

Long serving allowance only counts for players who debut for the club but I'm pretty sure it starts from the 20s
  17. U

Stanley at Halfback

Ok, now tell us how you really feel about hasler. But this time don't hold back ;) haha
  18. U

Klemmer accosted by "Fan" Paul Aoun in change room after game.

Klemmers best 4 games were for nsw and Australia this year Just quietly he'd kill it at cronulla ;)
  19. U

Resist the temptation

just like the ***** did for the grand final, like it was their home game
  20. U

Kimmorley quote

Wolfie, get back to the kitchen, the big boys will handle this. and we are hungry :p I joke I joke
  21. U

Is this rock bottom?

You guys wouldn't know what rock bottom feels like lol. Trust me this is far from rock bottom haha
  22. U

Frawley zero minutes?

Maybe he did a tevez and refused to go on haha
  23. U

Honesty session

Not sure about the tanking thing. Could have easily been a lot worse in the first half considering the amount of field position parra had Either that or they are just doing enough to get rid of him without completely embarrassing the club Seems like a very toxic environment for the players...
  24. U

I'm scared that Foran won't help much next year!

You can have the best halves in the world but they won't be able to do jack shit if your forwards are losing the field position battle and silly errors resulting in your team stuck in their own half
  25. U

Real men don't........

Sounds like the best of both worlds for you
  26. U

Aaron Woods signing/Dogs potentially over cap for 2018

Over what though, there's no cap set for next year
  27. U

Aaron Woods signing/Dogs potentially over cap for 2018

Yeah I agree with what most have said. Bit hard to be over the cap when there isn't one but if the story is true why would you budget for a 10 million dollar salary cap. Was never going to be that high Also what's the point in shredding players for woods. Better of shredding players for...
  28. U

Given todays events with the daily telegraph article, one has only need to read threads such as these to truly understand what bulldogs fans are about and put a bit of perspective into things/life
  29. U

Hope everything starts to improve **** You're a top bloke
  30. U

Hasler, why carry Lichaa on the bench?

And I thought flanno was crazy having beale on the bench for us lol
  31. U

Josh Reynolds asked to leave Northies on Friday for being too drunk

Definitely nothing in it But I guess in one way it's just one of those things your club doesn't need at the moment given all the negative press the bulldogs are getting at the moment
  32. U

Castle on the footy show

Maybe she is sticking around to be team selector
  33. U

Aaron Woods WTF?

But who though, doesn't seem like there is much on the market left What would be your hit list mate?
  34. U

Bulldogs Fullback fan poll

I voted brad Abbey
  35. U

The view from an Eagle

The issue with him is that he came into a new side and only lasted 3 games before breaking his arm. Was just starting to gel into the side then broke his arm and had 3 months off. Thought he was looking sharp when he came on last night and will only get better with the more games he plays Nu...
  36. U

The view from an Eagle

He's keeping segeyaro out of the starting side because seggy is only 2 games back after over 3 months off Nu was great at hooker last night
  37. U

Trent Hodkinson takes terminally ill girl to school formal

It's a down right shame that this hasn't been mentioned at all on any of the fox footy shows to my knowledge yet they'd rather spend their time talking about a couple of blokes going for a few beers before an origin match Absolute class from hodko, champion effort that has obviously brought a...
  38. U

Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

the problem is who of note is still of contract. Seems that ship has sailed. The only worthy player still of contract is cronk. I still reckon he retires, but if he does play on I can see him at souths or the sharks before the bulldogs Unfortunately for you guys it's shows the state of how...
  39. U

Josh Cleeland

Lol cleenand is a turnstile in defence. Has a good kicking game but that's about it
  40. U

Reynolds trying to milk a penalty

Plays in the middle for both teams. One team he runs like a wild bull the other he runs like tim mannah
  41. U

Hasler needs to resign TONIGHT

Your club missed a golden opportunity end of last year. Should have moved des on so the new coach could start to rebuild the club this year for next year while all these players were off contract Club is just digging a deeper hole it seems
  42. U

Reynolds trying to milk a penalty

What's the go with klemmer? He's a shadow of the player that he is for nsw
  43. U

Can't fault the effort

There might be effort But to me your club needs more then foran and woods. Woods isn't go to make a difference Tonight proved that use just lack the skill to be able to score points. Had all the ball down their end but just couldn't get the ball over the line.
  44. U

That would have to be a first, a coached sacked before his contract even starts haha Des ain't going anywhere. Dib has backed him to the hills and back and Dib isn't going anywhere either.
  45. U

Replacing frawley with lichaa and electing to receive the kick off just shows how much des goes into defensive mode Does des not know the idea of golden point is to score points not how many you can defend lol Needed to go into attack mode but tried to defend to get the one point it seems lol
  46. U

Need Football club members

Can't you get your son Kerrod to help you out?
  47. U

FIFITA...How isn't he a Bulldog today?

Like many here I'm glad he didn't sign with the bulldogs as well haha
  48. U

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Could have drove a mack truck through that hole that was left for him
  49. U

James Graham/Paul Gallen

When he isn't on the field does anything change? Doesn't look like it to me. Just another forward steps in to take those meaningless hitup Bit unfair to blame graham for that in my opinion. Blame who ever is giving the directions to play like that cause it happens regardless if he's out there...
  50. U

Frustrated Dogs fans start a petition to get Des Hasler sacked

Not a chance mate haha Up there with one of the best decisions the club has ever made
  51. U

The Bulldogs are probably the lease likely club to buckle to fan pressure To make things worse the chairman of the club has publicly backed hasler multiple times so des won't be going anywhere while Dib is still in charge
  52. U

What a complete waste of time. Remind me again when was the last time a coach was sacked because of a petition?
  53. U

Bulldogs' Reynolds out of Dragons clash

Unless it changed this year that's not the case at all
  54. U

Bulldogs' Reynolds out of Dragons clash

Reimis Smith did it last year didn't he
  55. U

NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

Thank you for giving us ennis.
  56. U

2018 and our incoming recruits.

if nu brown has been recruited to your club to play first grade the des really needs to have a good hard look at his recruitment strategies
  57. U

Canterbury Bulldogs ready to be judged on Des Hasler re-signing.

Throwing out an anology about the stock market shows Dib has officially lost the plot Not sure why any rugby league chairman feel the need to talk publicly
  58. U

Bulldogs not in crisis : Graham

From an outsider looking in this is what I see A pretty bad decline since 2014. Each year has gone by with a progressively worse season Poor recruitment and retention. Players let go when they shouldn't have. Players re-signed when they shouldn't be Over the last 3 or 4 years you guys have...
  59. U

Email recieved from our beloved club

Give them Dr phils number and see if he can sort this mess out
  60. U

Des surely has to finally make changes!

des has never cared about juniors or reserve grade. Look at how the manly juniors and reserve grade went when he was there and now look at how the dogs ones are going. He has only ever cared about being competitive in the top grade
  61. U

Rd13 Presser

'Completions' Teams can still be competitive when they drop some ball. Can't use that as an excuse when you get thrashed I'm tipping you guys to bounce back this week and smash the dragons and everything will be all rosy again lol
  62. U

Fun fact about the bulldogs

Must have been tired from signing that contract extension
  63. U

Are we matchfixing?

Dogs of old never gave a fuck about what happened in the office. In fact the dogs were probably the best at not worrying about what happened outside of the sheds and would win regardless of the shit happening on the outside
  64. U

Sign Cronk and Peats!

Problem is mate this isn't nrl supercoach and you can't just go cutting players with a click of a button The problem is hasler has players contracted on big money for the next coming years. Guys like mbye and eastwood don't have to leave and have every right to stay there and collect their...
  65. U

Ray dib.

Did I mention anything about titles?
  66. U

Ray dib.

nah I'll think I'll stick around just for you But thanks for your kind words though
  67. U

Sign Cronk and Peats!

And end up in salary cap trouble like the Tigers paying a shit load on the cap for players playing at other teams
  68. U

Ray dib.

Funny how completely positive you are always about the bulldogs but continously rip into the sharks all the time lol
  69. U

Ray dib.

And never puts out ;)
  70. U

Sign Cronk and Peats!

With what money?
  71. U

Let me guess: lack of possession was the reason we lost.

That's the thing at the moment. Putting talent aside, the players just look like they don't care or try You can handle winning if your team has a dig like the knights do but not when they look like they want to be anywhere else bar wearing that dogs jersey which a majority of them look like at...
  72. U

Des Hasler

that my friends is what being in denial looks like
  73. U

Ennis on Dogs

he's a paid commentator what do you expect him to do?
  74. U

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Probably only be greeted with 'out of office' anyway ;)
  75. U

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

I got a spare jersey if you need one bro lol
  76. U

Andrew Fifita

Definitely didn't help when he said he regretted signing for the bulldogs haha
  77. U

Matt Frawley - best attitude

Yeah not sure how the OP got that one confused Controlling the game on a regular basis will come with experience but whether he has the skills to do that is another question
  78. U

Andrew Fifita

2013 was his break out year. Scored 9 tries, Made origin, played for Australia and got dally m prop of the year The dogs 'signed' him at the start of 2014 Hardly a plodder
  79. U

Ennis: Dogs must evolve before it's too late

Ahhhh man. Again all those players you mentioned are there because of flanno. Flanno took over an absolute mess left behind for ricky and took a number of years to clean that up So flanno doesn't deserve credit because Maloney has played like that at 2 other clubs previously? I call that smart...
  80. U

Your post was nothing short of negative and stupid To reinforce my point. At some stage over the course of haslers tenure at the bulldogs he has had to chance to sign each and everyone of the sharks players that made up the sharks squad last year Every player at the sharks last year was there...
  81. U

Ahhh the sign of a man that has been defeated. Poor insults
  82. U

All those players were signed to the club because of flanno. He built that squad that won. To say us winning the comp last year had nothing to do with flanno is idiotic It fucking kills you the state the sharks are in and it shows in all your hate filled comments regarding the sharks
  83. U

You do realise that's what he gets paid to do right?
  84. U

My Origin game 2 teams

Hahaha changing a team that just won the game 28-4. No way the team changes unless injuries
  85. U

Bulldogs fans hammer Hasler after Sharks loss

We bombed 2 pretty much certain tries. Lewis should have grounded that kick from brailey (second time he's fluffed one of those up) and feki should have lifted his legs like all good wingers do to finish that try off in the corner. I reckon feki has bombed more tries than he has scored this yeah...
  86. U

Danny Fualalo

Probably be rewarded with that outstanding effort last night wth a 15 minute stint next game
  87. U

Signing out till Des is gone

You'll be back. Always happens haha
  88. U

Why 14 metres ref?

Hopefully he wasn't like the dogs and didn't get up for the occasion haha
  89. U

Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

hot guys? Didn't realise we were judging on looks lol
  90. U

Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Not going to worry about reading through the whole thread cause no doubt it's full of Mr Invisible whinging about the refs lol But tell you what, what a bloody boring game haha Honestly and I'm not trying to sound arrogant here but we should have scored more points. We had so much more ball...
  91. U

Lolohea granted release from the Warriors

well I guess people who have more experience in the game then us must rate him if he gets picked at centre for Australia and nsw