Search results

1. Chooky4Dogs

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Yes an 18 point loss but last minute try from a dropped ball and Cartwright’s second try, he promoted the ball once tackled by twisting over the line.
  2. Chooky4Dogs

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Still better than Perham.
  3. Chooky4Dogs

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

They should have a good side with Kas, BJ Leilua and Pita Godinet.
  4. Chooky4Dogs

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

This maybe somewhere else, but can you let me know if Harrison Edwards is still with us next year? Great utility value, Cirro praised him after consecutive games this year but each week he came from outside the named 18.
  5. Chooky4Dogs

It’s only round 4

We would have had more holdups and tries called back then any other team so far. We need to remain positive, Penrith next then Souths, we need to get these two out of the way then access from there. The team needs to work on their combinations and follow Tevita and Max King. I must say if Burns...
  6. Chooky4Dogs

2022 starting line up

Is RFM going to be fit for Round 1? Not sure about Naden in the Centres, maybe on the wing with Burns at centre. Surely we bought him as a first grader. Also with Doorey returning and more games for Patolo and Topine, the pressure for positions will be there, finally.
  7. Chooky4Dogs

2022 starting line up

I like it, Burns isn't that bad, if we buy them we should play them. This would leave BBO,JMK,Doorey, Wakeham,Stimson, Ava, Waddell and Shoupp as back up. Would this mean that Avo is a second 9?
  8. Chooky4Dogs

Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hopefully these new rules won't kill him, I am worried that he will be in the bin too often. If Napa got 10 for that one yesterday, "with force", my arse, Hethro will get done for sure.
  9. Chooky4Dogs

Opinion Hodgson

If you are referring to the Cotric try and Whitehead stuck out his boot and kicked him in the arm, I was surprised that nothing happened at the time and now the charges have come out and there is nothing there either. WHY??
  10. Chooky4Dogs

Barrett

One thing that we need to look at is that we play the Titans next week without Fifita. After that it is Penrith again then Dragons, Eels, whom we have already lost to all of. We need to get this win and try to get something from it. People are saying season gone but if we can get the Titans we...
  11. Chooky4Dogs

Opinion True Supporters Stand up!

Always going to stick with this club , we have had some great times in my lifetime so I have to hold on through the bad. The sad thing currently is, when will they win a game? Sharks Eels Dragons Raiders Not sure if they will win any of those. Maybe look to 2022 for Burton and JAC, if they...
  12. Chooky4Dogs

News BULLDOGS HALVES HAVE BARRETT FUMING

Their attack is bad but the kicking game of Flanno is horrible, when he tries to go for metres, it is getting court on the full and guys are running it back 20 to 30 metres each time. When Avo kicked he generally gets some result. I know that Jake is young, but he is out there to do a job, he...
  13. Chooky4Dogs

Napa should never play again

And to think, he played Origin only a couple of years ago. I loved it when they were saying that Hethrington was pacing the sideline before his second stint. It took him three sets before he go the ball.
  14. Chooky4Dogs

The Bulldogs best ever forward?

Everyone is forgetting Aaron Woods and Nate Miles Sorry, seriously Steven Price for me.
  15. Chooky4Dogs

Opinion NRL Live Pass

Now that the Live Pass is not going to show the games Live this year, what is the best way to watch the games?
  16. Chooky4Dogs

TOP 4 2021 PREDICTION

Come on man, JKM for the Dally M, you are dreaming. He may improve but that is crazy.
  17. Chooky4Dogs

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

If it was between Corey Allen and Malakai Watene Zelezniak , l would be taking Allan for sure.
  18. Chooky4Dogs

Official 2021 Draw

Just as well you didn't get in and see them throw the game away.
  19. Chooky4Dogs

Round 1 draw

You have got to love the worst time slot of the weekend. On the upside we will finally get a win in round one.
  20. Chooky4Dogs

Rumour Players who almost signed with the Dogs

I think you will find that Herman was at the club before he went to the Broncos.
  21. Chooky4Dogs

Who are we recruiting next year? "just Cotric and Green?

There were a couple of occasions Today when JMK could have passed the ball to someone running into space but the former half didn't let it go. I am with you, needs to be moved on, or is he the carrot to get is cousin over to the club?
  22. Chooky4Dogs

All you need to know about this team

If you access that game, if the try to Thompson was awarded, and so it should have, we would have won (under the posts), in saying that you need the suck that shit up and move on. They looked the better team for about twenty minute after that. Then we got another shit call go against us with...
  23. Chooky4Dogs

Harper

I must also ask the question as to why Montoya is in our tea each week, seriously, what does he offer, they throw to ball passed him to the winger most times and don' t get me started about his defence,. Great effort when Foggety scored. I thought today was the day to finally win just one more...
  24. Chooky4Dogs

Opinion James Hooper sums up dogs performance

I also, totally agree with all comments. I was concerned before kickoff about Montoya in the Centres, and no Chris Smith or Offa on the bench. I love Josh Jackson, but not too much from him, sadly, being Captain and all. I also found it laughable, at 40-6 down we finally see one aggressive...
  25. Chooky4Dogs

ROUND 9 RECAP + ROUND 10 LINEUP PREDICTION!

The only thing that you need to consider is the salary cap in regards to bringing in new players every week. I can remember only a few years ago, the Dragons were struggling to field a team because if they brought yet another player in and paid the First Grade appearance money they would have...
  26. Chooky4Dogs

Where’s Brett Morris?

Don't laugh about it. I live in Wollongong, and there is a photo of Brett Morris on Dapto Leagues Clubs Courtesy Bus, no one else, in his Australian gear. Now he has never played for the club.Originally from Kiama before Dragons. Maybe some truth there.
  27. Chooky4Dogs

Moylan / Maloney player swap talks

It is a shame that the club has been so badly managed in recent times, it would be great to be able to try and attract either one of these two to the club. Moylan is a great player that could cover several positions, and as for Maloney, you would think that he has probably played his last Origin...
  28. Chooky4Dogs

We are the most boring team to watch

After betting the Dragons last start I thought that it might've lifted the spirits, Tonight they started committed but it just wore off. A lot of good work just gone in one run by Maumalo, TRY. At least Lichaa run more and maybe there might be some doubt from dummy half, finally. We will be Okay...
  29. Chooky4Dogs

Why 14 metres ref?

If you do watch again , ( if you could bring yourself to ) Adam Elliot had a great opportunity to stop Gallens legs at first contact but just ran along side him and watched him make another 15m , that extra distance helpedTownsend greatly. As for Gallen getting out of the ingoal, great...
  30. Chooky4Dogs

Some Tigers fans are disgraceful.

I was at the game sitting in amongst a far few Tigers supporters, Woods was booed the most when they came out to warm up and even more when the teams were on the big screen. These supporters, lol. Then bagged there team for 76 minutes of the game, then road the Win like they had just won the...
  31. Chooky4Dogs

Waddyou people do ?

Aluminium Sales
  32. Chooky4Dogs

Is belmore oval cursed and who cursed it?

Hey Rodzilla, have you looked at the draw yet.? Sunday July 9, Round 18, no Hoppa again.
  33. Chooky4Dogs

Your Bulldogs NRL AKL Nines side

Maybe Des hates the nines so much because it just shows that we have nothing in attack. We should be sending this fit Kas over to reak some havoc.
  34. Chooky4Dogs

Abbey, Kas and Beast.

Hey, it's great to see most of the boys looking trim and fit before the season but just as these guys have been slugging it out in the heat all the other clubs are doing the same. Let's hope they have worked on the attack for this year so this fitness isn't just to defend all game.
  35. Chooky4Dogs

a player you wish was still playing with us

Jarred McCracken,Craig Polla-mounter,Michael Hagan, Brian Battese, Mark Bugden and what about the great Terry Baa Lamb.
  36. Chooky4Dogs

Epic new Metallica song

What about Halo on Fire and Confusion, I have given those a bit of air time in the last week?
  37. Chooky4Dogs

NZ v the Poms

Josh Hodgson looking great, kicking game on song. I wonder if Lichaa is watching, in ore?
  38. Chooky4Dogs

NZ v the Poms

As for Sam Tomkins, he is injured.
  39. Chooky4Dogs

Montoya commits for a further 2 years

And Tolman where is he?
  40. Chooky4Dogs

Montoya commits for a further 2 years

Brad Abbey? How did he perform this year?