Search results

1. Downtowndog

SMH Luai

I disagree
  2. Downtowndog

SMH Luai

Because he ain't going be worth $1m at 30,31 & 32 years of age Also AFB had a very good year last year and previous to that he has been average He ain't a $1m dollar prop - that's a certainty No doubt he is better than what we currently have, though for that money plus a little extra you get...
  3. Downtowndog

SMH Luai

The issue is the length of contract
  4. Downtowndog

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

That's is true There is nothing wrong with taking a punt on players on small $$$ and short term as you haven't got much to lose at all, compared to taking a punt on players on big dollars and long term - DWZ, Cotric, Napa, TPJ, etc,etc
  5. Downtowndog

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Crichton is a better centre than Tracey and Tracey is a better fullback than Crichton Enough with the musical chairs and experiments....Time to play the players in their best positions
  6. Downtowndog

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Very good purchase! Burton, Kikau, Crichton, JAC on the left edge with Tracey lurking in behind tbh that left edge is going to be dangerous AF Now a couple of props to take us into the top 8
  7. Downtowndog

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

I think this song somes up our quest for a couple of quality props
  8. Downtowndog

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Rothfield
  9. Downtowndog

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

Can we get May & Deardon for 1.1m combined?
  10. Downtowndog

Opinion Josh Jackson

Yes he was you stupid malaka ****
  11. Downtowndog

Opinion Josh Jackson

Yes he was you dumbcùñt
  12. Downtowndog

Opinion Josh Jackson

Biggest fuck up of this year was forcing JJ to retire Its evident how we have been eaten up the middle this year along with the poor efforts week in week out
  13. Downtowndog

Opinion Changes for 2024

Both protected species and they have been the most dissapointing
  14. Downtowndog

KO Debut

You better turn the lights off on your porch
  15. Downtowndog

KO Debut

Back up to maroondogs ass ya filthy cane toad dog cúñť
  16. Downtowndog

KO Debut

Eat a DICK you brainless inbred cane toad cûňť
  17. Downtowndog

KO Debut

Dickhead
  18. Downtowndog

KO Debut

Nibble on my nuts u retarded donkey
  19. Downtowndog

KO Debut

You're definitely a mental retard
  20. Downtowndog

Where will we finish - on the record

Hopefully in the 8 Sure thing is that Brady will finish with an aneurysm
  21. Downtowndog

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

Preston is a Reuben Cotter clone
  22. Downtowndog

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

After watching Preston play today, we are covered well in the backrow with Kikau, RFM and Preston....Davey will also add value From what I have seen over the last couple of years, Waddell is better when playing prop/lock than in the backrow I think we are lacking a couple of players up front...
  23. Downtowndog

I think we are short of two props I wish Vaughan was re-signed for 2 years, but its not ment to be I think Reynolds is #18 and will come in during Origin and injuries I dont think CC will go with Brown at #17
  24. Downtowndog

Surely there is someone better than Brown?
  25. Downtowndog

I think CC will go with 1 Perham 2 JAC 3 Burns 4 Averillo 5 Kiraz 6 Burton 7 Flanagan 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Thompson 11 Kikau 12 RFM 13 TPJ 14 Preston 15 Sutton 16 Waddell 17 ????? If you put Reynolds on the bench the only player he can come on for is Mahoney...Will Mahoney be playing the full...
  26. Downtowndog

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Braith Anasta goes, those two tries from the panthers is gonna make it hard for them to get back into the game It's 12-12 you fucken dickhead Fuck him, Souths and Parra
  27. Downtowndog

News Tino reveals abuse after Burton headlock incident

Someone upload the article?
  28. Downtowndog

Rumour Nu Brown

He is terrible, surely we can get a better backup #9
  29. Downtowndog

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The ref only talking point
  30. Downtowndog

Rd 23 vs Eels - 3-2-1

3. AlzzBulldog 2. Omar 1. David Holland
  31. Downtowndog

News Ciraldo the “real deal for Pangai

He has minimal minutes because he is a puss The bloke is mentally weak, has been always
  32. Downtowndog

News Ciraldo the “real deal for Pangai

Could be with all the dick pulling he has been doing
  33. Downtowndog

Opinion Our Fullback

Our biggest issue is #1 and our bench Our bench is actually one of the worst in the comp
  34. Downtowndog

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

Alzz shouldnt be on the kennel in 2023
  35. Downtowndog

Opinion Jordan McLean

Yes it is Fatso would be lucky to last 5 minutes in the NRL
  36. Downtowndog

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Jeremy Marshall King Matty Burton Paul Vaughan
  37. Downtowndog

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

Eat a dick you inbred uneducated twat
  38. Downtowndog

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

Suck my cock wanker
  39. Downtowndog

Pride Jersey

They dont get vilified at all.... It's the christians, muslims, hindus, straight people who get vilified as we never have our own big day out where we stop the entire traffic in the CBD and dance on national TV aren't the majority of high court judges abcd? Are they vilified? Is Penny Wong...
  40. Downtowndog

Pride Jersey

Thats just fucken dumb
  41. Downtowndog

Pride Jersey

I will never be able to eat a rainbow paddle pop anymore
  42. Downtowndog

Pride Jersey

I get the feeling the abcd community didnt even ask for this Looks like Manly were searching for a way to make a quick buck and it has totally backfired on them Look at the dickheads throwing these 7 players under the bus..... What a shambles that club is
  43. Downtowndog

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

BBO shits on him..... You are definitely living up to your name
  44. Downtowndog

Official Proctor sacked for vaping

He wanted to get sacked without a doubt.... The question is why? I have a feeling he is going to end up back in Melbourne
  45. Downtowndog

Opinion Michael Maguire

My money is on the following; Munster to Dolphins Haas to Rorters Cameron Smith or Billy Slater to Storm McGuire to ESL S. Flanagan to Tigers Bellamy to Dogs
  46. Downtowndog

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Get your head out of your ass They all cheat, Cronulla were the dumb ones that got caught
  47. Downtowndog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

It's inevitable that Madge will be getting the arse from the Tigers this season Will Barrett get the arse as well, or will the Dogs let Barrett see out his contract until the end of 2023? The question is Mr. Shane Flanagan There is no doubt that the Tigers would be making enquiries with...
  48. Downtowndog

Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

I agree, ref was as shit as our ball handling
  49. Downtowndog

News Where are they now?

WoW there are alot of duds on that list
  50. Downtowndog

Cameron Munster

As much as I'd like this to happen, their is no way we are blowing the Dolphins and Roosters out of the water If he was to leave the Storm, I'd see the Roosters snapping him up before the Dolphins
  51. Downtowndog

Opinion Josh Reynolds

Bring him back skip
  52. Downtowndog

Opinion What's going on at Canterbury

He is out of touch with the NRL world Gould has been very quiet in regards to Barrett and when he has mentioned expectations, it has been very vague responses as "being happy and effort", which in Gould's terms means he is brewing something behind closed doors........hopefully
  53. Downtowndog

It’s only round 4

On what basis?
  54. Downtowndog

Luke Brooks

55. Downtowndog

Luke Brooks

Get that into ya
  56. Downtowndog

Rd 4 vs Storm 3-2-1

Dufty Dufty Dufty
  57. Downtowndog

It’s only round 4

What I am saying is all these players are not the issue - Trent Barrett is the issue
  58. Downtowndog

It’s only round 4

JMK is the issue Flanagan is the issue Averillo is the issue Jackson is the issue Wakeham is the issue The biggest and immediate issue is Trent Barrett and noone else
  59. Downtowndog

Jackson ... Verdict?

Yep, you are right And the answer is, that Barrett needs to go
  60. Downtowndog

Your early 2022 Origin teams?

1. Tedesco 2. To'o 3. Mitchell 4. Trbojevic 5. JAC 6. Luai 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Cook 10. Saifiti 11. Murray 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Hynes 15. Paulo 16. Finucane 17. King Under no circumstances should Jake Trbojevic be anywhere near the squad
  61. Downtowndog

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

I agree, no room for Averillo in the 17.... Jake and BBO need to ply their trade in cup for atleast a couple of years
  62. Downtowndog

Opinion It's in front of us and we cannot see it

No he is not, but you definitely are the worst poster on the kennel The kennel pest....
  63. Downtowndog

Unpopular opinion, however

We have a 5/8 who is probably in the top 5 of 5/8's in the NRL and than we have a HB who is the worst HB in the NRL
  64. Downtowndog

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

Wakeham or Flanagan.......there is no other answer and it's simple as that
  65. Downtowndog

Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

3. Thommo 2. Jacko 1. Dufty
  66. Downtowndog

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Naden on the wing for Okunbor Shoupp into the Centres for Naden
  67. Downtowndog

Ladder Prediction Comp 2022

1. Storm 2. Roosters 3. Panthers 4. Sea Eagles 5. Eels 6. Sharks 7. Rabbits 8. Titans 9. Raiders 10. Dragons 11. Knights 12. Dogs 13. Cowboys 14. Tigers 15. Warriors 16. Broncos
  68. Downtowndog

News Dogs’ face $1m problem: Every club’s biggest selection headache

Pay was a hard nosed coach and the majority of the kennel couldn't stand him... Barrett is good looking but is a major softcock and now it's starting to piss the kennel off... Overall the "kennel" couldn't stand Moore, Hasler, Pay and now Barrett, so which coach is going to make the majority...
  69. Downtowndog

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

Absolutely Barrett will be gone at seasons end
  70. Downtowndog

Opinion Round 1 next week

With Averillo at HB and Okunbor on the wing, we are guaranteed of a bottom 4 finish I'd rather have Mbye at HB than Averillo.....that's how shit Averillo is at HB
  71. Downtowndog

Sharks vs dogs trial

I think it might be live on Fox and Kayo?!
  72. Downtowndog

Russia vs Ukraine

Sanctions are a fucking joke since Russia & China can supply each other with the things that the West will try to deny those two countries through these pathetic sanctions...it's like smacking Putin or Xi with a wet lettuce leaf...& they know it
  73. Downtowndog

Russia vs Ukraine

Iran wanna practice nuking Israel first before they join Russia in nuking America, so we will have some sort of early warning with Iran. Once Iran, China, Russia & Nth Korea have destroyed the Western nations then they will start destroying each other, but by then I'll be long gone
  74. Downtowndog

Sharks vs dogs trial

Whoopi is not a modern day winger at all.... He has a turning cirvle of a b-double If they cannot transition him into the front row, they need to get rid of him ASAP
  75. Downtowndog

Your Halfback?

They have got to stop with investing the time in Averillo as a halfback....The kid is not a halfback They are going to make Jake a Mbye 2.0
  76. Downtowndog

Sharks vs dogs trial

1. Dufty 2. JAC 3. Naden 4. Schoupp 5. Casey 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. TPJ 11. Hetherington 12. Thompson 13. Jackson 14. King 15. Seumanufagai 16. RFM 17. Cook
  77. Downtowndog

Your Halfback?

Of the shit available - Flanagan
  78. Downtowndog

News Joe Stimson

Whats up your ass
  79. Downtowndog

Issac lumelume

80. Downtowndog

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Show us your goanna
  81. Downtowndog

COVID-19 - Thread

82. Downtowndog

COVID-19 - Thread

How do you download facebook videos?
  83. Downtowndog

No Source Adam O’Brien to get sacked

Thank you Isaac
  84. Downtowndog

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Our halfbacks are the trash which has been squished and squashed by the big hydraulic machines at the tip
  85. Downtowndog

Brooks is trash and Ash Taylor is the trash which has been dumped at the tip
  86. Downtowndog

Brooks and Taylor????? No way Pearce is a no brainer for 2 years After 2 years we have BOO at 7 and Burton at 6 Same thing what Gould did with Maloney-Cleary-Luai Get it done Gus
  87. Downtowndog

Official Bulldogs make key appointment

So that shuts down the Phil Gould rumours
  88. Downtowndog

Opinion Cotric

I've heard it as well
  89. Downtowndog

Opinion Cotric

You do not pay overs for a winger. It is simple as that. Yes, we are in a shit position and we will need to pay overs. "Calculated" overs are paid to either 1, 6, 7 & 9. In our case its overs for a hooker and atleast one top class prop.....the remainder follows
  90. Downtowndog

Opinion Cotric

Considering Joseph Manu(topline centre) is on 550k, Brett Morris on 300k, JAC was on 350k and storm topped him up this year by 50k, you are not wrong
  91. Downtowndog

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

1. Hynes 6. Burton 7. Flanno 9. Cheese Bring it on!
  92. Downtowndog

News Is Barrett the attacking coach or just a myth vote?

Barrett is just like 90% of our squad - not up to NRL standards
  93. Downtowndog

Averillo Can not organise!!

Averillo drifts in and out of games like most young fellas, though he definitely isn't an "organiser or 7" Trent is taking the piss with Jake at 7, and it shows you that Trent has no idea at all. Jake should of been left at 6, with Flanagan at 7 and not made Kyle the only point of attack. Our...