Search results

1. flamebouyant

Opinion Will AFB see out his 4 year Sharks deal? Yes or No??

As the title says, what do you think? I struggle to see it happening myself.
  2. flamebouyant

Cyclone Jasper

T all my north QLD peeps on this forum, stay safe!! Hope you all have everything locked down, and are well prepared. Hopefully it won't be all too bad.
  3. flamebouyant

Opinion Has the NRLol shot itself in the foot?

As far as I can see the NRLol's decision to not only add a 17th team, but also increase the salary cap by more then $2M at the very same time, has crippled the competition, and will do so for for at least a couple of years! Add to this that it was done right after Covid where there were no...
  4. flamebouyant

Official Hayze Perham not even first choice fullback in reserves!

I don't like to shit can players, or the coach, but Ciraldo consistently picking Perham was really starting to piss me off. The fact he wasn't even given a start at FB in reserve grade says a lot!
  5. flamebouyant

Opinion Harrison Edwards appreciation thread

I watched Harrison in reserves last week and his ball distribution really impressed me! Super crisp accurate long passes all day long. Perfect link man. He wasn't even in the extended squad if im not mistaken, yet he started the game, in the prop position no less. Wasn't outstanding today, but...
  6. flamebouyant

Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

Had a shocking all stars and trial game, its so good to see him having a real crack in his first 3 games, and showing exactly what Ciraldo sees in him!!! Honestly cant fault him after 3 rounds. Its official, best fb we have had in years.
  7. flamebouyant

Credit where credits due!!

Wow, what a fucking effort. I dont care how many storm players were missing, we totally outplayed melbourne, in melbourne. Something we havnt done in a long time! Last week 90% of the kennel were bagging everyone from Gus, to Ciraldo, to every player on the team, based on one loss. And look at...
  8. flamebouyant

Opinion The coffee snob thread!

Are there any caffeine craving coffee snobs here on the kennel? Do you find it impossible to start your day without a good coffee? I struggle without my morning coffee routine, it is vital to the outcome of my day. And having worked in hospitality for a good 10 years of my working life, i...
  9. flamebouyant

News Franklin Pele article

Cronulla to Canterbury: Why becoming a Bulldog was best for Pele The adage says change is as good as a holiday and while relocating from Cronulla to Canterbury might not be one’s trip of choice, it was a move...
  10. flamebouyant

Opinion Burtons goal kicking

Earlier in the season when Burton started kicking goals, im sure most of us were thinking WTF??!! Why not Flanagan, Averilo, or even Schoupp? As if Burton needed any more pressure on his shoulders. But look at him now!! He has improved out of sight! His accuracy on point, and he strikes it so...
  11. flamebouyant

Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

This needs another thread. What a beast! Great on his feet, massive fend, steps off both feet, changes hands with the ball and passes like Gidley. He honestly looks like Fafita out there, but on a train and trial contract. We played Gus!!!
  12. flamebouyant

Opinion Aaron Schoupp

Always been a massive fan. Love the aggression he plays with, and he is slowly starting to show his true potential. Still has a long way to go, and he makes a few mistakes from time to time, but he has really come good this past month playing with Fox and Burto. Many people were giving it to him...
  13. flamebouyant

Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

Wow! What a performance. Best budogs game i have watched in at least 3 years, probably more. Amazing defence! They turned up all day long! This was the best part of the win. But this aside, there were some amazing tries!!! So which one was your favourite???
  14. flamebouyant

Opinion Small victories

We won a scrappy game last night, against a quality side, badly out of form. And today, Melbourne have done to Newcastle what they do to almost every team, humiliated them. And this means we are no longer last.
  15. flamebouyant

Opinion Credit where credit is due!!

What an outstanding way to finish a disgusting year!!! The whole team were fantastic yesterday. Our goal line defense was sensational, our attack looked crisp and fluid, and our kicking game was on point! Averilo had a great game coming back from injury, his kicking game was solid, scored 2...
  16. flamebouyant

Chris Patolo looks the goods!

No doubt, his first game against Manly was a shocker, dropped the ball almost every time he touched it. But today i think he looked really good. Another game with no mistakes too. I love that he just tucks the ball under his arm and runs straight an hard. He hasnt been spectacular, but he is...
  17. flamebouyant

News Breakingnews: Norwegian womans Beach Handball team fined for wearing "shorts", instead of bikinis!

Hahahahaha just heard this on Triple J. Classic. Apparently they wore tight bike pants instead, and were promptly pulled into line. Lol
  18. flamebouyant

Who plays fb next year??

With Meaneys departure sealed, and DWZ already gone to the warriors, who are our possible fullbacks for next year??? Here are the possibilities as i see them. 1. Averilo shifts to fb? This seems most likely, and its what id like to see, but who covers his halves position? 2. Alan lifts his game...
  19. flamebouyant

Opinion Serious poll question!!!!

What felt better, watching JMK play 80 mins at a high level? Or, not seeing Katoa take the field at all?
  20. flamebouyant

Doorey eating a kebab in the sheds

Hahahahaha just saw footage of Doorey in the sheds smashing a kebab! Classic stereotype. Hahaha
  21. flamebouyant

Opinion Kobe Hetherington sent off!

Just when you think the NRLol has found some sanity in regards to the high contact rulings, they go and send Hetherington off for high contact when CHN trips and falls into his shoulder. FMD. The NRLol and referees doing their best to run the game into the ground.
  22. flamebouyant

Opinion Adam Elliot can eat a fucking dick!

Dead set, I have supported this guy for so many years now. I have defended him time and time again. But deadset, he has been no existent this past month! We would have been just as good, or bad, with 12 men!!! @utilityhalf, your man is a fucking dud!!! Fucking useless when we need him to step...
  23. flamebouyant

18th man!

So i see the NRLol has madeanother rule on the fly. Thankfully, this is a great one. Each team can name an 18th man that can be used if 3 players or more are injured, or if a player has to leave the field due to an illegal act. Thoughts?? Personally, i love it! Is it even new though? Wasnt this...
  24. flamebouyant

Opinion The sin bin!

There really needs to be a comokete overhaul of this system. Its become a farce! Its the same punishment for a whole range of different indiscretions, regardless of their impact on the apposing team. For example, you have a player committing a professional foul, who may slightly run a player off...
  25. flamebouyant

Who is Watson Heleta?

As i said, ive never heard of him, or read anything on the kennel about the guy. He looked damaging in his few minutes on the field on sat. Could he be a darkie for after round 11? He certainly has some power in his runs!!! Apparently we signed him from the Eels, or he is on a train and trial...
  26. flamebouyant

Flanagan's first outing

How did you all rate it? I thought he struggled to show any dominance, and didnt really shine at all. No doubt he will continue to improve, and im by no means writing him off, but i really expected big things from him given all the hype.
  27. flamebouyant

Official Breaking news, 1 of 16 teams will win the 2021 Grandfinal!!!

Juat thought id get in on the game of guessing things that will or might come true.....
  28. flamebouyant

Opinion Centre targets for 2022

As it becomes more and more likely that Chrichton won't be leaving the Panfers, I believe the club needs to go all out for Katoni Staggs or Bradman Best. Who else would you suggest?
  29. flamebouyant

Opinion Who do we all think will improve the most under Barretts tuition???

I know this will stir many differing opinions, but im curious who you all think will make the most improvement under Barret next year?? for me im hoping it will be Averilo, lewis and JMK. Unless of course we sign a hooker and Flanagan. Also, overall, which area of the field will improve the...
  30. flamebouyant

Opinion What a stupid rule!!

Of course I knew the rule that if the ball fails to go the required 10m after a kick off, but how fucking stupid is it that the receiving team can't catch it and take control if it doesnt go 10m. Naden grabs the ball on about 41m and gets penalised, then rorters score!! Pretty ridiculous imo...
  31. flamebouyant

What did DWZ say to Mansour?? Caption this.

As the title says, make up your caption for what he said. I've seen bigger mate. Hahaha
  32. flamebouyant

Bulldogs robbed by refs yet still win!!

First there was the blatant foot in touch by J Paulo which was not even looked at by the video ref. Total shocker. Next up was the Klein calling try when Graham plants the ball short and knocks on. Hoppa then picks the ball up and takes off, and should have been let run until play broke down. He...
  33. flamebouyant

Would anyone be interested in Bryce Cartwright on contract based on redemption??

Im pretty sure I can guess the response to this as most posters on the kennel prefer to whinge and bag players rather then look for potential positives, but let's see how this goes anyway. I think that given he has been released and presumably paid out, he would be worth a punt for the right...
  34. flamebouyant

Play the ball rule

What a disgrace it is that you can push the ball forward an inch and its penalty. DWZ did just this and all of a sudden we are defending our line. This is a fucking appalling rule!!! Every single player knows they need to play it backwards, and they generally do, but when it costs a team as much...
  35. flamebouyant

Okunbour needs to start next week!

DWZ offers absolutely nothing on the wing. His carries out of our end have been completely useless since he was moved to the wing. We don't have a single back that can break the line coming out of our own end. Okunbours ball handling skills can not possibly be worse the DWZ or Holland, and we...
  36. flamebouyant

If you need a release Kayo is showing the 98 prelim final

Buldogs V parramatta. One of our best games ever!!!!
  37. flamebouyant

Opinion Im really proud of the teams effort!

Regardless of the competition, at 22-6 down we showed a massive amount of character to not only close the gap, but to move ahead of them to 28-22. I know we didn't go on to win the game, and im gutted we didn't, but that was a fantastic effort. Im sure im not the only one that expected a...
  38. flamebouyant

Opinion Doorey is 100% first grade material.

I thought he played fantastic today! He did everything you could hope for in a fg debut. Very impressed.
  39. flamebouyant

Opinion Im fucking done with Jackson!

He may well just be struggling due to busting his arse for years, but he has been fucking terrible for the past 2 years, yet he is a protected species. He has done nothing to force his selecyion wek after week, and has been given way too many minutes. A few years back he was a DOO player, but...
  40. flamebouyant

Opinion Theres a lot to like.

We didnt win today, but there was a lot to like in my opinion. - Once again we came from behind against a top 8 team. Top 4 team actually. - We showed geeat mental resolve, continually pushing up in defense and putting pressure on their attack. We defended really well for the most part. I...
  41. flamebouyant

Opinion What was the most pleasing thing about today's win?

Obviously our completion rate was incredible. Especially given how woeful the conditions were. But I was also very happy with the way we wrapped the ball up to limit their offloads. Our defense overall was much improved, and players like Tolman, and dare I say it, Napa, actually played like they...
  42. flamebouyant

We desperately need another half!!!

Foran may or may not get another contract, but if the club has ne desire to trial Averilo in the halves, (he is our long term fb IMO) then we desperately need to sign a quality half, 2 if Foran is not re-signed. Wakeham has not progressed in fg whatsoever. He has been terrible!!! He should not...
  43. flamebouyant

News Devour a Richard, Souths

Teen sensation Joseph Suaalii has backflipped on his rich deal to join the Warratahs and Rugby Australia!!! Granted, he wi be bored as fuck and want to come back, but in the meantime, eat a dick soufs!!!!!!
  44. flamebouyant

Opinion Bulldogs V Broncos

First of all, let me state for the record that this post is not to paint a picture that Pay is a great coach, or to try and sugarcoat the situation that we are im, but more so to illustrate a comparison between the two clubs and the similar, yet vastly different, situation they are both...
  45. flamebouyant

Opinion Shaun Wane for coach?

Just read an article on fox sports about the english players at the raiders, and Shaun Wane's opinion of them and how they are doing. Wane basically says that he knows just how good they are, and in fact, he thinks they are capable of a lot more. The article ends with a quote from him basically...
  46. flamebouyant

Opinion Josh Jackson

JJ has been a great player for us, and a reasonable captain, but am I alone in thinking that his best days are well and truly behind him? He has contributed zero this year, and has been on the decline for years. He used to be a SOO mainstay, but there are so many better backrower then him these...
  47. flamebouyant

Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

@GrogDog that was said in my Mr. T voice. Fox news article says Ennis can't believe we ever let him go, and if we want to be any chance this year we simply must sign him! Is this guy legit? Fuck I'm sick of his opinions regarding our club. Signing Reynolds would be such a massive step...
  48. flamebouyant

What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

Keep it clean boys and girls. Lol Seriously, are you planning to bring out that forgotten DIY project, clean your house, paint your house, yeach yourself magic tricks, learn how to wash dishes, polish your car, create a he be garden, study the pros and cons of organism, learn how to weld or make...
  49. flamebouyant

Will the Bulldogs beat Parramatta???

Need i say more? Cam we start the year with a bang? Or will we continue our slow starts to the year again?
  50. flamebouyant

The rainbow is back!

Need i say more. Lol
  51. flamebouyant

Opinion Is it better to post constant stupid threads, or none at all??

Serious question.............
  52. flamebouyant

Opinion Who do you think will have a breakout year for the Bulldogs???

Given all the somewhat negative talk on here atm, and the lack of any major signing news, let's all have a think about who we do have on the books for next year, and who we think will have a breakout season???......... Will Meaney cement his position on the wing, or will Okunbour have a massive...
  53. flamebouyant

I implore you, never ever fly Tiger airways!!!!

I want to make as much noise about this as possible, and make them pay in some way for their treatment of their customers. I will try to keep this as short as possible. My wife and I had 2 return flights from Cairns - Brisbane. My stepfather suddenly passed away a few weeks back, and everything...
  54. flamebouyant

My carpentry project

A while back there was a discussion about something I cant seem to recall, and I was talking about a bar table I was making from a timber slab and a number of people were interested in the project. After several hours of planning and sanding I finally had my beautiful slab of raintree ready to...
  55. flamebouyant

Todd Greenberg, are you serious??!!!!!

Just watching post game on fox, rooters v dragons, and Todd Greenberg is in the shed chatting with Nick Politis and Trent Robinson. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????!!!!!!!! Like seriously, how fucking corrupt is this ****??!!! He shouldn't be in any teams shed after a game. He should be on the fence...
  56. flamebouyant

Dare to dream

Seriously, stay with me on this one. Imagine if we win our next two games and then by some miraculous chance make the finals! Then, we make it through to the grand final and win!!! Sure as hell I'm dreaming right now, but if this happened it would be one of the best comebacks in sporting...
  57. flamebouyant

How do you feel about the dogs being the team that may have ended Farah's career???

Over to you. Lol...................... He has been a good player though. Sad way to go out.
  58. flamebouyant

Should Maloney have been sin binned?

It was notthe worst offence I have seen, (however I have seen players sin binned for less, such as Tolman in the same match) nor did it cause any damage to Smith, or change momentum to the game. However, in my opinion he reached out with his leg to slow momentum when there was a chance of us...
  59. flamebouyant

What our forward pack should look like

First of all, this is just my opinion on how I think our pack should look. There are many if, buts and maybes, but the current model is not working and needs to be changed up. 8. Ogden 9. Lewis (something else needs to be tried) 10. Fualalo (he is a big body and bends the line) 11. Jackson 12...
  60. flamebouyant

Opinion Credit where credits due!!

As the title says, well done boys. Despite the fact that channel 9 commentators refused to actually admit or say it, we played a bloody good game yesterday!!!! We looked hungry, energetic in defense, and willing to chance our hand in attack. Our line speed was fantastic in that first 30 and we...
  61. flamebouyant

Who is running our attacking plays??

I would venture a guess that Georgalis is in charge of this given pay was defensive coach at the raiders if I'm not mistaken? If it is Georgalis running our attacking plays, then it's an epic fail. But what I really want to know, is how much does Foran have to do with it??? Foran is by far and...
  62. flamebouyant

News Titans sign Kallum Watkins

The Titans have signed Kallum Watkins effective immediately. Not a bad pickup prior to June 30. I wonder what they paid and how they afforded it? .......
  63. flamebouyant

We are by far the dumbest team in the competition!!!

We just give away constant stupid penalties followed by lazy as fuck errors, followed by penalties. We are an absolute rabble. To add to this we never get the rub of the green with the refs and seem to be at a constant disadvantage. The storm were as usual laying all over us in defense, and then...
  64. flamebouyant

Where to from here?

So our team last week were poor and changes were needed. Those changes were made and we still stuck. So where do we go from here? Do we replace the poor performers from the knights game with poor performers from the team that lost to Manly, but did not play this round? We really are in a massive...
  65. flamebouyant

How many people will be injured over magic round?

I personally think this is a very risky idea. I cant see any ground standing up to this type of treatment. Hope I'm wrong and no serious injuries come from it, but I doubt it. How many do you think???
  66. flamebouyant

What's that app that can watch all live sports on??

Recently in a match thread or something, someone mentioned an app that you paid $30 a month or something and you could watch all NRL games as well as EPL, NBA, NFL etc etc. Cant remember who it was that told me though, nor can I remember the app. Anyone know???
  67. flamebouyant

Drones. Who has one?

Who here own a drone? They are becoming more and more affordable these days, and since I have always wanted one I'm thinking of buying one. I keep seeing adds for the DroneXpro popping up on my fb feed, and for $150 surely you can't go wrong!!! Does anyone know of someone e who has bought one...
  68. flamebouyant

Lewis will be our next captain

As the title says, I think Lewis is being groomed as our next captain. He has done a number of media commitments lately, and he has such a great attitude and is a very likeable character. He gives 110% every game and on every play. He never gives up, and doesn't seem to withdraw into his shell...
  69. flamebouyant

That penalty try??????

What do you think? That was as close to simultaneous as you can get in my opinion!!! We held them out so many times, all they needed to score a try was their 14th man!!!
  70. flamebouyant

Bankwest stadium

Just saw Peter Wynn showing off Parramattas new stadium on Foxsports. Wow!!! Looks amazing. I know Parramatta is a massive "city" within Sydney, but fuck knows how that rabble of a club gets such an amazing stadium. Can't wait to see it packed to the rafters though!!!
  71. flamebouyant

Opinion What's up with Jackson??

Like the title says, what gives?? Last year I was surprised he missed out on the first SOO, but give his form over the full season and the first two games of this year, plus the emergence of so many good backrowers, Jackson is now way down on the SOO pecking order. Even in my blue eyed opinion...
  72. flamebouyant

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

My father grew up in Canterbury and went to Canterbury boys high. He was a life long Bulldogs supporter. He was the only person in my life that really loved football and the Bulldogs club, because sadly, none of my friends are really into football. (fucking ridiculous right?) Sadly, my dad...
  73. flamebouyant

Help needed!

Can anyone help me to get in touch with Lynne Anderson directly?? Its for a personal matter, not football. Not directly anyway.
  74. flamebouyant

Felt good waking up this morning, after our massive win!

WOW!!! God it felt good waking up this morning after our massive win yesterday!! It has quite literally made my week! Reimis Smith was absolutely sensational yesterday, and im so glad to see he didnt lose any of his speed after his horrific leg injury last year. He muat have been super committed...
  75. flamebouyant

What happened to Rhyse Martin??

Pretty simple thread really. How did he go from starting forward to not even making the bench??? Especially when the useless penalty machine clay priest is his replacement!!! Have a missed something???
  76. flamebouyant

Im done!!!

Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now. I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal...
  77. flamebouyant

The rub of the green

I agree with most on here that we are often robbed by the refs. We always seem to be on the wrong end of penalty counts and are often penalised for rediculous shit, and often the calls are just rubbish, absolutely incorrect. But i also understand that referees will make mistakes. However, for...
  78. flamebouyant

Bulldogs ISP after round 3

So after a first up loss against the Magpies the boys have bounced back with good wins over the warriors and mounties, and we are currently in equal 2nd (4th) position with wests, mounties, penrith and wyong. Lets hope the boys can continue to improve and keep pressure on our fg side to perform...
  79. flamebouyant

Positives?

Can you find any??? I really cant. That was just terrible. Where the fuck is klemmer??? I thought he would dominate this year, but he has been fucking average. JMK comes on and drops the ball with his first touch. Jackson missing important tackles again, very unlike him. Really average ball...
  80. flamebouyant

Fifita reveals support for Lodge rehab

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THIS DOUCHE BAG THINKS ABOUT AN EVEN BIGGER DOUCHE BAG?!!!!!!!!! Great news article NRL.com. Yet again "reporters" outdoing themselves. Why the fuck would the NRL associate themselves with this? Lodge should not be playing NRL. I dont give a fuck how sorry he is. And the...
  81. flamebouyant

BEASTWOOD??

Given his comeback feom his heart scare and his form in our first two trials, especially leading our forward pack by example after playing the first 60 mins of our trial v panthers, has he played himself back into our top side? What are your thoughts? Me personally, i was impressed. Given he was...
  82. flamebouyant

Headline prediction or biggest news after Bulldogs v Raiders trial?

Given the excitement we have experienced this offseason, and all of the healthy debate about who will be picked in what position, who we have signed, or will sign for future/current seasons, the players being flogged at training yet all claiming they have never been happier, Foran being back to...
  83. flamebouyant

Adam Elliot

There seems to be a lot of hate for this guy, and i really dont get it. Sure he made more mistakes as the year went on, but lets look at the facts here. * Haslers game plan forced errors due to players standing flat and receiving balls close to the line with very little room for error...
  84. flamebouyant

Rum appreciation thread!!

So im working in a bar here in France, and we serve 65 different runs, and about 90 different whiskies. I dont mind whisky, but i love good rum. So, whats your favourite rum?? I will be sure to taste it if we have it. Or if your curious about a rum and we have it, i cant tell you what i think...
  85. flamebouyant

ANZ stadium rebuild

I am hearing the plan is to knock it down and start from scratch?? Are they fucking serious?? What was wrong with the original refurbishment plans?? It looked perfect in my opinion. Is this a case of 'jobs for your mate', a cash grab??? Obviously i dont get all the bews over herebin France, so...
  86. flamebouyant

DO YOU LIKE IT HOT??

Gotcha. Haha. This morning I spoke to my sister in sydney and it was 9pm, and 29 degrees. Where as here in Pau, France we are expecting a minimum of -2 tomorrow and a maximum of 4. So it got me thinking, which climate do you prefer? Hot all year round like I am used to in Cairns, or cold as fuck...
  87. flamebouyant

Greatest Player of All Time

First up, Cam Smith shits me. I hate how he gets away with everything and manipulates the refs all day every day, and i hate melbourne even more. But given the year he has had, and the fact he just won another golden boot, is he possibly the G.O.A.T??? Perhaps people with a few more years then...
  88. flamebouyant

tony williams has apparently signed with parramatta

As the title says. Who would have thought? Probably a good pickup for min wage. If he has no injuries he might go alright. What do you think??
  89. flamebouyant

2018 IM EXCITED!!

Im sure most of us are not getting too carried away with our expectations for next year, but to be honest, im pretty bloody excited!! First and foremost, Des hitler hussein hasler is gooone, and whoever comes in to take over the coaching duties will surely envigorate the team, and im confident...
  90. flamebouyant

Where to now since Hasler is goooooooooone??

Now that hasler has finally been sacked there will surely be a massive shake up at the bulldogs. Who will be the next bulldogs coach? Will lichaa be re-signed? Who else will be moved on? Dib? Will any olayers be moved on? Will foran still honor his contract? Can Mbye finally show us the goods...
  91. flamebouyant

qualifying final Bulldogs Vs Wyong Roos

Sat. 2nd September, 12:40pm on fox league. This should be a cracker of a match given our draw earlier in the year. Wyong have certainly been the best team all year, but the buldogs form over the past 2-3 months has been really good too!! It would be massive to get a win against the Roos on...
  92. flamebouyant

Bulldogs ISP team Vs Wests Tigers

I swear to god week in week out our ISP team has a better line up then first grade. This should be another 2 points up against the last placed tigers, and should confirm a top four finish for the boys. BRING IT ON HOME BOYS!! 1. Brad Abbey 2. Kerrod Holland 3. Richie Kennar 4. Reimis Smith 5...
  93. flamebouyant

who owns the bulldogs?

It may seem an ignorant question, but who owns the bulldogs? I was having a chat with an english mate today about how shit my football club is, and the question of ownership came up. He asked if we were privately owned and i said no, but the club is a business so someone has to be making money...
  94. flamebouyant

What would you do to drastically change things up to end the year?

Given our season is over, and the severe lack of strike power we need to make some changes for the future and try some potentially drastic things. This is my lineup: 1. Mbye 2. Bmoz 3. Brenko 4. Hoppa 5. Montoya 6. Cleeland 7. Frawley (only because there is no better option really) 8. Klemmer 9...
  95. flamebouyant

We should be having a red hot crack at tyrone roberts!!

As the thread title says,we should be going all out for this guy!! He is a better fit for what we need then any other player we have chased this year. Seriously, it makes perfect sense. The guy can play every position we are shit at, fullback, 5/8, halfback and hooker. He has a great kicking...
  96. flamebouyant

Who else is keen to see how Newcastle do in 2018???

Poor old Newcastle have done it tough for a number of years now, with the tinkler mess, Bennet leaving them in the shit, inability to attract stars, andwinning so few games over this period, but to their credit they have managed to stick it out and not lose their bundle as our current Bulldogs...
  97. flamebouyant

Such a disgrace!!

Forst of all let me say that i dont have a problem with people having a bet, thats entirely up to you. But i think its an absolute disgrace that the NRL is being/allowed to be propped up by sponsorship money from betting agencies. Im sick to death of that fucktard joel caine at half time...
  98. flamebouyant

Des Hasler should not be sacked

Des Hasler should not be sacked. He should all on his sword. Do the honorable thing and resign. He does not deserve to be paid out after bringing the club to its current state!!! We are in total disarray and its all his doing. Dib should do the same since it was him who gave Hasler another two...
  99. flamebouyant

Round 20 ISP team V Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles

Another solid looking team. Hopefully we can get a good win against these guys. Given their form this year it should be an easy win. "Should be". A win will keep us in the top 4 which is something to be happy about given first grades failings. Interesting to see bergamin starting at fullback...
  100. flamebouyant

Round 18 ISP Bulldogs V Knights

Could be a cracking game as the bulldogs had a hard fought win over the warriors with Josh Cleeland the match winner 2 mins from time, and Rod Griffin running for a round high 242m and making 37 tackles, and Rhyss Martin making 145m and 37 tackles leading the way upfront, while newcastle smashed...