Search results

1. flamebouyant

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

The ref ain't a decoy runner though, he is impartial. He obstructs kikau from fairly scoring a try, as much as he stops Trindal from attempting to stop one.
  2. flamebouyant

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

If you can argue a case for a penalty try when it's beyond reasonable doubt that the player would have scored, then why can't you award a trybin the kikau situation where it is obvious that Trindall would not have stopped the try?
  3. flamebouyant

Not much point arguing your point with people that only want to see the negative mate.
  4. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

I hear ya mate. Just need to trust the process, and continue to support the club we choose to support.
  5. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe it's the tropical air that keeps me sane. Lol I was pretty pissed after the sharks loss, as I am after any loss. But we were by ko means humiliated, and we have definitely improved on last year. We lost our starting prop on the very first hit up, and had a very legitimate try disallowed...
  6. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

12-6 after 67 mins. Similar situation against parra. We were definitely in both of those games bar a 5 minute or so period. Both teams have much better forward packs and halves, and have both been together for a long while.
  7. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

To be fair, it was 6-6 at half time and should have been 12-6, and the sharks didn't score again until the 67th minute. Despite similar points differential, we are without a doubt a much better defensive team. We will get there, this team just needs a few more games together to put it all together.
  8. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

They also have an alpha prop, and a gun halfback. Plus a stacked team!
  9. flamebouyant

Social Media Matt Lodge

I dont think it was the money that made him sign with the sharks. Their pack is stacked, which will make his life easier, and he is a better chance of winning a comp there.
  10. flamebouyant

Social Media Matt Lodge

No marquee? We added JAC, then Burton, Kikau, Chrichton. I feel like we are slowly stacking our side with quality, whilst also not killing our books.
  11. flamebouyant

Social Media Matt Lodge

There's no one worth paying millions for that is off contract. And don't think we didnt offer AFB a bloody good offer.
  12. flamebouyant

Social Media Matt Lodge

It certainly seems like you know way more then Gus! He has said it time and time again, if you overpay fir a player you pay for it for years. It's the best way to blow your cap and put you behind for years to come. Gathering up the best juniors accross the grades is the best way to ensure...
  13. flamebouyant

Round 2 Press Conference

Deadset. Shut up.
  14. flamebouyant

Round 2 Press Conference

Fucking loved that!! Finally we stick it to the refs, and fuck them, so we should. We were robbed kn so many ways.
  15. flamebouyant

Official Cody Parry

Very "official" mate.
  16. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Cant remember the rorters doing anything of note before the sombrero was brought in.
  17. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

He certainly did in the trial. He was quiet in cup on sat I thought though. Does intrigue me that he was named on an extended first grade team sheet, and not at all on the cup sheet.....
  18. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

KKi Kitione hasn't been named in Cup. Could be a smokey to come in. Looked good in the trial.
  19. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

If only there was something more interesting happening in the chook pen.
  20. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Please fuck off back to your own pathetic forum. Thanks.
  21. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

8 teams lose every weekend. It's round one. Go get some perspective.
  22. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Grand finalists not long ago. Who's to say who is a top 8 side or not in round 1? This is something we learn by the end of the season.
  23. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Fuck the media! Every single one of them!! It's round 1 for fucks sake, and we were beaten by a quality side 4 tries to 2. 3-2 if you ignore our dropped ball gift of a try in the 77th minute.
  24. flamebouyant

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

So true. Lol it's a shame he is out long term now it seems. But it was his decision to stay on until almost the end of the half when he appeared to be waving at the trainer he was done, atwhich point Taffe finished his day off with a hospital pass.
  25. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I don't expect anything but a meltdown after a loss I'm afraid.
  26. flamebouyant

Fuck me. The curse continues. I was really impressed with JAC in our preseason matches too.
  27. flamebouyant

He kept playing to show grit and determination in a bulldogs jersey. To show what it takes to win football games. To show what it means to represent our jersey. He didn't play on because the coach forced him to, or any other reason.
  28. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

True, but remember we are playing the long game here, and Papali'i is our future rockstar fb.
  29. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Only fractionally late though. Split second earlier and he may have pushed harper into touch. So I wouldn't put that one on him. He didn't set the world on fire, I agree.
  30. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I think your being overly critical. Despite losing the ball in a gang tackle where he was pushed back 10m, and should have been called held he actually wasn't that bad. My only real blight on his game was him passing to fox when he was clearly badly injured on that spread play. His positional...
  31. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I've come around to him tbh, but if you look at our teams deficiencies, our forwards, then it would make far more sense to play skelton on his wing.
  32. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Defense has certainly been at the forefront of our season, so I expect our attack to be a work in progress. As much as the loss disappoints me, I can definitely see the improvements on last year. Let's look at some stats: Our tackle efficiency was 88.08% to their 90.75%, and we missed 29...
  33. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I never enjoy a loss. But im not throwing away our whole season and death riding every player that made a mistake because we lost.
  34. flamebouyant

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Lol the usual kennel meltdown
  35. flamebouyant

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Disapointing scoreline, but we hung in there really well! Defense was mostly great. So long as we don't capitulate in the second half I will be happy.
  36. flamebouyant

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Fuck this. This is pathetic boys!! Get your shit together!!
  37. flamebouyant

Im nervous about first grade, but I was sure we would smash them in reserves. Apparently not.
  38. flamebouyant

We started well, but geez, poor couple of mins just passed.
  39. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Yeah for sure. Same goes for Xerri. I think he will stick around long term also. Repay the faith!
  40. flamebouyant

Opinion Red hot reggies

No worries mate. If you look on the NSWRL website under "Draws", you will see all game times and team lists for each round. They also mention whether they are televised or not.
  41. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Was surely never in doubt. Well done getting the deal done Gus!
  42. flamebouyant

Opinion Red hot reggies

Agreed!!
  43. flamebouyant

Opinion Red hot reggies

2:05pm mate.
  44. flamebouyant

Opinion Red hot reggies

Televised on fox too guys!
  45. flamebouyant

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Reserve grade is on fox/kayo as well boys!!
  46. flamebouyant

One of the classics! Also Raekwon, Only built for Cuban linx.
  47. flamebouyant

He got knocked out in his tigers trial debut as well!
  48. flamebouyant

Im surprised Xerri didn't get the run. He deserves a spot!
  49. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Cheers brother. I'm all good now. Took a minute to feel 100% though.
  50. flamebouyant

News “IT WAS AN EASY CHOICE”: KIRAZ OPENS UP ON BULLDOGS’ SURPRISING CAPTAINCY CHANGE

I really dont get why people care so much about new articles being posted. Personally, I don't want everything relating to any 1 player posted in 1 thread. If this was the caseni wouldn't see most articles posted as I can't bearded reading 500 pages of posts. If you don't want to read the...
  51. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Damn, that's a lot of meds bro. Hope your doing OK at the monet?! I normally have a really good immune system, and very, very rarely get sick. But if your exposed to it then I guess there's no hiding from it.
  52. flamebouyant

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Logic prevails for some. Everyone was bagging Poasa Faamausili before he played a few decent trials as well. Moneyball signing to add some size and depth to our pack.
  53. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Yep, I had it last week. Smashed me!
  54. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Fucking love this guy already!!!
  55. flamebouyant

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Agreed. Let's hope the curse has been lifted.
  56. flamebouyant

Great news! Hopefully he shows what he is worth this year.
  57. flamebouyant

Apparently copped a head knock and didnt play second half. So he only had a short stint unfortunately.
  58. flamebouyant

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Does anyone know how we did in the NSW cup trial today??
  59. flamebouyant

I hear ya, but I think their top teams deserve a bit more respect then we give them. The majority of the good teams are stacked with ex NRL players though, so this makes their international team suffer.
  60. flamebouyant

It wasn't even close to simultaneous.
  61. flamebouyant

Despite everything, penrif are 0/3 even though they are by far the most dominant team I've seen in 20 years. Is it the scheduling? Did they not put everything into it? I don't know, but the results show they struggle against English premiership sides. There's not even too many Aussie imports in...
  62. flamebouyant

Penrith were dumped. The Liam knight 1 on 1 steal was a fucking terrible call!!
  63. flamebouyant

Those blockers on that kick would have been penalised in the nrl
  64. flamebouyant

The ref is about as neutral as the commentators.
  65. flamebouyant

There's no way that was a fucking try. Double movement if he even managed to get it on the line.
  66. flamebouyant

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

I hope MODS saw this post and ban him for baiting as he always does!
  67. flamebouyant

3.2.1 vs sharks

Wilson was great tonight. Good to see.
  68. flamebouyant

New rule

It's fucking rediculous. What if the ball is passed to the kicker, but he fumbles and the ball goes backwards, but by the time he regather and kicks the whole team is offside?? Why fuck with something that doesn't need fixing? And of course the fox commentators gobble it up and find a way to...
  69. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

So true. But to be fair, if I didn't have the dreaded man flu, I would be half cut. Lol
  70. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Haha cheers mate. Perhaps it's because I havnt been drinking tonight. I know, shocking I agree.
  71. flamebouyant

Can I hold you to that?? Haha I bloody well hope you do. It was a trial FFS, and as you said we were playing a quality side who many thought would pump us. We contained their big men really well all night, and this is something I was very impressed with. As for our attack, it will improve as the...
  72. flamebouyant

Where did I say that? Our lack of respect for the ball was our most disapointing aspect. Our defense against a much bigger pack was fantastic. And I'm sure that this was our focus. For what it's worth, I very rarely wear socks up here in North QLD.
  73. flamebouyant

Geez there's some fucking socks after a 6 point trial Loss.
  74. flamebouyant

Didn't have much ball?? We dropped it on every 2nd set. How does that not give the sharks "much ball?"
  75. flamebouyant

Burtons hand didn't move. The poor bastard just slipped into it.
  76. flamebouyant

Why is eveey dropped ball automatically called a knock on?? That went backwards!
  77. flamebouyant

We were terrible with ball in hand that first half, but I was happy with our defense.
  78. flamebouyant

That was bullshit that challenge. What about having him in a headlock on the ground?
  79. flamebouyant

That was a bit soft. Poor read. Shame critta went on with the tackle, he absolutely nailed Kennedy.
  80. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

My sister is obsessed!! She is going tonight, and Sunday. Lol
  81. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Sloppy game between the rabbits and cocks. Hopefully the rain passes and we can play in better conditions.
  82. flamebouyant

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

I think it never got filled in the first place! Perhaps that's why he is so salty???....
  83. flamebouyant

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Interesting. Surely there are reasons why he wasn't there??... Keep the faith, he will come good once he plays some footy.
  84. flamebouyant

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

I really dont think it was the captaincy that caused their poor form last year. The whole eam played poorly in almost every facet of the game, and as 2 of the star players of the team they simply copped the majority of fans wrath.
  85. flamebouyant

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

The fact that he always comes up with the clutch plays will further enhance his role as leader in the club, and players will look to him to take the lead. It's a smart move, and the right move I believe. It's not about who has been at the club the longest, it's about who is best served to lead...